Mirror Mirror

Door thelittleblackghost

Male Snow White x Female Reader Based off the movie Mirror Mirror (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) =... Meer

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Winter's Birthday
Chapter 3: Ambushed
Chapter 4: Sneaking Out
Chapter 5: A Trip to the Village
Chapter 7: The Seven Dwarves
Chapter 8: Returning the Gold
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10: Queen's Revenge
Chapter 11: Puppet Strings
Chapter 12: Pep Talk
Chapter 13: True Love's Kiss
Chapter 14: Defeating the Beast
Chapter 15: Happily Ever After

Chapter 6: The Queen's Ball

8.3K 425 96
Door thelittleblackghost

——————————🍎——————————

Nighttime came and it was time for the Queen's party. Noble people from all over came flowing through the castle doors to attend. It was a costume party, so everyone was dressed up like animals, wearing masks and decorative pieces on their heads.

Winter was amongst the crowd, dressed as a swan. His suit was all white, and he had white wings behind his back, and a hat that looked like a swan's head.

"Well, don't you look handsome." A voice teased from behind him.

Winter smiled at the teasing tone, which he knew belonged to (Y/n). He turned around, ready to tease her back, but he froze in his spot when he saw her.

She was dressed as butterfly, wearing a beautiful golden dress that fit her perfectly. It was long, slightly poofy and had jewels and glitter all around it. Attached to her back were two golden wings that glimmered in the light, and on her head was a head piece where two antennas poked out of her hair which was done up. She also had light golden makeup around her eyes, topped off with little rhinestones that were glued to her temples.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: You can imagine yourself as another animal if you want.)

Winter stood there, his mouth slightly open, and his eyes wide and filled with awe. He thought it would be impossible for someone to look good when they had to be dressed as an animal, but somehow (Y/n) managed to pull it off.

(Y/n) noticed his silent staring, and started to become slightly self conscious. "What? Do I really look that ridiculous." She half-joked.

Winter shook his head to rid himself of the shock, when she misunderstood the look on his face.

"No, no, no. I just...I wasn't expecting you to look so...amazing." He said.

(Y/n) raised her brows at his comment.

"I-I mean...of course I expected that you would look amazing...I-I just...this just exceeded any expectation that I had...I mean it! You're perfect—I mean, you're outfit is perfect!" He stuttered, struggling to form a whole sentence.

(Y/n) giggled lightly at his fumbling, and seeing her laugh made him break out into a grin as well.

Winter took a deep breath and composed himself, straightening up, and bowing slightly, holding out his hand. "My lady."

"You know I'm not an actual lady, right. I'm still a maid." She lightly joked as she took his hand, trying to diffuse the nervousness she was feeling.

"Don't be ridiculous. Whether you're a princess or a castle maid, you'll always be my lady." He insisted, kissing her hand. When he looked back up, he stared into her eyes again. "(Y/n), I...I've always wanted to tell you—."

"Her Majesty, the Queen!" Brighton suddenly announced, interrupting Winter.

Everyone turned towards the throne, where the Queen stood. She was dressed as a peacock, wearing a red dress with white feathers attached behind her, and peacock feathers decorated around the bodice and sleeves of her dress.

Everyone bowed to her as Brighton announced the next important member.

"Introducing, the Prince of Valencia!"

The audience gasped as a man dressed as a rabbit appeared next to the Queen, taking her hand in his.

Everyone in the ballroom began to partner up for the dance that was about to take place, and the Queen and the Prince stepped onto the dance floor.

Winter turned to (Y/n). "I'm going to try and see if I can get his attention. Stay here." He said, walking off.

"What? Wait, who am I going to...oh forget it." She sighed, seeing he was already gone.

...

"In folklore, the rabbit is known to use cunning and trickery to outwit his enemies." The Queen said.

"Or perhaps you prefer your guests feel out of control and slightly uncomfortable." The Prince replied.

"Handsome and smart. How confusing." The Queen teased.

The two turned their backs to each other to prepare to dance, when a man dressed as a turtle told the Prince to beat it.

...

The Prince hurried across the dance floor to try and find another partner and stood behind a woman dressed as a butterfly.

The music started and everyone turned to face their partner. The Queen was met with disappointment, seeing the turtle man, and the Prince and (Y/n) were met with shock, seeing each other.

"You."

"You?"

"You're here." The Prince observed.

"Yes, I am. But...you're the Prince?"

Prince Andrew bowed to her and the two began dancing.

"Yes, I am. I'm surprised to see you here. Didn't you have a friend with you?" He asked.

"Yes, I do. He actually went looking for you, but you seemed to have moved." (Y/n) said.

"Yes, I was kicked out of my spot by a turtle." The prince explained.

(Y/n) furrowed her brows in confusion. "Oh...well, anyway, I'm glad to see you again. Winter and I need to talk to you."

...

Speaking of Winter, he had moved through the crowd, trying to get a better look at the Prince, but was met with confusion when he saw his step-mother dancing with someone dressed as a turtle.

He began looking around for someone wearing a hat with rabbit ears poking out of the top. Fortunately, it wasn't too hard for him to spot the Prince again. Unfortunately, he was dancing with a familiar butterfly.

...

"What did you need to talk to me about?" The Prince asked, as they turned their back to each other again.

This was the part of the dance where everyone switched partners. The man next to the Prince tried to step behind (Y/n), but the Prince shoved him over to the person next to him.

They turned around and raised their hands again to start the dance over, but another hand came in and knocked the Prince's out of the way.

Winter had come back to (Y/n), and cut in between her and the Prince. "Hello, nice to see you again." He greeted the Prince.

The Prince was taken aback by the sudden intrusion, but replied anyway. "Uh...hello."

"Sorry to intrude like this, but it is time to switch partners so..." Winter apologized, though he wasn't really sorry.

"Yes, but um...your friend here said you two needed to speak to me." The Prince said.

"Yes, we do." Winter said curtly, glancing at him. "Nice hat by the way."

(Y/n) lightly slapped him on the shoulder. "Be nice." She scolded.

"What? It was a compliment." Winter defended.

The Prince nodded awkwardly, as the two turned away from each other again. It was time to switch partners once more, but Winter shoved the next guy over so he could still dance with (Y/n).

"So, what are you two doing here?" The Prince asked.

"We live here. We have for a while now. Actually, I'm the Prince." Winter revealed.

"And I'm a maid here at the palace."

Prince Alcott raised his brows. "Really? You're the Prince?"

Winter nodded.

"Um...aren't we supposed to be changing partners?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yes, I believe so." Winter replied curtly, shoving another person off to the side.

He took (Y/n)'s hand, and spun her around so her back was against his chest, but she accidentally stepped on his foot making him wince in pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry." (Y/n) apologized.

"It's fine, really." Winter reassured before turning to Prince Alcott. "The truth is, we didn't just come here to dance tonight. We need your help."

The Prince nodded. "Yes, your friend mentioned that. What can I do for the both of you?"

"It's the Queen. Ever since my father died, she's terrorized the people and ruined the land. And we were hoping that you would..."

Winter paused when he saw the Queen staring right at him.

"We have to go." He muttered. He took (Y/n) but the hand and the two ran out of the ballroom.

They descended a set of stairs, and looked behind them to make sure they weren't followed, when two hands reached out from behind a curtain and grabbed their arms, pulling them to the side.

...

The Queen stared hatefully at (Y/n) and Winter who were being held by guards. Brighton stood next to the Queen, dressed as a cockroach.

"You sneaky little rats. What were you two doing talking to my Prince? And where did you get those costumes?" The Queen interrogated.

Winter glared at her. "Do you want to talk about our costumes or what you did to the village?"

"Good for you, Winter. Someone's been taking their confidence pills." The Queen smiled sarcastically. "Do it again. Say it again. Come on."

Winter stayed silent.

"Aw, you're no fun. Brighton you do it." The Queen requested.

"Do you want to talk about our costumes or what you did to the village?" Brighton muttered.

"Not irritating enough. Come on. Say it again. Be more irritating, more infuriating." The Queen encouraged.

Brighton spoke again, changing his voice to sound more like Winter.

"Actually, you're both irritating." The Queen decided.

"I've been there. I've seen what you did to the people." Winter said.

The Queen raised her brows. "You left the castle grounds? Wow. Winter breaking all the rules today, Hmm? And having the maid sneak you out. That's a punishable offense you know."

"By whose law?" He exclaimed. "You have no right to rule the way you do, and you have no right to threaten (Y/n). And technically, I'm the rightful ruler of this kingdom." He blurted out.

Brighton gasped, and the Queen stared at him with a blank face.

"Probably not...the best thing you could have said just there." The Queen whispered darkly.

Winter looked away from her gaze and noticed a shining silver necklace shaped like a moon around her neck.

——————————🍎——————————

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

137K 6.9K 15
Male Ember x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie: Elemental (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = E...
661K 18.8K 14
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the 1991 movie, The Addmas Family (Y/n) = Your Name (H/c) = Hair Color (H/l) = Hair Length (E/c) = Eye Color...
454K 16.2K 14
Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) =...
352K 11.2K 16
Male Eep x Female Reader Based on the movie The Croods (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color ...