๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, chris sturn...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ mattialvr

"๐š ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - stella r... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
(001) matilda
(003) seven
(004) someone to stay
(005) marjorie
(006) vampire empire
(007) mess it up
(008) when the party's over
(009) my tears ricochet
(010) 1 step forward
(011) 3 steps back
(012) i know it won't work
(013) daylight
(014) style
(015) golden

(002) the archer

1.3K 22 50
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ mattialvr

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

stella was getting off of her bed when alex held on to the back of her shirt.

"where are you going?" he mumbled, mixing his words together.

"i won't be gone for long, i promise." she kissed his head.

"mkay." he yawned.

she put on one of chris' hoodies, her shoes were downstairs.

as soon as she opened the door, alex said, "bye, mom."

stella froze in place.

she know she had a very motherly impact on her siblings, and was the only mother figure they had ever had, but it felt weirder when they confirmed it. especially alexandro. he's been going through a phase where he doesn't speak to anyone and when he does all he does is be a bitch.

"bye, ro."

she closed the door and ran downstairs, knowing that's where the twins were.

"where do you think you're going?" lorenzo asked, raising an eyebrow.

"out. i won't take long. take care of each other." she ordered, putting on her shoes.

"okay, 'mom'." elena rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"behave! no house parties." she eyed the twins. they were going through a very rebellious phase.

why are all her siblings going through phases??

"okay." lorenzo waved her goodbye.

she got out only to see chris sitting on a couch on the patio.

"hey-"

"they just called me mom, oh my god." she freaked out.

"what-"

"chris. do you know what this means??"

"that they-"

stella began walking to the park, glancing behind her just to make sure chris was following her.

"chris they think i'm their actual mother! like they obviously know i'm not their birth mother but as far as like mother figures go- i'm that! holy shit." she puffed. "you think this is gonna affect me in the long run?"

"why would it?"

"because, i've been parenting them my whole life. what if it comes to the actual parenting moments with my own kids and i'm just sick of it. it's what happened to my mom, and her mom, and her mom. fucking italian women and their obsession with giving birth."

"but you're not like them, ella." chris lead her to the swings. "i know that because there's no way you could ever turn out like them. sure you're doing the same thing they did, but you do it with more care and love they could've ever done."

she sat next to him on the swings.

"i don't know chris..." she sighed.

she wasn't one to rant to anyone, and he wasn't the type of person to take anything seriously.

"tell me what's on your mind, ella." he said, almost pleadingly.

"i-." she took a deep breath, trying to find a way to express whatever it is she's feeling.

"let's start one by one, yeah?"

she looked up at him and nodded.

"tyler really fucked me up." she said.

this was the first time she ever talked about him after the breakup. she never thought she'd be able to talk about him to anyone.

she's glad it was chris.

"we were on and off for ages! sometimes, you guys wouldn't even know about it, cause we'd get back together in like 3 days. i was diagnosed with anxiety when we first started dating, so i guess i always just thought that he was the root of my anxiety, so whenever we'd break up, i was waiting to feel normal again, but i never did. like... you know when you're listening to a song and you're waiting for the beat drop but it never happens?" she asked, he nodded. "that's what it felt like when we were broken up."

"i'm really fucking ashamed to admit this, but when we called it off for the last time a couple months ago i got really drunk and called him." she looked down, not daring to meet his eyes. "it's okay." he reassured her.

"obviously, since that son of a bitch was caught cheating on me, he asked me if i was okay, and i said that i was fine. worst part is that he didn't even realize i was lying! i mean- you'd be able to tell if i was lying right?" she asked, and he nodded as a response.

"he kept saying that he was sorry for cheating on me, and it wasn't anything i did, but then guess who i hear in the fucking background? the bitch he cheated on me with. what's ironic is that she's the same age i was when we first dated. she's 16 and he's 20! fucking weirdo. she was all laughing and giving him that 'babeee hang up, i missed you' bullshit. i know it's bullshit because i did the same thing. he was so needy and wanted to be the center of attention all the goddamn time without asking for it, so i had to act like i wanted him 24/7. it was so embarrassing!"

"what's even more embarrassing, that during our breakup, he had the audacity to feel like i'm one to blame as well."

chris's mouth was now open in shock. she pushed his jaws back up so that his mouth was closed before continuing.

"before we broke up, we were getting really close and really serious too. i beginning to tell him about my family, and all my issues, but according to him, i got really defensive and refused to open up to him anymore which 'left him wanting more' like i get that, that's totally something i would do. but he should've communicated with me atleast."

"and for a week straight after we broke up, i would take all my walks on his block." chris knew that she often takes walks because it helps with her anxiety; matt does it too. "i was literally kicking myself in the gut because whenever i walked past his house i heard him laughing with his new bitch."

"and i always thought that if he just gave us one more chance we could get better. break all our nasty habits, and give me time to pull myself together after opening up. but now i know; we're way too different. it could've never worked out."

"you deserve someone that would do anything to make sure you're okay." chris said seriously, "and if he couldn't even give you time to make sure you're okay, maybe he is better off with some lowlife who would rather put her self-respect aside than to stand up for herself."

"hey! i was once that lowlife!"

"yeah, not anymore!" he said.

"thank you, chris." she said sincerely. "i really needed this."

"my pleasure babe." he said teasingly.

"oh my god, you're never gonna let that go, right?"

"yup." he nodded proudly.

"whatever, let's go play!" she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the seesaw.

"and take pictures!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

stella.rom

christophersturniolo

liked by christophersturniolo and 386,825 others
stella.rom thank u to the random stranger that airdropped us this picture

view all comments

alex.romano is this where u disappeared to??
stella.rom yes
christophersturniolo when she proudly admits to sneaking out w her best friend 😍💍

nicolassturniolo HELLO???

matthew.sturniolo nick thought u got kidnapped

enzo.romano u disgust me
stella.rom ok starve
enzo.romano u wouldn't starve me who r u lying to???
stella.rom FUCK OFF (never say cuss words i will end u)

user9 is the song dissing t*ler???
user3 why would u think that??
user9 idk maybe bc he cheated on her with a 16 year old?? (which is how old she was when they first started dating.)
user3 ew he's a pedo???
ty.john lol what

nicolassturniolo oop he lurking???
user1747 HELPPP

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"CHRIS! PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON YOU WEIRDO." ella has been trying to take pictures of him for the past 15 minutes, but he keeps playing around.

"IT'S HOT!" he shrugged.

"actually, it kinda is." she agreed. "keep it off."

"stella, i meant the weather."

"oh my god, what is that?!" she pointed at something behind him.

he quickly turned around, but the sound of her falling made him turn back around.

"where you trying to run away from me?!" he laughed, going to help her up.

"no?" she scoffed.

he put his hand out, which she gladly accepted.

due to her just falling, her balance was a bit off, and she stumbled right into his chest.

"woah!" he caught her, "you good?"

"yeah." she nodded, their faces way too close for comfort.

right then, she realized that his hands were on her waist.

'god, this is so cliche!' she thought.

he wasn't doing anything to increase the distance between them. was he okay with this?

cause as long as chris was okay with it, ella was.

was she?

she doesn't remember how or when it happened, but his lips were on hers.

her hands escalated to his face, cupping his face, and his grip on her waist only got tighter.

"we shouldn't have done this."

"i think we should just be friends. better that way."

they said in unison.

"feelings mutual?" she double checked, earning a nod from him.

"let's pretend this never happened, yeah?" he said.

"definitely!" she nodded with a laugh.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

christophersturniolo 

liked by matthew.sturniolo and 828,086 others
christophersturniolo Ella said she made me look so 'cutie patootie' ??

📸: @stella.rom

view all comments

stella.rom DAMN STRAIGHT

stella.rom WAIT

stella.rom THAT WAS CONFIDENTIAL.

stella.rom thank u for the pic creds tho

user3 guys i think i saw them kissing???
user1 you delusional fuck?? i'm telling the nurse to hold you back
user3 MOM TOLD YOU TO STOP SAYING THAT I LITERALLY HAVE PTSD FROM IT
user1 YOU LITERALLY TWISTED YOUR ANKLE SKATING AND CRIED SO MUCH THEY HAD TO HOLD YOU BACK AND GIVE YOU MORPHINE ???
user3 exactly. traumatizing.

nicolassturniolo you do look so cutie patootie tho
christophersturniolo 😘😘
nicolassturniolo we are not doing this ??

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ewwww we hate tyler BBOOOOO
KKISSSS??
SO MUCH GOING ON SO MANY GOOD THINGS

vote if u want too 💋💋💋
LOVEUUU

💞
J

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

159K 1.6K 34
matt sturniolo imagines for all u matt girlies ! NO SMUT
33.7K 168 18
As Hazel moves to a new school a new friend nick introduces you to his brothers and gain a massive love for one ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐ŸšจNOT SEXUALISING THE TRIPLETS IN...
106K 1.8K 31
-'๐œ—๐œš'- ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โŽฏ ex lovers, matt sturniolo and hope dalton, who couldn't quite make it work the first time r...
572K 9.5K 64
โI DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT SOME SMALL PART OF YOU STILL LOVED ME.โž โTHERE'S NOT A SMALL PART OF ME THAT STILL LOVES YOU. AL...