Beauties And Beasts || Taeggu...

Von _A_for_ARMY__

Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyu... Mehr

Preview
1 | Twins |
2 | Mr. Bunny |
3 | Petal |
4 | Smile |
5 | Brothers |
6 | Hyung |
7 | Date |
8 | Plan |
9 | Meetings |
10 | The end |
11 | Duty |
12 | Meetings - II |
13 | Work |
14 | Kids |
15 |Text|
16 | Apologies |
17 | Memories |
19 | Friend |
20 | ✨The Date✨ |
21 | The Date - II |
22 | Moon |
23 | Talk |
24 | Anger |
25 | Saviors |
26 | Deficiency |
27 | Chocolate |
28 | Sleepy |
29 | Trouble |
30 | Meetings-III|
31 | Secrets |
32 | The Christmas |
33 | Gift |
34 | Monster and Angel |
35 | Twins pt II |
36 | Kim Taehyung |
37 | Ideal couple |
38 | Using |

18 | Preparation |

1.9K 120 65
Von _A_for_ARMY__

.

.

Jeonggukk has faced various life and death situations. Between gunfires and knives. But never in his life he has ever doubted himself as much as he's doing right now.

He's standing in front of his giant closet packed with branded clothes. Contemplating what he should wear. After rummaging through all of his finest collections , he decided he doesn't own anything perfect for this event.

He glanced at the clock in his table stand and realised he doesn't have much time left. Jeonggukk groaned at kicked his leg to the closet.

"Call Jungkook, idiot "

Jeonggukk grabbed his pistol from his shelf and pointed to the room hearing that sentence. He have no idea who said it.

Who said it?  Is someone hiding in this room?

It was a male voice. A young one. It sounded a bit familiar to the CEO. He care fully checked everywhere for the intruder in his room.

No way someone actually dared to trespass his room , let alone his mansion. The security he have is top notch. No way he's gonna get past it. It'd be like begging for death.

Maybe I misheard it .

He placed the gun in his bed and sat next to it. Taking a mental note to inspect the cctv around the mansion just in case.

Maybe his brain just playing him. But that doesn't mean he can be careless about it. Enemies are everywhere.

Suddenly he remembered something making him take his phone which was lying on the bed. He checked it to see if Yoongi saw his texts and calls.

Two calls and a text saying . 'Hyung , you free ?" . That's it . Still , It was for discussing something important.

He sighed and threw the phone back into the bed seeing the elder didn't see it yet.

Maybe he's busy.

Jeonggukk heavily sighed and glanced at his closet again.

I don't know where that voice came from but what it said has a point. I have to call Jungkook.

He reached out for his phone again but paused hearing a knock on his bedroom door.

"Ashley?" Jeonggukk asked.

"No its me.. " He heard a small voice and instantly recognised it.

"Come in , Jungkook."

He frowned seeing Jungkook opening it using his back. Jeonggukk stood up but the other successfully entered inside the room and smiled victoriously by the time. He had a lots of shopping bags in both of his hands.

The CEO gave him a confused look while Jungkook stood there smiling. They stood like that for moments before Jeonggukk decides to speak up , realising his twin isn't going to explain it.

"What's with all this?" It wasn't his normal rude voice.

"Oh this?" Jungkook pointed to the messy closet with his face. "None of that's going to be perfect for today."

Jungkook looked around the room to place all the things. Jeonggukk subtly pointed to the bed.

"Thank you" Jungkook mumbled and moved towards the bed. He dropped all the bags and wiped his non existent sweat from his forhead.

"We don't have much time left , ...umm." Jungkook awkwardly said looking here and there.

"Yeah, right. But how did you-"

"Buy all this?" Jungkook took out his card from his pocket and swang it between his fingers.

Jeonggukk nodded in acknowledgement. "I'll pay you back." He said.

Jungkook was taken aback by it. His smile dropped. "I-Its okay. You don't have to. I won a scholarship . Take it as my treat." He softly smiled again.

Another awkward silence.

"We should start getting ready."

"Yeah" Jeonggukk nodded while the other rummaged through the bags and took out a particular peach one.

"It's your outfit." He offered it to the CEO.

Jeonggukk looked at the bag and then at Jungkook. He grabbed it and Jungkook turned back to give him privacy to change. Jeonggukk noticed it .

After a while Jeonggukk hummed letting his twin know he's finished. Jungkook excitedly turned around.

"It's okay but-"

"You don't like the colour, right?" Jungkook completed his sentance.

"Yeah. And also -"

"It's not your style. I know. But that idiot guy at the shop insisted it will look good on me." Jungkook scrunched . "Anyway , I just wanted to hear it from you." He smiled and took out another bag .

"Try this."

Jeonggukk nodded and grabbed it while Jungkook turned around again.

After some minutes , "I'm done."

Jungkook looked at him and gasped.

"Is it good ?" He asked. Jungkook nodded with so much enthusiasm.

"But-"

"It's out your usual style but you look gorgeous and approachable now." Jungkook added.

Jeonggukk checked himself in the mirror.

"Now to the accessories ." Jungkook announced making the other frown.

"What accessories?"

.

.

.
⚠️Warning ⚠️

.

.

"Are you sure , Jimin ?"

"Yes" Jimin's eyes were now dried up of the tears he lost some moments ago. "Do it."

He shivered feeling the hand around him getting tighter. And another cold hands travelling up to his face grabbing his chin.

He flinched at the sudden lips crashed onto his own. But he gladly accepted it.

He missed it.

He gasped when the other bit his lower lip giving a chance for the other to let his tongue inside.

Jimin's hands clutched onto the other male's platinum hair.

They pulled out. He smiled against his lips holding their heads closer.

"I've missed you so damn much , Yoongi" Jimin said in between his pantings.

Yoongi just nodded in acknowledgement making Jimin roll his eyes. "Oh come on. It wouldn't kill you to say 'I missed you too' "

Yoongi just smiled at him.

"It's been years we've been dating and you've never said that you missed me." Jimin pouted.

Yoongi captured his lips again. Even tho Jimin acted upset he returned the kiss even more passionately.

"Don't pout, Love" Yoongi warned.

"What if I want to pout again ?" The fact that Jimin was still pouting while saying this was ironic.

Yoongi moved his face towards Jimin's ear and whispered. "It makes me wanna do something more than just a kiss."

Jimin felt his skin burning up feeling Yoongi's breath hitting his earlobe. "Didn't I already gave you the permission to do it "

Yoongi smirked and kissed the corner of his lips. Traced butterfly kisses along Jimin's jawline while his hands roaming around his body.

Jimin closed his eyes taking it all in. Feeling himself heated up at each contact.

He let out a small moan when Yoongi sucked at his coller bone.

He's very sensitive there and ofcourse Yoongi knows it , all too well.

Yoongi played with the spot biting and sucking around all the while trying to remove both of theirs clothes.

Yoongi tapped at Jimin's thighs. The latter got the signal and jumbed wrapping his legs immediately around Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi's hands securely hold Jimin in the position all the while continuing his work on his neck.

They crashed onto multiple things and even broke some of Jimin's vases along the way. But couldn't care less.

Yoongi pressed the other against his bedroom wall while tracing his tongue down his chest.

Both of their loud heartbeats and heavy breaths achoed the small room.

"Nhgh~" Jimin gropped on Yoongi's hair when the older bit on his nipples.

He continued to assult his nipples while removing his pants. They could feel that both of them are hard.

Yoongi shifted Jimin's position from his waist to bridal style and kissed him again before placing him gently on the edge of his bed.

He knelt down without breaking the kiss. Jimin's head hung down from the bed when Yoongi pulled off the kiss to stare at the younger.

"Are you just gonna stare?" Jimin said breathless.

Yoongi smirked and jumbed onto the bed hovering over Jimin's petite frame.

(Your author is innocent)

⚠️ Warning Over ⚠️

.

.

.

The process of getting Jeonggukk ready for his first date was exciting than Jungkook thought it would be.

They tried on dozens of items that Jungkook brought.

"I'm not wearing that." Jeonggukk stated eyeing the pink stone bracelet in one of the boxes opened in front of him.

"Oops sorry. I brought it for Jin hyung ." Jungkook quickly closed that box .

"I think -"

"this is enough " Jungkook cut him off again. "I too, don't think you need anything else. Just wear this watch. And you're done." Jungkook said taking ot a watch from his pocket.

Jeonggukk took it amd examined the thing. It's an old design.

"Where did you-"

"Get it ? I found it in my drawer , I don't know who's. Maybe , one of our uncles or maybe father's. " He shrugged. "Don't think too much . It looks vintage and perfect for your outfit. "

Jeonggukk hesitantly wore it and once again checked himself in his mirror.

Jungkook did his hair perfectly and it really suited him.

"You don't need any make-up." Jungkook threw his make up kit he brought back to the bed.

*Bboooing*

"It's him". They said in unison making Jungkook smile.

"Let's go."

.

.

.

"So, you're saying Aoki has some secret motive towards JJK ?" Jimin frowned.

Yoongi snugged closer to Jimin and holded him tightly in his arms. Both still naked under Jimin's bedsheet.

"The clients which used to come to us for goods are now doing dealings with him." Yoongi had his face buried in Jimin's nape. "It's obvious he isn't afraid of JJK and also he managed to make those people trust him enough to go against us."

"But just Why ? What do this old shit wants.?" Jimin asked .

Yoongi chukled before answering. "Jaemin and Hyunsik, aka the previous JJK has somehow given him the POA for a property which has sentimental value to our family. Its just a House and the land around it. Apparently, Jaemin uncle's last words were about this property which is in Daegu. "

Jimin hummed waiting for Yoongi to continue.

"We haven't done anything to get it back for years since all of the Agmians were busy dealing with the company which was in trouble because of our CEO's sudden death. Then few years ago Jeonggukk took over. The company gained it's status back. And we , as the preset Agmians were informed about Jeamin uncle's last wish by our elders."

"Let me guess , you guys politely asked that Japanese oldie to give it back and he declined saying Jeonggukk is just a kid."

Yoongi kissed in the back of Jimin's head. "Yeah. You're right. Throughout all these years we've done several meetings and offered him so many things just for that fucking papers but he just declines it. For dumb reasons. Do-geon , Joon's dad , was on a mission to find why Aoki cares about this silly property. And few days ago he brought some weird Key which we still don't know anything about."

Jimin turned around to face Yoongi. "Jin Hyung told me about the sudden meeting for old Agmians at Enfer. He is nervous about facing his dad"

"He doesn't have any reason to be nervous about. It's his father who should be ashamed of himself for being such a narrow minded asshole." Yoongi hissed.

"It's hot when you're cursing." Jimin winked. "But still , just don't make them meet. He's not ready yet."

Yoongi sighed and nodded.

"Wait , Does that mean your father is coming too?" Jimin asked suddenly making Yoongi avert his eyes away from the younger's curious ones.

Yoongi just hummed back.

Jimin made an 'o' with his mouth.

"Apparently, He's staying at my apartment for the night. I don't know when he'll just go back to wherever he was." Yoongi added not looking at Jimin. "Hope it's soon"

Jimin sighed and cupped Yoongi's face to make him look at him again. "You still can't forgive him, huh?"

Yoongi leaned onto his warm hands "I can't bring myself to do it." He gulped. "I just can't"

Jimin moved closer slowly before leaning in for a soft kiss. "Take your time. No one's forcing you." He mumbled after pulling off.

Yoongi nodded and smiled.

"So , he was the reason for your frustration today." Jimin exclaimed making Yoongi chuckle.

"Was I too rough?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "As if you were ever been soft before."

Yoongi laughed and muffed Jimin's hair. "But you've said you like it that way."

Jimin rolled his eyes again not hiding his pink blush on the cheeks. "Shut up."

Both of them sat up and peeked to the floor when Jimin's phone began to ring from his pant pockets.

"Are you not gonna pick it up?" Yoongi asked when Jimin dropped back to the bed feeling uninterested.

"Nah. That must be Jin hyung . Asking me why I ran off suddenly."

"Why did you?" Yoongi layed beside him

Jimin narrowed his eyes at the question. "Seriously ? You texted in the middle of the day saying you're at my apartment. AFTER A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH."

Yoongi grinned.

Jimin rolled his eyes for the nth time. "Why did I cried for this asshole ?" He mumbled to himself.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger once again and closed his eyes. "Can we just stay like this for a while before I have to go"

"You have to go ?" Jimin had eyes like a kicked puppy.

"Hmm. You know -"

"Yeah yeah. Your work , missions blah blah blah." He snuggled closer to Yoongi's bare chest. Leaning more and more to hear his heartbeats clearly.

Yoongi kissed the top of his head and held his tight.

"I was so close to get my revenge on Jeonggukk for keeping you away from me all the time." Jimin added making Yoongi frown.

"What?"

"Don't worry. I dropped the idea when you texted me saying things are bad there."

Yoongi didn't understand it but because he could ask further questions Jimin shot up in the bed , wincing a little because his back still hurts.

"I FORGOT ABOUT THE DATE ! ! " Jimin slapped his hands to his own face .

"What date?"

Jimin tried to stand up from his bed but he was still sore from there recent activity.

"Hey , you need rest." Yoongi warned.

"I was supposed to accompany Taetae to his date this evening. Its already late."

Yoongi pulled his back to the bed. "You're not going like this." He said sternly.

Jimin pouted. "I wanna see what happens."

Yoongi sighed. "Text the cub saying you won't come. I'm sure he'll understand. And then tell me why the fuck are you going with him in his date also how did YOU agreed for a new relationship for him. "

Jimin bit his lips while Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

.

.

.

_______________________

Yoonmin <3

Upcoming chapters are the long awaited Taeggukk date. (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

Apparently , most of the guys who reads this book won't comment making me still confused about what's your opinion about it.

But there are peaple who is always leaves encouraging me through their comments and votes inspiring me to write more.

You guys are blessing.

Thanks for reading anyways.

.

Its okay if you don't want to comment, just enjoy the story <3

.

Borahae 💜

- Moon <3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

298K 16.2K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...
1.3M 48.8K 43
[Completed] Where Jeon Jungkook is the king of mafia world and Kim Taehyung happens to be a cute young boy living with his elder brother Kim Seokjin...
234K 9.8K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
318K 9.3K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...