HIS OBSESSION

Od INAYAT1908

Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Every... Více

SELF INTRO
characters
......GOOD BYES AND NEW LIFE....
...FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL...
My lipstick 💄 your car
Najar 🧿🫶💕
MISUNDERSTANDINGS
First kiss 💋
MOVIE NIGHT 🫶🩵
LOVE IS IN THE AIR 😍🫠🌬️
OBSESSED EX
BARBIE 🩷
Trip Day 1
trip day 2
THE TRUTH
BACK TO REALITY
THE DINNER
BEST FRIENDS
JEALOUSY
STAY AWAY FROM HER
NIGHT STAY
FEELINGS
MAFIA
THE FACES OF PAST
HALDI & MEHENDI
MRS. RAIVANSH
FIRST NIGHT
PUNISHMENT
KIDNAPPED
SEDUCING HIM
FIRST TIME
DINNER
Wheelchair
Hurt
Happy Ending ?

Revenge

3.5K 114 16
Od INAYAT1908

तेरी आंखों में डूबकर ही मुझे किनारा मिला।।

As ayaan said he wouldn't leave this matter that easily.

So let's see what he has in his mind.

Ayan's pov -

After tamanna went towards the school.

I also parked my car in some other place.

I was also about to go to school but then my attention went towards her car.

She loves her car a lot, then a mischievous idea came to my mind.

I searched my bag and took out a needle from it and then punctured the tire of her car.

It's just the beginning sweetheart.

Just wait and watch.

I smirked proud of myself and went towards himanshu to meet him.

Tamanna's pov -

She has never seen a more beautiful view in her entire life.

A big fountain in the middle of the ground, greenery all around and tiles so beautiful that one does not feel like walking on them. The architecture of the campus was inspired by the British style but it also had a Indian touch. I was watching all this without blinking.

I was mesmerized by the beauty of the building.

But how could I have known that not everything that glitters is gold. Some things are made beautiful only so that the real truth can be hidden behind their beauty.

I climbed 20-30 stairs and was going from one corridor to another through a big entrance. The soft voices of the children and their fast steps made it seem as if this lifeless building had come to life.

I was searching for washroom.

I also increased my speed. Who would want to be late on the very first day?

Then suddenly I collided with someone. She held me before I could fall. At least there is someone who knows how to help people and not show off with useless money.

A beautiful girl was standing in front of me and when I asked her name, she told me her name was Shanaya Raivansh.

I think you guessed her by the name. She is the sister of Ayaan. Even though they are siblings, their nature is poles apart.

I looked at her apologetically and said, "I'm sorry"

She said - "Oh, it's okay. By the way, if you don't mind, can I ask you something? I have never seen you here. Are you a new student?"

I looked at her and said - "Yes, you are right, today is my first day and I have lost my way. I need to go to the washroom, can you help me?"

"Yeah sure . I am going there only. Come with me." She replied.

We both went to the washroom and fixed our makeup and hair.

"ok so now tell me which class are you in" she asked politely.

"11 biology" I replied.

"Same. But how did you join this course in the middle of the session? I mean half the year has already passed." She asked curiously.

"Actually, what happened was that my father got suddenly transferred to Jaipur so we had to come to Jaipur from Delhi. That's why I took admission in one of the best school of the city that's what Google says." I replied with a gentle smile.

"Weren't you late for the first day? Well, new kids usually arrive much earlier than usual."

"It so happened that I had reached on time but the spoiled son of a rich father wasted my time by fighting for parking" I said with an annoyed expression.

"Anyway, only spoiled and rich kids study in this school. So you will compete with many such people. Get used to it."

"I don't care about others. But I don't want him to be anywhere near me. I just don't want to see his face anymore."

"It looks like he pissed you off very much. Don't worry. Tell me his name I will take care of him later."  She said while giving me a wink.

"Actually I don't know his name. But he has a black rolls Royce ghost edition. SPOILED RICH BRAT. " I rolled my eyes back.

Shanaya looks at me in surprise. There was a strange doubt in her eyes.

Then finally she said -" You earned the enmity of Ayan Raivansh on the very first day of school. You are the first girl who fought with him. Although I have to appreciate your courage but I am very sorry to tell you that now there is very little hope of you staying in this school and if by some miracle you survive here, he will not spare you."

I was hell confused.

Why would he do that?

And most importantly

Who the hell he is?

Did I really take a risk by arguing with him?

My thoughts were interrupted as the bell rang and we ran towards our class.

The classroom was quite big and had a positive aura. Almost all the children were seated on their seats.

I sat on the seat near the window at the back and Shanaya was sitting next to me. Before Shanaya could say anything, the teacher came and introduced me after wishing me good morning and said - "Class, this is Tamanna, recently her father got transferred here to Jaipur, so she will study here. I hope you will treat her well and help her."

Then he started teaching physics.

One of the subject I hate the most after maths ofcourse.

Somehow half of the period passed. I was getting bored beyond limits.

Then suddenly the class door opened again and Ayan was standing there without any fear or shame and moreover he entered the class without the permission of the teacher. The teacher saw him but did not say anything probably due to fear. Anyways I don't care.

I looked at Shanaya and said while bending down - "Look, this is the boy I was talking about. You know I don't like those people who consider themselves superior to others and don't know how to respect elders."

Shanaya smiled and said -"Well, you are right but this boy standing there whom you are praising so much is actually my brother."

I looked at her in shock and said -" I'm so sorry, I didn't know he was your brother."

She chuckled and said-" it's ok I know that sometimes he speaks everything without thinking, he is grumpy and stubborn too but trust me, he is not bad at heart."

AYAAN'S POV...

I entered the class without any hesitation and started looking for a place to sit. Many girls vacated their seats, but my attention went to Tamanna sitting at the back who was smiling after looking at a butterfly outside the window.

Oh God, how can someone look so beautiful in such simplicity. She was looking no less than an angel, as if God has sent her to end the sufferings of people in this Kaliyug. The sunlight coming from the window seems to be giving a new glow to her face. Her brown eyes seem to be revealing many secrets in this light and her lips seem to be a whole tavern, which can make any non drinker easily just by touching them.

Oh God what is happening to me.

When did Ayan Raivansh become a poet?

This is not me.

Every girl was looking at me. But here I  was mesmerized by her beauty.

I took a chair and pulled it from the corner and placed it behind him.

Teacher started taking the attendance.

"Don't you think they should take attendance early morning." She whispered in Shanaya's ear.

" They won't take it until ayaan comes and if he doesn't come to class then also it doesn't matter as his attendance is always 100%." Shanaya replied.

Tamanna rolled her eyes to which I chuckled.

Annoyed so early.

3 more periods have passed. Then came the recess.

Finally.

Otherwise I would have gone crazy just sitting here.

I was just talking to Himanshu about something useless when he said- "Are you okay?"

I nodded and asked - "Why, what happened?"

To which he replied - "Nothing, today you took the class without bunking, that's why I was scared that you might be unwell.

"The class was looking beautiful today. "

He looked at me with confusion then recommended

"Let's go to cafeteria"

"You know na I don't like seating in cafeteria with common students." I said in a mocking voice.

Not bragging but that's actually true. I don't eat in the cafeteria.

"Okay fine we will just take our coffee and come outside"

"Fine " I rolled my eyes back.

" let's go" he said excitedly

We both went to the cafeteria.

There I saw Tamanna who was seating opposite to Shanaya and laughing like a kid.

Oh god her voice is echoing in my head constantly.

Is she a magician or what.

"Hey bro what happened?" Himanshu asked me as I was standing on the same spot for a longer time than usual.

" Nothing. Go and order. I'm sitting here only." I replied.

" But you don't like it. " He interrupted in between.

"I'm liking it now."

Himanshu (in mind) - Now it is confirmed. He is not ayaan. My ayaan doesn't act like this. He is someone else. There is some evil ghost inside him. I told him not to use much perfume in night.
Oh god I have to take him Hanuman mandir (temple of God Hanuman)

Ayaan went to the table of Tamanna and sat next to Shanaya.

" Hii " I greeted politely

"Hii " she replied coldly

"Oh the great ayaan is here in the cafeteria. Rare sight actually" Shanaya taunted me.

"Shut up" I scolded her.

Tamanna started looking in her phone. Then himanshu came with coffee and pasta.
He looked towards Tamanna with curiosity

" Oh hii! New student " he said while forwarding his hand for handshake.

She accepted it and said " Hiii! Old student "

"I haven't seen you in class today." Tamanna continued after a brief pause.

" oh yeah. I was in the school gym."

"Bunking the class " she chuckled

How much I want to be the reason of her smile.

"Making abs feels better than making notes"

She laughed

I was looking between them and finally slapped himanshu's back while saying -"Let's go buddy!"

"But you said we are having coffee here only."

" And now I'm saying to go then go."

" Okay"

We both went outside the cafeteria.

The day passed.

I was not in the classroom the whole time. Himanshu and I both were bunking the class.

Then the last bell rang.

We went outside the campus towards the parking lot.

We were laughing and talking. And then we noticed Tamanna and Shanaya are looking tensed.

We rushed towards them.

"Hey what happened." Himanshu asked.

"Nothing just Tamanna's car is punctured." Shanaya replied looking tensed.

"And I think I know who did this" Tamanna said while looking at me.

"Tell me" himanshu asked

" Nothing It's fine. I think you should go. I will manage.."

"No, how would you manage ?" I said in a little higher voice than usual.

Everyone started looking at me suspiciously

"Yes he is right.
Do one thing you should go with himanshu and ayaan. They will drop you." Shanaya suggested to tamanna

"No no. it's ok." Tamanna hesitated

" It's not. You are new here. You don't know anyone."

" What about you why don't you drop me"

" I would love to do that but I have a piano class " Shanaya replied in a concerned tone.

"oh it's ok. No need to worry. I will go with him."

She smiled while looking at himanshu

Why I texted himanshu to come today. I regretted my decision.

Shanaya went to her classes and we went towards my car.

Tamanna sat on the backseat. I  was driving and himanshu sat next to me.

"Hey new student" himanshu said while looking at her.

"I like you calling me by that name but I would appreciate if you call me tamanna."

" Hey Tamanna"

"Hii himanshu."

"Why you came to our school. I mean where do you used to live before."

"Oh I used to live in Delhi. Then my father got transferred here. So I have to come in your school."

"Cool. Can I ask you something if you don't mind"

"Yeah sure"

"Where does your father work?"

"He works in an IT company named livin' future."

Himanshu laughed and said -
"It means that you are sitting with the next owner of that company" while looking at me.

Tamanna looked towards me, and I  was already looking at her through the mirror.

" So what are your hobbies?" Himanshu continued his fruitless investigation again.

  कितनी पंचात है इसको?

(How nosy he is)

I turned on the music on full volume. So that they both stop talking.

Plan actually worked.

But I turned off the fm after reaching himanshu's home.

We reached Tamanna's home after that I looked at the backside and saw Tamanna sleeping like a baby.

"ऐसे सोएगी तो जगाऊंगा कैसे?"

{"If she sleep like this, how will I wake her up?"}

I thought in my mind.

...................................................................................

तू तू है वही दिल ने जिसे अपना कहा।।💕

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️

VOTE AND COMMENTS PLEASE 🥺🫀

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS ❤️‍🔥

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

286K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
1.3M 91K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
1M 39.6K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
1.7M 76.3K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...