The Truth

נכתב על ידי Jiminieyoongai

In which Park Jimin is secretly trainee, a soon-to-be-idol. He should not be with anyone, or else, he'll be d... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chatper 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

111 10 1
נכתב על ידי Jiminieyoongai

YOONGI'S POV

It's Saturday and of course, no classes.

I was scrolling  through twitter when I suddenly stopped when I saw DISPOOTCH (A/N: originally, it's called dispatch. but ofc, i wanna be extra) post.

Dispootch: It is allegedly reported that this man is a trainee in Bighit. He was seen entering the company everyday. Though, it's not confirmed yet, but many people that encountered or have seen him, thinks it's true.

I squinted my eyes. His clothes are very familiar, but I can't really figure out where I saw that clothing. I just shrugged it off and opened my tiktok.

And when I opened the app, the first thing that came out from my FYP is Bighit's new group that will debut soon. They were a lot of pictures of them, but they were just alleged members, not confirmed yet from BIGHIT.

These were the pictures that are shown in the post. However, I won't get my hopes up since these are not yet confirmed by BIGHIT.

I was about to scroll but the music kept going on, so I waited for a second because I think there's one more who'll come out from my screen.

I widened my eyes...

His eyes are so familiar! But I can't really figure out who's that boy. I've seen him on Twitter. I think he's one of the official member. Well, I hope so. He's kinda cute, even if he's wearing a mask.

Park Jimin took over my mind because I suddenly thought about school. I wonder how will I get to the top. It's kinda hard since I'm an irregular student, it's hard to adjust.

I am a very competitive person. Though, I already said I dont want to compete with Jimin. But i just have the sudden urge to compete. I don't want to be his rival. I think he's naturally smart since I don't see him holding a book. Heck, he doesn't even write notes.

Am I going to distract him?

My parents are too harsh to me. If they heard that I didn't even get to the top, I'll be screwed by them. Hays, screw this. I'm already college, I should think about being selfless. I need to focus on taking over Jimin's crown, or else, I'll lose.

PARK JIMIN'S POV

I was startled to hear the speaker speaking. It was Bang PD.

"Attention, to all trainees to gather here in my office immediately. I repeat, all trainees should gather here in my office  immediately."

We all stared at each other's faces then went immediately.

What was his problem, again? Did we do something wrong?

We entered his office and we were greeted by his 'unsatisfied and disappointed' face.
"What the hell are you all thinking showing up to public like that?! You know that people nowadays are smart! They can figure out if you're a trainee or not!" He shouted that made us flinch.

"Look at this." He said as he showed me his phone. We all furrowed out eyebrows when we see our faces, but with masks at least, all over social media.

"And you all know what made it more obvious? KIM SEOKJIN FREAKING WAVED AT THE PEOPLE TAKING PICTURES AT HIM!"

"What the hell were you thinking, huh?"

"Sir, why are you pressed? They'll know it in the future! Why are you stressing about us showing our identity to people?" Our leader, Namjoon, asked.

"Because, dimwit. It should be a secret. Secret makes people alive. More curious people, more money. Aren't you thinking straight?!"

"From now on, I will become more strict! It serves as a punishment! Next time, be more careful." He said as he sighed.

"We're sorry, Sir. It won't happen again for sure." I said assuring him it really won't. Even if I want to punch him in the face right now, I really can't. I don't want to lose my dreams just because of my temper.

"You're all dismissed."

We gathered all in the dance studio. We gathered in circle. "Jin-hyung, why did you wave at them?" Namjoon hyung asked calmly.

"Duh. I'm not used to ignore fans. Imagine? I already have fans, I didn't even debut yet." He smirked as we all rolled our eyes at his answer. Typical Jin.

"Why did they even know we are all trainees?" I asked curiously.

"Nowadays, people notice a lot. I think they noticed that we're always going in and out of BIGHIT." Namjoon-hyung explained.

"Let's be extra careful. Our debut is almost there. Just be patient, guys " hoseok-hyung said as he lets out a smile.

I stood up from the floor where I was sitting and turned on the music again and began dancing. They all sighed, I noticed.

"Practicing again, Jimin? You should rest a little."

"I-it's okay, hyung. I can do this." I said, dancing breathlessly. "We can't slack, hyungs. People who slacks, sucks."

"It's okay to slack, Jimin-ah. You're going to overwork yourself. It's not good for the body if you don't take a rest. You sleep late, wake up early, then practice. Trust me, that's not good for you." Namjoon said, typical Namjoon.

TIME SKIP
MONDAY
7:30 A.M.

I was already at the classroom. Our first period is 8:00. So i have 30 minutes to sleep. I have to sleep... I need it.

I was about to drift off my slumber when someone slams the chair beside me. "Oops, did I wake you up?" Yoongi asked.

"Is it obvious?"

"I heard you're the top student?"

"And?"

"Nothing. I'm just curious why you're at the top, and yet you're not even studying. I think you're paying teachers to give you high grades-"

"I don't need to pay anyone. You can study all you want, but I'd still ace the test without picking up a book." I said. Yes, I study, but not that hard. I still pick up a book, but I can manage without picking one.

"I doubt that."

"Are you planning to defeat me, Min Yoongi?" I stood up, facing him. Our face is just inches apart. "Because if you are, good luck doing that."

"Don't worry, I'm not planning to defeat you. I won't only defeat you, I will also destroy you." He said seriously.

I furrowed my eyebrows at his words. "Are you threatening me?" I grabbed his collar. "If you are, I won't hesitate to hurt you. Right here, right now." I said, anger taking over me.

"G-guys. S-stop that!" Lisa suddenly grabbed Yoongi from my grip.

"Hey! Are you nuts?!"  Lisa screamed at me.

I just smirked at his confused face and sat down, wearing my headphones.

I cant even believe I have two rivals. No wait, I don't even consider them as my rivals since I don't even plan to compete. But if they continue to provoke me, I won't hesitate to step on them.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
51.4K 89 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them