KANIKA ( Complete)

Par glimmering_nav21

Ranvijay Raghuvanshi eldest son of Raghuvanshi family has to spend 3 months working with Kanika Sharma hiding... Plus

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue
Instagram

Chapter 5

3.3K 218 17
Par glimmering_nav21

Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re

Karam re, karam re
Tera mujhpe karam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re

Tere kareeb jo hone laga hoon
To toote saare bharam re
........

Ranvijay's POV

Next morning

After doing my morning routine I walked downstairs !!

There was no one except Kabir and as soon as he saw me, he jumped on his chair !!
He pulled a chair for me and passed me a bright smile but I saw the evil smile behind it !!

" What do you want Kabir " I asked him sitting on the chair !!

" Bhai I want some money !! " He didn't even hesitate before saying this !!

I rolled my eyes but I already knew it was coming " how much " I picked the knife and fork !!

" 200k I mean 2 lakh !! " He poured juice for me with a grin !!

I sighed and shook my head " fine now stop this formality !!

" you are the best bhai !!" He tried to hug me but I glared at him.

"What is happening guys" my mother came out of the kitchen !!

We snapped at her and she smiled !!

" nothing much important mom !! Btw where is everyone else ??" I looked around !!

" actually they had some work !! But you tell me where are you these days your dad was telling me you doesn't attend office these days !! " She sat down on the chair infront of me !!

" I am busy in doing an important project !! Will tell you soon !!" I said taking a bite of my omelette !!

" Is this about a girl " She asked curiously keeping her elbow on the table !!

I shook my head "No It's not about a girl mom !! "

She passed me a disappointed look" Than search a girl for you !! you are 25 Ranvijay !!"

"yeah bhai I also want a bhabhi !!" He said stealing a bite from my place !!
There was a teasing smile on his face !!

"Ok than let's concentrate on finding your bhabhi rather than giving you 2 lakh !! What say ??" I advised him vanishing his smile !!

" Hehe bhai I was just joking !!" He scratched his head !

"good for you !!" Dropped the fork in my plate !!

"but I wasn't!!" My mom explained !!

"I am getting late mom !!"I got up and

I left from there and sat down in my car !!
After sometime when I reached the cafe I saw everyone working in cafe but the weird thing was their wasn't any customer !!
I looked around and saw everyone working and decorating the cafe !!

Kanika saw me standing there and walked near me" Finally Ranvijay !!"

I was looking at her confusingly but before I could even ask her she started answering "Actually today is Dadi's birthday so everyone is planning for a surprise party !! "

"So basically it is a day off !! " I asked

"yupp......" She turned and looked behind her at the decoration !!

" you could have told me before ........."

" So that you could enjoy a day off ??" She asked me Raising her one eyes !!

"No I could have helped you in planning !!" hearing this she looked at me shockingly !!

"what ?? "

"What ?? I like her I know you are irritating but she is sweet not a chatter box like you !!" I aside her because she was blocking my way !!

" oh yeah that's true, she is really sweet and cute !!" She nodded her head !!

" yes !!"

" wait did you call me a chatter box ??"
She squinted her eyes !!

I tucked my hands in the pocket and walked inside "I guess I did !! "

"You idiot I am a chatter box huh ?? Than you you are auto chor,
gabbar singh and Hitler !! " She screamed !!

"stop giving me these titles and
help us !!" I rolled sleeves of my shirt!!

" Varun !! Ask your dii to
shut her mouth and help us !! " I picked up the tape and decoration stuff !!

" Dii shut your mouth and help us !! " He repeated what I said expect calling her dii ! "Aa.....dii I mean Ranvijay is asking you to be quite not me !!" He defended himself !!

Kanika snapped at me and than came to me " You just hold this leader I will
Decorate the wall !! " She said looking at the decor things in my hand !!

"I am doing that it's okay !!" I looked at wall !!

She crossed her arms and asked me
"Who is the boss here ?? I am your boss na ? "

"Boss ?? "

"You work under me na so I am your boss !! " She answered me !!

I shook my head and gave her the stuff not wanting to argue with her !!

"Good boy !!" She said "Shoulder pat karke shabashi dun ??"

+Should I praise you by patting your shoulders?? )

I didn't reply her for some time

"Ok no problem" She moved to go but I don't know what came into me I hold her arm and patted my shoulder !!

"Thanks !!"

She looked at me and a bright smile covered her face !!

'"Ok hold it carefully !! "She pointed towards leader

She climbed on the leader while muttering something !!

She was continuously speaking while working and I was admiring the beautiful and innocent face infront of me !!
Her hairs blowing in the air and sometimes coming on her face !!
She was trying to aside them with her arm while cursing them !! She made a pout when didn't get success in what she was doing !! I never do this but I am staring at her like a jerk !!

"Ranvijay Pass me my clutch from the table !! "

I heard someone's voice but when I raised my head I realised it was Kanika !!

"Aa......wait !!"

I left the leader and turned to another side to pick her clutch !!

But before I could pick up the clutch I heard an another sound with a
scream......

"Ahhhh "

I turned towards Kanika but she wasn't on leader.
I looked down at ground only to find her laying there holding her back !!

" Oh shit " I sat on floor !!

" Why did you left the leader ??"

" I ......left the leader ........"

I left it in order to hide my embarassed face because I thought she has seen me staring at her but I didn't know she will loose her balance !!

" I thought you have balanced yourself properly on the leader but that's so silly of you that you don't even know how to stand on a leader " I put the whole blame on her !!

________.....___________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone is falling for Kanika 🌚!!

Stay tuned to know how will be the birthday party of !!

Till than bye bye and don't
forget to vote for the chapter guys !!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

71.6K 2.6K 20
Started- April, 6 2019 Completed- June 17, 2019 Status- completed and editing. How would you feel when your normal life take a huge u-turn and put yo...
1.8M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
6.7K 877 22
Rishabh Khurana was a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and ruthless attitude. He was feared by many and loved by none. His rude and a...
5.4M 153K 42
"Say something, anything. Tell me they're lies, that what we have is real. Tell me you love me, Liam." I sobbed. I waited for him to say something, b...