Scar to my Star

Door Moonsthetically

Childhood love?No it doesn't exist. Love itself was becoming a bird that I couldn't catch.I thought I was lov... Meer

CHAPTER 1(Me)
CHAPTER 2(Affection)
CHAPTER 3 (Crack)
CHAPTER 4( Taehyung )
CHAPTER 5 (Jirose)
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7(Twist)
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30(breaking down)
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32(LISA)
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36(The End)

CHAPTER 33

199 5 0
Door Moonsthetically

⏭️ Morning⏭️

(JUNGKOOK)
*Beeps*
I picked up my phone.It was from Lisa's number.
-Hello?
-There is an accident that happened to the person who is the owner of the phone.We took her to the hospital and her condition is very critical.
-send me the address. I'm coming!!
I went to the hospital.
The doctor came out of the cabin.
-Who is the family member of Lisa?
-Me!
-Sorry,Sir.But the condition of the baby and mother was very critical.Sorry,we couldn't save her and the baby .

It's because of me. It's my fault.I was reckless.I was dumb.

(JENNIE)

I got ready to go my flower shop.I reached there and Rosé called me.
Silence-
Silence-

Lisa died. I can't process any long.
How?why? She was pregnant too then why!!!

I went to the funeral.Rosé was there. Jungkook was also there crying in a corner. It's his fault!
Lisa loved him then how did this accident happen?
I wanna ask but his condition was worse.
Lisa was such a good person. She was hurt a lot. I'm sorry for that.

⏭️ FUNERAL DONE⏭️

• Jungkook- It's all because of you
• Jennie-What?
• Jungkook -Yes.if you didn't come in my mind then she wouldn't have died
• Rosé-Have you lost your mind? It's your fault.
• Jennie -Don't blame me for your mistake.
• Jungkook- I- I couldn't give her the love she wanted.(Cries).

Rosé and i tried to comfort him.Then we all went back to our respective home.

I was sitting on my couch. Crying.Lisa was gone.I can't believe that.I was the main person who destroyed everything. Taehyung also left me because i have hurted him.I wanna apologise.But he is nowhere to be found.
Then i saw a picture of a Random person.When i looked at it closely,I saw Taehyung in the background.Working on his laptop.

Then i decided to go to America as I'm pretty sure he is there. I'll get him back.
After 2 days i went to America.I booked a hotel.I went to the place i saw him in picture but he didn't come there again.While roaming on the street I saw a restaurant name "Star's dine". Kinda the name Teahyung would love so I went inside.
I was sure.
He was there.
I ran to him.i stand in front of him.He was shocked.I hugged him and said" Finally,i have found you".I hugged him tightly as i was happy.But he didn't hug back.So i stopped hugging him and said " I'm sorry,Tae".He didn't respond.Then someone shouted "sorry,Tae baby,i was late".
I looked back.
It was none other than Han Sohee.His ex fiancé.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

240K 9.6K 41
Its not that easy to be okay when you know that your perfectly not I can't love because i choose not to I dont want to be hurt again....but i want...
5K 259 18
they are not couple...... but when they see their future then what happened??
294K 7.6K 37
V is the member of biggest K-pop boy group BTS. While Jennie is the member of the biggest K-pop girl group BLACKPINK. Two people from different gr...
323K 11K 34
(Jennie X Taehyung) Jennie made a mistake five years ago. A mistake that she grew to love and swore to never look back at what caused it. But what i...