My Safe Place

Shae_fluff által

Read and enjoy😌 Több

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty Three
Twenty One
Twenty Four
Twenty Five

Twenty Two

2.2K 138 37
Shae_fluff által

Ah seeing alyuh talking bout meh....I know it was a long time😒🤣

I was so blocked I went on a vacation....any way here is y'all raggedy chapter😘

"Everything is tasting so good, Anna taste this..." Ruby pointed at the cheesy bread sticks.

"Oh my gosh it taste even better with the tomato sauce!..." although Anastasia was fully enjoying her dish Ruby was selling it.

So she picked up one then dipped it into the sauce as her friend suggested and chewed until the flavors danced on her pallet, her facial expression said it all.

She nod her head slowly still chewing looking at Ruby, and Ruby started to playfully bob hers as well "mhmm....yessss I told you".

"Ah love it Rue...wait ah want one more" they danced on their seat like children with food in their mouths, Aneola and Melissa couldn't help but laugh at the peer's silliness.

The restaurant is well established, exquisitely designed and the vibe was nice with a very spacious dance floor directly at the opposite side, surprising to the ladies the music is really good for such a bougie place, befitting what they wanted...to have a good time.

Anna ordered more food and drinks for their table, spending some of the money Pablo keeps sending to her account even though they're not on good terms.

Now they were full up to their necks, laid back like logs not even wanting to lift a finger "I shouldn't have eat so much" said Aneola and they all agreed, the only thing left was the wine in their glasses.

"So!, Aneola....."

Anastasia called her out taking a sip of her wine, "don't think nobody ain't noticed de way you and Antonio was lookin at one another eh".

She immediately covered her face with both hands hiding her blush. Aneola is Ruby's relatively new assistant at the law firm for a couple of months now and she decided to drag her out tonight with the rest of her friends.

She's always all work no play, very shy and introverted, so when Anna met her for the first time they instantly clicked which was rare for the both of them.

"It's not me....I don't know why HE kept staring at me" Aneola slightly raising her voice and moving her hands all around.

"What you mean you don't know why he was staring, girl you're sexy and beautiful..."

"Exactly!" Anastasia agreed with Melissa, but in the back of Aneola's mind she refused to believe a man as handsome as Tonio would be interested in a simple average woman like her.

"What?! I didn't notice any of that" Ruby jaw dropped.

"How de ass you could notice when yuh too busy giving Ronnie attitude....mhmm ma'am I saw you too".

Ruby just rolled her eyes by the mention of his name, clearly this time he has managed to upset her enough for her to react that way.

"Rue...not you rolling yuh eye at yuh "gentle giant" I thought everything was good with alyuh, what happen?"

She just give Anastasia a look that says I don't want to talk about it, tonight she just needed her girls to dance and enjoy the night to the fullest or at least try too, besides Ruby knows how crazy her best friend is.

Anna decided not to push what she realize is a uncomfortable conversation with her friend right then and there with Aneola and Melissa looking on, she kept her relationship with Ronnie private especially information about his job.

As a successful lawyer and partner in her firm how would it look that she's with a man at the total opposite end of the law.

"Oh shittt...that is meh song, come ladies let we go buss ah whine" they held each other hand walking in single row to the dance floor.

"What did she say?" Aneola whispered in Ruby's ear, being the newbie in the group she hasn't get used to the way Anna speaks.

"She said let's go dance...."

It wasn't too crowded so they could've move freely, gyrating their bodies, singing along with the music 🎵I've been drinking more alcohol for the past five days...did check for me🎶.

Ruby was dancing with Anna and Melissa with aneola, grooving with each other and continued shouting out the lyrics.

Anastasia dip down low whining coming back up while Ruby held on to her waste, oblivious she was being admired from a distance even before she stepped foot on the dancefloor.

The stranger saw her coming from the toilet awhile ago and finally gain the confidence to approach her, "Girl don't look but there is a man dancing right behind you and he is fine..." Anna back it up even harder when ruby told her that.

The zipper of his crotch touched her behind as they synchronously danced together. "You looked so beautiful I had to have a dance with you" only then Anastasia turned around to meet the much older man and fine indeed.

Not old and wrinkle but if it wasn't for the gray hairs he would look like he's in his early thirties "Aww thank you and you look nice yourself".

He took her hand spinning her around then drawing her closer to his chest so they could face each other and he was smelling so good.

There is no harm in dancing with a handsome man right? besides he don't where they are, or so she thought, don't make me have to fuck you up... she remember Pablo's word.

He knew exactly where she is, and watching her prance her ass all over the floor with this man was infuriating, and she had the nerve to have a smile as wide as the Grinch.

Sitting at the bar with his hoodie on sipping on his whisky waiting on the opportune time, and it looks like right at that moment. Pablo gulp down his drink slamming down his glass on the counter, quickly approaching where they dingolay (dance).

The man hand went lower to rare and he obviously didn't like that and so did Anna. She backed up from him a little and that's when her eyes caught him bolting full speed towards her, "shit!".

Everyone turn around including the silver fox, Pablo stopped in front her face almost shoving him to the ground leaving no room for her to breath.

Calm as a dove he bent down whispering "what did I say to you hmm?..."

"How yuh know where I is?"

"That is not what I asked stacia...you here fucking bumping and grinding with other men" his voice escalated.

Ruby shushed the man away before Mr psycho creates a scene, she looked around scanning the place because if Pablo is there they all are but they weren't in sight.

"First! of all don't fuckin shout at me, secondly back up ah lil bit please and lastly I am ah single woman since you want to take breaks like if we exercising".

He did backed up with a sinister smile on his face, the low growl from his chest erupted into laughter, "okay miss single woman...do your thing Anastasia..., enjoy the rest y'all night ladies".

Pablo walked off just like that leaving her speechless, "why do I have a feeling your man is about to get you..." Melissa implied which everyone could agree.

"Ah have that same feelin too but it would not be tonight because ah not going back over by his house, all I want tuh do is enjoy myself tonight...".

And even though that is what she wanted to do Anastasia felt shaken up "I need something strong tuh drink" she went off to the bar, Pablo's energy just shifted their vibe.

After five more shots back to back and the alcohol settles in Anastasia's waistline was loose she couldn't sit still, every song comes on she was dancing to.

Ruby never saw her friend tipsy before because she isn't much of a drinker "Rubayy... 🎶shut up and bend over! aye....🎶" to the top of her lungs borderline screaming Anna singed.

"Oh lord, I think its time to go home, come on bestie"

At this point all the attention was on them, the older conservative women frown and the men, well they didn't mind the show but Ruby wanted them to leave before they get band, Italian restaurants and bars don't  tolerate brawlish behavior that is more of a club scene.

"Whyaah...ah not ready yet..." pouting her lips and hazy eyes.

"Well we are so don't make me drag you out, it's two in the morning" one drink away from being fully intoxicated.

Ruby held on to Anastasia arm steadily walking her out straight to the parking lot, while Melissa and Aneola hold on to their purses.

"Watch your head ...yes that's it, and buckle up" if anyone said to Anna she would've been drunk at the end of the night she would be laughing in their face, but the frustration of her unstable relationship made her say fuck it.

Thank goodness for Aneola Ghanaian roots she knew a remedy to sober Anna up some. She had a salt prune and took the sample pack of pepper sauce from the restaurant, placing a few drops of the very spicey hot sauce on her tongue then the prune to cut the upset stomach and high at the same time.

In approximately forty minutes later they dropped Anastasia home and she did felt much better, no nauseous feeling or dizziness but she was thirsty and tired.

Eager to take a bath she just grabbed a bottle of water from the pantry, switching off the livingroom light that Nana left in then head up to her room.

Upon entering her room it felt really cold "ah thought I cut off my air conditioner?..."  she was about to switch the light on but her hands were quickly snatched behind her back and a firm grip around her neck.

A loud squeal left her mouth, she became stiff with fright and the heavy breathing down her neck didn't help either "had fun bunny?...seem like you did".

"What yuh doing hear this hour, granny know you here?" her body loosened up a bit but he still restraint her.

"No she don't, I let myself in and I'm here to fuck you up" followed by his sick deep chuckle, and then her body seized back up again.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.1K 15
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
7.4K 144 25
this story is about a cowboy who is a mafia boss and who falls in love with a nurse at the local hospital who is a single mom.
1.7M 72.5K 52
{Book 1} Juliana is a 23 years old, foreign exchange student who won an IT scholarship in the U.S. Determined to make new friends while there, she m...
152K 5.5K 31
𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 @ 𝐦𝐯𝐫𝐲𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝.