The King and The Plumber (A B...

By SpotCreations

Following a defeat at the hands of Mario once again, Bowser had given up chasing Princess Peach. He had to fo... More

Chapter 1: The Old Song and Dance With a Few New Steps
Chapter 2: An Unusual Introduction: Formal Meeting of Enemies?
Chapter 3: Castle Koopa
Chapter 4: What Am I Going to Do?
Chapter 5: Dinner With the Royal Family. Beware of Ghost Dog
Chapter 6:Connect with the Koopalings
Chapter 7: A King and his Emotions
Chapter 8: The Royal Date and The Rescue
Chapter 9: Make Mama/Papa Smile Again.
Chapter 10: Storms Are Brewing
Chapter 11: Operation Save Green
Chapter 12: Trapped in a Haunted Mansion
Chapter 13: Finding the Professor and Gaining Allies
Chapter 14: Final Battle! The Beginning of The End! Part One
Chapter 15: Final Battle! The Beginning of The End! Part Two
Chapter 16: Rise of the Queen of the Darklands. The United Kingdoms' last Stand
Chapter 18: Our Journey's Just Beginning

Chapter 17: Long Live The Royal Families!

617 29 9
By SpotCreations

Luigi watched as Bowser powered up with the tanooki leaf, grabbed his kids and floated down the best he could. He was about to follow suit when Mario placed a hand on his shoulder. "Bro.." he began, his head tilted down, the brim of his hat covering his eyes. "I'm so sorry for leaving you there that day... and for the way I came back. I was a jerk and not paying attention to how you felt.." Daisy was listening in until Peach dragged her out for the boys to talk.

Mario was about to speak again but Luigi cut him off. "Bro, we'll talk about it later okay?" He said softly. "Let's focus on this first." With that, Luigi absorbed the tanooki leaf and fluttered down to the ground. Mario followed suit, ready to be by his brother's side again. Down on the ground, King Boo began to rise and began to see almost all his ghost have been captured.

The ghost king was about to get up and attack but a fire blast kept him down. Looking over, the Koopa king was keeping him pinned down. It's when the princesses and the brothers joined them on the ground, he blasted them with his crown, knocking away their power ups. Bowser managed to get the kids away in time. The boo laughed. "My ghost my be captured now," he began "but I will just release them again. I WILL take over the kingdoms! You will all perish in my paintings!" He bared his teeth, and lest out a ghostly roar "YOU HAVE FAILED!"

Luigi stepped up, confidence just radiating off him. "Ascolta, tu ghoul. You won't stop us from beating you" he declared. "I've captured you on my own. Now if got La mia famiglia by my side." Mario, Daisy, Bowser and Peach stood around Luigi ready to fight along side. Even the kids were ready to lend a hand.

With that declaration, the battle had begun. Mario ran up first, flinging fireballs around the ghost king, who just simply dodged and cackled. "Is that all you got, red?!" The ghost taunted. Mario just smirked as a orange hand fan and a closed parasol struck him from both sides of his face. Looking up, he saw Peach with the parasol open over her head and Daisy with the fan open, her stance ready to launch. "You talk too much" Daisy taunted moving her hand in the 'come on' gesture, while fanning herself a bit.

That small action riled the ghost king up he shot a energy beam from his crown that was countered with the combination of Mario's fire, Peach's heart magic and Daisy's flower magic. The trio split up and went around King Boo who lashed his tongue at them. Out of nowhere, he received three more blows to the face. Growling he turned to see who dared attack him this time. It was Roy, Wendy and Ludwig. "Just give up, King Boo." Wendy shouted as she tossed her rings around the ghost causing him to move.

"Like I'm taking orders from some adopted quote unquote 'princess' with subpar looks!" The koopaling princess gasped and her brothers stood in front of her growling, ready to defend their sister's honor. The ghost charged for the trio, but Luigi and Bowser intercepted him, focusing his attention on them. "Yokumo musume no koto o son'nafūni iu no ne!" Bowser growled and released a fire ball right in the ghost's face.

Kamek flew in on his broom. "Luigi! Catch!" Luigi looked over and the magikoopa used his magic to throw over a poltergust g-00, with Gooigi out helping everyone else. Luigi caught it, put it on and held it ready. Junior, along with Morton and Larry, managed to get King Boo in a position where everyone else proceeded to blast him with their respective powers.

Using his crown, he charged up a powerful blast knocking everyone away, creating larger cracks in the ground. Luigi was quick to get up, seeing the state everyone was in, charged with his thunderhand, called out to the ghost. "Boo! I'm over here! You want me? Come and get me!" He called as he ran off towards the cliff by the mansion. "You don't tell me about coming and getting you insignificant green speck!" He shouted, baring his sharp teeth. "I'm on the edge of coming, getting and taking over the world!" He then rushed towards the the plumber, finally ready to end this fight.

Bowser groaned as he got up. He managed to shield his kids enough they wouldn't be severely hurt. They still had some scrapes and bruises, but otherwise alright. Bowser looked up and grunted, forcing himself to stand. He watched as he saw King Boo fly off towards the mansion again. A quick turn to see Mario struggling to get up, Peach and Daisy supporting each other, while toads and Koopa troopas began loading all the ghost into a container the professor had brought with him, left him worried.
—————-
Luigi ran around the mansion, his legs aching from moving around so much the last few hours. But he couldn't give up. He couldn't let King Boo destroy his family. He only ran a few distances behind the mansion when he got launched by a explosion. Rolling on the ground then getting back up, he came face to face with the ghost king.

"You just don't know when to quit do you?!" He screamed. Luigi rolled his neck and smirked "Get it from my brother. It runs in the family!" He let out another electric charged wind burst from the poltergust with hit it's target. King boo began materializing bombs and magic blast forcing Luigi to duck and dodge. A singular blast managed to hit him right in the arm. King Boo cackled and menacingly floating his way. Luigi had began backing up, as a instinct. He backed up and he felt he reached the edge of the cliff.

"Well well. My little plumber nemesis. It seems you are out of ground." The ghost chuckled, hoping to send fear into Luigi. Luigi was scared. That he would admit, but he never let it truly hinder him. His fear, to himself anyway, is what made him Luigi. Made him stronger. That, and also his family, they gave him the strength. Mario, despite his faults in the last few months, had been there for him since day one, Daisy being his partner in crime, but let's be honest, he's her partner, Peach was there best she can and Bowser... despite their past, he grew to love the Koopa king.

That much they both knew. He grew to love the kids and the rest of the Koopa Kingdom even if he hadn't met everyone. Those he had met, like Terry, who became his personal guard and good friend, the chefs in the kitchen, the librarian, all his new family. This charged him up plenty. He gave his poltergeist a large jolt and it unleashed a large gust of charged air. King Boo countered with his own blast of energy. The beam collided, a visual spectacle to behold, as dangerous as it was.

Bowser and the others saw the beams collided as they made their way to the back. He told the kids to stay with Kammy while Kamek came with him. Then out of nowhere, the beams struck the ground and dragged in a line and blasted a part of the mansion. Both looked tired, King Boo had floated down and his tongue fell out his mouth. Using the final bit of strength he had, Luigi sucked up the tongue tip with the poltergust, and slammed the ghost into the ground 5 times. He reeled in the ghost king, how had a look of anger and fear in his face. "This is what you get for messing with La mia famiglia, tu fantasma" Luigi said staring into his enemy's eyes. "Don't ever come after us again" and with that. Luigi sucked the ghost king up into the poltergust, and it spit up the gem from atop his crown. Picking it up, Luigi charged his thunderhand once more, and it caused the gem to break. Sighing in relief, it was over. They had won. Or so they thought.

Looking up, he saw his Koopa king, his brother and his princess friends running towards him, then a grumbling sound echoed through. The cracks in the ground from the fight, became more prominent. The ground started shaking and then started breaking. Luigi, as tired as he was, and the weight of the poltergust, began to run towards his friends and family. The ground was breaking faster with each step. Bowser could only watch as his queen ran for his life to get back to them. He and Mario both reached out steaming for Luigi to jump. With the energy he had, Luigi gave his best jump.... But it wasn't enough.

It was as if the world had went into slow motion. Luigi watched as his lover's and his brother's hands were so close yet so far from his reach he could only watch their fear stricken faces as he fell, the water depts wanting to swallow him whole. He closed his eyes, sad he couldn't say goodbye to his family, and thank them for what they've done.

Suddenly, it felt like everything stopped. Luigi slowly opened one eye and he was met overlooking the vast sea. Opening both eyes he looked up he saw Mario and Junior both holding his hand. "We got you Lou!" Mario said straining a bit. "Hold on, mama! We're gonna get you back up!" Junior said trying to pull a bit. Luigi looked up a bit more and saw Peach, Daisy and the koopaling create a person chain (couldn't really call it a human chain since only three were human but hey, no one's complaining) with Bowser and Roy at the top of the now broken cliff making sure everyone is stable.

It began as a slow pull up, till Bowser decided to yank everyone up and everyone fell back onto solid ground, Luigi ending up on top of Bowser. When they sat up and opened their eyes, Bowser, surprisingly, was the one to start shedding tears. He tried to hold them back but he just let go. Luigi also began to let loose his own tears and began to hug Bowser. Bowser lowered his head to muzzle away the humans tears. Luigi grabbed Bowser's face and planted multiple kisses across it. "Amore mio..." Luigi whispered. "Watashi no ai..." Bowser whispered right back. "Thanks for saving me.." Luigi said, tears till in his eyes. Bowser chuckled wiping some of his tears and Luigi's. "I'd save you until I can no longer draw breath."

"Mama?" The two looked over to see the Koopalings looking to make sure it's all real. Luigi pushed himself off Bowser to greet the kids but Daisy vaulted over them and squeezed Luigi in a tight hug. "Oh my stars, your okay!" She exclaimed, her hip on the hug making Luigi turn red, trying to breathe. "D-dai.. can't breathe.." Daisy then let go, allowing Peach to give him a more gentler hug. "Thank goodness we got here in time." Luigi nodded the gently pulled away to look at his brother, hiding his face behind his signature red cap.

Walking over, he adjusted his brother's hat and pulled him into a hug. "It may take a while to forgive how you left that way, but your still mio fratello. And I love you." Those words broke Mario and he started bawling into his younger brother. "Mi dispiace.!" Mario repeated over and over. Luigi hugged his brother before letting him go to Peach to gather himself. Luigi went back and stood by Bowser and got on his knees and opened his arms to the Koopalings.

Junior was the first to cry and rush into Luigi's arms. "Mama!" He cried. "We saved you! Did ya see?" He said tears streaming down his face. "Sì figlio mio. You and your siblings were so strong and brave. Come the rest of you Bambini!" Luigi said holding out an arm for the other. Larry, Wendy, Lemmy and Morton all charged in and knocked Luigi back a bit, all laughing and crying. Bowser helped him up and hugged them all, still sitting. Ludwig had walked into the hug, keeping it together best he can. Roy joined in too, secretly wiping tears while dragging Iggy with him, who didn't even fight.

It was all over. Everything was saved and as it should be. Everyone gathered to watch the sun set on the horizon, knowing everything will be normal. They had begun to leave, after gathering the troops and the captured ghost. While carrying Luigi in his arms, his kids on his shell, with Peach, Mario and Daisy waking beside him, he let out the three words he wanted to say to his queen.

"Marry me, Luigi."

It caught everyone around them off guard.

"Yes" was the final thing Luigi said before he fell asleep in his fiancé's arms, his healing process beginning, along with their new life journey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 530 28
Bowser x OC fanfiction. Hazel is a lone dryad who's lived in complete isolation their entire life... what happens then, when a Koopa King comes crash...
17.5K 465 12
Luigi has a secret. A big secret. He's in love with a guy. Even worse, it's his brothers arch-enemy. But, he has a plan. A stupid one, but still a pl...
6.4K 309 32
bowser tries his best as a father. He may not be the "hero" in his story, but to his kids, he's the "hero," so when his kids go missing its his job t...
265 47 24
Luigi and Mario are preparing for a picnic with the Princess when suddenly a massive unknown airship attacks Toad Town. Fearing that Bowser is out fo...