The Hidden Color Of Winter: (...

De StarryNightGazer

Beautiful as winter, also cold as snow, that's Yukino Ayana. But her life turned a lot like spring when she o... Mais

=Prologue=
Chapter 1: My Savior
Chapter 2: Missing
Chapter 3: Meeting Up
Chapter 4: Just Met Him
Chapter 5: First Three
Chapter 6: The Tint Of Grey
Chapter 7: Help?
Chapter 8: His Question
Chapter 9: Serious
Chapter 10: Red Haired
Chapter 11: Her Dance
Chapter 12: Unexpected Question
Chapter 13: Why Not?
Chapter 14: TriPid
Chapter 15: Happy Ever After You Say?
Chapter 16: Thank You
Chapter 17: Old Teammate
Chapter 18: Schemes of his.
Chapter 19: Knowing
Chapter 20: What It Means
Chapter 21: A Song To Represent
Chapter 22: I'm Reckless
Chapter 23: His Eyes Tells the Truth
Chapter 24: Lie
Chapter 25: Blue Journal
Chapter 26: It's been a while
Chapter 27: Blue Angel
Chapter 28: Strong For Too Long
Chapter 29: The Pain
Chapter 30: Sad, Happy, Angry?
Chapter 31: I Don't, I Can't
Chapter 32: Winter's Coming
Chapter 33: Snow
Chapter 34: Still Loving You
Chapter 35: Just?
Chapter 36: Gone Cruel
Chapter 37: Father
Chapter 38: Guess
Chapter 39: Because Of Love
Chapter 40: Talk it Over
Chapter 41: Back as Before
Chapter 42: Friends
Chapter 43: Breaking The Silence
Chapter 44: Snow's Birthday
Chapter 45: Keep Falling
Chapter 46: Jealousy
Chapter 47: Horror and Mysteries
Chapter 48: Him Who Change
Chapter 49: Miraculous Call
Chapter 51: A different Tale
Chapter 52: Can't Say No
Chapter 53: The Festival Of Love
Chapter 54: His Revenge
Chapter 55: Colorful Winter
Epilogue

Chapter 50: Daughter

94 3 2
De StarryNightGazer

"Yu-chaaaaaaaaaaan~!" Kazunarie beamed glumping unto me, I blink at his action as it seems that the team is busy. Not with practices, but something else.

As he let go of me I then approach, Imayoshi-senpai to ask him what's happening.

"the basketball club had a huge fund this year, after winning a few games and all we earned a lot, and the fund provided by the campus is still left untouched... since that's the situation coach said that we'll help a certain orphanage and had an outing tomorrow." He explained as I was quite happy, I wonder which orphanage they will choose? I really love kids!

Speaking of orphanage... I've never visited Kat for a while.

"Which orphanage did you choose?" I ask quite curious as Hayama-senpai came in the conversation.

"the orphanage is called 'Happy Land' as I presumed, it is said to be supported by a daughter of a strong company, yet according to one of the caretaker, that lady still doesn't have enough power to completely support the orphanage!" that daughter is me, senpai... but does that mean we'll visit Kat today? Ohh~! My day is going to be nice!

"That orphanage you support, Yukidiot?" Haizaki-senpai interfered as my eye brew twitch in annoyance. I address you as my senior... sometimes :-P... but you keep calling me idiot! Even you're the one who's the idiot!

"You support it too, Ahoizaki! Maylin told me that you visit the orphanage often." I replied with a smile, I already decided to make this day one of my best! And I will asurely make it! I just have to calm down every time this stupid grey head teases me.

"Eh? So you visit that orphanage often? That means the kids knows you! That would be great!" Kazunarie beamed as I giggled, they will love him.

"Can we come along!" Our attention was taken as I then saw Neko, Hana and Natume together.

This would be great!

-

"mommy~!" My smile grew wide as a heard a familiar voice of a certain child. A ravenette, still with that cute bunny plush ran toward me. Se's still cute as usual.

"I miss you to! Kat!" After hugging me, she shifted her gaze to my teammates and friends her smile grew wide as I knew who she saw.

"Even uncle Shougo is here!" My orbs widen, uncle? That's unusual, she calls Haizaki 'daddy' back then. She then look at me at the eye and smiled. As if she just told me that... she knows...

"C'mon! get in! they'd like to see all of you together!" She drag me, holding my and as I look at the team that simply smiled at me.

As expected, Kazunarie was love by the kids, Imayoshi-senpai scared them, but he's interacting with them now. Hayama-senpai was lively, Moriyama senpai looks pitiful XD, and Wakamatsu-senpai seems to know nothing about the kids. Hana is in the art place with the other kids who loves art, Natsume and Neko also does jokes to make the others laugh... well me... I'll just tell them a story then!

"mommy..." Kat whispered tugging the sleeves of my clothes as I smiled at her gently.

"What is it sweet heart?" I ask as if she wanted something, such a cute 5 year old child... or is she 4?

"umm......made a story myself and... I want to tell it to the others..." She uttered shyly... I was about her age when I started telling stories to...

"What's the title sweetie?"

"umm... King's son? I want it to be prince, but it sounds boring..." Is it a love a story? A child like her at my age aren't even allowed to watch kissing scenes. Lol

"Everyone~!" I singsang as the kids started running toward me, leaving they're respective older brothers and sisters. They know what I mean. I then smiled at them. "today, Katchan will tell a story, don't worry I had a story to tell you to! but! You must listen to her okay? I'll ask you question about her story later to see if you listen."

Like a teacher XD.

"The King's Son is He..." She bowed as the kids carefully listened. "a long time ago! In a faraway kingdom, there live a prince that is sel-selfish."

I smiled, this would be great to boost her confidence in the near future. "He had all that even we don't have!"

"Like pretty clothes?"

"Many food!"

"And servants!?"

All the kids said as Kat nodded in reply. "he will be the king soon."

"Eh? But isn't he bad?" Another child whined.

"Yes he is! That why! Tha-that why! The king sent him to a far away land! Away from the treasures and plenty food he owned!" She said mightily. So cute of her.

"everything was dirty there! People are all fe-feeling bad and it really had a bad smell there... the prince hated it!" She uttered. "One day, the prince was left alone in the village... he was hungry and cold... he didn't have the fancy clothes or those delicious food, he wasn't used to it... so he ended up fa- fa-"

"Fainting." I helped her out, knowing there are words she doesn't know yet. She smiled at me.

"the village that he did not like, help him... by the time he woke up... a girl was with him along with some kids." She said. "they gave him food but they threw it away..."

"luckily the girl manage to catch the food as they gave it to the kids... the prince ask... 'why did you do that? To a food that looks like mud.' The girl smiled. 'because that's the only thing this kids had for the day.' He did not believe, but he did not say."

"the next day the girl ask the prince to go with her and visit an old lady... a lady that could no longer walk." She uttered it sadly as the audience agreed with her. She'd be an amazing journalist or a writer in the near future.

"He keep complaining, complaining and complaining! Because the lady keeps on fighting with him to!" argue would suit that explaination, fighting can make a big misunderstanding.

"With swords?!"

"With words... remove the firs 's'." She uttered cheerfully.

"the prince later found out the old lady's child was taken from him to train as a soldier to their kingdom... the lady said she'd like to drag his son back to her but the prince knew what's real." She said. "The soldiers were not allowed to go home... because they need to train."

"the prince then thought he'll look for the lady's child someday... but that lady died before he could see her child." She said. "The prince went back to the kingdom as he felt responsible, he became kind and began to look and reach out to those who are poor... he was no longer the prince that was selfish and ba-bad... well... I'm sorry if it was lame but it's the ending I could only think of..."

The kids clap they're hands as I petted the young girl. "It was a nice story, Katchan~!"

She came to hug me. It would be nice If I could adopt her in the near future...

~several minutes later

"Haruki-chan? why are you crying?" I heard Maylin uttered as I thought about listening.

"Mommy and daddy... are they not going to be alright?" it was the young girl for sure, my heart fell hearing it. "Even you say that mommy hates daddy now because daddy said something mean to mommy... if daddy it would say sorry all be fine right?"

"It's not that easy Haruki-chan... you're still too young to understand..." She tried to comfort her.

I'm sorry...

-

"Bye mommy!" the raven haired child once more hug me as I smiled at her. She then let go and ran toward the others. "thank's to all of you! And it was really a big surprise when daddy came with mommy this time."

They all look confuse... until they finally got what she meant.

"MOMMY? DADDY? DID YOU ABANDON THIS CHILD?! SHOU-CHAN? YU-CHAN?!"

"WHAT ON EARTH?!"

"BUT SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY OF THEIR TRAITS!"

"THIS IS IMPOSIBLE!"

As I thought... -_-

"Tha-that's not the situation... I just ask, Yukinee and Shougonii to be my mommy and daddy they were together when I requested that... but they don't look like a couple to me back then... they keep fighting and fighting! Even so, I still wanted to call them that way even they don't get along..." She tried to explain her part. "It was fun having it that way."

"I made a mistake... I knew you'd tease Yukinee and Shougonii... so I called Shougonii uncle earlier instead, I was too happy so I accidentally called Shougonii that way..." I'm beginning to think that she's not a 5 year old girl... -_-

"Well, being teased is fine with me... I receive that every day from my brother but I don't know about Miyuki." DID HE JUST CALL ME MIYUKI AGAIN?!

"Who's Miyuki?" Kazunarie ask as I look at the three girls who knows about the nick name he had given me back then.

'just-shut-up' was the eye contact I made with them.

"A girlfriend of mine back in high school..." Haizaki excused. Though he look at me as if he really had a girlfriend named 'Miyuki'... I'm hating him more now -_-".

"Well, don't worry, Haruki! I'll visit you often unlike Yukid- Yukino... I'll even buy you a dress by the time I get back." Hauzaki petted Kat as I smiled at the girl to.

"You could call me daddy instead." Moriyama uttered poiting at himself. Lol, there he goes again.

"Eh? But daddy Shougo is the best already!" they look at her in disbelief.

"Bye now Kat-chan~!"

"Bye Bye! Thank you for visiting us Everyone!"

~*^_^**~

it's honestly difficult to talk like a child, think about the words I never knew back then and all... it took me hours to finish this chapter XD I keep replacing inappropriate words for a child XD. and if the story Kat made is familiar, this is base on Tae-jun's story at Akatsuki no Yona, when he was at that dying village... i forgot which chapter....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

21K 298 54
The Head Technician of the First Order. An orphan from Corellia. Ree Keelor. One day, fixing a broken cooling system, the next, being taught how to w...
816K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
22.6K 3.4K 18
تەواو کراوە~ [ڕۆمانێکت لەسەر دەنوسم هەر کەسێک خوێندیەوە نەفرەتت لێ بکات..]~Ophelia [لەم ڕۆژانە زۆر بیرم کردووی]~Kim Taehyung
2.7K 194 14
Kimura Ai is Inarizaki's newest fox, and she doesn't believe in love, but the volleyball team isn't going to let that stop them from their simpery.