๐ป๐ธ๐‘…๐ธ ๐‘Š๐ธ ๐ด๐‘…๐ธ๏ผŒแด„สœส€ษชs sแด›...

Von annie_bernard

"our love was made for movie screens" enemies to lovers to...? "i hate you"s to "i love you"s... chris and ve... Mehr

HERE WE ARE
001 you are so fucking annoying
002 yeah there is no fucking way
003 what the fuck are you even talking about
004 fuck you
005 i dont even fucking know
006 why the fuck does it matter
007 fuck it
008 what the fuck
009 fuck off
010 WTF IS THAT
011 how the fuck do you manage to do this everytime
012 who the fuck is chris?
014 ur fucking joking

013 how the fuck did that just happen

622 12 11
Von annie_bernard

[instagram]

tagged: auroraanderson

tagged: kennedywilson

tagged: veronicabianchinni

sturniolotriplets fun week lots of walking.

liked by veronicabianchinni and others

tagged: auroraanderson, kennedywilson, veronicabianchinni

auroraanderson yas ty for featuring the back of my head 🙌🏻🙌🏻
>nicolassturniolo it's just so pretty

user HELP why is roni tagged in the picture of clothes
>veronicabianchinni cuz i was under the pile of clothes
>>kennedywilson BYE WHAT
>>>veronicabianchinni no way u missed that

user who was matt flipping of in the first pic
>kennedywilson ME BRUH
>>user NO ☹️
>>>kennedywilson ik he is so mean to me
>>>>matthewsturniolo NO TF IM NOT

veronicabianchinni just chillin in the water 💦

user i love their friend group

user WHEN IS THE NEXT VIDEO WITH RONI, RORY, AND KAY
>veronicabianchinni we got banned from car videos for a month
>>christophersturniolo that is indeed a fact. did it myself :)

user yall r such a vibe

user still waiting for chris and roni to announce their relationship
>user he hates her
>>veronicabianchinni hate is a strong word
>>>christophersturniolo HAHA

user BRO i ship matt and kay so fucking hard
>user RE FUCKING TWEET

[real life]

Matt, Nick, and Chris went and picked up the girls. They all get in the car and start to talk about what they are going to do in the mall. "guys i have an idea" rory says from the back seat. "what is your idea" chris looks back from the passenger seat. "okay so...you know how we all have partners right?" she looks around to see everyone paying attention. "so i think we should all start on separate floors of the mall and go shopping like we normally would but if you get spotted by another pair you have to buy all the clothes they currently have."

"so that would be so fun if i was financially stable enough to pay" veronica laughs. "i'll pay if someone sees us" chris enters the conversation. "rizz" matt whispers quietly. chris just stares at him with a blank face. "anyways" veronica interrupts "that would be wonderful."

they park in the mall parking lot and start walking to the front. chris and roni end up in the middle floor which was mostly clothes stores, matt and kennedy ended up on the top floor, and nick and aurora ended up on the bottom.

chris was following roni like a lost puppy, "oooo can we go into pacsun" she asks while wondering into the store. she grabs a pair of jeans and a cute pink crop top. "i need to try these on, elijah wants me to meet his parents and i don't have an outfit"

she goes back to the fitting rooms and chris follows. she changes from her sweatpants and sweat shirt to the jeans and crop top and come out of the fitting room. "okay what do you think" she asks while looking in the mirror. chris just started speechless at her because he doesn't know what to say.

"hello? take a fucking picture it will last longer. yes or no?" she rushes him. "yeah i think it's good" he says "good?" roni questions him, and he gives her a confused look. "cute?" he says cautiously. "oh your pathetic" she giggles and pushes his shoulder, he laughs as she walks back into the fitting room and changes into her clothes.

"okay i think i want to get these and i have shirts at home" she says while holding up the jeans. "how much are they" chris asks "uhh i think 35 bucks" she searches for the tag. "i can pay for them"

"are you sure?" she asks him "yeah it's no big deal" he ignores the shocked expression she had. "thank you so much chrissyyyyyy" she praises "im going to kill you"

matt and kennedy go into nordstrom and kennedy finds and cute sweater. she brings matt to the fitting room with her and there's no workers so he comes in the room with her.

he wraps his hand around her waist and brings the other to her face, pulling her into a kiss. she brings both hands to the back of matt's neck. they both pull away and kennedy looks at him. "when are we going to tell them" she asks "never" matt laughs at the question. she walks away from him a little "but we have to eventually"

"when we make it official we will tell them, how about that" he says while grabbing her wrist and pulling her to face him. "okay" she smiles at him. he leans down to give her one last kiss and then they leave the store.

"nick" rory yells "NICK" she yells again     "NNIIC-" "WHAT" he finally responds "i wanna go to rue 21 so can you hurry the fuck up please" she smiles at him and gives him puppy dog eyes. "just for you pookie" he laughs and then they walk to rue 21.

"omg. look how cute these shirts are nick" she shrieks while running over to the shelves of shirts "wait no these r cute"

she ended up getting a pair of sunglasses that she will probably never where and nick ended up getting nothing.

"chris."

"what"

"dyk what's on this floor"

"i don't"

"victorias secret and pink"

"no."

she smiles at him "i need new perfume and new underwear and this opportunity is too perfect" she explains herself "no" he will not budge "please i need it you dont understand its a girl thing, you dont even have to come in" she says trying to convince him "no ill come in im not just gonna awkwardly wait outside"

"even better" she starts to walk toward pink, and he follows. she walks over to the underwear sections and says "i need a man's opinion what would be like the 5 sexiest pairs of underwear"

he points to the christmas pattern granny panties. "no i mean fr" she smiles like a fool "this is so weird" he denies. "just pretend ur doing it for ur girlfriend and not me"

"yeah whatever" he says while she walks away. he looks through the underwear and finds 5 good pairs and she went to another section to get perfume. they meet up at the register and roni looks at what he chose "these r actually cute asf, good eye" she says smiling.

when everyone finishes shopping they all meet back into the car and go out to dinner together. "where are we going for dinner" roni asks from the back seat "olive garden" nick screams in excitement while doing a little dance. roni and rory burst out laughing because they all have an inside joke.

when they got to the olive garden they all say down and ordered. matt, chris, kennedy, and roni all got chicken alfredo and rory just ate salad and breadsticks. nick got some short of buttered noodle thing with good seasoning. they were all talking about how good the breadsticks were.

when they left they all went to the sturniolo's house to have a sleep over. roni said she called the couch in the basement but she didn't know that all the spots were taken. "where the fuck am i supposed to sleep" she yells cuz she is mad. "you can sleep in my brd ill sleep on the floor"

"okay sounds like a plan chris" she agrees "anything for you to stop complaining." chris smirks at her and she gives him a death stare. they played cards against humanity for a while and all decided to go to bed around midnight. roni threw like 4 blankets on the floor for chris and two pillows and she took the bed.

in the middle of the night roni got cold because she didn't have all of her blankets. then she realized they were all on the floor with chris. she tried to steal one but it was under his arm. she layed and stared at the ceiling freezing and came to a realization she didn't care if it woke him up she was freezing.

she grabbed the blanket and it indeed woke him up. "what the fuck" he whispered from the floor. "shut up im cold" roni whispered in response. "i could warm you up" he suggests, she rolls over to look at him on the floor and says "i told you we are never doing that again"

"yeah but it warmed you up last time right?"

//////

IM SO SORRY FOR HOW LONG THAT TOOK!

hope you enjoy!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

70.4K 1.8K 18
โ what do you want me to say, angel? i'm sorry for fucking caring about you? โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ spent most of her childhood won...
22K 442 27
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ After years and years of pining, Chris decided to completely cut Sarah out of his life, really hurting her in the process. A year...
389K 5.2K 47
Caleb and Hailey hated each other's guts as long as they could remember. But who knew hating someone with burning passion was going to make sex with...
21.1K 214 18
what happens when you can't choose between two of the most important people in your life? kenna mason grew up in the same grade as the triplets, & sh...