Dark Oneshots 📝

Από IrisWillow04

( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't... Περισσότερα

1. Yandere Enemy Prince x Villainess Reader ☑
2. Yandere Second Male Lead x Heroine Reader ☑
3. Yandere Stepson x Stepmother Reader ☑
4. Yandere Billionaire x Maid Reader ☑
5. Yandere Angel x Evil Duchess Reader ☑
6. Yandere God x Saintess Reader ☑
7. Yandere Human x Cyborg Reader ☑
9. Yandere Bodyguard x Idol Reader ☑

8. Yandere Vampire x Sl@ve Reader ☑

4.2K 120 23
Από IrisWillow04

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼

In an era, where the world has been taken over by Vampires , humans were demoted to sl*ves . Humans , who once ruled the world have now became servants to vampires. Human males were forced to do hardcore jobs while females were either forced upon to take the jobs of maid or were sold in auction.

And you are one of those who are meant to be sold.......no actually  you have already been sold to someone titled Duke Adnier , who bought you for 123 million gold coins at the auction.Quite the high price.

" Only if she had stabbed HIM , nothing like this would have happened" you grumbled under your breath.

 You were annoyed to death by your elder sister. You hated your sister who was the reason for this grave calamity on humanity. As the daughter of Duke L/n , you and she were meant to be strong minded and sharp. That is how your father raised all his seven children , to survive in this world of wickedness.

You obediently followed your father's words just like all your other brothers and sisters. But she didn't. Your sister Lice L/n , rebelled against whatever your father's said and chose to remain innocent, naive , softhearted and blah blah bullsh!t , rather than getting herself educated. So when she got HIM as her sl@ve , she tried to change him because she believed ' I Can Change Him With My Kindness' bullsh!t . But instead she got manipulated by him into falling for him and when she needed to kill him she couldn't.

And now everyone has fallen to crumbles thanks to her so called kindness.

" If I get a chance I will f***ing strangle her to death " you were furious at her.

" Who are you going to strangle my dearie ?"  

You didn't realise that someone has already walked into the room and was silently analysing your continuously changing expression. You were cut off by sudden deep voice . Nervously, you turned around, only to come face to face with HIM , the male Vampire who caused the destruction of humanity. He had an amused expression as he stared at you .

" You.....you ....what are you doing here ? " You asked in confusion as you backed away seeing him approaching you .

" Ofcourse to take you to where you belong to . "

" PARDON!!! " You exclaimed in confusion.

" My naive little bird , didn't you realise, I am the one who bought you for 123 million . I am Duke Adnier....Diaz Adnier is my full name " he smiled at you as he continued to approach you .

" NO!" You refused to believe as you continued to back away until your back hit the wall . Before you could get away from there , you were trapped in between his arms .

" Yes dearie . I bought you . Didn't I told you , I will never let you go into other man's arms " your breath h!tched at his words. He indeed fulfilled his promise to you he made that day at the study hall of your father's mansion.

The memory of that particular day relapsed.

FLASHBACK 

Following your father's teachings about how vicious and cruel vampires were , you maintained distance from your sister's slave Diaz and had always had your guard up against him . But who would have expected he will fall for you . In six months passed by , his mere one sided crush for you evolved into something called obsession. He was so badly down for you that he had all your engagements cancelled through your sister Lice L/n . 

One day you had enough and confronted him in the study hall after the day's education. But who would have expected he will reveal his real self infront of you . He pinned you to wall and forcibly bite you on your shoulders. You screamed for help but no one was there to help , which was an advantage for him . The more you screamed , the more deeper his fangs pierced in . You cried in agony, trying to push him away but he didn't budge .

He let you go only after he was satisfied. He scanned your messed up state and smirked in amusement.

" I warn you dearie if you dare to go to any other man's arms, you will see my dark side " he warned you with a chilling tone as possessiveness and obsession swirled in his dark eyes .

" You Can't Do A Thing ! My Father Won't Allow You To " you retorted trying to seem confident and strong but only you know how shakened up you were inside.

" We will see dearie whether your father is powerful enough to save you or I am strong enough to have you . But let me promise you one thing I WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO GO INTO ANOTHER MAN's ARMS even if I had to burn this world down" he sounded determined and confident.

Only the next day you realised why he sounded so confident.

END OF FLASHBACK 

You hated your sister even more . Only if she had stabbed him , you wouldn't have to go through what you were going through now .

" Heuk!!" You screamed out in fright when you were suddenly carried in bridal style by him .

" W...what are you doing!!! ?"

" Ofcourse taking you to where you belong to. I can't have my time wasted after I got my hands on you , just because you are drowned in your thoughts ". He replied with a smirk with a unusual glint in his eyes.

You blinked and stared at him in confusion until you realised that your hands were wrapped around his neck...may be out of reflex. You unwind your hands from his neck and looked away from him.

" It won't be my fault dearie, if you fell down and break some of your bones ."

You felt his hold on you loosening and you slipping down . You yelped in fright and hugged his neck tightly, burring your face in the crook of his neck . He smirked in satisfaction , carrying you to his carriage.

.

.

.

You didn't know how many days have passed since you have been locked inside  his room by him since you rejected him . But from listening the conversations of the maids, you could make out that it has been more than 6 months.

And in this 6 months , he went from being bad to worse or even worst. Not only he manhandles you but also r@pës you every night while whispering degrading words to you . He gaves you sadistic punishments while on the other hand also praises you . 

During sucking your blood he strangles you , making you desperate for air but loosens his force on you when he feels, you are on the brink of unconsciousness . He is like a puppeteer who forces his rebelling puppet to the edge of cliff and pulls it back when it is about to fall.  You knew by doing all this he wanted to break your mind and force you into submission. 

But that is never going to happen. You will never submit to him even if he kills you — That's the strong mentality, your father had raised you with . You remember him saying " Never Bow To A Man If He Can't Respect You . Be A Strong Tigress,Not A Meek Rabbit". Those words of his still echoes in your head even though he has been dead for long . It's your father's words that had been helping your from breaking apart and submitting to the monster named Diaz.

You were determined not to submit to him but you can't also stay here and keep getting tricked into his sadistic plays . So you had planned to escape from here and were just waiting for a chance to put your plan into action.

And today seems to be the perfect day for it . A while ago ,Diaz Adnier left to royal palace for the royal ball to celebrate the crown prince's birthday, after chaining you and locking you in his room . He had also given off to all the servants off today . Hence the mansion was inhabited today.

This was the perfect chance to escape. Without wasting your time , you unlocked the chains with the key you stole from Diaz using the magic trick your Dad had taught you . You went near the window and tried to unlock it but it wasn't opening. So you used another of your Dad's method magic trick and opened the window. Thank goodness you were on the ground floor. You were easily able to get out. Without coming under anyone's eyes , you dashed towards the Armenco Forest.

—————★—————

The royal ball has came to an end and everyone were leaving for their homes , same with Duke Adnier when he felt burning sensation on the mark on his right wrist . He frowned and rubbed the mark .

His face darkened when he saw the animated holographic scene.

His (Y/n) has escaped.

—————★—————

You panted, lightly leaning against the tree , catching a break. Finally you made your way to your destination. Vartira Church , the church you were searching for, it's gates were infront of you . Bracing yourself you ran inside the abandoned church.

After making your way to the divine hall of church, you begun searching for the silver dagger that could help you to get rid of Adnier. Even though you were dead tried, you couldn't afford to take rest. 

The mark Diaz Adnier, has made on your body while h@rassing you , is connected to the mark on his right wrist, which will help him to track you in minutes, incase you ran away. And you were sure , by now , he must have found out that you have ranaway and will be on his way you to reclaim you back. So wasting no time to take rest was totally out of question .

Haphazardly, you continued searching for the silver dagger. Tears of happiness rolled down your eyes when you finally found it .

Grabbing the silver dagger, you went towards the holy torch and ignited it. The you then tossed it into the huge holy hole, in the centre of hall , igniting thehole with flames of blue, green and yellow whose rays were needed to touch the silver dagger, in order for the dagger to be able to kill the vampire. You raised the dagger bathing him in the rays of the colour emitted from holy flame.

" Are you planning to kill me with it dearie ? " 

Your breath hitched at the sudden sound of the familiar deep voice. You were so invested in the silver dagger, that you didn't realise that Diaz Adnier has already found you and is now standing behind you with a amused smirk . But you didn't wasted your time in dwindling on the matter. You quickly turned and tried to stab him in his heart.

But how could you compare to the speed of vampire? He swiftly grabbed the dagger and broke it into millions of pieces... breaking your last hope of survival, pushing you down the path of abyss.

" Tsk! Dearie you are too slow ~ "

Even though you heard him , your focus wasn't on him rather on the broken pieces of silver dagger. You wanted to cry very badly but held yourself back . You didn't came out of trance until you were harshly slapped across your face.

You could no more held back your tears . The pain , the depression, the anger, the trauma and every emotion that was burried in finally steeped out of the cracks of your heart .

" You deserve a punishment my dearie, for trying to runaway from your owner"

He harshly grabbed your arms, forcibly trying to kiss you but you resisted with all your might . The anger burried deep inside you , finally exploded. Even though all hopes of escape were gone , you will never submit to your r@p!$t .

With all your might, you kicked in his groin area . He roared in pain as he let you go to , carass his own groin area.

You didn't know what you were thinking but you ran towards the burning plothole. Jumping into the fire plothole seemed to be the most viable option to you now.

" Y/n !!! "

You were startled by his roar. You turned around to see him angrily stomping towards you . You frowned seeing how quickly he recovered. 

You didn't think anymore and directly jumped into fire pit .

" I WILL RATHER DIE THAN SUBMITTING TO A B@$t@rd  LIKE YOU " you yelled with tears in your eyes .

" Y/n! Noooooooo!!!! " He cried out .

But the flames had already engulfed you .

In the end he lost the woman, he was obsessed with and loved the most .

THE END

Night CANDLE (Ch-6 to 10) is out on scrollstack:

https://iriswillow04.stck.me/post/234994/Night-CANDLE-Ch-6-to-10

You can find the link in my profile or comment section or on conversation.

If nothing works go to scrollstack and search IrisWillow you will be directed to my profile where you can read it.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

63.9K 1.1K 15
ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃᵐ ⁱ? ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ? ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵇᵘᵗ, 𝓘𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾. (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...
9K 535 18
𓂃 𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄; A story in which a woman named (Y/N) (L/N), a world-renowned detective, investigates a mysterious, gothic-esque hotel a...
166K 5.1K 108
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘽𝙏𝙎...𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪...𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪...�...
34.8K 1.3K 24
y/n's mother had just got remarried and the girl who had been blessed enough to have two sister's now has an extra seven brothers but what happens wh...