Different kind of Woe

נכתב על ידי JasonCheng1223

Wednesday and Male Reader. Based on the popular Netflix series. The story will mainly focus on the OC(Y/N)... עוד

Part 1: The Encounter.
Part 2 New Darkness, New Light.
Part 3 The Truth, Literally.
Part 4 Eyes, Ears and Nose.
Part 5 Curiosty And The Cat.
Part 6 Enemy Of My Target.
Part 7 First Move.
Part 8 Mind The Woods.
Part 9 Partners.
Part 10 Mixed Up.
Part 11 The Artist And The Fraud.
Part 12 What The Night.
Part 13 The Consequences.
Part 14 Parents Weekend.
Part 15 Coincidence.
Updates On Some Info.
Part 16 Birthday And Scream.
Part 17 The Gates.
Part 18 The Mansion.
Part 19 Reap What You Sow.
Part 20 Feelings Equal Strength.
Part 21 Emotions Equal Weakness.
Part 22 Who's Who.
Part 23 The Culprit?
Part 24 Enemies.
Part 25 Revelation.
Part 26 Page One.
Part 27 Blood And Guilt.
Part 28 Let The Game Begins.
Part 29 The Players.
Part 30 Courtesy Call.
Part 31 End Of Night.
Update.
Woe If? Alternate Ending.

Part 32 Aftermath.

5K 119 9
נכתב על ידי JasonCheng1223

(Y/N) woke up in the hospital bed two days later wearing a hospital gown. His side is still hurt, mind is blurry and vision is hazy.

"(Y/N)!" Eugene is like the happiest puppy witnessing his best friend awake. Xavier was there as well. Both of them wore black color outfits. (Y/N) tried to sit up, with Eugene helping him.

"I'm gonna make a call." Xavier exit the room leaving the two.

"How are you feeling?" The boy asks the patient.

"Blank. What happened after I passed out?" He returns the question.

"We, lost Principal Weems. She sacrificed herself. Today is her funeral. Me and Xavier came here after the wake." (Y/N) felt guilty for what happened. She shielded him from his own mother.

"What about the others?"

"Just some minor injuries. The school is gonna closed for a while. They said the board is gonna sort out everything before reopening." Just then, a man walks in. His hair is grey and wavy, donning a black suit. (Y/N) and Eugene looked up at him.

"Guess you're here for the funeral too?" (Y/N) asks the man much to the shock of Eugene.

"Here for you actually." He replied. (Y/N) scoffed before telling Eugene to leave the room for the moment.

"Seems like you really know what you're doing." The man takes a seat at the stool besides the bed.

"All thanks to you J. How's Alex?"

"Somewhere between miserable and frustrated. Could be on his way to kill you." (Y/N) chuckled at the statement. They stay silence for a while.

"She's gonna be transfer to a prison somewhere in Seattle. When the timing is right, I'll arrange a visitation for you." The old man breaks the silence.

"Thank you. What about Tyler?"

"Solitary confinement. Can't let him loose inside prison." A knock at the door caught their attention. It was Wednesday and Enid, followed by Xavier, Eugene and Ajax.

"Didn't mean to interrupt, but she's persistent." Xavier said pointing at Wednesday.

"Come here to finish the job?" (Y/N) asks with a smile on his face.

"Where will they keep Tyler?" She asks the older man.

"So it's about the ex. Should have know." (Y/N) turned looking at the man.

"That's classified. But (Y/N) might find out."

"I do?" (Y/N) furrowed his eyebrows looking at the man.

"Who are you anyway?" Ajax asks.

"My dad's partner in FBI. Jason Watts. He's the one that got me out of jail that day. Dude's like an underground king. He got his hand on everything." Jason chuckled before he stood up making his way out the room.

"Tell Alex I said Hi." Jason stopped at his track but didn't looked back.

"Tell him yourself. I have a feeling that you're gonna meet him soon." He then exit the room.

"Who's Alex?" Enid asks dumbfounded looking at (Y/N) who just shrugged.

The next day, after he was discharged, (Y/N) visits Weems tomb. Wednesday and some of the nighshade members are with him. His hand is holding onto the staff he managed to steal from Crackstone.

"I don't suppose you're gonna Harry Potter this staff? It's too dangerous to just keep it." Xavier says.

"What's the fun in that?" (Y/N) turned around looking at them.

"Wait. So you're gonna keep it?" Bianca's followed with another question.

"I know y'all are worry about this thing getting into the wrong hands. Which is why I entrust this to you." (Y/N) held out the staff towards Wednesday, stunning everyone with his action.

"I stole your first kill. This is the least I could do. But please don't destroy it. Could be useful in the future." Wednesday accepted the staff in hands.

"I can't promise you that. But I will try not to kill my brother with it during the summer." (Y/N) chuckled before turning back facing the tomb once again.

"Mayor Walker, Principal Weems. These two heroes sacrificed themselves for me."

"You just gotta keep living bud. Don't let their sacrifice goes to waste." Xavier patted on (Y/N)'s shoulder who gives him a weak smile.

"Yeah. I gotta go back and start packing. Bye." (Y/N) gives them a wave before making his way back to his house. Inside place is filled with boxes. Unbeknownst to him, a certain goth girl followed him back.

"Why are you moving?" (Y/N) turned back facing Wednesday, who's still holding the staff in hands.

"The landlord evicted me out. Says he don't want to have anything to do with the son of a murderer. Not that I blame him."

"Where will you be going then?" Wednesday asks the question with curious tone. (Y/N) let out a big sigh.

"Not sure yet. I talked with the principal at Jericho High. He said he'll send out some feelers for other school. See if they'll accept me. Until then, I'm gonna find a place to crash for a bit, secure a summer job." Wednesday looked down on the floor avoiding his eye contact for some time.

"Wednesday?" His calling snapped her back to reality. Both the teens stare at each other for a moment.

"You can come with me." (Y/N) raised his eyebrow confused at her statement. Then a slick smile appeared across his face as he approached the girl.

"So, you admit that you have a certain spot for me now. And you're willing to let me stay with you all summer. Enjoying the presence of me in your life. Is that what you're implying right now?" Their eyes lock on to each other for some time as (Y/N) is standing in front of her.

"Going back to my place means that I'll have to endure the endless torture from my parents. You're there to distract them. Consider it making up for the worst first date ever." (Y/N) laugh at her words.

"Yeah right. I think your parents are gonna bombard you with a bunch of stuff the moment you walk through the front door. And who says I'm gonna distract them? I might just take their side and torture you instead." A creepy smile appeared on Wednesday's face.

"Is that a challenge?" She asks the boy who's lowering his face towards her.

"I dare to take it." Their lips soon collide with each other. No more struggles. Just two of them enjoying the moment.

~~

The next day, Wednesday instruct her butler, Lurch to make a stop at (Y/N)'s soon to be former house. Boxes outside his porch. Wednesday exit the car, coming face to face with her partner.

"How am I gonna fit all these in there?" He asks the girl with a confused tone.

"Thing will handle everything. You just need to pack your essentials. The rest will arrive within the next few days after us." (Y/N) scoffed.

"Look at us. Two kids from different kind of world becoming partners."

"Do you regret it?" Wednesday asks the boy who's grabbing his bags from the ground and walking towards her.

"No way. It's the best thing to ever happened to me. Well, second best after my dad but still." Wednesday flick his forehead causing him to jolt up a bit.

"Seriously?"

"This is the second time I managed to hit you. You're too used to dire situation that you cannot defend yourself under simple circumstances. I'm going to use this summer to turn you into the better version of yourself. Get in." On Wednesday's order, both of them got into the car.

After some distance, (Y/N) ask the goth girl who's sitting opposite him.

"Are you sure my stuff is safe just lying outside my former house?" His question was met with a creepy smile from Wednesday.

"Shit."

__________________________________________________________

Hey everyone. If any of you is reading this means that the story is officially concluded. At least until the first season.
Thank you so much for following me through this journey. I have a rough idea of coming up with some original stories for the second part. Are you guys interested or should I wait until the next season of Netflix to air?

Let me know in the comment. It's been an incredible time this past month writing this story. Sincerely from my heart, thank you. 🥰🥰

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

35.6K 525 12
[Wednesday x Male Reader] Twelve years before Wednesday got sent to Nevermore, she met a boy just like her, who understands her, the only one who cou...
197K 7.4K 36
♜ Tyler Galpin x Fem Reader ♞ Wednesday Netflix Show ♝ No Smut, Only Angst "It's because you're the light, you're my light." • FINAL WORD COUNT: 32.6...
33.5K 783 28
Wednesday was just getting used to Nevermore. She had actually made a few friends and had her first kiss, though Tyler turned out to be the Hyde. So...
Wednesday נכתב על ידי Boo!

ספרות חובבים

2.2M 85.8K 71
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the Netflix TV Series: Wednesday (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (...