YANDERE || ⁿᵒʳᵉⁿᵐⁱⁿ

Bởi shinryujinswife_

♫︎completed♫︎ 「 he is everything. he is worth any sacrifice. nothing else matters. ... Xem Thêm

💗𝕠𝕟𝕖💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕠💜
💙𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙
💚𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚
💛𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛
🧡𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡
🌈𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗
💜𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💜
💙𝕥𝕖𝕟💙
💛𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟💛
🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖🧡
🌈𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💗
💜𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💜
💙𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💙
💚𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💚
💛𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💛
🧡𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🧡
🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪🌈
💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠💜
💙𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙
💚𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚
💛𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛
🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡
🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💜
💙𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪💙
💛𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠💛
🧡𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖🧡
🌈𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣🌈
💗𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💗

💚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖💚

99 4 1
Bởi shinryujinswife_

if you read chapter 30 and still want to continue on, pretend it didn't happen. this starts right after 29~

...

renjuns parents(mainly his mom) took care of him for the night, and then the next day he went back to school, ready to see his someones again. even though tensions are high... and he's still in slight pain,, he needs to see them. he needs to make sure they're okay. he needs to make sure no one has tried to take them from him. also he needs to make sure doyeon hasn't done anything bitchy. again.

he walks into the school, it's wednesday morning. there's less people talking about him, but of course there are still some. gossip takes a long time to die down, and renjuns fully expecting to still be talked about for a while. he noticed jeno and jaemin, still.. not talking. they glanced at him and each other but, ultimately they just went their separate ways to their classes. he sighed, he misses them.
.
.
.
.
.
at lunch time, renjun looked around for jeno and jaemin. jeno was eating lunch with that stupid bitch he needs to get rid of. jaemin was on the roof, reading by himself. jaemin doesn't really ever read, so this worried renjun. but.. he's safe. so is jeno. and that's what's most important. renjun then left to eat his own lunch with his friends.

he noticed some.. sexual tension(?) between yangyang, dejun, and hendrey. the three boys seemed.. close, but, also like they had things they wanted to say to one another and some things they wanted to do. it was quite an awkward sight to see, and renjun, sicheng, and chenle felt quite uncomfortable having to endure it. they also felt like fourth wheels. but, thank god the bell rang, that means now renjuns free from that mess.

renjun finished the school day with no problems happening, well.. besides seeing doyeon making jeno happy. and people being mean to him. but besides those, it was a fairly boring day. the bullying didn't get to him that much anymore, and he knows he's going to get rid of doyeon soon anyways.

he followed jaemin and jeno home, their separation makes him so sad and hurt... but.. he doesn't know how to help. maybe once doyeon dies, he and jaemin can comfort jeno about the loss of his friend. hopefully that will happen.. hopefully.
.
.
.
.
.
nothing really happened at school thursday, so now it's friday. renjun decided that he's going to push doyeon off of the balcony. he doesn't know why, he just felt like it. he's been practicing his childhood fighting skills, hoping that that will be enough to push the taller(and probably stronger) female off of the tall school balcony.

the first bell just rang, and therefore there are students running around, shuffling everywhere. renjun just slips a note into doyeons locker that read, 'meet me right before lunch, i need help with my crush.' doyeon is a very kind person, so renjun hopes she'll be open to helping him.. even without any name on the note.

renjun goes on with the rest of his day, seeing jaemin and jeno occasionally... but being unable to talk to them. due to, fear, that is. it's just before lunch time, and now he's already waiting on the balcony.

he hears the doors swing open, and he whips around. doyeon is standing there, her eyes traveling around the roof, looking for whoever wrote her the note. before she makes eye contact with him. he smiles, in an unsettling way, moving his hand to silently ask her to come to him.

she walks up to him, "renjun oppa?" she asks. renjun replies, "doyeon,," he's mumbling, she's starting to get concerned. renjun stares at her for a few moments, putting on gloves infront of her. which, is scaring her.. then, in one swift moment, he has her in his grasp, almost off of the balcony. he's pushing her, and holding her mouth so she can't scream. well, she can scream, but not loudly. he then pushes her completely off of the balcony, she screams and falls. and then it was over.. just like that.

he hears people screaming from down below, and he knows it's done. he starts shaking, everything fades to black and white, he feels empty and his heart is slowing to an unnatural rate. he needs to see his someones. he needs to see them. he needs them.

quickly running away from the balcony, throwing the gloves into a trash can, renjun makes it to the second floor, and begins looking around for jeno and jaemin. both of which are in the same class on this floor right now. he's looking around for them, trying to ignore any students he sees, because he doesn't want them to be freaked out by his expression and posture. he just needs to see them, and then he'll feel better.

he makes it to their class, and everyone's rushing out. everyone's hearing about what happened and rushing to the scene, worried it's one of their friends or something. he sees jaemin and jeno, and instantly he feels better. jaemin sees him, "renjunnie.. did you hear about what happened? come on we need to go see" he grabs renjuns hand, and renjun feels so much better. he feels comforted and safe(and high in love), he's missed jaemin so much. he's missed his touch... jeno looks worried, he doesn't say anything to either of them. it... hurts renjun slightly. he realizes jeno is going to hurt very badly when he realizes who has died. 'no. she would've stolen both of them. they're yours. they're all yours. it's okay.. it's okay.' he repeats to himself, trying to calm himself down.

jeno is the first to hear that it's doyeon that's died, and he instantly stopped. renjun and jaemin ask him what's wrong, but he's just... frozen. he then pushes past people, running to where the cops and ambulance are, and he sees doyeons favorite hair clip in her hair as she gets zipped up into the body bag. his face turns pale white, and he's just.. staring. it looks like hes seen a ghost. he doesn't know how to react, he doesn't know what to do. he's frozen. once more.

"nono... we need to talk to the police.." jaemin whispers, trying to pull jeno away from the scene, but jeno wouldn't move. he was just staring at the body bag, the hair clip, all of his childhood and recent memories with one of his bestfriends rushing through his mind. jaemin and renjun didn't know what to do, so renjun decided to hug jeno.

he walked infront of the taller boy, wrapped his arms around his waist, and hugged him tightly. he laid his head against his chest, breathing in his cologne. jeno shakily tried to hug him back, choking as tears began to form in his eyes and he struggled to breathe. jaemin watched, rubbing his back and looking at him with sympathy.

renjun and jaemin were with jeno the whole time while the police asked him about doyeon, and even if it was sudden, they ruled it as a suicide, unable to find any evidence to prove otherwise.

the three boys walk to jenos home together, holding onto him best they could as he was still sobbing quietly, and it was hard for him to see and walk. all he could do was cry, he didn't know how else to react. he misses his bestfriend. he wants her back. the last thing he said to her was, "i'll see you at lunch yeonnie~" and he regrets it now. he's blaming himself. even though logically he's done nothing wrong, and there was nothing he could've done. he just.. feels at fault. he feels he didn't do enough to help her, to save her.

walking inside his silent, lonely home, the only sound they hear is the shuffling of taking their shoes off and his sniffling. he drags his body into his bedroom, wanting nothing more then to lay there and cry. he hears jaemin and renjun follow him, and he lets them. he wants their love, he doesn't want to be alone right now. he might do bad things if they leave him.

he crashes onto his bed, curling up into a ball. jaemin and renjun give each other knowing looks of empathy, before jaemin crawls infront of jeno, pulling the boy into his chest. jeno stays in his balllike shape, but now snuggled into jaemins chest. renjun(quite panicked) puts his arm under jeno, letting the boy lay his head on him, and he wrapped his other arm around jenos waist, holding him tightly.

renjun smiled. he was happy. maybe even glad he did this. everything is better now. and his someone's are back safe with him.

"kunhang?" dejun yells, walking into he and his boyfriends apartment. he doesn't hear any response, but he hears.. shuffling? he makes his way to their bedroom, and he opens the door.

hendrey is there, laying with yangyang, they're both looking at him with guilty eyes.. "um- what's happening?" he mumbles, confused as to what's going on. hendrey is at a loss for words, and so yangyang answers his question for him. "we have feelings for each other dejun ge.. a-and i like you too... b-but we were scared to tell you.." dejun doesn't say anything for a moment, thinking about what to say... before he smiles at them, and then he hops into the bed with them. he says, "i'm not mad that you tried to cheat on me kunhang, i'm just sad that i couldn't be with you guys sooner. i love you too yangyang, and i'm very happy that hendrey loves you too, because now we can all be together!" the two other boys smile at him, giving each other happy looks, before cuddling with dejun.

the three boys spend their night cuddling together and talking, getting to know one another. they'll worry about labels another day.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

67.5K 2.5K 17
In which Jaemin is now Jisung's step-brother. What could go wrong? Everything Warning ; - a jaesung fanfic - other ships included but jaesung is the...
123K 828 18
NCT oneshots I came up with I don't take requests sorry I write on this when I'm not updating my other two fanfic
24K 896 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
14.3K 603 12
MARKHYUCK !completed! haechan was one the edge. his dad was waiting, one wrong move and haechan is dead. would giving up end the pain? while trying...