I Am A Monster ( Nepgear male...

Von Vell241

Nepgear or we has lost everything, sacrifice everything to save Gamindustri we killed everyone to power up th... Mehr

Prologue: The End
Bio
Love Intrest Vote
Chapter 1: Back to depressing life
Chapter 2: Fake or Real
Chapter 3: Purpose??
Chapter 4: The Fallen Birds
Chapter 5: Asia Safe
Chapter 6: Sleepover?
Chapter 7: Issei Is Worried And New Friemds?
Chapter 8: A Bird And A Traveler
Extra Side Story 1: School Festival Where Transformation Happens
Chapter 9: Helping Issei Train With Our New Creation!
Chapter 10: Issei The Knight Of Gremory
Extra Chapter 10.5: The Robot Cleaning Mission
Chapter 11: Issei Training And Fruit Of Growth?
Chapter 13: Issei Go!
Chapter 14: Go Go Issei!
Chapter 15: Sword...
Chapter 16: Time For Some Super Degenerate Move!
Chapter 17: Get Out Of My Head
Chapter 18: Why? Of Course After All Were Friends
Chapter 19: The Legendary 500 Yen Shop
Chapter 20: We Are All Your 'Friends'

Chapter 12: The Day Of The Rating Match

1.4K 61 33
Von Vell241

3rd Pov

And so today is the day of the rating match which will start at night

Y/n: " Issei-San... Are you sure you're ready? "

Issei: " Of course I am ready! After all didn't we train until collapse just to win this "

Y/n: " That's true but... "

Issei: " Don't look so worried all the time! I have made a promise and intend to keep it "

Y/n: " Right... P-please be sure to come back alive... "

He said while holding onto the end of Issei's sleeve while saying that with a tone that sound like he was begging

Issei: " All right, i'll be sure to return alive and then let's go have some party with Motohama and Matsuda after this all done okay? " he said with a smile

Y/n: " Yes... "

Issei then gave Y/n a head pat, trying to reassure his cute worried friend

( A/n: Man I really kinda wanna just made an extra chap where Issei goes geh and decide to just f*ck harem and date his bro, or be a Bi and make Y/n join his Harem )

Issei: ( Damm... All right! Focus! Focus! It's time for the rating match! We can't mess this one up! )

And so Issei then went to where Rias and the others is after he said goodbye to Asia who wish and pray him luck

Sona: " All right, Asia Argento, and Y/n L/n, please follow me "

Asia & Y/n: "" Yes ""

And so Asia and Y/n follow The student council president to a room where they can watch the match

Time skip brought to you with a meme

------------------------------------------------------------

Issei Pov

So now we're at school...

Issei: " Huh... We're fighting at school? "

Rias: " No, Issei why don't you take a look outside "

And so I open the window and look up seeing the sky is red

Issei: " Oh... So are we in some different dimension or something? "

I ask using a game knowledge

Rias: " Correct Issei, this building is our base, while Riser base is at the student council "

Issei: " Okay... "

Kiba: " So what's the plan? "

Rias: " All right first, Koneko could you please check outside for anyone spying on us "

Koneko: " Yes "

Koneko then summon a cat

And they both went out and check around the building and area

And head back with a clear sign and she left her familiar outside to keep on a look out

Rias: " All right, for the plan we need to try to use the advantage of the terrain as we know this school better than them, and also since we are at a disadvantage in terms of numbers "

Issei: ( Oh right... We do really need to play this smart huh... Well for now I only have three ace cards on me... Which I hope will be enough... But... )

Rias: " Issei! "

Issei: " Y-yes! "

Rias: *Sigh* " I know you're worried but please try to relax your mind a bit, if you're too tense you might make a mistake or wrong moves "

Issei: " Yes I understand! "

Rias: " Right now for the plan, putting up some trap would be nice, but the hard part will be luring them to those traps... And that Bomber Queen is gonna be annoying to handle "

Issei: " Bomber Queen? "

Rias: "That's what Riser Queen is known to be, she used a lot of Explosion-type magic, or in simple terms her magic is mostly Aoe type "

Issei: " Ah Okay "

Issei: ( Huh? Aoe so Rias play game? Eh it's pretty normal these days )

Rias: " We'll... Akeno can you handle her and no playing around with her we don't know whether they be using the Phoenix tears or not, from the other previous Rating match Riser Queen has been recorded to use it "

Akeno: " Ara~ looks like someone has been doing some research "

Rias: " Why of course I did, what kind of leader doesn't research their opponent before the fight especially when the fight is a life-and-death situation? That's not leader-like at all... It's like you telling someone to go kill someone face to face with a Scar while the person they suppose to kill uses a DBS shotgun or a Grenade Launcher, or you Telling a Reinhard player who can't even protect their team to go kill a black widow alone and he don't have a single fricking clue where she is!! "

Issei: ( Huh DBS shotgun? Reinhard? is she talking about the Fps game? And why does it feel like she has a grudge against this Reinhard player? )

Akeno: " Hehe~ all right I won't play around~ "

Rias: " Good, next Koneko take care of their Rooks with Issei helps And Kiba please take care of their Knights alone if you can if not then stall time for back ups "

Koneko & Kiba: "" Yes, we understand ""

Rias: " Right, and Issei please take care of their pawns, and also help the others once you are done with them, you can do it right Issei "

Issei: " Yes Maam! I have been training for this day! And I am combat-ready! "

Rias: " Great, I will go with Akeno and do an Ambush on the Queen if things with her are true about that Phoenix tear "

Akeno: " Oh my~ playing dirty now are we~ "

Rias: " Why yes~ we need as many ally as we can to fight Riser after all "

Akeno: " That's true "

Rias: " Also Akeno "

Akeno: " Yes? "

Rias: " If there is a slight chance then I want you to steal the Phoenix tear "

Akeno: " Oh~ all right then I suppose I gonna need help from my cute lil demons for this one cause stealing is not my thing~ although stealing someone heart is a different matter ufufu~ " she said as she lick her lips looking at me

Issei: *Goosebumps* ( Woah... I got chills down to my spine for some reason, I'm not gonna be the M one if Akeno in my Harem right?... Right? Sh*t )

Rias: " Yeah and I will also help if we can steal that Full restore potion then it will be an advantage to have "

Akeno then summon her familiar six small Oni

They will be scouting for enemy locations and hiding in Akeno boobs...?

Akeno: " There now all that is left is for the fight and surprise steal "

She say as the familiar back and tell where all the enemy location are

Rias: " All right now, it's time for the battle let's win this fight! "

Everyone: """ Yes!! """

To be continued

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

61.6K 1.5K 115
2552. You were one of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) that were meant to land on the Solemn Penance Covenant Ship in the City of New Mombasa...
101K 1.1K 29
(Y/N) (L/N) is 16 year old kid. He had close friends on his school, but something changed on him...Something more special...He had a power that could...
122K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...
4.8K 57 9
It's been three years since anyone has heard from the CPU's or the Oracles. In that time, Gamindustri has fallen to total chaos. The CPU candidates h...