↳ ΰ©ˆβ€§β‚Š 𝐀 πŒπˆπ’π’πˆππ† 𝐑𝐔�...

Von fairycrush

β”€β”€β˜… Λ™πŸ“π‚π‹π€π”πƒπ„ 𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„π‹πˆπ€ 𝐗 π…π„πŒ! π‚πŽππ‚π”ππˆππ„! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 π•π€π‘πˆπŽοΏ½... Mehr

#κ’° πš†π™°πšπ™½π™Έπ™½π™Ά !!
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™Ύπš—πšŽ. 𝙰 π™½πšŽπš  πš‚πšŽπš 𝚘𝚏 π™³Γ©πšŒπš˜πš›
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπš πš˜. πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πšŠπšπš’πšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš‚πšžπš—πš—πš’ π™Όπš˜πš›πš—πš’πš—πš
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ. π™½πš˜ π™Άπš’πš›πš•πšœ πš‚πš™πš’πš•πš• π™½πš˜ πšƒπšŽπšŠ
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΅πš˜πšžπš›. 𝙰 π™±πš’πš›πš π™±πš˜πš›πš— π™΅πš›πš˜πš– πš†πš’πš—πšŽ
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš‚πš’πš‘. πšƒπš˜ π™Ίπš’πš•πš• π™Ύπšžπš› π™Όπš˜πš˜πš—
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—. 𝙰 π™±πšŽπšŠπšœπš'𝚜 π™²πš›πš’πšŽπšœ π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πšŽπšŠ
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΄πš’πšπš‘πš: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 π™Άπš˜πš πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš†πš›πš˜πš—πš πšπšžπš‹πš’
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™½πš’πš—πšŽ. πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘ & π™΄πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 π™ΌπšŠπš›πš’πš˜πš—πšŽπšπšπšŽπšœ
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπšŽπš—. πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΅πšŠπš—πšπšŠπšœπš’πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 π™²πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπš•πš•πšŠ
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΄πš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—. πš†πš’πšœπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš› 𝙰 π™Ώπšžπš›πšŽ πšπš˜πš–πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ. π™΅πš˜πš› π™Όπš’ π™΅πšŠπš’πš›πš’πšπšŠπš•πšŽ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
* ΰ©ˆπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—. πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Έπš—πšπšŽπš›πš’πš˜πš› π™°πš™πš™πš•πšŽ πšƒπš›πšŽπšŽ
*ΰ©ˆβœ©π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΅πš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—. π™±πšŽπš’πš˜πš—πš π™Όπš’ π™Ύπš—πš•πš’ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš–
*ΰ©ˆβœ©π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—. π™Ύπš—πšŒπšŽ πš„πš™πš˜πš— 𝚊 πš†πš’πšœπš‘
*ΰ©ˆβœ©π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš‚πš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—. πš†πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ π™΅πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšœ π™Άπš›πš˜πš 
*ΰ©ˆβœ©π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—. 𝙰 π™ΌπšŠπšπš’πšŒ π™±πš›πšŽπš πšŽπš πšŠπš—πš πš‚πš πšŽπšŽπš
*ΰ©ˆβœ©πš…πšŠπš•πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πšŽ'𝚜 π™³πšŠπš’ πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš•!
*ΰ©ˆβœ©π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΄πš’πšπš‘πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—. 𝙸 π™΄πš‘πš™πšŽπš•πš•πšŽπš 𝚊 πš…πš’πš•πš•πšŠπš’πš—?
*ΰ©ˆβœ©π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™½πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš—. πšƒπš‘πš’πšœ π™΅πš›πš˜πšœπš πš†πš’πš•πš• π™±πšžπš›πš— π™³πšŽπšŠπš›

* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΅πš’πšŸπšŽ. πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ π™²πš‘πšŽπšŽπš›πšœ πšπš˜πš› πš‚πšŒπš›πšŽπš πš’πš—πš π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘ π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš›

3.7K 142 9
Von fairycrush

⇣ 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂?⇡

"No." The concubine of the Ruby Palace stopped her words. "No. Go to the kitchen and bring me a bottle of wine. No water," She ordered her. Olivia looked at her with a bit of a question in mind. She was, however, hesitant to ask such a thing. Only if it's really important. But due to her lack of knowledge about the situation in hand, she just agreed to fetch her a bottle of wine.

"Uh, as you wish Miss Leocadia! I'll just go get some water later." And just like that, Olivia scurried away to what the concubine just told her to do. The only things that are on her mind is not causing too much noise, and getting the wine bottle. 'This must be a serious manner!' she thought, then smiled.

'Mistress [ Name ] is already making so many friends!' she giggled. Olivia remembered how Miss Cordelia had Miss Leocadia call

Going down the stairs and making sharp turns, almost falling, she finds herself in the kitchen. She huffed as she opened the doors. Walking down the small hall, she opens another door leading into the sections of beverages.

Storage racks stood still, with only the sound of liquid swaying back and forth due to her steps. Going to the far back,, she kneeled in front of the wine holder, scanning her hand on one of the finest bottles of wine. Except...

'Which one does she want?' she wondered. If she was going to want to bring a bottle of wine, she must choose the finest one for a day like this? Girl talk! Olivia wondered if you've ever had girl talk before, considering some rumors that flooded around in the castle walls.

"Why that mistress? Her, of all the finest women for the Emperor! A damn raven who sinks their teeth into gold and pleasure! I'm sure of it!"

"I've heard she was caught between scandals! Caused some nobles to go bankrupt as well as get each other killed! Evil I tell you! She's evil."

"Her father cast her out of the castle walls. With nothing but her beautiful clothing and jewels. Everything else? Gone! She's only here because of her beauty, and outlooked while outclassing every other concubine. The only thing that was in the ruff is her mind set. She's crazy! How could any maid work for her?"

"I will," Olivia from a month prior to the Mistresses welcoming, states. While she placed each wine bottle back from a little "party" with the Emperor. Taking it out, Olivia remembers that day easily. She took out the perfect bottle and left the place to put it back there again.

˚☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

        Olivia walks beside you, instructing where to take lefts and rights all to just get to your desired location. Holding the very things in her hand.

Your gown flowed by each step you took. Judging by how you walked and by the fact you were making at the moment, it would be easy to guess that you're not in the best mood. Why should you be anyway? You've just had a dream. A dream of the future. In real life, this may sound like some kind of supernatural cause. And from being a part of that real life, this was all making you feel a bit queasy. You don't understand this at all, but a part of you is willing too. And you're not taking any chances whatsoever.

"We're here Miss Leocadia," Olivia instructed. After passing many antiques and statues of beasts and angels, with two of a woman with a cloth that slightly covered her body, holding grapes in her hand. The two stood in front of a door belonging to the owner of a bottle that was set up to kill you. At the head of the door, there is a cherub holding a cup of, what you assume to be wine.

It could make anyone scoff at the sight. You did, but stopped when you felt your throat started to ache. As your gut practically told you to run away. But that saying "face your fears" would be in vain if you no one lived up to it. Who's to say no one has?

Then, you grabbed the glass of wine and knocked on the door exactly three times. Suddenly a faint voice calls from the other side. Telling you to come right in.

Leaning close to Olivia's ear, you whisper, "Olivia, you may stay here. I apologize I'm intruding your time of work, but being here right now, makes me feel more at ease." It was the truth. Not a lie. Olivia being there, outside of the door, waiting for you, is the best thing you have right now just in case, Cordelia decides to poison or kill you some other way.

Turning your heel, you open the door leaving Olivia in a daze. 'Mistress [ Name ] is shy!' she thinks, placing the tray to hide her blushing face. She looked just like any fangirl to a couple in a romance novel. Spinning around with her black and white dress twirling along with her.

A blue light from an opened balcony window staged some part of this big room. You blink a few times to register the amount of the moon's light that tries to blind you. Gusts of wind blow past you, sending a shiver down your spine. A woman in a ruffled lilac purple gown leaned across the railing.

Her gown hung loosely off her shoulders, exposing her skin to the sleeping world. Only but a loose robe kept her slightly warm. You doubt it even 'slightly.'

Turning her head, she looked at you. You can't read her. From the very beginning, she's had such a poker face that fooled you too many times. At first, you thought she was some rude person, then, you thought she was nice, now, you're not too sure. She apologized for killing you? Yet getting blood on your hands can counter that. She's full of surprises.

"Is the night treating you well?" she asked. You only smile a tiny bit. "Hmm, I've just had a terrible dream, but I can't say I remember what caused me to feel that way." you replied. "How's the night going for you?" you asked in return. Cordelia only looked back at the outside. "I'm not sure. Nothing?"

"Miss Cordelia," you called. She only hummed. "Do you like me?" you asked. "I don't know that either," she says, slouching a bit more. "I see. Would you care for a drink? I brought some wine," you say. "It's one of the finest ones from the wine rack. Especially for a time like this."

Just like before, Cordelia turns her head half-way to meet your closed-eye smile. Was she trying to read you? "Here I thought I'd be serving you with wine today." A moment of silence flooded the air. This girl was tough to crack.

From looking at Cordelia, to looking at her table, you see two glasses just waiting for you to pour the wine. You gulped and walked over to pour a glass for her and yourself. Settling the wine glass on the table, you take one of the cups and give it to Cordelia. She only stared at it and then looked off into the unknown while taking sips.

"How is it? Delightful?" you ask. "I can't wait to try mine," you laughed. Gosh you made this so damn awkward! Moments of dreading silence had fallen over the two of you. Until she speaks once more.

"[ Name ], you're too cherry and stepping into this palace with a death wish." Leaning closer over the edge, Cordelia looked at you. At night, a look of a beautiful girl stares at you with a look of pity. You clench your first. Preparing for what is to come out of her mouth. 'What will she say? What will she do?' you ask yourself.

'Your glass has been poisoned.' That'd be complete nonsense. Or, maybe she'll push you off this balcony.

"You'll die here, and rot in this luxury we're treated with. So, give up and just do whatever, none of your actions will matter. Your father sent you here to die. Not to live out another life. My family did, and here I already see a grave with my name on it," Cordelia explains. "You'll see yours soon enough. Although, wouldn't it be easier to end it before you suffer from it?"

You slap her across the face. Cordelia dropped her glass as you did as well. One fell to the green grass outside, and another fell to the harsh cold floor. But both had shattered into hundreds of stars.

Your eyes widen at your own actions. You stare at Cordelia . A look of shock unfolds her face as well. 'What did I just do?' You don't know. Was this an act of heroism or arrogance? You don't know, but words river out to Cordelia's ears.

"No." As simple as your words sounded, it was far from that. Your heart and tongue acted on its own. "We won't rot and die here." You continued. "We'll live. I know we will." How funny. From day one and to the next, you've only made a single step up these flights of stairs leading to a heaven from hell.

"I'm willing to smack it to just live longer than I was destined to be. Humans don't live long you know? And pull things that mean the fall of others. All for the sake of living or surviving. Don't you?"

It was clear now that you may never figure out this girl. From the beauty standards of a siren, to the objectives of one too. You clench your fists and leave.

"Good night Cordelia." Closing the door, you leave the lady with a broken glass of wine for her to clean up. Cordelia only looked at your withered presence. How did she look now? Was it full of emotion? Full of wonder? Anger? Resentment? Genocide? Would she want to kill you again? You don't know.

"Let us go now Olivia."

"As you wish Miss Leocadia!" All you can do is hope. Hope and wish upon those hundreds stars and more, that you'll live. Survive this wicked place.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

120K 3.2K 32
Basically those romance/betrayal Chinese novels, Isekai Japanese novels, and reborn as __ 's daughter Korean novels all bunched up together. Gone ΜΆy...
69.4K 1.8K 32
The title says it all. The book contains just some scenarios and oneshots of your favourite manhwa character and hot dilfs and milfs too... So enjoy...
35 0 5
Summary: Treachery, Manipulation, Attempted Murder, Black Magic, corruption, And defamation.This where all what Arabella was gulity of. She befriend...
98.4K 2.6K 25
You have always been a close friend to Claude for his whole entire life. You knew how he was neglected and all that's why you promised to always be t...