๐‘ฉ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† || ๐‹...

De rynxsth

- Y/N L/N is blind She cannot see but she can see. (All characters (except for Y/n) are not mine) Mais

- ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐„ -
- ๐‚๐ก. 1 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 2 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 3 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 4 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 5 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 6 -
- ๐˜/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ -
- ๐‚๐ก. 7 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 8 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 9 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 10: ๐‘ป๐’˜๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’†๐’” -
- ๐‚๐ก. 10.2 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 11 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 12 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 13 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 14 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 15 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 16 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 17 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 18 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 19 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 20 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 21 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 22 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 23 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 24 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 25: ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฏ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ -
- ๐˜/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ -
- ๐‚๐ก. 26 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 27 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 28 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 29 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 30 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 31 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 32 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 33: ๐‘บ๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† -
- ๐‚๐ก. 33.2 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 34 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 35 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 36 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 38 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 39 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 40: ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ซ๐’๐’ˆ; ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š -
- ๐‚๐‡. 41 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 42 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 43 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 44 -
- ๐‚๐ก. 45: ๐Ÿฆป๐Ÿป๐Ÿซ€ -

- ๐‚๐ก. 37 -

1.9K 131 11
De rynxsth

Daniel was admitted to the hospital about an hour later.

Little Daniel spoke with Y/n for about an hour and then left Y/n's room.

Minutes passed, Y/n went to see Big Daniel's unconscious body.

"Hey kid, who are you?"

Y/n turned around to face the unfamiliar voice.

"I'm Daniel's friend...and you are?"

"I see! I'm from the police department. I'm here to watch them over him and the other guy"

"Ah, can you please tell me what happened to that boy present back then? What did he say?"

"Oh, him? He was taken to the police for interrogation. He said that your friend and the other guy who was with him had a huge fight that's all"

The police then left after he explained everything to Y/n.

Y/n grips her hand so hard that her nail started to pierce through her skin.

She took a seat next to a chair that was placed close to Daniel's bed. She strokes the side of her head while letting her bloodied hand paint her bandage red.

"Jiho, that kid.... Just why?"

Y/n holds her breath so that she can concentrate entirely on it. She let it out once she had calmed down.

She then stood up and gently stroke Daniel's cheeks before walking out and asking a Nurse to assist her way back to her room.

____

A few days passed. Y/n was discharged.

When Y/n went to visit Daniel at the hospital, she located him in a different room and under the name James Lee rather than Daniel Park.

"Huh?"

"I'm telling you his name is not Daniel Park but James Lee!"

Yes, Y/n was confused. She was, however, quite hurt by Daniel, who has been his friend, for not having enough faith in her to reveal her his real name.

After spending an hour by his side doing nothing. Y/n then made the decision to go while concealing her hand's cast inside her long coat.

Walking at the park as the sun began to descend. Y/n was stopped by a familiar she had heard once.

"You! You're Jiho's friend right!? I heard from Jiho that you had helped him once!! Can you help him with this once again!! You believe in him right!?"

"Who's she? Is she Jiho's friend?"

"Please!! Jiho's not that kind of a guy!! I heard you're really rich"

The father hugs his wife trying to calm him down as Y/n senses the woman slowly sitting down on her knee.

"Why should I?"

"....I'm sorry"

The father just bowed his head to Y/n and tried to drag her wife away from Y/n's face.

"That was Jiho's parents.... They cared so much for him. I wonder why that kid grows up like that..."

Then she made the choice to pay Little Daniel a visit only to encounter an old man standing in front of Little Daniel's house.

The old man noticed her presence and calmly greeted her.

"You are?"

Curious as to why he was standing in front of Daniel's home, Y/n cocked her head to the side.

"This voice..."

"Chairman Choi?"

Charles briefly raised an eyebrow before giving Y/n a cold look as his eyes narrowed.

"Ah, I'm sorry. My name is Y/n, I'm Daniel's friend.... are you...."

"Daniel seems to be not at his home. I'll just come back later"

Then Charles left Y/n alone. Y/n turned her head towards Daniel's door before leaving the area as well, not realizing that Charles was waiting for her to leave.

"That girl.... I didn't even sense her coming behind me if she didn't step on that leaf..."

Charles calmly opened the door and went inside Daniel's home.

Y/n wanders around aimlessly as her thoughts overwhelm her mind to the point where she can no longer maintain concentration on her surroundings.

"The presence of Mr. Choi makes me think of my father. Being reminded of that man is uncomfortably bothersome...."

She was pulled back to feel up against a solid body behind her by a hand that grabbed her shoulder.

Y/n turn her head at the familiar figure behind her who was wearing a black coat.

"The Chairman is here so no wonder why his here too..."

She tried shoving away the hand that was on her shoulder but alas, yet again, struggles to even lift his hand.

"What's on your mind? Care to share"

"Y/n's getting beautiful every day. You look cool in that coat! Is that brand new!?"

Y/n mentally sighed as another familiar figure approached them.

"What do you want?"

"I heard about the conflict between you and God Dogs. You can say I'm here because I was amused by you yet again"

"...Gun"

"You've gotten taller, Y/n"

"Get your hands off of my shoulder"

Gun brushed her hair behind the back of her ear and watched her expression as he took his hand away.

Y/n tilted her head to where he had swift her hair back. The way Gun's gloves brush against the skin on her neck tickles her.

After that, Y/n backed away from them.

"Don't you miss me, Y/n"

"No"

"I came here to kidnapped you-

"Good God Goo, get a grip!"

Goo simply laughed and wrapped his arm around her shoulder while his face was really close to her ear.

Y/n being irritated by Goo's continuous invasion of personal space. Goo was then thrown to the ground as her ankle hooked his foot and she lifted him with her hand.

"Ah, you don't need to be so rough, Y/n.. but I'm impressed using one hand"

Goo stood up and brushed the snow dust that was at the bottom of his coat.

Y/n turned around attempting to leave when Gun grab a hold of her head.

"Trying to run off again? Won't work the second time on me"

"What do you want then?"

Gun rotated her head which her body followed just to have a face-to-face with him.

"We're gonna leave just in a minute. Why not stay with me for the time being"

Gun laughed as he noticed Y/n's perplexed facial features, raised eyebrow, and slightly open mouth.

Y/n closed her mouth and relax her face.

"Why should I stay here?"

"To get to know us better! Isn't that better?"

Goo then spread his arms in front of Y/n which she brushed off.

"Like hell it would and get off, my head's injured"

Y/n place her forearm below Gun's wrist and tried pushing his hand.

"Did you receive it when you were fighting God Dogs?"

"No. Just.... an accident"

Gun removed his hand while Y/n caress her head.

"Tch. Is it your habit to grab people or attack them randomly?"

"Given how your strength doesn't match your appearance was weird. I'd like to see what you're capable of"

"You're the weird one, like, who the hell wears sunglasses at night?"

Gun takes off his sunglasses as he looks at Y/n who steps backward away from them.

"Glasses? I don't think I'm wearing one..."

Y/n didn't say anything and stayed silent but Gun caught a glimpse of her chuckling in somewhat amusement with a mixture of irritation.

Gun then takes something out of his pocket. When Y/n noticed that Gun was about to light up his cigarettes, she kicked the snow in Goo's direction, diverting his attention away from her, and Gun then turned to look at Y/n as she was running away.

"Is it really necessary to kick the snow in my face?"

"Sucks to be you"

They just watch as Y/n's figure vanishes from their vision.

...

||

-Heyyy🫠

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
855K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...