RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.4) (M...

Per ZANE_555

Here is the fourth volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celt... Més

Author's Note
Character Short: Y/N
Character Short: Christina
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 5

255 9 1
Per ZANE_555

(Mistral, One Month Since the Fall of Beacon)

Adam strolls through a set of double doors to a throne room that has seen better days. He walks pass a bunch of White Fang troops picking up pieces of debris, mopping up stray specks of blood, and posting White Fang banners across the walls. 

Adam: ("Sienna.")

In the middle of the room, he finds Sienna Khan with her back to Adam as she observes the work being done by her subordinates. 

Without him saying a word, Sienna begins to speak up.

Sienna: "My, this place reeks of corruption. To think it was owned by a black-marker slave trader and now has been liberated in the name of the cause. Quite ironic that a place once so foul would become the perfect staging ground for a new era of the White Fang."

Her own remark makes her smile.

Sienna: "Heh, I like the sound of that."

Adam goes to kneel down with one knee, bowing to her.

Adam: "What about High Leader Kin Onrio? Where is he?"

Sienna turns to face Adam, snarling at him in reply.

Sienna: "High Leader Onrio has been removed and arrested for the atrocities committed in Vale. It was all I could do to save the White Fang from international retribution on an unprecedented scale. Thanks to that, our reputation has to be completely rejuvenated from the ground up."

Adam doesn't say a word to her response as she continues speaking.

Sienna: "I would have you arrested as well, Adam. Unfortunately, I demand for you to bring the Lieutenant."

Adam: "The Lieutenant?"

Sienna: "Indeed. I demand to see him since I've been locked out of Onrio's files, and I want to hear what his orders were directly from him."

The woman then goes to glare at Adam.

Sienna: "Now, where is he?"

Quickly sensing the gravity of his position, Adam decides to lie to her, while giving a silver of truth.

Adam: "The Lieutenant was killed during the attack on Beacon. There was no time to collect his things. There was a deal made with some humans that the Lieutenant found beneficial to our aims, but it backfired when he was stabbed in the back in the field. I barely had time to retreat with the few troops that had been captured and killed."

His entire response makes Sienna narrow her eyes at Adam and wonders out loud.

Sienna: "How... strange it was for the Lieutenant make such a decision as he was more of a follower than a leader. His relationship with you and Blake was always close. He always defers to your command if it ever came to it."

Adam shrugs off the barely hidden accusation.

Adam: "Having a command of his own in Vale gave him a much-needed backbone even if it ended up costing him his own life."

Sienna continues to scrutinize Adam before brushing the subject aside with a sigh.

Sienna: "As of now, Adam, you have been demoted for going along with such an abhorrent plan. You're lucky that you're popular enough among the troops. Otherwise, I would have you arrested alongside Onrio."

Gritting his teeth, Adam responds back.

Adam: "I accept the demotion, Sienna."

Sienna: "Also, I heard rumors that you and the Lieutenant took in a single human from Vale as your sole Faunus ally. Is that true?"

Adam remains silent for a moment before replying.

Adam: "The rumors are true."

Sienna: "What happened to this human?"

Adam ponders over the previous fights he had with him before responding.

Adam: "This human and I made a deal. I let him live in our camp, he helps us with our cause. I soon realized that he was planning on leaving with all the information he has on the White Fang. So, I killed him."

Sienna: "I see. That was quite unfortunate."

Adam: "It was... May I leave?"

Sienna: "You may."

After that, Adam goes to leave the throne room before Sienna's voice stop him in his track. 

Sienna: "You better be careful to make messes you can't clean up, Adam."

Adam nod to this before finally leaving the throne room. Outside of the throne room is Ilia, leaning against a wall as she spots Adam walking away. 

With a smug look on her face, Ilia leans forward out of the wall to confront Adam from behind. 

Ilia: "Wow, never would have thought you of all people would be demoted. I wonder how Blake would react seeing you hang your head like a slapped puppy."

Her remark makes Adam growl, but Ilia continues.

Ilia: "By the way, where is Blake? She hasn't replied to any of my messages in a couple of months."

Adam's scowl fade into a deadpan expression as he turns to face Ilia fully. 

Adam: "Haven't you heard?"

Ilia: "Heard what?"

Adam: "Blake has been defected from the White Fang. She actually sided with the humans during the attack on Beacon."

His response makes Ilia laugh for a bit.

Ilia: "Yeah, sure. Nice joke, Adam."

Adam just stares at her without a single word. Her laughter dies down, and shock begins to grow in her face. 

Ilia: "Y-You're lying to me... Blake... Blake would never... she would never join them! S-She hates them just as much as we did!"

Adam: "Apparently so. She even sided with a human that used to be our Faunus ally."

Ilia: "What? Who?"

Adam: "His name is Y/N. And Blake left us for him and those other humans."

This shock Ilia even more so.

Ilia: "No... no... s-she would never leave us behind!"

In response, Adam just turns around and keeps walking away, chuckling bitterly to himself.

Adam: "Yeah, I thought the same thing." 

Once Adam leaves the entire building where the throne room is in, he takes out his scroll and start calling someone.

White Fang Member #55: "Yes, Adam."

Adam: "How's the Lieutenant?"

White Fang Member #55: "Well... despite the heavy injuries he's gotten from the Grimm, he's still breathing and regain consciousness."

White Fang Lieutenant: "Give me the scroll."

White Fang Member #55: "Yes, sir."

After a moment of waiting, the Lieutenant speaks up.

White Fang Lieutenant: "Adam, how's the plan coming along?"

Adam: "It's going well. I told them that you died during Beacon's collapse."

White Fang Lieutenant: "What about Onrio?"

Adam: "Removed and arrested."

White Fang Lieutenant: "Well, his sacrifice was necessary and a good distraction."

Adam: "I need to cut our talk short, Lieutenant. Just remain low with the rest of our comrades. I'll handle the rest."

White Fang Lieutenant: "What about that traitorous human? Did you kill him?"

Adam: "Hmm... I told Sienna and the others that I did, but that was a lie. If I ever come across him, it won't end in a draw."

White Fang Lieutenant: "I pray for your success, Adam... for the cause."

Adam: "For the cause."

After saying that, Adam hangs up the call and walk away, pondering over the next step in his plan. 

__________________________________________________________________

(Blake)

After a long journey, Blake, Y/N, and Sun have made it to Kua Kuana in Menagerie where they exit the boat and into the market square. 

Y/N #3: "Wow, there's barely any people around here."

Sun: "I know right! I expected this place to be packed from what livable land there is to work with."

Blake: "Well, it's the hot season. Most people here are going to spending their time in the shade and not go out unless they need something specific."

Sun: "What? The heat isn't so bad."

Y/N glances over to Sun with a small smile.

Y/N #3: "Spoken like a man who grew up in the deserts of Vacuo."

This makes Sun smirk and puff out his chest confidently.

Sun: "You know it! In fact, this weather is... what's the word...?"

Y/N #3: "Pleasant."

Sun: "Yeah! That's the word."

Blake chuckle at their antics.

Blake: "I agree that it's pretty nice in this time of year but, monsoon season can get nasty and there's not much people can do other than hunker down and hope their homes don't get swept away."

Y/N #3: "Oh... I didn't know that."

She then bitterly remarks.

Blake: "Menagerie is just one step away from a tropical paradise. Only kept at bay by bad weather in the spring and an inhospitable wasteland beyond the walls."

As they walk pass the market square, Y/N can't help but feel like he's being stare at. He looks around to see some of the local Faunus are staring down at him and some narrowing their eyes once they see him. Noticing this, Blake turns to Y/N. 

Blake: "Humans very rarely visit Menagerie. Don't let it get to you."

Y/N #3: "Guess they never expected to see a human here, huh?"

Blake: "Pretty much."

Y/N #3: "I thought they be cautious around humans?"

Blake: "They are. They just don't show it well."

As she said this, Y/N turn his head to see some of them starring daggers at him.

Y/N #3: ("Then, I'll just show them that I'm like them.") "Come on, Blake."

Blake: "Eh?"

Y/N goes to grab her hand, much to her surprise and pull her towards a few different shops he has never seen before.

Y/N #3: "Let's go visit this place."

Sun: "Hey, guys! Wait up!"

After that, they arrive at a hill, overlooking most of the city, composing of interconnected slum-like housing and occasionally broken up by larger, wealthier, more private homes. Sun just gazes upon the area, practically loving the view. 

Blake: "My parents must have added that expansion they wanted."

Y/N #3: "They have?"

Blake: "Uh-huh. It looks a lot larger than I remember. At least... I hope that still is my home."

Y/N #3: "What makes you say that?"

Blake: "It's been... years since I've seen my parents."

Y/N then place a hand on her shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile. Appreciating the gesture, Blake takes a deep breath before continuing.

Blake: "Alright, time to go home."

Sun: "Oh yeah? Which one's yours? Can you see it from here?"

As he said this, Sun uses his free hand like a visor to help him peer at the houses.

Blake: "Kind of."

Sun: "Is it that one? What about that tiny one down there? Love the paintjob."

Rolling his eyes with a smile, Y/N turns to Blake.

Y/N #3: "Alright, Blake. Which is your family's house?" ("It's probably near that large house over there.")

In response, Blake takes Sun's arm by the wrist and directing it towards arguably the biggest house on the entire city. 

Blake: "It's... that one."

Sun stares for a second before pointing his finger at her with a questioning expression. Blake nods. Sun looks at her for a beat before taking his arm off her and stepping back. He covers the sides of his head and crouches a bit, staring wide-eyed at the house and making a comical, amazed noise. Y/N is also shocked by this.

Y/N #3: "Wait... what...?"

Seeing him completely stunned, Blake grabs his arm and drag him off to the direction of her family's home with Sun following behind.

Y/N: "Hold on... I'm confused now."

Blake: "We'll talk more once we're inside."

After some walking, the three students walk up the stone steps to the front door of the house. Blake hesitates when she moves to use the knocker.

Sun: What is it?

Blake: "I uhm... it's just been a long time since I've seen my parents, that's all."

Y/N #3: "Well, you came all this way."

Blake takes a quick breath for courage and bangs the door knocker. It makes a loud, heavy, resonating sound on the large door. Sun and Y/N stares up, stepping back while Blake politely backs away from the door a few paces.

Sun: "Okay, if we're being honest, that's kind of intimidating."

Y/N: "Yeah, kind of."

They then hear the sound of the door being opened and revealing a short cat Faunus as she looks at her visitors. 

Her ears perk and she moves the door out of the way so she can step forward when she recognizes Blake, almost in disbelief.

Kali: "Blake?"

Blake awkwardly lifts her arm in greeting. 

Blake: "Hi, mom."

Kali steps forward and hugs her daughter.

Kali: "My baby girl."

Blake hesitates, uncertain for a moment, before her face softens into a smile and she hugs her mother back.

From inside the house, footsteps come closer, and a man walks onto the carpeted entryway. Kali lets go of Blake and turns behind her at the sound of her husband's voice.

Ghira: "Kali? Who is it?"

Ghira stand with his hands on his hips, waiting to greet the visitors. His quizzical expression changes to wide-eyed surprise, before his hands, shoulders, and face all fall in a clear, emotional reaction to the sight of his daughter come home.

Ghira: "Blake...?"

Blake: "Hey, Dad..."

Sun and Y/N share a look before looking upon this warm reunion, very pleased at Blake's welcome as they turn to look at how she's taking it. Blake has her hands clasped in front of her, awaiting her father's reaction. Kali has not let go, with her hands supportively on Blake's shoulder and arm. Ghira says nothing, but smiles, clearly happy. Blake smiles back, relieved. She, Y/N, and Sun exchange sideways glances.

(Later On)

Kali sets down her cup on the table. She, Ghira, Sun, Y/N and Blake all sit on the floor at a square table with Y/N sitting next to Blake. Kali turns to look at her daughter. 

Kali: "We were relieved to see you fighting for Beacon in the Vytal Tournament. It was the first time we have seen you in years and we're so glad that you're alive and well."

Ghira shrugs that notion off.

Ghira: "Please, I knew she'd be fine."

Kali scoffs at this.

Kali: "That isn't the slightest bit true. You should have seen him pacing. I was equally as afraid when the feed died in the middle of Beacon's collapse."

Y/N #3: "How much you heard?"

Kali and Ghira turn their attention to Y/N before Kali respond back. 

Kali: "We were horrified when we heard the news. Well, we only heard scattered reports about what happened since Beacon Tower in Vale went down."

Ghira: "And none of it sounds particularly good."

Kali: "The Kingdom of Vale isn't perfect, but it certainly didn't deserve what happened. Oh, we were both so worried."

Sun: "You guys have nothing to worry about. I've seen your daughter in action before! And trust me, she's got some moves!"

Blake, who was sipping from her cup while Sun spoke, abruptly lifts her head and swallows at his last choice of words. Y/N facepalm while shaking his head at what Sun just said. 

Y/N #3: ("Poor choice of words, Sun... very poor choice of words.")

Ghira just glares at Sun on his right.

Ghira: "And what exactly do you mean by that... Mr. Wukong?"

Sun freezes and slowly turns toward his host.

Sun: "I... uh, well, you see sir, it's just that, you know, that she's such a good fighter and all, uh, and as a fellow fighter, I have a lot of respect for her..."

Kali leans towards Blake and ask quietly.

Kali: "Why are they here again?"

Sun: "And her fighting. But also, for her..."

Blake: "They just... kind of followed me home."

Sun: "Because of her fighting. Not her looks. I mean, not to say she's not good-looking. She is! Very! Or..."

Kali: "I see. Are they your friends?"

Sun: "Slightly, I mean she's definitely above average. I mean, uh..."

Blake: "They are."

Sun struggles for words as all three Belladonnas watch him and wait for him to either get out of the hole, he just talked himself into or keep digging. Still facepalming, Y/N turns to look at Sun.

Y/N #3: "Sun... please say something else."

Sun: "Uh..."

In the awkward silence, Sun uses his tail to pick up the tea kettle and pour some more tea into his cup.

Sun: "This tea is really good!" 

He then sips on his drink as Kali speak, not quite quietly enough.

Kali: "I like him."

Blake: "Mom!"

Ghira clear his throat as he turns to Y/N.

Ghira: "So... may I ask your name?"

Y/N goes to bow a bit to him.

Y/N #3: "My name is Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you."

Ghira goes to bow a bit too. 

Ghira: "Likewise, I'm Ghira Belladonna."

Y/N #3: "Belladonna?"

Y/N quickly turn to Blake.

Y/N #3: "I thought your last name was Hemlock."

Ghira & Kali: "Hemlock?"

Y/N #3: "Blake...?"

Blake: "U-Uhm..."

She then goes to explain that she had Headmaster Ozpin change her last name to Hemlock in order to attend Beacon with drawing any attention of being a Belladonna. Of course, her parents chastise her for this but, understood why she did that. Y/N is quite stunned to hear that Ozpin would do that for her. His pondering is interrupted by Ghira, letting out a sigh.

Ghira: "Other than that, I must ask, Mr. L/N, are you friends with Blake?"

Y/N #3: "I am. Well, I'm one of her teammates from Beacon."

Kali: "Oooh~"

Ghira: "I'm quite surprised. Never thought Blake would befriend a human."

Y/N #3: "Oh, she has more than just one human friend."

He then explains his time with Blake, their team, and their friends at Beacon, which Blake's parents listen with some level of amazement.

Ghira: "I see... so, you don't care about her being Faunus."

Y/N #3: "I don't, and our friends couldn't care less too."

Kali: "Well, I'm glad Blake made some new friends."

As Ghira and Y/N talk about his time in Beacon, Kali goes over to Blake, leaning and whispering to her.

Kali: "I like this one too."

This makes Blake blush a bit as she shouts.

Blake: "Mom! Quit it!"

Kali: "Huh? Why?"

Blake: "Because... h-he's... he's..."

Letting out a groan, Blake goes to point at Y/N, unbeknownst to him and Ghira.

Blake: "H-He's my boyfriend!"

As she said this, the room goes silent for a few moments as Ghira and Y/N turn to Blake as Sun sip his drink while moving away a bit. 

Ghira: "You two... are dating..."

Sighing at this, the seated Y/N goes to bow to Ghira once more.

Y/N: "Yes, we're dating, Mr. Belladonna. I love her and she loves me back. Us being a human and Faunus don't matter to us. So, don't worry, I promise to make her happy. She has my back and I have hers. I hope you give us your blessing."

Ghira: "I... I see...well... uh..."

Ghira is quite conflicted at Y/N's response, unsure how to even respond back as a smirking Kali whisper to Blake once more. 

Kali: "Yeah, I'm starting to like him too."

Blake: "Mom!!"

Kali: "Just teasing~"

Suddenly, a loud sound of the front door knocker resonates, catching everyone's attention.

Ghira: "Darn it, I completely forgot about the meeting."

Ghira hits his fist onto the table and Kali quickly covers it with her hand.

Kali: "Ghira..."

Ghira: "Give me a moment."

He gets up and walks out of the room.

Blake: "Is everything okay?"

Kali: "Yes, dear, just poor timing. He can reschedule. It's just been hard dealing with them lately."

Y/N #3: "Dealing with who?"

Kali: "Hmm? The White Fang, of course."

Upon hearing this, the three rise to their feet in shock. 

Sun & Y/N & Blake: "WHAT?!"

They then rush to the door, where Ghira is speaking with two fox Faunus, Corsac Albain and Fennec Albain. The two visitors maintain respectful, formal postures, keeping their hands clasped before them. As Blake and Sun rush over to Ghira, Y/N quickly decide to hide behind a nearby pillar, eavesdropping on the conversation.

Blake: "Dad!"

Ghira: "Blake, what's wrong?"

Corsac: "Miss Belladonna."

Fennec: "We had no idea you'd returned."

Every time either one of the two Albain brothers speaks, they gesture with their hands and end with clasping their hands before their chests again.

Blake: "What are you doing talking to these people?"

Ghira: "This is Corsac and Fennec Albain. They represent the White Fang here in Menagerie now."

Sun: "Those psychos are here, too?!"

Y/N #3: ("Figure they be here too.")

Fennec: "Young man, I'm not sure what you've heard of our organization, but I can assure you, we're not nearly as ferocious as the media would have you believe."

Blake: "What we've heard? We've seen firsthand. Your fanatics slaughtered people!"

Ghira: "What is she talking about?"

Corsac: "Precisely what we came to discuss with you, Your Grace."

Blake: "Your Grace?"

Y/N: ("Grace?")

Fennec: "Have you not heard, Miss Belladonna? Your father is the new chieftain of Menagerie."

Blake: "Wait, seriously?"

Corsac: "Indeed."

Blake gives a shock expression to her father as he let out a sigh.

Ghira: "It was a recent appointment, overshadowed by hype over the Vytal Festival Tournament."

Kali steps into the conversation.

Kali: "Is everything alright?"

Sun: "Wait, you guys seriously don't know?"

Ghira: "Know what exactly?"

Blake: "The White Fang was at the Fall of Beacon. They attacked innocent civilians, and they released Grimm into the school."

There is a brief silence. Fennec makes an innocent, sideways glance at his brother. Ghira slowly turns to face the two White Fang representatives.

Ghira: "Is this true?"

Fennec: "Sadly, Your Grace, it is."

Blake: "Don't act like you're s-"

Ghira: "That's enough!"

The man turns to the Albains. 

Ghira: "Explain yourselves."

Corsac: "Though it pains us to admit, it has become apparent that the Vale branch of the White Fang were operating as a rogue faction with tacit permission from Kin Onrio."

Fennec: "Now that he's been arrested and the Vale Branch is under the firm control of Sienna Khan, we seek your assistance in rehabilitating the name of the White Fang before long-lasting damage can be done."

Sun: "You know, Beacon wasn't the first time the Fang started shooting up Vale!"

Fennec: "The High Council had their suspicions of a splinter group, but they could prove nothing until this latest incident."

Blake: "Incident? People are dead!"

Corsac: "And it is a tragedy."

Fennec: "Your Grace, we came to assure you that the Vale Branch do not represent the will of the White Fang."

Ghira: "And how can I be sure of that?"

Corsac: "We have ample documentation from the council meeting, as well as several strategies to apprehend and punish these strays if you care to review them."

Still skeptical, Ghira narrow his eyes at the two. 

Ghira: "I will entertain your evidence, if you're looking for an endorsement, they better have something impress me, but another day. I'd like some time to reconnect with my daughter."

Corsac: "But of course, Your Grace."

Fennec: "We completely understand. It was a pleasure to see you again, young Blake."

Corsac: "We were saddened when we heard of your departure from the White Fang but understand if you can no longer support our cause."

Fennec: "It is a wearying fight, after all. So, we understand why you choose not to partake." 

Blake: "Who says I'm done fighting?"

Y/N: ("Blake...")

Corsac: "Hmm... If you ever do wish to return, you need merely come find us."

Fennec: "Sister Ilia would be elated to see you again."

Ghira: "Goodbye, gentlemen."

He firmly closes the door on them. Kali moves to stand closer and face her husband while Blake walks off. Leaving the pillar he was hiding behind, Y/N goes to approach Blake, grabbing her wrist.

Y/N #3: "Blake, wait."

Blake: "I can't, they now know that I'm here. I honestly thought the White Fang wouldn't be here, but I guess I was wrong."

As she said this, Blake breaks free from his grasp, now facing him.

Y/N #3: "Didn't you say you were done fighting, Blake? What about that?"

Blake: "I... I don't know..."

There was a moment of silence between them before Y/N place both hands on her shoulders.

Y/N #3: "Look, a lot has happened today and a lot to process. Why don't we stay here and relax for a while, okay?"

Blake gaze upon him for a bit before walking off.

Blake: "I'll be in my room, if you need me."

Y/N stare after her as Sun, Ghira, and Kali watch the scene unfold. Sun then turns to the Belladonnas. 

Sun: "So... those guys were creepy."

Ghira: "I really don't like you."

As Sun nervously laugh, Y/N let out a brief groan, which catch their attention.

Y/N: "Can't believe the White Fang are here. I guess concealing my presence was a good idea after all."

Puzzled like her husband, Kali asks. 

Kali: "Why would you need to do that?"

Y/N turns to Blake's parents and Sun. 

Y/N #3: "Because... I used to be part of the White Fang too."

His response shock Ghira and Kali, while Sun remains composed, considering he already know this through Blake and Y/N himself.

Ghira: "Hold on... you were part of the White Fang..."

Kali: "Is that even possible, Ghira?"

Ghira: "Well... it's not like there's any rules that goes against human joining the White Fang."

Y/N #3: "My thought exactly. I joined and then left, albeit with a bunch of wounds."

Kali & Ghira: "Wounds?"

Y/N #3: "It's... a long story."

Kali: "Oh, we don't mind at all. Please, tell us more over dinner."

Blake's mom then proceeds to push over to the room they were previously in as Ghira and Sun follow behind with Ghira embarrassed over his wife's behavior. Y/N, on the other hand, glances over where Blake left, feeling concerned over her. 

Y/N #3: ("Hope she doesn't do anything reckless. Then again, I'm quite reckless myself.")

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

619 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...
35.5K 850 34
It's been a long time since Y/N step foot in Vale. He was searching for information as best he can. Until he heard that an old associate of his, Adam...
7.4K 190 43
Here is the sixth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing...
61.2K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...