What if: Glitchtale\Multiverse

Errorfics404 tarafından

What if Sans(glitchtale) received something truly powerful. He will have Sonic abilities, power and more. He... Daha Fazla

New Path?
The Fastest Skeleton vs Gloomy+Creepy Doctor
Speedy vs Determined
Final Reckoning of HATE. Quest for Emeralds. God vs Devil.
Super Sonic Sans' First Appearance
Sonic Sans Profile
Cristmas Special! Sonic Sans saves New Year and Merry Cristmas!

A friend? Sonic Sans meets some creepy skeletons

164 4 22
Errorfics404 tarafından

Previously in last chapter we have left from Sonic Sans in his Super Sonic Sans form helping Chara to regain her physical body and soul. After that Super Sonic Sans used his power to restore reality and universe, while destroying the Barrier. He allowed monsters to be free after a long time. Countless years spend in prison in seal of Barrier. After such feat Super Sonic Sans returned to his base or normal state, despite that he have grown stronger in his Super form. 

When the Barrier have opened monsters spend some time to prepare to go on surface to prepare for humans. They went to the closest local town, which surprisingly were not so far off. Monsters faced off difficulties at a time. Due to their unexpected arrival and appearance humans threated them with untrust and hostility. Thankfully some deals were formed by both leaders of two parties. It had been agreed upon that monsters were allowed to life in town and even get a job. They also had their rights, but also monsters too could be punished, via Law. 

Monsters were able to buy houses for themselves. Some opened their own business like Grillby or Muffet. Gaster became one of the best and leading scientist in the world. Making his inventions. Frisk became official abassodor for monsters. Chara also held some power with Asriel. However Asgore and Toriel were official political faces of monsters. 

But what our favorite speedy skeleton was up to? Well he had been training and running all this time. He never was on surface, so he took his opportunity to discover the world, while doing so he trained himself. He knew that he might face stronger enemies and tougher challenges in future. That's why he continued on his training. 

It has been a month. Sans became much stronger and faster from all the training and running he did. He still does it, but more to help people. He became some kind of hero around the Earth and humanity. Also he was not really welcomed, but it mattered little to him. What truly mattered is that he saved people from dangerous situations every day. For some reason he had a bad feeling today. He couldn't explain why though. Perhaps it's just his mind playing tricks on him. 

Frisk's Pov

I was walking in streets thinking about how to help my friends to interract better with humans. I clearly saw that humans disliked monsters very much to the point of forming a organisation against them. I think it's called ADM or something. Anyways I walked down, when suddenly I saw a strange girl. She was about my age. She was as tall as me. She even had brown hair with pinkish color in them(aroun half). She also wore pink sweeter and had pink eyes. I saw that car moved to her and she did not see it. I thought about it for a while. I realized what is about to happen. But I was not going to make it happen. So I got infront of her and car. I created my shield builded from my sheer determination. It's good that I received training from Chara. Her training helped me be better in my powers of Determination. 

Car crushed right into my shield, but it did not do anything to it. I thanked my powers for being so durable and crazy powerful this time. I then began to speak to this girl. 

Frisk: You alright? My name is Frisk! What is yours? I introduced myself and asked her name. She glanced at me, then exclaimed. 

Betty Noir: Thank you. I almost died right there. My name is Betty Noir a pleasure to be your friend. She proclaimed a bit too sweetly. However Frisk did not notice it. She smiled at her new supposed friend. She already wanted to introduce Betty to everyone she knows. She was gonna start with Gaster as he is the closest to their current location. 

Frisk: Yeah! Lets go I am going to make you see all of my friends. They are going to love you. Hehe. Frisk said, while grapping Betty's arm and running towards Gaster. She did not see the sinister smile that grew on Betty face after her words. Betty smiled cause her plan was set in motion. 

They approached Gaster's house in nick of time. Frisk knocked on door,which would indicate to Faster that someone was at the door. After five minutes he opened it. He smiled when he saw Frisk. Also he noticed she was not alone. Someone was with her. It was girl of similar age and even height. She wore pink sweater with pinkish hair. 

Gaster: Hello Frisk it's pleasure to see. Who's your friend here? Faster curiously asked. Frisk also kindly smiled at him, then answered.

Frisk: It's Betty my new friend. I saved her from speeding car. Frisk said with some pride. Gaster only smiled at her entuasiam. Gaster looked at Betty with some glint in his eyes. He felt that something is wong with Betty, but he can't say for sure what. 

Gaster: I am pleased to meet you Betty. He pleasently states as he offeres a hand for a handshake. Betty approached him and obviously accepted his handshake. She smiled kindly, but something is amiss in this smile of hers. Frisk also was glad that Gaster and Betty were able to connect so well. 

Frisk: I will go with Betty to my room. Do you know where Sans is? Frisk asked. She wanted to know where Sans had been missing. Gaster thought about it. Indeed Sans was busy with his new life style. Due to his new powers he changed into a different person. 

Gaster: I think he is running around the city now. He is doing this quite oftenly and consistently. Gaster answered to his knowledge. Frisk nodded she accompanied by Betty walked upwards to her room. She entered and decided to have fun with Betty. Right now Asriel and Chara were busy to her knowledge. 

We see that our heroes are quite comfortable in their new houses. But is everything so good? In reality not so much. Monsters were accepted partly by humans, well for sometime. However obviously everything must come with a price. Monsters have their own haters that did not agree with them co-existing with humans. Such people are either afraid or hate monsters or for some reason dislike them. 

The main group in AMP, which is surprisingly huge. A interesting woman is apart of this group her name is Jessica. No one knows, but she was the mother of one of fallen childs that fell into underground. She had reasons to dispite and even hate monsters as she believed them to be her daughter demise, which is not false, but still. 

Right now Asgore the king of monsters was in captivity, due to his words. He said that he killed several children, which prompted humans to investigate the issue. He is in sort of jain, until he was brought here to answer all answers for. He was ready to take the blame for himself, if necessary. He knew that he committed astrocious crimes and he should pay for them. Perhaps consquences found him. He was in front of a lot of people answering their judgement. 

He answered with absolute sincerity and honesty that he could master. Let's say it's not changed in my au. Jessica still left with fury and probably more hate than ever before, which made her being easy target for manipulation. Betty of course would take advantage of easy target as saying goes everything is fair in war. 

Everyone listened in to his heart's desire and his apology. He knew that his actions are unforgivable and he didn't ask for it. He just asked to not judge other monsters for his actions and subordination. Needless to say not everyone was pleased by him. Certainly not Jessica. Who found out why her daughter never returned from the dreaded place. That their people used to rumor about. But now rumors are true now. Her hatred grew as she just find a real reason to hate monster, even if Asgore said that it was his choice alone. But she didn't care about that. 

Right now Asgore was placed under inprisoment as his fate will be decided, if he lives or dies. Due to his terrible choices and actions. 

We cut up to the city outscirts. A dark places where a few will dare go to. But still there are some people here anyway. Suddenly odd portal has been opened by unknown force. It looked as 

like in picture, but much bigger and taller. It could fit multiple creatures and persons at once. It's probably used for transporting individuals. Indeed after a second a pair of skeletons step up from strange portal. They looked creepy and not friendly at all. They appeared straight from a horror movie. One more so than other. Tree Skeletons that matched to each other in terms of their spookiness. This group is known as Murder Time Trio, also they are apart of an even bigger group the Infamous The Bad Guys. 

First is a fairly and arguably the most terrifying skeleton of the ground. He is placed on the left away from his buddies. He looks different from normal Sans. Well for one his jacket, which majority of Sanses wear is stained with blood and for a reason. In his timeline monsters become hungry, due to Core not working and not producing any magic into their electricity, which is one way they made food. However in his timeline they had to resort to more amoral methods like canibalism. Moreover his skull has a huge hole in it. No doubt someone have broken it in the past. His eye-sockets are different as well. They are always activated, due to them being unstable and likely broken from skull injury. Finally he carries a short butcher axe with him, which is usually used for meat, but he uses it to kill humans and well just kill. He looks like that. 

His name or rather code name is Horror as he is inhabitant of alternative timeline as mentioned before, where things are not good so to speak. Anyways that's it for him. Now moving on for the second membor of the trio. He is scary as well. He looks quite interesting. For start he wears black  jacket instead of blue one, unlike other Sanses. He also lacks his magical eyes. From his eyes to his face he seems like he leeks some thing, which is known as Hate. He like his fellow teammates is armed, though not with axe, but with knife, which is not as has lesser range, but better piercing power or so. However he has something special as in the middle of his chest or body is something akin to a target. It is actually his soul or rather what left of it. It is actually mangled fusion between soul and determination making him unpossess one in convential means, rendering him nearly emotionless. He looks like that and like his fellow teammate he has a code name Killer. 

The last one is perhaps the most peculiar between the trio. He has his hoddie on his face as if hiding his face. His jacket is a bit darker than normally it should be, while it stained with dust, unlike Horror's one. Appearance wise he looks the closest to the original, which is actually no joke. He is unarmed a difference between him and his teammates. There is nothing wrong with him, but his eyes are red, but when fighting he can also activated his patience. His name is Dust or Murder. 

The group move on their way conversing with each other as they obviously here for trouble. 

Killer: So why are we here? Killer asked uncaring in his usual monotone voice. He may have some kind of idea based on their boss usual requests and missions for them. He needs them to spread and strengthen hatred throughtout multiple universes, timelines and so on. 

Dust: Just like last times we are here to enact negative feeling of any kind. We are fortunate as this au timeline has appeared recently. It is likely beyond Ink's influence for now at least. It means we need to act quick to make our move, which is now. He explained with his stoic yet forceful voice. It is no secret that he is their leader. 

Horror: Eh no complaints from me. More people to feed from. Horror stated. It made Dust look at him. Dust questioned his fellow skeleton for his actions, but can he? The answer is clear no. Luckily for them, they made it to inhabitant areas somewhat quickly. Many people looked at them funny. None of them hesistated to make their move. They conjured their magic. Both Horror and Killer using their bones, while Dust uses his Blaster for fire support. They blasted at the people, who obviously tried to scram out of the way. But unfortunately a little girl is in front of their moves, scared and about to be oblitirated. Until a blue blur saves her just in the last second. That surprises our band as they did not expect it. They thought that it would be long, until they would be discovered. But it seems not all of their plans will go accordingly. 

They see another skeleton it is our favorite speedster skeleton Sonic Sans. He smiles cheekaly at them seemingly mocking them, which a bit angered them, except for Killer Sans, who has no emotions like usual. They prepared themselves for upcoming fight because no Sans who they have encountered ever appreaceated them being in their universe. This one won't be different, but they have a feeling he won't go down easily, if at all. 

Sonic Sans: Well well you know it's not nice to attack someone you have just met, even if they are human. Also your appearance is too alike to mine, even if different. Who are you? Sonic Sans questioned them. Muder Time Trio is prepared for this as they have been asked about this for like infinitith time already. Of course by the end they will emerge victorious or so they thought. 

Dust: We are Murder Time Trio my name is Dust, I am the leader of this group. You see we come here for a reason. He said, which made Sonic Sans narrow his emerald glowing 'eyes' at them. Checking them made him even more uneasy and furious. Their LV is high. The one who is Horror on the left has least LV among this ground, while Killer has second best, while Dust has highest LV and DT(this story canon). For what reasons he didn't know, but he could imagine as Killer's LV is higher than Genocide Frisk, while Dust is even higher. Horror has less, but more than half way through level(about 14-15). So basically Horror is the weakest, while Killer is much stronger than him, Dust is the Strongest in The Group(he is a bunch stronger than Killer and a bit stronger than Insanity in my story). 

Sonic Sans: What reasons? Blue Skeleton asked once again preparing himself for a fight. Trio did not answer right away. But Killer spoke anyway. 

Killer: You see we travel through multiple universe throughout the Multiverse for our boss. You see our boss sends us on mission to spread negativity among aus to boost it in populance of Multiverse to empower our boss. Killer explained without hesitation. His fellow teammates were momenterially shocked, but soon come as they realized that there is no reason to prolong this as they are strictly on scidule. 

Sonic Sans: I see your boss likely grows stronger, when there is more negativity, am I right? Sonic Sans said not really asked as he got the wind of it fairly quickly. This boss of their's has similar ability to his Dark Form, also it is likely that this guy might not have a limit, unlike how his Dark Form does. 

Horror: Yes. You are smart. It is saddening and a shame, that we have to kill the likes of you. But we all know that you won't join our cause. Let's just skip to the business. Make our job easier and give up. You certainly don't have a chance. You see we all are stronger than normal Sans. You may look different from others, but appearance won't change much. He stated as they all used their full power from the beggining not seeing on trying to play with their target right now. All of them conjured their attacks as they didn't see any threat from this Sans. 

Sonic Sans: Quite funny that you think that you can defeat me. Well catch me, if you can. Aftwr he finished saying that all attack shoted at him making him disappear with a burst of unparralel speed, which shocked the trio as they never saw such speed not even from Errror, who they thought is one of the Strongest Beings in the Multiverse far more powerful than their boss. They located their enemy pretty far from the position he was last seen at. His speed was monstrous to them. 

Sonic Sans: What's wrong? Am I too fast for you or are you too slow? Sonic Sans asked mocking his opponent, which worked as all of them began to try harder. 

Murder created tridents with fireballs to lanch to impale and burn stupid skeleton. It is supported by both Killer and Horror as they each created bones. All of this is for nothing as Sonic Sans just jumps over their attack like it is nothing. Sonic Sans smiles and deciding to retaliate he hitted all of them so fast they didn't even see it. Only because of huge held back were they able to survive. All of them realized just who they are dealing with and he might just be more than they can chew. 

However they weren't going without a fight. They now were going to give it their all. Killer creates a lot of bones that rained from above in hopes of getting his adversiry, but it proved to be futile as Sonic easily maneuvered himself to dodge them expertly and easily. Horror comes in with bunch of bones and close range attack, but he is just kicked back with force enough for him to crash through wall and break them completely. 

Thankfully he survived, but with a massive damage to his body ,him nearly dying even tho he is already dead. Sonic shrugged(this story Sans name or rather code name) going further in battle. Killer decided to stop playing and used his big ass blaster, but Sonic simply dodged. Introducing Killer to his spin dash attack, which surely Killer did not appreaciate. They slowly, but surely were losing ground againt their admittingly superior opponent and they did not know what to do. 

It did not help that Sonic could counter their blue or rather Dust's blue magic. Dust spammed his moves with assistence, but it was pointless as no matter how cleverly he used his moves or how many of them were Sonic dodged. He simply is too fast and strong for them to handle on their own. He is winded as well as he used a well over half of his magic and he is damaged considerably most of his HP gone. 

Sonic Sans: Are you done or not? Sonic Sans asked as he knew that even if they don't they will succumb to their wounds and exhaustion soon.  He didn't notice a peculiar portal opening behind him nor blue string that shot up from it as his attention was focused on his enemies. Suddenly they wrapped themselves making him shocked as to who could do that. But he didn't have a moment to do as he is shot up as string move him and release him hard on the ground, while couple of GB's, which are different from other as they are black, glitched and have Error's signs. They fire up at a bit confused Sonic, who took this attack head on. 

Error: Can you even do your job properly. All was asked of you is to bring terror and negativity to this universe, but you failed miseroubly beaten without a chance. Right now you are to head back I will finish this one myself. Error said it. Trio nodded for once agreeing with Error. They have no business with this Sans(note he introduced his code name as Sonic so he is reffered to that name). 

Error is a very facinating and strange skeleton. For one he is completely black. Two he is actually not entirely skeleton, but something else. He is an Error too. He has multiple Error's sings on his body just like his GB's. He constantly glitches and has glitchy voice. He also wears a black jacket with blue scarf. 

Error just heads to where his opponent is. Error is not one to play games. He has little time. He needs to kill this Sans as he managed to humiliate Trio, which will make Nightmare angry. Error knew that his move should have finished his opponent as not many could survive attacks from him, unless they are at least God level or near that level. 

Sonic emerges from attack harmed, but still kicking. A bit blood on his sjull, but he wiped it. He smiles as he thinks that this bastard got him good and lacking. He simply was cought off guard and he paid the price for it. Now he is considerably weaken and slowed, but he can still kick this weird skeleton, likely his another alternative version. 

Error: It seems you are still alive after my first attack I command you for that not many can survive attacks from me and life to see the day. You are strong. However I cannot allow you to continue existing as your existence takes place in Multiverse. I must destroy your universe before Ink arrives. Error exclaimed, which got Sonic thinking about this Ink person. 

Sonic: No matter. I will defeat you. Sonic states amusing Error to no end. He just smiled as many have declared as such, but none succeeded this far. 

Check

Error Sans

[The God of Destruction. This Sans is incredibly powerful and rightfully has place as one of the Strongest Beings in the Multiverse]

Sonic understood that he cannot play around with Error or he can regret his very existence, which is not far from the truth anyways. Error himself decided to check his opponent. 

Sonic Sans

[The Fastest Skeleton, Thing, Creature, Being]

Error is impressed with that. However no matter what speed isn't going to decide the outcome of their fight as no matter how quick this Sans is he will catch him. Sonic burst with Chaos and Magic making him have aura akin to electricity, while his eyes change from green to crystal blue electric aura color. 

Error just summoned his blaster, thus their battle began. Error's Blasters fired at Sonic, but he moved out of the way going fot the blow. Error had enough time to make a bonewall to protect himself, which worked. Both of them retaking their original positions. Error levitated himself through use of his strings. He shot them at his opponent hoping to trap Sonic like before. However blue skeleton avoided them not wanted the previous expereince to repeat itself. 

Sonic moved fast curling himself into the ball hitting Error, but he barely did any damage. He knew that he did, but Error had abundance of HP to spare so this battle will be a very long one. Both opponents trying their best to overpower each other. But them having some kind of stalemate. Due to them being unable to harm each other in a way their battle can go for a very long time. Time Error definitely has not. He worked at solutions on how to make this skeleton surronder. Until he got the idea, while it's true that he couldn't hit his opponent doesn't mean he can't hit bystanders or passers. 

He distracted Sonic long enough for his plan to work. He spammed quite a lot towards Sonic, but nothing managed to hit him. However that was not the point seeing that Sonic is distracted Error makes his moves and kidnaps some kid, who passed just seconds ago. The kid screamed and cried, which obviously attracted Sonic's attention.

Sonic: Hey don't get hesty, let's calm down. He said in anxiety. Error smirked. He decided to show what happens, when you are stubborn. 

Error: Seeing that our battle isn't really progressing, I decided to show you what happens, when you are so stubborn as you are. Originally I wanted to bargain, but nah I will kill this kid in front of your eyes. Error shoated, which made Sonic horrified as he attempted to move, but Error conviently made shield to solidify his kill. Despite Sonic being the Fastest in this case he was too late as Error exctracted the soul from kid, which left a liveless body with bloodied chest handing. This fueled Sonic with rage and hatred to the point he achieved it again and in full form. 

He has regained his Dark Sonic Sans form or Dark Form. Now it is more powerful as Sonic himself has grown, so logically his form did too. Seeing the sudden change in appearance and power Error felt some sort of dread. He thoughts that this skeleton is actually terrifying, even more so than Nightmare. This is a feat in itself. He decided to check the status. Maybe it will reveal something to him

Dark Sonic Sans

[He feels different and stronger. You feel like, you just made the worst mistake in your life. Be prepared as this form has less mercy than previous one and it will certainly have no mercy for you]

It made Error feel uneasy. Him the Destroyer God. But he shrugged no way this skeleton could have surpassed him in power from transformation such as this. Error has experience with this type of Sanses. They are one of the most annoying type of opponents to deal with. Error just prepared his strings. However before he could even do anything he is hit hard by a dark blue. It sends him flying to the ground making an impressive path of destruction. 

Error comes to a stop as he was able to deaccelerate himself with his strings. He had to admit that hurt like hell. A good chunk of his HP is gone just from that punch alone. Now his opponent didn't seems as easy. Well he was truthfully not, but still. 

Dark Sonic doesn't say anything. Error just prepares his GB's to sent this cocky bastard to obliwion. His Gb's shot, but Dark Sonic just strikes his hand sending his attack away like nothing. This surprises Error(think of it as in Nazo animation, when he tried to send an Attack Dark Sonic swatted it away with a simple swipe of his hand. It is same here)

Error is now afraid, due to his opponent power. He decided to play a bit more careful and created bonewall. Instantly this wall was busted from curled like a ball Dark Sonic. Error wrapped his strings across Dark Sonic to make him pay. Error moved Dark Sonic in the sky and then made him go to buildings destroying walls and then spamming bones and blasters. But Dark Sonic appeared in the face of Error. Dark Skeleton made multiple moved like Spin Dash, Homing Attack even used his GB's hitting Error making him lose more than half of his HP. 

Error felt worse and he already was approaching is body's limit. He got to finish it fast or else. Error tried to find a way. Error then decided to try one last time before running away. He made some moved for distraction, which worked as he was able to demobolize Dark Sonic once again. Error spammed a lot of GB's a thousant of them in fact. All of them fired at Dark Sonic, who just stood there and took all of it. A major area were awaporated, due to Error's last ditch attempt. However all it did to Dark Sonic is just making him more pissed than he was initually. Dark Sonic started to prepare to bound Error till his bones will become powder. Error escaped through his portal in that explosion he did. He was smart to not stick to the end finding out more enraged Dark Form there. 

Sonic calmed down and referted to his Base. He took to crazy damage his two battles did to this city. Sonic Sans just signed, then he concentrated. Suddenly seven familiar emeralds appeared before him. They made it inside of him transforming him into. 

His Super Form. Known as Super Sonic or Super Sonic Sans. Super Sonic Sans then with simple wave of his hand fixed all the damage making it so nothing accured. Also he erased all the memories. He also revived the boy, who Error killed to catch him. After making all of this Sonic Sans once again is in his Base. 

He signed knowing this spell trouble. But not only that, but a certain pink haired human too will make trouble for monsters. 

To be Continued. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

818 6 26
The Undertale multiverse is in trouble. Error Sans has managed to corrupt all of the timelines and AUs. Left with no other choice, Ink Sans creates a...
7.4K 247 33
There are two known guardians that watch over and protect the multiverse. Such as Undertale, UnderSwap, UnderFell, etc. These two guardians are named...
3.3K 35 30
Unbound and unforgotten, lies the Undertale Multiverse, forever in conflict. Follow the story of OAR!Dust as he tries to make amends and saved the mu...
59.1K 2.8K 39
Error was just enjoying a day out with himself. Nobody bugging him or fighting for the rights of the universe. And he did not even need to do anyth...