𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑹𝑨𝒀𝑨𝑳 | 𝑲𝑫𝑮

imp0ppinbx tarafından

In which Miyanna, Bway's girlfriend finds herself stuck between him and his brother, kentrell... Daha Fazla

𝑪𝒐𝒑𝒚𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑹𝑨𝒀𝑨𝑳
00
01
02
04
05
😹

03

177 19 2
imp0ppinbx tarafından

BE WITH THE ONE WHO LOVE YOU,
I THINK HE COULD TREAT YOU BETTER...
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Kentrell Desean Gaulden, 23
Salt Lake City, Utah

🟰

"Fuck you mean she pregnant?" I asked bway with my face scrunched up. "I don't know mane, she talm bout she 3 months pregnant. The time add up. What I'm supposed to tell yanna?"

"Boy you fucked up." I laughed. "This shit not funny mane." He said with frustration laced in his voice.

Oh, but it is.

"Look you gotta put yo feelings aside, you made that baby now you gotta man up and take care of it. Regardless of how yanna feel or what she do your kid gotta come first now." I told him truthfully.

It was true, he gotta baby on the way all that other shit out the window. Nari finna be mine.

"Ain't she coming down here today?" I asked looking up from my phone. "Yeah she said her flight landing at 3. You can send Alex or somebody to get her?" I nodded my head in response.

"You gone tell her as soon as she gets here?" I asked as I texted nari back.

Nari🫂
iMessage

I miss you

I miss you too, kentrell.
My flight finna land.
Send me a picture of you rn.

🫦🫦🫦🫦
Till my jaw lock tonight!

😂😂😂 you ain't on that
Seen

"I don't know what I'm gonna say. 'Oh I got a baby on the way by the way.' Fuck?" He said groaning. "It's better to tell her before she find out on her own." He nodded his head in agreement.

Even though me and nari had whatever we were doing going on, I still felt bad. I knew the situation was gonna hurt her and that bothered me. Not only that, but bway was still my brother.
I still cared about him.

"This hoe Aniyah want me to slide over there right now." He smirked as he typed on his phone. "Bitch don't you got enough going on? You gone go cheat again?" I mugged him. He just shrugged in response as he put on his shoes.

"I'll be back later, stay dangerous." He nodded his head at me before walking out.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

ALL I WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO STAY,
ITS THE BARE MINIMUM FOR ME...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Miyanna Nari Jenae , 17
Salt Lake City, Utah

🟰

"I know everything, but I treat you like I don't know about it." I mumbled as the music played in my AirPods.

I walked through the airport as I waited for Alex, Jeffrey had told me they would pick me up from the airport because he had something to do.

I scrolled through my phone seeing kentrell had sent me an audio file named "Tell Me.MP3"

"Boy." I laughed to myself as I clicked on the file playing the song.

Ayy, you know, from the first time I saw you
I, I always had a special feelin' for you

I smiled as the song began playing. This man plays all day.

Who you lovin'?
Who you lookin' for to see
when out clubbin'?
Tell me after, is it anyone you leave with?

[ I'M A DOG, BE THUGGIN' EVERY HOE
AFTER ALL, YOU KNOW I DO NOT TREAT YOU LIKE THAT, NO
YOU BE THUGGIN' ME, TREATIN' ME LIKE YOU DONT LOVE ME AT ALL.
YOU BE TELLIN' ME HURTFUL THINGS WHEN YOUR FEELINGS GET INVOLVED.]

I shook my head as the remainder of the song played. I looked up seeing someone holding a sign that said "YANNA" with a black heart drawn on it, I'm assuming the person was Alex.

"Hey." I greeted him. "You're Miyanna right?" He asked. I nodded my head. He grabbed my suitcase leading me to the car.

Alex sat in the front seat with the driver, as I sat in the back. "Did you need to stop anywhere before we get to the house?" Alex asked. I shook my head no in response. "No, I'm fine."

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"Hey brother in law." I smiled at kentrell as he opened at the front door. "You not as funny as you think you is." He mugged me as he stepped to the side to let me in.

"You be thuggin me, treating me like you don't love me at all." I mocked him. "You do though, nari." He laughed. "Whatever boy." I mumbled flopping down on the couch.

"Where Alex at?" He asked. I shrugged "he didn't get out the car. They left."

"Till yo jaw lock huh?" He laughed sitting down next to her referring to my message from earlier. "I was just talking." I smiled.

He laughed shaking his head.
"You look good." He smiled.

I wasn't wearing anything special. I wore some denim blue Levi jeans, paired with a white crop top, a Mea culpa beanie and some white forces.

"You do too." I nodded looking at his outfit.

He wore a simple white tee with black jeans paired with off white shoe, he made basic outfits look good though. I loved when people could make even the most plainest outfits look designer.

"I missed you." Kentrell mumbled.

He leaned up pulling me onto his lap wrapping his arms around me, as I scrolled through instagram.

BIGyanna_ 2min

....reply

Baehelpnia 20min

....reply
Bitch your mammy baldheaded!

Baehelpnia um we have the same mama?

"Shut up bitch." I mumbled to myself exiting out of the messages watching more stories.

Nylahaynes 2hr

....reply

Lexdonttrustnggas 35min

.....reply

"You always in that fuckin' phone." Kentrell complained snatching the phone out of my hand. "Stop being childish." I rolled my eyes.

"If you ain't miss me how I missed you just say that, nari." He mumbled lowering his eyes.

Before I could respond there was a knock at the door. I jumped up going into the kitchen as kentrell groaned going to open the door.

It was jazz, she was holding love in one hand while shopping bags in the other. "Kentrell can you get her?" She asked him as she struggled to hold both of them.

"Put down the bags, the fuck. My daughter more important that." He mugged her. She started to say something before she made eye contact with me. "Oh, hey yanna." She smiled. "When you'd get here?"

"You look good bae." Jazz smile at kentrell pecking his lips. I cringed at the sight but shook the feeling off.

"Hey jazz, I just got here a couple minutes ago. I'm waiting on Jeffrey." I told her. Just Incase she got to thinking about us being alone together, but then again it was jaz we were talking about. She wouldn't think of that.

She put the bags down, walking over in the kitchen sitting love down in a high chair.

"Kentrell can you put those bags in our room?" She asked him. He mumbled something I couldn't hear before grabbing the bags going upstairs.

"So... how you and bway doing?" She smiled resting her elbows on the kitchen's island.

I shrugged. "We're okay I guess. I'm excited to see him." I forced a smile.

"We really need to start hanging out more, I'm always so bored by myself, that's why I go visit my sisters so much." She told me.

We literally don't though.. we have no business being with each other.

"Yeah for sure, we gotta go get our nails done or something together one day." I smiled.

She nodded her head walking around me to the kitchen counter. "Love, you hungry?" She asked with a baby voice. "Hungwy?" Love babbled.

"Well, I'm about to go lay down until Jeffrey gets here." I told her. She said goodbye as I walked upstairs into the guest room.

Wya?

Studio I'll be there later tonight
I gotta talk to u bout some too
Seen

Niggas stay talking about they at the studio but ain't dropping no music, the fuck is you? The producer?

I guess I'm third wheeling jazz and kentrell for the rest of the night.

I sighed going live on instagram.

"Hey guys, y'all miss me?" I smiled at the camera. "Yanna they gone kill you, you better stop dissing them. Tell them hoes fuck em and they know that I ain't scared of them." I laughed remixing the song.

Lexdonttrustnggas I miss you!!!

Baehelpnia You so baldheaded.. this why I be cheating on my man now 😑

ddosama 👀🙈

"I miss you more lex! Nia I'm finna block you. bitch, me, Miyanna Nari jenae? It never gave baldheaded" I mugged the phone.

"What the eyes for? You see something you like baby?" I joked biting my lip mimicking a tiktok.

ddosama lol yeah I do, hit me back

Allfactsnoshadee wait nari?? 👀

Fuckotf9700 I know you not the nari yb was talking about 😭

"Don't start that weirdo delusional shit, it's plenty of people named nari. Don't be weird for real." I mugged.

"This why I don't get on this lame ass shit, y'all will literally say anything. Eat a dick." I complained as I ended the live.

Those people never failed to be nosey, now I gotta clear this shit up. I scrolled in my camera roll finding an old picture of me and jeffery before posting it.

BIGyanna_ 1min

.....reply

"Aye, Miyanna!" I heard kentrell yell causing me to lock my phone turning my attention the door.

"What?" I asked annoyed. "Stop talking to niggas on live in my house, you playing with me fa real." He warned just above a whisper. I scoffed laughing drly. "Kentrell get out of my face." I waved him off.

"Bet that." He laughed walking out. How can you act like you're mad at me while your whole wife is here right now?

They whole family just sick, I need to leave these fuck ass gaulden niggas alone.

"I need my car down here bruh, fuck." I cursed at myself. I hated sitting in here alone, I couldn't go do anything.

I pushed my self up from the bed walking downstairs. I figured he would be in the studio, that was his favorite place to spend time at. That and his closet.

I walked into the studio seeing him seated on the couch that faced straight across the room from the door.

"Kentrell?" He looked up mugging me "what?"
"Can I use one of your cars, please?" I asked. His face went soft "why you tryna leave?"

"I'm not, I'm just bored in here by myself. I can't even be up under you right now cause she here, so it's like I'm just in here staring at the walls." I rambled explaining to him.

"Nari." He looked up at me. "Huh?" I raised my eyebrow. "Come hea'" he mumbled holding his hands out for me. I walked up now standing in between his legs. "You love me?" He asked.

"Kentrell, you know I do." I straight faced him. "Why you always asking me that?" I questioned.

"If you ever stopped loving me you'll tell me?" He asked ignoring me. "I don't know." I said honestly sitting next to him.

"Promise me." He mumbled. "Promise if you ever stop loving me and don't wanna do this with me no more, you'll tell me." He clarified.

I looked at the side of his face seeing him staring off into space. I sighed "I promise, kentrell." I grabbed his face turning his head facing me.

"They think I'm blind nari, you know I ain't blind. They wanna trick me out my spot." He said looking into my eyes. I didn't know what to say so I just wrapped my hands around him hugging him.

"Fuck em. You the one." I mumbled as I rubbed his back. "I'm sorry nari." He apologized making me confused. "For what? You ain't did nothing to me." I frowned.

"For putting you in this fucked up ass position." He stressed. "Kentrell, look at me." I said sternly. "You ain't make me do nothing I ain't wanna do, if I could do it over I'd still choose you. I'd pick you twice." I promised as I pecked his lips.

"I'm finna go to sleep." I mumbled standing up. "You don't want the car no more?" He asked.

"No, I'm good." I assured as I began to walk out. "Can you stay with me a little longer." He said softly. "Kentrell you know I can't, what if jazz comes in?" I reminded him. "Please nari, I can't be alone right now." He pleaded.

I stopped arguing turning around on my heels sitting down on the couch next to him. "Thank you." He mumbled.

"Kentrell what you on?" I said grabbing his face by his chin. His eyes hung low, and his pupils were dilated, while his eyes were red.

"Ain't on nothin' nari." He said nodding off. "Kentrell." I shook him frowning. "What, nari?"

"Kentrell, you scaring me." I frowned. "Why you be doing this to yourself?" I asked. He didn't respond.

"You gotta stop doing this. You slowly killing your self." I stressed to him holding back tears.

"What I'm supposed to do if some happen to you? Huh?" I asked. "I'm sorry, nari." He breathed.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't call the police because he would violate his probation for drug use so I had to hope he could sleep it off.

"Oh my god." I shook my head in disbelief grabbing a blanket throwing it over him.

I understood him using drugs as a reliever, everybody had something that they used for stress relief, kind of like me with drinking, but once it's threatening your health and taking over your life that's a different story.

I sat on the floor watching him, checking his pulse every 10-15 minutes as he slept.

I stayed awake for as long as I could, 3 hours passed before I dozed off.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"The fuck y'all doing?" I heard a voice mumble. My eyes shot open looking over at the door being face to face with Jeffrey.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

༺𓆩❦𓆪༻
THE END

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

110K 3.4K 37
It's every females dream to sleep with NBA Youngboy but one day when janelle meets him through her brother she thought everything was all good until...
538K 17.6K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021
97.7K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?
62.1K 1.9K 108
It all started with her obsessing over him and all because of a live her whole life changed. Will she like her new life or not? Read to find out Cove...