ๅˆๆ‹: ๐‡๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐จ๐ข // ๐— ๐˜‚๏ฟฝ...

chi_uwii เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

โ›โ›๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—€๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ ๐—Ž๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—tโœโœ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™†๐™ž๐™—๐™ช๏ฟฝ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
โ€•'โ™ก'โ€•
โ€•

XII

539 14 4
chi_uwii เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

The calm breeze inside the forest whistles, the summer skies brightly shining upon the surface, and there—inside the place you have took your uncle was him standing and staring at nothing before deciding to climb up out to your chamber.

He's contemplating if danger had come in your way or you're practically safe under someone or somewhere far from where he stays, panicking as he fried the foods he'll prepare for his hunger and so as yours—if you ever come back.

While in the dark side of everywhere, there's you sleeping peacefully as your body heals from all of the markings Muzan had set on your physique. Far away from the corners he sat, admiring your beauty who's fully unconscious and the guards being full down and torn apart. Despite the hatred, the rage, and that disappointment you have buried for his existence, he still like being right at your side throughout the everything that he'll encounter. Knowing that the generations he's dealing with right now, was moving forward closer to his.

He fears, he fears of loosing himself right after those efforts he have set through to survive the hurricane he did. And he fears of loosing you as well, likely thinking that you'll awaits for him or he'll awaits for you. . . there's no other way around. Though, you could die together as he accept the ending of his eternity, the values he have told himself.

His thoughts were flooded by a clandestine feeling while he remains watching you, left knee up as he rest his elbow by it—catching his chin with his palm. His other legs were rested and the other hand was rested as well, blood dripping as he regenerate every skin of his.

It was not long after you have woken up under his negative thoughts, saving him through all the depths of his doings, all of the what if‘s he's preparing for. With a confused look, you get yourself near to him before clinging your hands to his chin, lifting it up while looking directly at his red orbs, not expecting the view of him.

Salty tears were being poured from his eyes, lips quivering as he bites the bottom, eyebrows frowning as he sniffles the sadness feeling. His hair was on a mess while his red–cherry like orbs trembles while looking at you, though the view was rather sad and should be have the pity—you laughed. You held onto his cheeks, knees on the ground while your head rest up facing the ceiling, laughing historically at this new point of view you have.

He was confused while still pouting as he watches you make fun of him at his downs, thinking how his reputation being torn apart by your beautiful laugh. He's now furious, but still crying due to his flooded brain, watching you laugh gracefully. Clearly knowing that you are the sweet devine he turned into in.

Though, inside you was feeling kindly bad for his state. Perspective, you never expect for him to let a tear out through those cold facade he covers his weak spots with, not also expecting for him to let those covers get laid down and shows you his dark and soft side, unknowingly and confusingly.

You notice how his nerves started to appear on his forehead, showing how frustrated he was for crying infront of you without announcing. But before he could even change the tears away, your wicked smile turns into a soft one, a mere one that could drag all of the pain away to where it belongs. Hands starting to send him warmth while it roam from face to eyes, drying the sad tears away from his face.

“there, there” you said, before grabbing a handful of his locks gently, and pushing him to meet your chest before patting his back, hands roaming back and forth to his hair. “shhh” but that didn't actually did its job, he only feels more sadness being under your comfort, as his guards fall down apart while watching you caresses him throughout the dark moment.

You're sharing the warmth of your body by the embrace he accepts, wanting the scenario to last for his whole lifetime—for the whole infinite life he's willingly to share and experience with you beside, behind, infront him.

He snuggles on your neck, while getting drowned by the pressure of wanting to have the lily he took an oath to have, where stayed behind those bush and stay hidden away from each on of you. It was the only way he could commit to a huge improvement of his strength and when it happens he could spend more time with you inside his arms, but it seems far away from his grasp. But giving up was an emotion as a pity, it'll only torn him apart infront of your eyes.

“seems like you really are a baby hidden inside this physique”

The whole morning didn't end with just a wholesome scenario playing as the both of you are the leading actors, for another passionate make love were somehow occurred. Leading you being exhausted once more and laying on his thighs, sleeping peacefully as you lie naked—so is he.

“I will have my presence inside the district once again” you broke the silence between you and him, as the atmosphere grew heavier to be carried. “I shall accompany you” he brush his fingertips through your blue locks, staring at your sided view, staring at the wall who seems to be occupied by something you never bother to brag about. “you do not have to, but you're willing to lend me a gold. . . right?”

Your words hit a sudden confusion inside him, seemingly you are not the type of woman who'll commit to somethings and ask for something in return—including money. But right now you are in needed, your mind is still being hunt by the store Daki had torn apart, hurting your dear uncle as he lies of being alright. So, he decided to ask you why and where, but you gave him a response, a typical response.

“just some reason” his eyebrows frowned, feeling a bit anxious of you wanting some material when you are not needing anything that a human would. “I am in need of reason as well”

You thought for a moment and nod, he was indeed correct of needing a reason behind you; showing your laying hands infront of him. But you believes that he should not be drag into your personal longings, he was basically out of the league if you are honest. . .but him asking is able to stop your distance away from him.

“The store my Uncle owns, Daki practically did something hideous behind those walls” his jaw twitch as he hears the demon‘s name being brag into something, clearly being careless as ever he could say. He sigh, knowing that he clearly are in knowing that happened but somehow held no clue it was the thing that seems to put you despair.

“understood. . .” your eyes lighten up upon hearing his agreement with your offer, though he did not fully agree with you coming alone in that place he roams from night to night, knowing danger was there even so you could protect yourself. “but I will come with you”

Your hopeful eyes dropped, standing up before grabbing the Kimono he have removed from your body during the deed you did early in the morning. Thinking where you shall roam around the palace he called his, slightly wanting a show to entertain your boredom away.

“how should I address the woman?” you asked, looking at Muzan who's dressing up as he stare at your figure who's trying its hair with the tie he owns. “which is which?” he asked, still staring at you with hunger for you. “the one with biwa, really good at biwa” he humms, thinking of the particular demon he have created before twisting his neck to the table he have all of his doings.

Nakime!” you exclaimed before sitting infront of the woman who have no clue of your sudden knowing of her name—but knowing you spend a moment with Muzan answer her questions.

“Play for me” your voice were bright and warm like the reaction you have plastered at your face, looking at her eyes even though it's covered with her own black hair. She was thinking thoroughly of what to play before her fingers find its way to strung the strings of the instrument.

The rhythm was calming and it's soothing, calming your thoughts away as your hands eyes closed with every strung of the strings, liking her music that is going from your ears to ears. You are longing for this type of music, this type of calming things to be send through your ears.

So sudden, a pair of gentle arms have broken you from the peace you drown, snuggling to your neck as its scent lingers around your nostrils. You managed to twist your head to turn for you to look at his direction, only seeing Muzan looking at you with those orbs as his soft smiles clings on your skin, feeling it with every inch.

“change” then suddenly, you found yourself with different room as he remains still behind you, seating with legs spread wide open as he place you in the middle of his body. “hm?” you asked as your fingertips brush his soft skin along with the other hand roaming on his thigh.

“I have set my mind to what could happen if my ending arrive?” you break free from his grasp before looking at him, directly with confusion from his choices of words, thinking that he might be in the depth of his despair. “My, my. .I have thought that us;Demons know nothing about ending

He chuckled a little, looking at your confused face and reminiscing the moment when all he can remember was you being mad about him, desiring for him to burn into ashes with your heat. Now, you seated infront of him comfortably while being with him in a deep conversation to such he have his thoughts on. Being on the same scenario.

“hm. . . really?” he said, you let out a nod and a exaggerated sigh before thinking, recalling something inside your memories that really sets an impact, as you remember it days ago—with a dream.

“But knowing that a people who have gruesome moments they have done will be send to an endless pain, where they belong and will be living under those fires” he looked at you, on a squat while his elbows rest on his knees, palm catching his cheeks. He was curious by what your next word will be as it intrigues him with how your mind fully developed, how it fully works without stopping.

“And those people who does their best to remain have the purity, the burning desires to be the light of its beings, will live a happy life where they're being treated with a soft feels” you then grab his hands, putting it on your thigh while fidgeting with his fingers, seemingly get lost by how much callus he have on his palm. The feeling of his hands were rough, seems like been through a lot within those decades he lives.

“You‘re practically saying that we both will be in different path. . . that's disappointing” you giggle with his sayings before placing his rough hands on your face, brushing it as it sends comfort to you.

It really was odd watching you do romantic things with such an absurd reason, reason that is a mistake in every eyes. He have turn you into something you took an oath not to be, a being that is merciless and is willingly to commit a heavy sin that can fulfill their hunger and thirst. A sinful thing that is very heavy to get save up from the gracious hell of the next step of their soul, and you're one of them because of him. Though, through that sufferings he have put you in, you still managed to see the bright part of his dark place, that is rare for someone to do so. Giving you the reason to fall, a reason to give, a reason for you to address him as your first. Your First Love.

-'♡´-

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

8.1K 202 11
๐™ฐ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐™ป/๐™ฝ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ. { ๐™บ๐™ฝ๐šˆ ๐š‡ ๐™ต๐™ด๐™ผ! ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ }
3.4M 130K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
35.5K 700 26
Hehe
56.5K 1.8K 20
[๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...