Take flight. { KNY }

Door Galaxia_Starss

"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first fe... Meer

+- 000 -+
+- Prologue -+
+- 001 -+
+- 002 -+
+- 003 -+
+- 004 -+
+- 005 -+
+- 006 -+
+- 007 -+
+- 008 -+
+- 009 -+
+- 010 -+
+- 011 -+
+- 012 +
+- 013 -+
+- 014 -+
+- 016 -+
+- 017 -+
+- 018 -+
+- 019 -+
+- 020 -+
+- 021 -+
+- 022 -+
+- 023 -+
+- 024 -+
+- 025 -+
+- 026 -+
+- 027 -+
+- 028 -+
+- 029 -+
+- 030 -+
+- 031 -+
+- 032 -+
+- 033 -+
+- 034 -+
+- 035 -+
+- 036 -+
+- 037 -+
+- 038 -+
+- 039 -+
+- 40 -+
+- 41 -+
+ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL +
Womp Womp 😢
+- 42 -+
Oh!

+- 015 -+

166 7 4
Door Galaxia_Starss

Chapter 15
"Hold on, what?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You knocked on the door of the butterfly mansion, Sominoka Next to you while you did so.

Suddenly, the door was slammed open and out came Aoi. Her eyes narrowing at you. "What were you thinking running off like that?! You had everybody worried sick!" She shouted, dragging both you and Sominoka into the building.

She then glared at Sominoka. "Did you take her?! If you wanted to go on a date with her so badly you could've just done it during the day!- and y/n. Why is there a cut on your face?!" She shouted.

You awkwardly looked around. "May or may not have gotten into a fight.."

She deadpanned at you.

"You..WHAT?! DID YOU WIN?- IS THE PERSON OKAY?!-"

"Chill Aoi! I won the fight, you should know that."

She sighed. "Let's get you back to your room, you need to rest." She grumbled whilst brushing off dirt off of your kimono.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stared at the wall mindlessly. Suddenly hearing a pecking at your window. Is it Rengoku's crow?

You turned to see a familiar blue jay..oh, just utatori.

As you were about to open up the window it opened on its own. "Come on, if you could've done that this whole time why did you have to interrupt my staring contest with the wall?" You grumbled, watching as the bird flew into the room.

"You were taking to long. Anyways, I have a mission for you."

"Uh-huh..?"

They cleared their throat before squawking out. "SOUTHEAST! SOUTHEAST! MISSION FOR Y/N L/N! HEAD TO MT SAGIRI TO KILL A LOWER MOON DEMON THAT HAS BEEN SEEN THERE! SOUTHEAST-"

You chucked a candle at the bird.

"Well. I need to say bye to the boys...and Shinobu."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After practically having to force Zenitsu to let you go and profusely apologizing to Shinobu about sneaking out. (You didn't dare mention the fight.)

So, you were off heading southeast. According to Utatori the demon has not killed anybody yet but just has been seen roaming around the mountain for whatever reason. Demons are weird, am I right?

The actual mountain was miles upon miles away. You had no clue why the hell you were the one to be sent there instead of a slayer that's actually nearby the damn thing but here you are. Going on like a day long hike there. Fun.

You kicked a rock around before speaking to the bird flying above you. "Hey, can't you just magically teleport me there?"

"I can..but I won't. You need to stop relying on me to do things for you..like that one time during a mission you were hungry and asked me for a hamburger....a hamburger. Really?"

"And you gave it to me."

"Just that once."

"Whatever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you glanced around the large forest you were in, good news! You finally made it to the mountain! Bad news, it's the middle of the night and you have no idea where you are. The only source of light was the moon which unfortunately for you was pretty dim tonight.

"Utatori. Scout the forest to spot the demon or whatever." You ordered, brushing them off as you squinted your eyes to try and see better.

"If you head west you should be able to find it." They replied, not even flying up to try and see it. You didn't question it.

You pivoted on your heel to the west before moving forward, being careful to not trip over anything.

After what felt like hours of just walking and tripping and face planting every now and then you finally stumbled across a man walking around. He had black hair and a muted yellow skin tone. At his joints was large ass pointy spikes coming out of them. As for his face- had just one giant mouth. This bitch spooky.

You quietly unsheathed your sword before pointing it in front of you in a defensive stance. Staring down the demon that you had no clue if they could see you.

"Sky breathing: Fifth form, Starry haze."

You spread your wings before shooting yourself forward. You swiftly flew tight circles around the demon before aiming at its neck. As soon as you were about to strike- his hand pushed you away.

You struggled to keep your balance as you tried your best to not fall to the ground. Glaring at the demon.

He stared at you- I think? He doesn't necessarily have eyes. Before speaking. "It's not very polite to sneak attack me. Didn't your parents teach you manners?"

You literally have no eyes.

"Actually my parents were absent the majority of my life so like..."

Suddenly he pointed a finger at you. A giant lightning bolt suddenly coming out of it heading straight for you. "WHAT THE HELL?!" You yelled out confused, managing to dodge it.

Before you could react you were suddenly kicked backwards, your body going into the air for a few seconds before roughly hitting against a tree.

"I didn't even realize that you have those wings of yours. The master said to bring you to him alive, didn't he? Well, it won't hurt to toy around with you for a while."

Another bolt of lightning came out of his finger, this time you couldn't dodge it. Your eyes widened as you started to get electrocuted. The pain being unbearable.

You gripped harder onto your sword. Raising it up before slamming it onto the ground.

"Sky breathing: First form, Cloudy skies."

The earth shook beneath you as dirt and sand went into the air. This action seemingly catching the demon off guard. Giving you the opportunity to break free from its lightning.

You squinted your eyes to see the thing better. It was standing around stupidly trying to find you. Heheheh dumbass.

"Sky breathing: Fourth form, Hunters shot."

Your body was shot forward towards the demon, you raised your sword up as you aimed towards its neck. Suddenly, it elbowed you in your stomach, his spikes breaking through your skin and into your flesh. You started to cough up blood as you struggled to try and prevent yourself from falling to the ground.

Your grip loosened on your sword as you wiped the blood off of your mouth.

The demon clapped his hands together, lightning striking your body from above. This time it was just one shock. But it still hurt like hell.

"Sky breathing: Third form, Rushing winds." You mumbled through gritted teeth. Positioning yourself so you could perform the move correctly.

You did swerving movements towards the demon, once again raising your sword to its head- The demon dodged it again. the tip of your sword barely grazing its neck.

"Arent you just so determined to kill me?" It chuckled. "Well, this was fun but I'm afraid if I play around any longer you'll most likely die. And master won't be to fond of-"

"Sky breathing: Fourth form. Hunters shot."

You immediately were shot forward. Your blade sliced off its head. You watched as it flopped to the floor.

Its eyes were wide from shock. "WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME!"

You stared at it awkwardly, beginning to sheathe your sword. "That's very pathetic for a supposed lower moon." You teased.

Out of nowhere the demons headless body tackled you to the ground, using its sharp claws to dig into your arms.

It raised one of its hands, before swiping it down at your throat. Luckily for you, you were able to push the demon far enough away for its claws to only leave a scar. Nothing more.

It then dug its elbow spikes into your abdomen, you let out a yell of pain before using your hands to push the demon away.

You scrambled to your feet. Watching as its body was slowly fading away.

He clapped his hands, lightning striking you once more, you let out a gasp of pain before falling to the ground, the demons body charging at you.

Move, me!

You struggled to move from the amount of pain coming over you. The most you could do was move your head to face the ground.

Come on! He's gonna kill you if you don't move!

Your body stayed frozen. Awaiting for some form of impact. But yet it never happened.

It was silent, you coughed up blood before looking up from the ground, seeing that the demon has disintegrated.

You flopped onto your back, staring up at the stars tiredly. You didn't feel like moving, you just wanted to bleed out here until you die. You closed your eyes. Trying to use recovery breathing, but yet you couldn't get yourself to focus hard enough on it.

Well. This is it, huh? Embarrassing way to go out. I At least wanted to be killed by an upper moon and have somebody to say my last words to.

You sighed before opening your eyes, seeing a red mask staring down at you.

You let out a scream from shock. Reaching over to your sword.

Before you could do anything the creature picked you up by your collar. Staring at you intensely. You took the opportunity to look at it more, it appeared to just be a regular old man that chose to wear some creepy ass mask.

"Are you Y/n L/n?" He spoke up, placing you onto the ground.

You stared at him awkwardly. "Yeah...who- who are you?"

"Urokodaki."

You let out a 'oohhh' before speaking. "You must've been the one who taught Tanjiro water breathing, right? It's a pleasure to meet you!"

He only continued to stare at you.

"Well uh, I'm gonna go back to the butterfly mansion now. Bye."

You started to walk forwards, before face planting onto the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAISHO SECRETS

-Urokodaki was oh so rudely woken up by the sound of thunder followed by a loud, annoying ass scream, which made him have to leave his house to go and try and protect you. Smh.

-While you were gone, Rengoku's crow went to drop off a letter for you, since you weren't there it was given to Shinobu and she decided to read through it. Needless to say she is really disappointed in the fact you beat up a man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

UNEDITED

Word count: 1670

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

146K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
275K 6.2K 13
(y/n) was taken in by Kagaya Ubuyashiki when she was 12. Both her parents died from a mudslide when she was 8, so she has been living and surviving o...
905K 30.9K 42
╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄....❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬...
17.8K 777 55
(Book 1 of 4) "Stay." Kyojuro pulled her close again, overwhelmed with emotion as he held her tight against himself. "Please, just for a while longer...