"What Calls Out Is Silence...

Od avaaviesflowergirl

{Started - 07/25/2023} {Finished - ??/??/????} Welcome to my first one-shot book! This is ONLY for my OCs! Fe... Viac

🌸Rules🌸
🌸💖Introductions/Requests💖🌸
~🌺Divider for Requested!🌺~
When Sisters Separate, Soon Comes A Tragedy |Requested!|
Can A Spark of Hope Shine Bright or Fade Away? |Requested!|
Lullaby of a Violin |Requested!|
Shared Feelings ||Requested!||
New Crush Exposed?!? ||Requested!||
Newfound Magical Hearts ||Requested!||
~🌺Divider for Not Requested!🌺~

A Sister's Comfort |Requested!|

66 1 14
Od avaaviesflowergirl

Genre: 🌸(Fluff) 🌧️ (Angst)

Type of Relationship: 💖 (Platonic)

//This oneshot is requested by one of my good friends, _Douma_Demon_  !!! //

~~~~~~~~~

Featuring......

Kumosu Dokuhime, a carefree and bright young girl with a smile that hides the burning anger. She uses Spider Breathing, which derives from Insect Breathing.

Ochi Ocho, a woman with a rough history and has a burning hatred towards the Kochos.
She uses Butterfly Breathing, which also derived from Insect Breathing.

AND

Ren Hanabusa, a boy who is determined to reach his goal of following his father's footsteps. He uses Flower Breathing, which is derived from Water Breathing.
// sweet_soft_pastels--  //

Summary: Kumosu comforts Ochi after an incident with Ren, a boy who she had feelings for, but turns out he liked someone else.

//Remember, this is my very first chapter! Please bear with me!  ^^//

~~~~~~~~~~

It was a typical sunny day out in the Demon Slayer Corps, where no clouds were covering the sky and birds chirped as they flew highly. However, there has been recent tension that has been lingering in the atmosphere, which lead some people wondering what would have happened during this time of event.

Near the wisteria blossom trees, just a few miles away from the Butterfly Mansion, there stood a young woman who is aggressively swinging her sword to let out the immense anger that has been aching inside her entire body.

Not too long ago, she and a boy named Ren were hanging out at the sakura forest, a place where they'd first met nearly ten months ago, and normally hung out. They'd even occasionally be paired up in missions and slaying demons. All those days brought the girl immense joy.

However....this wasn't like their previous days...

The one name that she NEVER wanted to hear...

{Flashback...}

🥀
Ochi and Ren were both sitting underneath a rather large cherry blossom tree, laughing and conversing as the beautiful pink flower petals fell from the branches and even created such stunning scenery. Even the sun that was shining very bright was like an additional decoration that brought light.

Despite having BPD, Ochi refused to tell him. She didn't want to risk ruining the specially made bond that the two had created. All those moments where she told him almost everything about what was on her mind. The comfort they give to each other. She didn't want those memories go to waste. Besides, it has been a few years since she had left the Butterfly Mansion and had dragging almost several people down because of it...

It's not like he'll understand her or anything...

Anyways, as they continued to talk, Ochi then brought up the one topic that she HATED having a conversation about, nor did she despise thinking about them. "So, um...how was training with Shinobu? Did anything happen today?" She asked, mentally grimacing from having to mention the Insect Pillar's name.

"Training was...good, I guess." Ren responded, bringing a hand up to rub the back of his neck while glancing down at his lap. He took a deep breath and continued, "Lady Kocho had me do some sparring lessons with her, which is something that she hasn't really done before these days." He let out a small defeated sigh, now remembering how Shinobu teased him about how he lost their lesson. "I didn't even pass the test..." He mumbled out.

Ochi stood silent as she listened to him talk, holding back the urge to say something that she'll probably regret later (not). Her purple eyes subconsciously studied his body language, as if she had caught something that was never been visible before. What was it?

"I see..." She mumbled out, looking down at her lap as she ran her fingers through her short purple hair. Thoughts pondered in her head, continuing to stay silent as she tried to find something to say after hearing him speak. Was this even worth it?

"Anything else?" Ochi then asked, taking her gaze away from her lap and looking back at Ren, a small faint smile creeping onto her face. Unknowingly to her, that's what things ended up horribly in her perspective.

Ren paused from her question, soon having a tainted faint yet unnoticeable pink blush. However, he knew Ochi's disliking towards Kanao, the girl who is also part of the Kochos, and she was someone who he had developed a deep crush on. How was he going to say this? He didn't want to answer, but at the same time, he didn't want to keep her waiting. "I......um...there was something that I wanted to tell you.." He responded.

"Really? What is it?" Ochi crooked an eyebrow, crossing her arms as she waited patiently for what he had to say. Why was he acting like this all of the sudden. This was something that she hasn't seen, except for all the times where he would mentally self-doubt that they could survive another night of their mission.

"I...I have a crush on Kanao......I'm sorry if this is too soon, but I wanted to get this out of my chest..."

Upon hearing that girl's name, Ochi felt like if everything went slow motion. Out of all events, Ren dared to bring up HER name!? As memories rewind in her head, there was the one time where both of them got into a fight because of Kanae's death...

"O-Ochi? Are you...alright?" Ren asked, feeling a bead of sweat dropping from the side of his head as he tried reaching out to place a hand on her shoulder, but instead of accepting the gesture, she harshly slapped his hand away.

As her hair covered the sides of her face and a shadow casted over her enraged eyes, the girl then stood up, veins bulging on her cheek as she calmly stood up from her spot.

"Don't ever speak to me again..." With that being said, Ochi walked off, ignoring the calls of her name coming from Ren as she refused to let her own tears shed. Unknowingly to him, she also had a crush on him, but refused to let out her true feelings about how she felt towards him.

🥀
{End of Flashback...}

And that's how Ochi ended up never showing herself. After the incident, she had disappeared and ghosted Ren like he was forever out of her life...

As she continued to swing her sword, Ochi has never noticed there was another presence that happened to be in the same area where she was standing.

"Nee-Chan?" Upon hearing another voice, Ochi immediately turned around and pointed her sword at whoever DARED found her spot. However, her shoulders relaxed and she lowered down her weapon after realizing that it was only her youngest (and adoptive) sister who was standing at least a few feet away from her.

Kumosu Dokuhime...

The only youngest sister of the Kochos. Ochi had only met her a few weeks ago when they were still younger. Kanae took her in the Butterfly Mansion after an incident happened to her mother, so now Kumosu had the Kochos raising her, alongside Ochi and Kanao. At first she didn't seem to trust nor had the time to speak to Kumosu, but after discovering her true nature in personality, Ochi eventually warmed up to her, unlike how she viewed the other two sisters.

"Kumo? What are you doing here?" Ochi asked, hand still gripping onto her sword as her eyes stared intensely at her. Kumosu was the only person who understood her problems, because the youngest girl also had a huge problem with her anger, though it was always masked by her cheerful and enthusiastic smile.

"I was just looking for you...I heard about what happened..and I'm here to do my best with whatever I can to make you feel better!" Kumosu responded, placing both hands onto her hips in triumph.

Upon hearing her words, Ochi froze in place. 'How did she know...? I didn't even see her!' She thought, feeling her own breath becoming shaky as her grip tightened ever so slightly. "Where did you hear that?" She asked, a sudden vein bulging in her hand as her stare grew more intense. "Answer me..."

"Don't think my enhanced sense of smell can trick me, because I know something is wrong." Kumosu responded, keeping her signature smile. Unlike everyone else, she had a keen nose, and happened to be strolling around the sakura forest where her nose caught the scent of both her sister and Ren. She also sensed the intense anger was lingering in Ochi's aura, so that gave away something did happen!

"That doesn't mean you shouldn't be involved with what I just went through! Do you even know how hard I had to take this off my chest!?" Ochi snapped, the enraged look returning to her eyes before continuing to aggressively swing her sword.

Kumosu, on the other hand, didn't seem afraid of Ochi's anger. She was the only one who understood, and even promised her big sister that she'd NEVER tell anyone about her secrets. Kumosu's smile then wavered as she watched, the gentle wind blowing through her shortest jet black hair. No matter how much she's never seen Ochi's explosive rage these days, she knew that there was no turning back the time.

Without any hesitation, the spider girl immediately dashed towards Ochi and wrapped her smaller arms around the girl's waist from behind, now holding her in a tight and comforting embrace, which caused the older girl to pause her movements with wide eyes.

"Nee-Chan...please don't let your anger get the best of you.." Kumosu spoke, subconsciously allowing her own tears to stream down from her eyes and rolling down her cheeks as her arms tightened. "I know you'd never liked Kanao, but you have to move on. I may not be good at comforting anyone, but please...you have to let that go. It's not only effecting your relationship with that boy, but also me. As a sister, it is my responsibility to make sure you are happy..!" She continued, some strands of hair covering the sides of her face.

Ochi stood quiet, her eyes still wide from the sudden embrace, especially since Kumosu has done that when she was this close to being destructive. She lowered her sword, looking down at the ground as her hair casted a shadow over her eyes. "What makes you so sure? You don't even understand that he loves her..." She said with venom in her voice. "After all, why would anybody care about someone with severe anger issues?"

"Because I care. You may find that hard to believe, but I'm positive he'll want you to not change yourself and your life.." Kumosu responded, her body shaking as she continued shedding tears as she remained hugging her. "Please...promise me you don't leave me or him.." She said, her plum purple eyes watery and the smile then forming into a sad frown.

Ochi only stood silent as she avoided Kumosu's wish to never leave. She had no choice but make a decision that would mean avoiding Ren if she'd ever saw him again. Bad things happen, and there's nothing some people can do about it. Letting out a conflicted breath, Ochi then turned around and returned the hug, gently running her fingers through Kumosu's hair to comfort her.

"I.........I promise.." Ochi responded, then staring up at the sky as the sun slowly set down. However, unknowingly to Kumosu and the rest of the Kochos who she despised, the older girl had other plans.

One of them.........was meeting a demon that killed Kanae. Kanae Kocho, who Ochi had forgotten who she had meant to her....

~~~~~~~~

WHOO!!! That was my FIRST oneshot, and a long one too! I had really fun with writing the first chapter and if there's any errors or anything, I'll be glad to fix it! So I hope you enjoy!

// _Douma_Demon_ I'd FINALLY written your girl Ochi! I felt like I did a horrible job with her personality, but at the same time, it was really fun writing her! If I made any mistakes with her character, feel free to let me know! //

// sweet_soft_pastels-- I hope you don't mind me tagging you, because I had written your boy Ren Hanabusa! Did I do a good job with his character? Or do I need to look at his information? Let me know! //

If you have any requests, please go to the chapter "Introductions/Requests" and we'll figure something out!

Like I said, I've done my best with being descriptive and working on my grammar! Let me know if I made any errors with that, as well!

Enjoy and see you later! <3

Signing off, @avaaviesflowergirl

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

862K 53K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
6.8K 131 19
You just moved to Philadelphia (because that's where pico's school is located) with your amazing auntie and her boyfriend, somewhere far away from yo...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...