๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“.

By Kinomya

"๐๐„๐„๐… ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›-๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
13.
15

14

1.7K 78 56
By Kinomya

Zyair White
Orlando, Florida

$$$$$

Zyair sat on one of the lounge chairs in the lobby of the Jamaican restaurant.

Zyona wanted oxtails and even though Zyair didn't feel like driving he still went to buy her some.

He popped a few percs earlier today and he could barley keep his eyes open. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, trying to keep himself from dozing off.

He loved the feeling percs had on his body but every now and then they made him feel like he couldn't control his body.

Zyair turned his head to the side, getting tired of the feeling of someone staring at him.

His mug dropped when he seen a darkskin girl shyly turn away once she noticed he saw her staring.

She wasn't staring in a weird way, she just wanted to make sure he was okay.

He eyed the girl back and she nervously flipped some of her braids to the other side.

She wasn't a shy girl or anything, she was very outgoing. He just caught her staring so her ego couldn't be too high in this exact moment.

His body felt like it was starting to shut down as he kept trying to keep himself awake.

Zyair got up, deciding to talk to the girl to keep himself awake as he waited for them to finish making his sisters food.

He sat in the chair across from her and she instantly rolled her eyes and smacked her teeth.

"Before you say anything, i wasn't staring at you in a weird way, i just wanted to make sure you were okay. that's all."

Zyair immediately sat up, completely caught off guard by her strong accent. To her obviously she sounded normal but to him it sounded like broken english.

He was too high to even process where it sounded like she was from.

"Caribbean?"

The girl nodded and sighed. She hated when people brung up her accent or where she was from. She understood her accent was still strong and not many people could understand her but they didn't have to say or show it.

"Are you okay?" she asked genuinely. It took a few minutes for him to process what she said but he eventually got it.

He nodded in response, slowly blinking. He sighed, he'd been waiting for his sisters food for a long time; either time was moving slow or they was just now cutting the tail off the ox.

"Smiley." He pointed to himself not having enough energy to form a full sentence.

"Nahde"

He nodded and noticed everytime he did something she watched his every move.

"I appreciate you for watching to make sure i was okay." He closed his eyes and leaned his head on the wall next to him.

"You needa leave that dope alone."

Zyair coughed a bit, then laughed. Her accent made it even funnier.

"I'm serious and i hope you ain't drive here either."

"Jerk chicken dinna!" The jamaican lady behind the counter yelled.

Nahde got up and went to get her plate from the lady, smiling and thanking her.

She walked back over to zyair and placed her plate on the table in front of them. "I'a see you another day then, Smiley."

"How you get hea?"

"My sister, I'm ubering back though.." She trailed off not wanting to uber.

"I'a take you home."

Nahde smiled and played with her nails, looking down. She had just met him but he was cute and he didn't seem like the type to hurt women— nevertheless, she had her mace and panic button in her purse.

"Look at me, i'm up here." Zyair said pulling his pants up and standing up as well. He put his finger under her chin, slightly lifting her head up.

"You wan me to take you home?" he stared in her eyes.

"mmmmm." she trailed off looking to the side. "you sure you in the right state of mind to be driving?" She asked, once again looking down.

"I woun put you in a position where you gotta question if youa be alive in the next couple hours."

"See na you pushing it, how bout i drive?"

"Guh you'll be aight, i drove here i could drive back."

"Oxtail dinna!" Zyair licked his bottom lip and turned around to walk to the register, slightly smiling to himself.

Nahde was fine to him and her accent turned him on, he wanted to get to know her.

"Preciate it." he nodded towards the girl behind the counter and she returned the gesture.

He grabbed his plate and made his way back to Nahde. "C'mon"

He walked towards the door and waited for her to walk in front of him but frowned when he noticed she stopped walking once he stopped.

"Nah, walk in front of me ma." He held the door open for her and she smiled doing what he said.

"The black track hawk." He said to her and she nodded walking over there.

"Smiley, i'm serious. I don't want you driving when you keep dosing off." She pulled her eyebrows together and looked at him seriously while standing next to the passenger door.

"Guh getcho ass in the car. Once we go to yo house i'll have to drive myself home anyways."

She sighed and got in the car realizing he was right.

He put his sister plate of oxtails in the back and started the car, soon driving off.

once they stopped at the red light, zyair reached over to where she was sitting and put her seatbelt on for her, the tip of his nose, slightly brushing against her cheek.

"Seatbelt mama." He smirked and drove off once the light turned green. Internally he smiled to himself when he noticed her getting nervous due to how close he just was.

"but yo seatbelt not on."

Zyair reached to the back of him and pulled the already buckled up seat belt in front of him.

"That's not safe."

"Whatchu doing tomorrow Nahde?" he ignored her previous statement.

"Umm usually after i get off work i sleep the rest of the day."

Zyair smiled he loved how certain words sounded coming out of her mouth, he imagined himself trying to hold in his laugh if he ever heard her cuss.

"Nah sleeping the day away ain't good. We'a do something tomorrow." He handed her his phone, hinting for her to put her number in it.

Once he pulled up to kyias house he swiftly got out and Nahde scrunched her face up, but staying put noticing he left the car on meaning he was coming right back.

Zyair walked into Kyias house and felt the usual scent of weed hit his nose. He entered the living room and noticed it was fogged up, more than usual.

He seen milky, Kimora, Lucky and Imani.

Imani looked up at him and they made eye contact. She was on the sofa across from everyone. She honestly didn't want to come to Kyias house today but she wanted to see Smiley.

Zyair walked up to her "Where E3?"

"He left with kyia not to long ago but do you have time to talk really quickly?" She asked as she walked towards the front door away from everyone and he followed.

Zyair nodded and eyed her. She had on a two piece skims set and it made her butt look a bit bigger than it actually was.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you yesterday, everytime i apologize i end up getting back in my head, but i just need reassurance sometimes."

"You good. Tell E3 call me when you see em."

Imani kind of felt sad. He dismissed the topic so fast but at the same time he looked like he was tired. "Okay.. are you good? you kind of look out of it."

"I'm good, imani."

Imani sighed seeing Zyair walk out the house. She walked towards the window and frowned seeing that once he opened his car door, there was a girl in the passenger seat smiling.

She wanted to look at her face more but Smiley closed the door and due to his tents, she could only see the reflection of the house.

She knew she brought this upon herself but if it was meant to be, it'll be.

She frowned a bit to herself thinking about how the girl looked. Imani always tends to compare herself to others out of a bad habit. She knew she needed to work on that

$$

Eddie Robbin Shnip

$$$$$

E3 smiled staring at the girl in front of him. She had on a nike tech sweat suit and some Kappa slides.

"I'm so for real. I told her i'd miss my best friend." She laughed thinking about what she told her mom back when her and E3 were inseparable.

"Oh yea?"

She nodded. "Did you tell your dad? I know he was wondering why we stopped talking."

"Ian even get to tell em, he saw me walk back from yo house with a frown and he said chin up chest out li nigga"

The girl laughed as E3 stared at her while leaning on his car, waiting for Kyia to come out the gas station.

"Dead ass?" She said once she caught herself from laughing.

E3 only nodded.

She smiled and leaned up to give E3 a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck while his arms snuck around her waist, holding her securely.

Kyia cleared her throat, taking in the scene in front of her, clearly E3 was too caught up in the hug to realize she came out the store.

E3 pulled out of the hug while still keeping one arm around the girls waist, licking his bottom lip then turning towards Kyia.

"Kyia this my friend, Ka'lani. We grew up together befo we got separated and shit."

"Bestfriend." Ka'lani looked at E3 with a pointed look.

"Oh my fault, this was my best friend fo' we got separated." E3 smiled at her.

Kyia glared at E3 and he gave her a confused look, wondering what he did.

"Oh and Ka'lani, this kyia." He said after a moment of awkward silence.

The girls gave each other a tight lip smile and looked everywhere but at each other.

"Eddie, why didn't you say you had a girlfriend? We got so much to catch up on." Ka'lani pouted while looking up at E3.

"That ain't my-"

"Eddie? you said you hated being called that." Kyia frowned because she respected E3s decision by not calling him by his real name and here this girl was saying his name like it belonged in her mouth.

"Really? when we were younger he hated nicknames." Ka'lani smiled.

Kyia stayed silent and waited for E3 to speak up, but he didn't. He just kept quiet while looking at the ground, feeling the tension between them.

"I'll be in the car." Kyia gave E3 a look meaning hurry up and he nodded.

"Lani put yo numba in my phone and i'll hit you up later so we could catch up."

Ka'lani nodded and took his phone from him, entering her number with a smile.

E3 hugged her one last time before getting into the car with Kyia.

"Really?" Kyia said before giving him the chance to close the door all the way.

"Huh?"

"Huh?" Kyia copied his response.

"I'm not finna do this with you Ky."

"Right, so just drop me off at ball park."

"What you tryna go to ball park fa'? ain't nothing out their but a bunch off niggas"

"Exactly, I clearly need to find me one."

"Kyia stop playing with me. Fuck you wanna be seen fa' ?"

"What i wanna be seen for? You the one licking ya lips and smiling at other bitches. Hands wrapped round the waist and all."

E3 laughed at the tone of her voice. He couldn't take her serious.

"Nah that was just Ka'lani. We was childhood friends."

"She know that? cause she was definitely pouting her lips and tooting her ass out. If i ain't know no better i'd say y'all was in a committed relationship."

E3 laughed again. Her ass was definitely not tooted out. He thought it was funny how much Kyia exaggerated on things.

"So imma joke?"

"Nah you ain't a joke, Ky. She ain't nothing you got to worry bout. That's like li sis."

"And she know that?"

E3 shrugged. "It don't matter if she do or don't. Thats what i said it is, so that's what it is. If she don't know that she'll find out sooner or later."

Kyia hummed in response. "Cause bottom lips was sholl nuff getting licked and first names was def getting called."

E3 only laughed in response. "You wan call me Eddie? call me it. I don't like the name but if that's whatchu wan do, do it."

"MM." Kyia hummed and turned her attention towards the window.

She wasn't a person who usually confronts problems but she wasn't going to act like what happened didn't bother her at least a little bit.

But he was right, if that's what he said it was, then that's what it was. He had no reason to lie to her because they weren't dating.

$$$$$

read my other book 'brotherhood'!

I didn't write in her accent because i know yall be getting confused 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.1K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
5.3K 201 11
"๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ข๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 77.8K 47
๐Ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ..
216K 6.1K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ