𝐗𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄 ||𝟏...

shristiroy148

❝𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖..𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏❞ ........ "Who are you to me?" Her eyes went... Еще

•Introduction•
•Character aesthetic•
•Before you read the book•
•Gifted Covers for the book•
1•"And don't bite your lips again"
2•"Iris,you are getting Married"
3•"We are getting married tomorrow"
4•"Tomorrow is your big day"
Let's choose Wedding dress and rings.
5•"Now You may kiss the bride."
6•"I am yours,So is my room"
7•" What's on your neck Iris?"
8•"Why does he hate me so much?"
9•"Take care of yourself...Kitten"
10•"You are mine kitten(Xavier Pov-1)
11•"Don't make me lose my control kitten"(Xavier Pov-2)
12•"She has to say yes!"(XavierPov-3)
13•"Fuck my control kitten!"(XavierPov-4)
14•"Won't you ask for your gift?"
15•"Its Mrs.Iris Xavier knight,kitten"
16•"I'll never let you fail kitten"
17•"Perfect kitten,fucking perfect!"
18•"Who the fuck let you in?"(Xavier's pov:-5)
19•"You are a good girl,Kitten"
20•"She was meant to be mine"(Xavier pov-6)
21•"Xavier, who is Athena?"
22•"I need to talk to her.."
23•"Iris, Can we meet and talk?"
24•" Iris, we need to talk! "
25•"I need to teach you a lesson kitten"
26•"The thing I'll do with you kitten"
27•"Samuel is here"
28•"I was fucking obsessed with you"
29•"Now lets seal the deal kitten"
30•"The fuck you are wearing kitten"
31•"And here comes the bitch!"
32•"I can't control myself anymore Kitten.."
33•"Yes kitten! punishment"
34•"Good girl, my little kitten!"
35•"Hands off, Collin!"
36•"You are my favorite book to read"
37•"What are you hiding kitten?"
38•"Fuck you against the wall?"
40•"Just three more fucking weeks!"
41•"Are you drunk kitten?"
42•"Where are your fucking clothes kitten!"
43•"You are my first and only crush xavi"
44•"Read my commands kitten."
45•"Want me to continue. Kitten?"
46•"Can't wait to make you mine kitten"
47•"Who gave you that drink?"
48•"I am ready to be your muse,kitten"
49•"To work on your stamina,kitten"
50•"Words can never describe that.."
51•"C-Can I touch there,again?"
52•"I love you."
53•"Yes sir, got it."
54•"I object this decision, gentleman's"
55•"Somewhere special"
56•"Get the jet ready"
57•"We just started kitten."
58•"Now you look all mine, kitten"
59•"Just an hour Kitten"
60•"Welcome to Greece, kitten"
61• "Izel King"
62•"First date of our honeymoon"
63• "I love you, kitten"
64•" I'm yours, till eternity"
65•"Count your happy days,knight"

39•"Future CEO of Wilson industries"

46.8K 2.4K 186
shristiroy148

First vote and then read.

"Are you sure again, girl? Because I am literally not!" Barbara warned me once more. To which I nodded with a smile. I was admiring myself in the mirror.

I was getting ready for the gala party announcement by Colin's. Barbara is my stylist, chosen by my dear husband. And right now, she is freaking out because I chose a white dress for tonight, which according to her is plain.

Not the dress, but the color.

But I can't help it. The day I went to choose my dress, I literally tried more than 50 dresses with different colors, but my mind was stuck on his statement he made two weeks ago.

I couldn't help but want to see, no, need to see his reaction when he sees me in white. Knowing very well what his intentions are towards me with this white dress, I still want to feel that once. I want to see the look in his eyes. And because we have an important party to attend, I know he will not do anything.

With a blush on my cheeks at my thoughts, I looked at myself for the last time in the mirror.

Perfect.

The neckline wasn't very deep, but the slit was. Somewhere, I was feeling confident with this, with a hint of insecurities.

'Of course,' I thought.

As I wore my heels, the door burst open. I was leaning down when I looked up, only to see my husband standing in front of me in a black suit with a white shirt underneath.

His one hand was in his pocket while the other one was clenched into a fist. I looked up to see his eyes cast down, growing darker. He clenched his jaw and then unclenched it, causing me to stand up hastily.

Suddenly, all the confidence I had just a minute ago evaporated into thin air, leaving me a nervous mess.

He didn't say anything, which made my heart shrink. He simply took my hand and started walking. My smile faded, and the nervousness turned into sadness.

I-If I don't look good, then maybe I should change...right?

Tears welled up in my eyes, and I stood firmly in my place, deciding to ask him about this. My heart broke when he stopped but didn't turn around.

"X-"Xavier?" I managed to utter. Hearing me, he took a deep breath, which made me even more insecure.

"Do I look that bad?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder. I bit my lip when he suddenly turned toward me. I took a step back but kept looking down.

"Good?" I heard his deep voice in the silent atmosphere. And not a minute later, I felt his presence near me, very near me. I looked up only to see a menacing look on his face, like he was controlling... his anger?

I took a step back and kept taking it until my back hit the wall. He did nothing, just kept looking at me with no change in expression. He then suddenly took my hand, which was resting at my side, and pulled me closer.

"Good?" he said again, but this time with a chuckle. I gasped loudly when I looked up at him for a second.

Because he placed my hand on his pants where his crotch was. I quickly fisted my hand, but his hold on my wrist was tight. He kept my hand there, making my heart beat faster. I blushed crimson because of his act.

He was hard down there, making me even more shy. And then I saw the look in his eyes. They were darker than any other time. He leaned in and pressed his nose to my cheek. His other hand was now on my butt, groping it, making me close my eyes.

My lips parted when he pressed his body against mine. My breath hitched as I felt his body against mine. My hand pressed between us, where his member was.

How long is he?

My mind screamed, and I opened my eyes wide at the sudden question. It's all because of that book. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt him biting my cheeks and leaving a mark with a suck.

"Feel what you're doing to me, kitten! Feel how badly I want to fuck you until you let go of all your insecurities."

He whispered near my ear in a dark voice, making my knees weak. My breath hitched as he cupped my cheeks and squeezed, causing my lips to pout. He then moved his face back, pressed me harder against the wall, and attacked my lips. He trailed kisses down my jaw and squeezed my neck. I stood on my tiptoes in those heels as he devoured me.

"Right now, all I want is to cancel this damn party and take you against this very wall, just to show you how amazing you look right now."

He pressed his lips against mine, locking eyes with me. Unconsciously, I squeezed my thighs together. My hand, which was on his member, went cold as I felt the hardness underneath. My breath grew harsher, and I felt goosebumps when he bit my lower lip, maintaining eye contact. He stood there for a moment, then buried his face in my neck. My whole body shook as he rubbed our bodies together, making me feel the hardness deep within me. I closed my eyes, experiencing an unfamiliar sensation coursing through my body.

Suddenly, he pulled back and took a step away. Putting his hand in his pocket, he remained unaffected while I stood there, breathing heavily as if I had just run a marathon.

He looked me up and down, then locked eyes with me, doing the sexiest thing he had done so far. He lightly bit his lip, took a deep breath, and said,

"But let's settle with words tonight, yeah?"

I was still in a daze from what had just happened when he took my hand in his and led me to stand in front of a mirror. With a smile, he said,

"You look breathtaking, kitten, and I hope I've helped you let go of your insecurities by now." He looked at me directly through the mirror, and when I looked at myself, my eyes widened.

My lipstick was smudged, and my dress was slightly misplaced, revealing more of my cleavage. He silently fixed my dress, intentionally brushing against my breast. Then, he held my chin and made me look back at him. My heart pounded in my chest as I blushed crimson.

"Now, fix yourself...we have a party to attend. Or we can cancel it and do what he left."

He said, and his thumb made its way to my lips. He quietly smudged my lipstick more, and I don't know why, but I found my body becoming even hotter.

I gulped when he licked his lips, looking directly into my eyes, and took a few steps back.

"I'll be outside. Come soon, yeah?"

He asked, and I somehow answered. He went downstairs, and I slumped myself. I could still feel him near me, his spicy masculine cologne still driving me insane. I could still feel myself getting as hard as wood under my touch.

I looked at myself in the mirror again, and I looked like he had used me for good.

What the hell!

Where did this word come from?

I literally need to stop reading those books.

I mentally warned myself and quickly engrossed myself in fixing myself. These thoughts have become regular now.

Once I was done, I took a deep breath again and gave myself a pep talk.

It's just the beginning of the night and things turned like this. I don't know how much more is stored for this particular night

Let's get this over with.
.
.
.

"Don't panic, okay? I am here for you. Yeah?" I heard Xavier whisper in my ear. We were walking towards the paparazzi, and not trying to be rude, but I don't like them. They ask unnecessary questions and sometimes they want to confirm things that even we don't know are happening in our lives.

Xavier isn't a media person, which is a good thing. But because Colin happens to be a big name in the business industry, complete ignorance towards the media isn't possible. They are literally everywhere.

But Xavier tried walking as fast as he could with me. He had already given me a lot of motivation just to cross this phase. As soon as we stepped in, the reporters started to scream.

"Mr. Knight, can we have a picture?"

"Mr. Knight, why are you hiding Mrs. Knight?"

"Mr. Knight, should we expect good news by the end of this year?"

"Mr. Knight, is Mrs. Knight pregnant?"

"How far along are you, Mrs. Knight?"

I blushed red at their assumptions and avoided looking at them. They really thought I was pregnant? Do I look pregnant?

"No, you don't. They were just being nosy," I heard him saying in my ear, and I froze. Did I say it out loud?

My cheeks burned even more red with embarrassment.

"I-I wasn't thinking that," I tried justifying, but he just smirked at me and said, "Of course you weren't."

The sarcasm was very evident, and that smirk! It stayed for a few seconds, making me even more embarrassed.

"Ah, I wasn't expecting you, Xavier." It was the same person who came to invite me that day, but beside him was an old man. They stood in front of me, and Xavier's hand quietly went around my waist. He pulled me close. I smiled at both of them and looked up at my husband, who looked tense already.

"I couldn't deny your words, Mr. Colin," Xavier said with a straight face. Suddenly, his face turned cold as ice. His hand, which was around my waist, started to make circles on my skin.

"Ah! That's my boy. And who must this beautiful woman be?" the old man asked. He smiled kindly at me, unlike the man beside him. Xavier took a deep breath and said, "That's my wife, Mr.colin But let me introduce her as who she actually is."

Even I frowned at his statement. Who am I actually?

But before I could understand, he looked at me, and I could see pride swimming in his eyes.

"My wife, Iris Wilson Knight, is the only heir and-" he paused for a second, my eyes went to him. It was the very first time I was getting recognized by my father's name, and this kind of made me emotional. He then pressed a kiss on my hair and said the thing I wasn't even sure of.

"Future CEO of Wilson Industries."

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

How was the romance? Unexpected?

She wore white..how many of you expected that?

She is being daring..isn't she?

What do you think is his motive behind introducing her as the next CEO?

Xavier's moves were totally unexpected to her.

Iris is being dirty little girl...isn't she?

Who's pov you want in next chapter?
Xavier's? Or iris?

Thought about Xavier?

Thought about Iris?

👉Any questions regarding this chapter? Please ask.

Ok, now that's enough questions for today.

Now what's left for you all is this👇

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤.

Special thank you:-
urfavaishaa
SADIKSHYA900
Enterok
viji0612
Mariyam_pink

And in the last chapter the first few comments were from them♡ thank you for commenting.

👉Follow me for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King Sunita Varma

Любовные романы

2.7M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
Accidental Marriage A E I N 🌼

Любовные романы

3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
288K 24.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
Ishq Ki Kahani (#1) trixsterfairy

Любовные романы

2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...