✰ 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕣π•ͺ 𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕖 ✰ - m...

Von giyuusnumberonebae

𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕣π•ͺ (𝕒𝕕𝕛.) - 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕣 π•π•šπ•₯ 𝕓π•ͺ 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕀 ✰ 𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕖 (π•Ÿ.) 𝕒 π•€π•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕠𝕓𝕀𝕔�... Mehr

1. ✰ 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣 ✰
2. ✰ π•™π•’π•€π•™π•šπ•£π•’ ✰
3. ΰΌ„ 𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕖 ΰΌ„
4. ΰΌ„ π•š π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•šπ•₯ π•žπ• π•£π•– ΰΌ„
5. ✰ 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕀 ✰
6. ✰ π•€π•‘π•šπ•”π•’ ✰
7. ΰΌ„ π•žπ•’π•€π•€π•’π•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•žπ•–π•žπ• π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ΰΌ„
8. ΰΌ„ π•¨π•™π•šπ•€π•‘π•–π•£π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•• / π•§π•’π•Ÿπ•šπ•π•π•’ ΰΌ„
9. ✰ 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 π•žπ•– ✰
10. ✰ 𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕀𝕙? ✰
11. ΰΌ„ 𝕀𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕑π•ͺ 𝕀π•₯π•’π•£π•˜π•’π•«π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ ΰΌ„
12. ΰΌ„ π•€π•šπ•”π•œ / π••π•£π•–π•’π•ž / 𝕀𝕖𝕒𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕕 ΰΌ„
13. ✰ π•š 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 ✰
14. ✰ 𝕀π•₯π•’π•£π•˜π•šπ•£π• ✰
16. ΰΌ„ 𝕙𝕠π•₯ π•€π•‘π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ ΰΌ„
17. ✰ 𝕨𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•–π•• π•₯𝕠 π•₯π•’π•π•œ. ✰
18. ✰ π•žπ•ͺ π•˜π• π•£π•˜π•–π• π•¦π•€ π•˜π•šπ•£π• ✰
β˜…β˜† π•Šβ„™π”Όβ„‚π•€π”Έπ•ƒ β˜†β˜…
19. ΰΌ„ π•€π•¦π•£π•‘π•£π•šπ•€π•–? ΰΌ„

15. ΰΌ„ 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫π•ͺ / π••π•£π•¦π•˜ ΰΌ„

1.4K 30 45
Von giyuusnumberonebae

A/N

HELPPP HE LOOKS SO SILLY 😭😭 HIS LITTLE BANGS AND EYEBROWS I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

________________________

"Hehehehehe..." I open my eyes slightly to the sound of little giggles. My eyes meet with Kotetsu. "What do you want, Kotetsu..." I groan a bit and wrap my arm further around what I'm holding and moving my hand further into their hair, pushing their head further into my chest. Wait, what?

I look down to see Y/N resting in my arms. My face becomes hot, and my eyes advert back to Kotetsu, who begins to giggle.

"Shh!!" I quietly hush him, hoping not to wake up the pretty girl asleep in my arms. I'd rather be enjoying this moment alone with her, except Kotetsu is here. Being Kotetsu.

"Date already!!! You both obviously like each other." The boy whispers out to me.

"Hush, I'm sure she doesn't feel that way about me. I'm just a friend of hers." I mumble back to him while massaging her scalp a little.

"Do you see how she looks at you!? She's literally sleeping in your arms!!!" He quietly exclaims. I let out a long sigh before speaking again.

"Enough. What time is it anyways? You should be able to go home now."

"It's like... 9 in the morning. I can stay longer!!"

"Be. quiet. You need to go home, please. You can come back another time." I tell him, really hoping that he won't wake up Y/N. After all, who would want the girl sleeping in their arms to wake up from her peaceful slumber? Not me.

"Fine... thank you for having me it was fun!!" He quietly says his goodbyes and I nod to him before he walks out the door.

I look down at the girl in my arms again. I want to wake up to this everyday until the day I die. Her vanilla scent is flowing into my nose like it's a drug. She is my drug, and I can't get enough. Is it bad to be thinking this stuff when she isn't even mine? I'm not getting over this addiction anytime soon.

Shes made me so aware. She's helped me through so much, she's really my everything. I don't know who I would be without her, really. As Hashira, I know that tomorrow is no guarantee. But even if I am not here to make it tomorrow, I'd rather be with her for every moment.

She makes me feel so comfortable, but sometimes I get so anxious. Especially thinking about that dream... I would be a nervous wreck if any of that would happen in real life. I still get a bit nervous everytime she brings up going to the hot springs.

Would I be crazy if I said I want her to be mine?

Her chest rises and falls as she clings onto me. Her body is so warm and perfect. I've forgotten how many times I've said it, but I'm sure its been plenty. She's more than perfect. The brightest star there is, that's for certain.

Our legs are tangled together. Even when she's asleep she's able to comfort me. I want this moment to last forever.

The blanket is covering most of what I can see of her face. The rest of her face is buried deep into my chest. Our breathing is synced.

"Mmm..." She hums as she pulls back from my chest to look up at me. Our eyes meet, but hers are barely open. Her face instantly becomes flushed, then her eyes widen a bit.

"Were you watching me the entire time?" She sleepily asks.

"Well, not the entire time. I looked away to talk to Kotetsu before he left." I smile at her gorgeous face and move my hand from her hair to her cheek. Her face feels hot, and it only gets hotter. I quickly take it off after noticing that I didn't even ask.

"I'm sorry, I should've asked. Did I make you uncomfortable?" I ask and raise my brows in concern. I fucked up!!! I don't want to hurt her or make her feel uncomfortable. Great, Muichiro. She will never like you now. Not that I'm trying to make her like me, I know it'd never work...

"No, it's okay... your hands are warm. I liked it." My face becomes red. Okay, maybe I didn't fuck up...

"Oh, okay. I just won't want to make you feel uncom-"

A hand slides off my back and a soft finger is placed onto my lips, which quickly shuts me up.

"You don't make me uncomfortable in the slightest. I trust you."

If Kotetsu or the love pillar were here, they would be going crazy by now. But not as crazy as me. Every hair on my body is standing up. Oh my god. The butterflies in my stomach are dancing. My mind is fuzzy, and I don't know what to say.

Her finger trails down my lips and her hand lands on my chest as she looks me in my eyes. Am I going to pass out? I have to say something before this becomes incredibly awkward.

"I... thank you. I trust you too, stargirl." I finally find the words to say.

She giggles a bit and smiles.

"What time is it, anyway? I heard we are supposed to get our swords today around two...." She trails off while slowly making her fingers dance on my chest. My heart is racing, I'm surprised she's not making them dance to the beats. I'm thankful she's not though, because I'd die from embarrassment.

"Hmm, I think it's around 9:30. Kotetsu left about half an hour ago." I say.

Her eyes widen as she gasps. "You watched me for half an hour!?!" Her body is emitting more heat than before. Our legs are still tangled and one of my arms are around her, and same for her.

I giggle. What should I say, 'you are so beautiful that I can't help but look at you all the time'? I don't know how that would go...

"Is there a problem with me watching you? You're pretty." The words spill out my mouth with a slight smile on my face.

"No... there's not..." She trails off before pushing her head back into me and throwing the blanket over her head.

"But you can't look at me with my face buried in your chest like this and the blanket over me, can you?" She laughs out, her words vibrating through my body.

"I don't need to see your face to know how pretty you are."

I didn't even have time to think before my mouth decided to speak it's mind.

Y/N POV

I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die!!

He's been messing with me like this all morning, and my entire body is going crazy!! I can't think. My heart's pounding out my chest, and fuzzies flood through my body. I can even hear them in my ears.

"Thank you... you're so kind to me..." I mumble out into his chest.

"How could I not?" He laughs out a bit before speaking again. "You're Y/N."

He's so perfect. He treats me so well, imagine how he would treat me if we were dating?

At this point, I'm not even questioning my thoughts about him.

Would I be crazy if I said I wanted him to be mine?

-

"Lord L/N, your sword is ready and your swordsmith is asking to see you for personalizations for your sword. I will escort you." A kakushi says to me as I look up from the villages garden.

(A/N - guys, I must be tweakin. I thought I gave a description of the damn sword but I can't find it !? I've spent twenty minutes looking through the beginning of this story to find it and I haven't !? man, I'm dumb 😭 whatever, if I did, this is what it looks like fr☠️)

"Ah, thank you!!" I say as I stand up and dust my uniform off with my hands before following him.

Shortly, we make it to Kanamori.

"Good afternoon!!" He greets with a bow.

"It's so nice to see you, Kanamori!!" I say as I run to him and pull him into a hug. I love my swordsmith. He's awesome, and not batshit like Haganezuka...

I made them change my swordsmith from him after I became a pillar. What an ass!!! Everytime my sword broke or got chipped, he tried to kill me!! He's jealous that I requested a new swordsmith and got Kanamori.

Thankfully Kanamori doesn't do that to me though.

We let go and sit down and begin to discuss my sword.

My sword is in the shape of a standard one. It is almost a black color, but it has navy blue and purple undertones. Across the blade, it has small yellow stars. The guard is in the shape of a yellow star to match. The grip is a navy blue, purple, and black.

My sword is my favorite. It's gorgeous, I think it fits perfectly with my breathing. Knowing I'm the only one with this sword makes me feel special.

I'm sad that my haori doesn't match it. I love my mothers haori, of course. But I don't understand why the stars are a dark color and the background is light. Usually, it's vise versa.

"Thank you, Mr. Kanamori!! I love it, it's beautiful as always. I don't know how you do it!!!" I say to him and smile.

"Thank you. How has your st-"

All of a sudden, someone comes running towards us at full speed. He's screaming.

It's Haganezuka. Why wouldn't it be? He grabs my shoulders and begins to shake me.

"It's nice to see you too, Mr. Haganezuka...." I say, dizzy from him shaking me so much. "Haganezuka, let her go!!" Kanamori scolds.

"YOU NEEDED ANOTHER SWORD AGAIN, HUH!!?? HE JUST MADE YOU A NEW ONE A FEW MONTHS AGO!!! THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF I MADE IT!!!!"

Kanamori butts in and they both begin to argue. I guess I can't escape Haganezuka after all. At least he stopped shaking me. Maybe it's time to take my leave.

I bow to Kanamori and mumble another thank you before running off. Are they on something?

We have to leave this village soon to go back to fighting demons. I think we are going back tomorrow, so we need to go to the hot springs today!!! Maybe that anger came out yesterday because I haven't had a demon to take it out on recently. I don't know, but I really hope it doesn't happen again.

I skip back to the estate thinking about going to the hot springs. It will be so relaxing and fun!!! I love swimming. We can go tonight since there won't be that many people!!

"Muiiii, are you here??" I question as I open the door. He might have left to go somewhere else already.

I walk in and find Muichiro sitting with his back to the door. He hasn't moved a bit since I walked in.

"Mui?" I say as I walk closer to him and face him. The family photo that I found and the hairpin sit in front of him, his face in a daze. I guess he was ready to find out more.

I sit down by him to wait for him to come out of his daze.

MUICHIRO POV

༄༄༄༄༄༄

"Happy Birthday, mom!!" I say to my mother as I hold her hand. My brother and father have already went out to work for the day. I'm almost eleven years old.

My mother is lying on her futon. Her illness is catching up to her.

"Thank you, honey." She quietly says before squeezing my hand a bit.

"I have a gift for you. It's not much, but I hope that you will love it." I say as I grab a box from behind me.

"Muichiro, you didn't have to!!" She tries to sit up, so I aid her. She holds her hands out and I place the box in them. It's wrapped in a shiny ribbon.

She takes one of her shakey hands and pulls the ribbon undone, and opens the box. She gasps. A hairpin with small, dangly stars sits in the box.

"Muichiro, this is beautiful. You're such a kind boy, thank you so much!!" She says before giving me a smile.

"Do you want me to put it in your hair?" I ask, studying her pale face.

"If you don't mind, then I would love for you to." Her shakey hand reaches for mine and places the hairpin in my hand. I reach my hands up to her hair, and place the pin in it.

"Happy birthday, mom. I love you." I say and smile at her, holding back the tears threatening to fall out my eyes from seeing her like this.

"Thank you. I love you even more."

Everything becomes dark for a moment, but then something appears again.

"Smile!!" My father's voice calls out to us all. We do so, and a flash appears.

I look over to my brother. We look quite young. I look over to my mother who looks happy and healthy.

"Ah, look at this!!" My father calls out with a photo in his hands. My mother, brother, and I crowd around him. It is a picture, which captures our happy smiles.

All of a sudden, it goes dark again before quickly switching.

My brother and I stand at our parents graves. I look down into my hands to see the hairpin that I gave my mother on her birthday. She wore it in her hair until the very day she died.

"Come on, Muichiro, we have to go get wood." He says as I look up at him, then back down to the pin. Tears begin to spill from my eyes.

༄༄༄༄༄

I come out of my thoughts and look back down at the pictures, then up to the girl sitting in front of me. I don't remember her being here...? No, I grabbed the bag and looked at the stuff. She must've got here when I was having flashbacks.

"Are you okay, Mui? Were you ready?" She kindly asks me, tilting her head with a small smile.

"Yeah, I got bored. They both worked. For one of them, I got two different flashbacks of it..." I trail off, remembering the hairpin that my mother wore.

"That's good!! Are you okay? Do you want to talk about anything?" Her generous words caress me all over, making happiness and comfort flood my body.

"No, I'm good. You've done so much for me, I don't know how I could ever repay you..." I let my words trail off to try and think of any way to repay her for her kindness. Her help. Her sincerity. Her patience.

"I know how!!!" She bursts out, bringing her hands up into small fists by her face, smiling.

I tilt my head and slightly raise my brow. I stare into her beaming eyes, waiting for her response. I'd do anything.

"Go to the hot springs with me today!!"

The hot springs!? So soon?! So soon from the dream I had.... it feels hot in here again.

Her face drops. "Oh, do you not want to go? I mean, it's okay, I just really wanted to go with you tonight since we are leaving tomorrow, but I can go by myself..." She says as she looks down to her hands.

"No!! I want to go!! I just— I just don't know if I remember how to swim." I hurriedly make up a lie. I can't let her know about that dream. I'd be so embarrassed!!!

Her mouth forms a small 'o' shape and then begins to giggle. The way her eyes smile when she laughs... I could really get lost in them. I seem to have trouble finding my way out when I look into them for too long.

"Silly, you should have just said that!!! I can help you if you don't remember. Come on, let's go get our showers and get our stuff ready so it's already ready for when we go!!!" She says as she hops up to get ready for the hot springs.

I smile at her actions, but I'm so nervous to go. Not that there's any chance of that happening, but I can't help but be a little flustered at the thought of us being close like that. Our lips touching would really be a dream come true...

Am I going crazy? She really is a drug, and I'm addicted.

________________________

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

91.4K 1.2K 24
UPDATE: i forgot that he forget things 😭 T.Muichiro one shots! reader can be any gender, you just need to say which gender you want in which one sho...
8.4K 114 21
A fictional story where there is cruelty, death and sorrow... Y/N Ubuyashiki and Muichiro Tokito, also accompanied by the other Hashira and hundreds...
183K 3.5K 35
(γ₯^α—¨^)γ₯ THIS Story is dedicated to @Tartie_Lemon_Bun This is a Muichiro Tokito X Female Reader. (Mature/ contains lemon) Y/N (L/n) Is a girl who was...
91K 1.7K 28
You are the younger sister of the water pillar, Giyuu Tomioka. The Hashiras have a soft spot for you, but one has more than the others. That would be...