Mercenary |BTS JIMIN MERCENAR...

由 AllForMrPark

Rain's perfectly ordinary life turned upside down in a single minute. Getting caught up in a shootout, then t... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 (+18)
39 (+18)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62 (+18)
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 (+18)
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
87 (+18)
88 (+18)
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120 (+18)
121 (+18)
122
123
124
125 (+18)
126
127
128
129
130
131
132 (+18)
133
134
135
136
137
138
139 (+18)
140 (+18)
141
142
143
144
145
147 (+18)
148
149
150
151
152
Announcement

86

979 49 29
由 AllForMrPark

'Right.' Jungkook downed the rest of his glass, slamming it on the table. His palms met his knees as he slapped himself, getting up from the sofa.

'I believe it's my turn.' Jungkook offered his hand to me, asking me to dance with him. 'If that's okay?' The second question was aimed at Jimin

'Why are you asking me?' Jimin snorts

'I almost died this morning. I'm not risking it.' Jungkook defends himself

'Come on, Kookie.' I laugh, taking his hand. 'I'll protect you.' I joke, winking at Jimin

'IT'S MY TURN AFTER!' Yoongi screamed, and the rest followed.

By the end of the night, I danced with every single one of them. They turned this into an actual wedding. Apart from the fact I was everyone's date.

And the more the night went on, the sloppier the dancing was. Everyone had a few too many. Apparently, Jimin can get a bit tipsy, too.

'Don't think you're free just yet.' Jimin spoke right in my ear as he pressed his chest against my back, his arms wrapping around me. 'I want to dance with you.'

That sweet, seductive voice he uses in the bedroom has made an appearance.

Instead of letting me turn around, he kissed me on the neck, but it wasn't just a light peck. It was one of those seductive kisses that makes you heat up in a second.

'I thought you wanted to dance.' I tease

'Sure did. I can't have my wife dancing with everyone except me.' He spoke right into my ear again, pressing himself closer

'Wife.' I repeat after him, giggling

'Aren't you?' He whispers

'I am.'

'Then you're coming with me.'

Releasing my waist, he took my hand, spinning me into his chest. He caught me perfectly, instantly cupping my face and slamming his lips on mine. Even I was surprised. This is not like him. I think I like tipsy Jimin.

'Daaaamn, Jimin!' Yoongi cheered him on

Contrary to what I thought would happen after the guys started cheering, not only did he not stop kissing me, he only got worse.

His arm tightened around me so much that I felt like I was going to break in half. My bun was moments away from falling apart with his fingers in my hair, almost pulling on it. He bit my bottom lip, tugging on it to give himself more access, letting his tongue roam into my mouth.

All the other noises faded away as I listened to my heart racing once again.

'What. Was. That?' I could barely breathe after such an intense kiss

Instead of answering, he just smirked and started walking backwards slowly, pulling me along.

Once we reached the little podium, he pulled me into himself, brushing his nose against mine in a cute way. 'Dance with me.'

I was lost in his eyes. There was not a single trace of those cold, empty eyes I used to see. Now, they almost seem like they're glimmering. Bright and glossy. I don't know if it's just the drinks or if I haven't noticed before, but he's a lot different than he used to be. And he's all mine.

'Anything you want.'

TAEHYUNG POV

The moment he asked her to marry him, every single person at that table nearly had a stroke. No one saw that coming. I thought that even he had no idea about what he did back there, but watching them now, watching him, he most definitely knew what he was doing.

He is not the type to reveal anything about himself. Until a few months ago, he was a pure mystery. But slowly, he unravelled. He is not the same man we all know.

And that is evident in what he's like with her.

He said this was purely to help her change her name, and then Jungkook almost lost his life first thing in the morning joking about her marrying someone else. I have never been afraid for his life so much.

He said it was to change her name, but he is not letting go of her. The entire evening, if not his hands, his eyes were on her. She moves, he moves. She smiles, he smiles. They're like magnets.

And how he kissed her a minute ago was enough to shock everyone all over again. You would think it was the last thing he would ever do. And then he pulled her with him to dance, which is what they're currently doing.

'I found him creepy when he was all serious and scary, but this smiling, happy Jimin is creeping me out more. I am not used to this.' Jin says to me quietly, observing the two of them just like me. Everyone, actually. It's just that the two of them are in their own little world, not paying the slightest bit of attention to anyone but each other.

'He definitely wanted this way more than he shows.' Yoongi chuckles

'You think?' Even Namjoon agreed

'Even I get tingles seeing the way he is holding her.' Jungkook is usually a little teasing shit, but he was serious, smiling fondly at them

He was whispering something in her ear as he swayed her around, making her flustered as hell, and then they both started laughing.

'He is definitely drunk.' Hoseok snickered, watching Jimin dip Rain over, kissing her as they both giggled

'I am soooo going to blackmail him with these.' Jungkook snickered, snapping a million pictures and videos

'Just because he's happy at the moment, it doesn't mean you won't get your throat slashed tomorrow. I wouldn't test him.' Namjoon chuckles at him

'Besides, you almost died this morning just joking. You wanna actually die?' Jin questions him

'Oh, man. I forgot about that. I almost shat myself.' Jungkook shudders. 'I thought he'd be annoyed or ignore the joke at he always does, but I didn't expect that reaction.'

'Is it really that surprising? I mean, look at them. Look at him.'

We all witnessed him doing unimaginable things. Horrible things. Nothing soft or gentle about that guy. And here he is, holding her so gently like she's the rarest diamond. Looking at her like she's the only thing in this entire world. He hasn't stopped smiling the entire damn day, apart from when he first saw her in that dress. And then he ended up cussing in the church, in front of the priest. His exact words were, 'You must be fucking kidding me. How can someone be so perfect?'

Not that she's any different. Her feelings were always more than obvious. Even before all the mess that happened, she was clearly in love with him. She always had that lovesick look in her eyes directed at him. Even when he was cold and pushed her away, she still looked at him the same way. She was willing to die just so she wouldn't have to live without him. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

Her squealing followed by her giggles kind of broke up our conversation. He's really won't leave her alone.
She was swaying her feet as he carried her in his arms over to the sofa, hugging him around the neck. 

'Her legs don't work?' Yoongi decided to tease him, making us chuckle

'They work fine. But they won't tomorrow.' He didn't even bother looking at Yoongi. His eyes were glued to her flushed face, and his hand to her leg, very obviously playing with the garter on her thigh under her dress

'So, this is drunk Jimin. Horny and shameless.' Jungkook laughs, slapping his knees, happy with his joke

'Mm-mm.' Jimin hums in response, pulling his hand away from her leg, bringing it to her face. Caressing her gently, smiling lightly at her, he spoke again. 'I'm happy.'

This is the first time, ever, that he said he's happy. 4 years, not a once did he say something like that. But then again, he's been doing a lot of things that he never did before.

'I knew you didn't marry her because of the name!' Hoseok grins at him, giggling mischievously

'Couldn't care less about her name. All I want is her to be mine. In every way.'

Her blinding smile tells me that she already knows this. He truly tells her everything.

'Am I crazy or did he just admit it?' Hoseok asks, his playfulness turning into shock

'He must be drunk as hell if he's this honest.' Jin mumbled, but apparently Jimin can hear him just fine

His eyes finally released the hold on her, turning to us. 'I'm far from drunk. I'm just happy. That's all. Besides, it's not like any one of you are unaware of it. It's not exactly a secret.' She kept smiling, leaning her head on his shoulder as he kept her on his lap

'True, but it's still weird hearing you admit it.' Jin comments

'Am I supposed to run around the house 24 hours a day screaming at the top of my lungs that she's my whole world and that I can't live without her?'

Another silence. Besides the music, not a fly can be heard. He's giving us a shock after shock. She's the only one who wasn't surprised. She giggled, nuzzling closer to him, whispering something in his ear.

'Promise.' He responded to whatever she was whispering, placing a kiss on her hair

'Well, you don't need to scream. We hear enough of her screaming.' Jungkook decided to break the silence with a dirty joke, as he does

'Oh, shit. They're newlyweds. This is gonna be a nightmare.' Jin joins in on the joke, slapping his face with both hands

'You might wanna avoid the floor for a few weeks.' Jimin smirks

'Horny bastard.' Hoseok snickers

She tugged on his shirt, pulling him down by his collar, whispering something again. His face went from a smirk, to surprise, to biting his lips, trying not to smile, and then it turned into a new shocked expression, followed by a gulp.

'Good night. See you in a few days.' He got up, holding her firmly in his arms

'Thanks, guys. This was fun.' She finally spoke, smiling at us, laughing and waving as he practically ran off with her

'She is worse than him.' Jungkook found this hilarious

'Please turn the music up. I have a feeling we will need it.'

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

708 139 28
"Risk what life, Nora? You don't have a life anymore. The only reason you're alive is because he saved you. Jimin and his friends saved your life. Th...
155 5 6
"Fine. Just for tonight and we never speak of it again." "Like I'm gonna speak to you after this." "Is this you promising to actually leave me alone...
2.8K 114 22
On a rainy day, Ji Ah unintentionally exchanged her phone with a stranger's phone. Who would have known that this would lead her to a life with only...
286K 13.1K 38
One where Jin is Jungkooks bodyguard but thy don't get along very well .......... U know what happens next 😉 ♾