Not as pure as it seems (Izum...

De OneTonzSoup

The night that changed it all. Izuku Midoriya recently got cheated on by his former lover Uraraka. One night... Mai multe

A slow fire, but it still burns-Chapter 2
Score to the face-Chapter 3
Slowly changing with you-Chapter 4
Class 2-B's vice president-Chapter 5
The past isn't always so far-Chapter 6
A familiar face-Chapter 7
Not very innocent now, are we?-Chapter 8
Preparing for the festival!-Chapter 9
A break from everything-Chapter 10
I'm always here for you-Chapter 11
Order up!-Chapter 12
Unlikely to be a delinquent-Chapter 13

It's not jealousy, it's revenge-Chapter 1

2.8K 40 16
De OneTonzSoup

NOTES!!!

Midoriya is slightly taller than Momo

Midoriya is the class president instead of Iida and the student council consists of people that I'll introduce later.

Midoriya's attitude around people is majorly different, but around girls, it's the same from time to time. (So he actually isn't as much of a wuss)

Momo's personality is different around certain people (Like Midoriya)

Mama Inko is long gone, and midoriya's dad left with the milk

Read till the end, I promise! :)

______________________________________

It was the night of UA's graduation party. Izuku thought it was pointless to have a party when they'd have to go to school two days later, but he probably complained to himself since he had his own issues going on. At the moment, the second-year teen was dressing in a suit. He thought he looked pretty good but didn't have any significant other to tell him that. Not anymore.

"Just great, I love going to parties and seeing people I don't want to see. Cough cough, Uraraka" Midoriya grunted. Uraraka and he broke up around two weeks or so ago. He never found out who she cheated on him with. The person who took the picture of her kissing a guy and sent it to the school blurred the guy's face out and Midoriya never found out who exposed her. So good for him right? See, Midoriya knew he wasn't the greatest-looking guy, but when Uraraka told him why she did it he got even more mad.

"It's because... I don't really like nice guys"

Is what she said.

After that Midoriya dropped the nice-guy act whenever he was by himself, but if he was super mad with someone he would use his normal personality.

"Alright then." Midoriya slicked up his hair and fixed his tie, correctly for the first time in his life. The party wasn't far. 2-B was hosting it at their dorm, so it was only two minutes away. Midoriya headed downstairs and out of the dorms, slowly making his way to theirs. Eventually, he got there and looked at the huge building in front of him. Nothing out of the ordinary from his dorm, besides the huge corny neon sign that said 'Let's Party!' on it. Midoriya cringed at the sight and walked in. He was instantly greeted by multiple people playing games and others flirting with each other. It reeked of beer, which 2nd years obviously shouldn't have; but since Midnight was hosting the whole thing, it made sense. Although, Midoriya was more of a wine guy. Pretty shocking, huh? Ever since his mom passed he's gotten a bit more... adult-like to cope. Only at home though. Apparently, he was still the 'nice guy' at school.

Midoriya sighed and looked around. He found a nice red couch to sit down on and closed his eyes. "Since I have to be here, I might as well get some rest" is what he thought.

...

...

Not even a minute later someone tapped his shoulder. Midoriya annoyingly opened his eyes to see Mineta next to him. "Yo, Midori" Mineta whispered. Midoriya growled. "What Mineta?" he whispered. "Woah, did someone steal your All-Might poster? Chill your balls" Mineta frowned. "S-Sorry. What's wrong?" Midoriya quickly switched back to his nice-guy act. "Hey... uhm. You okay?" Mineta asked. Midoriya looked at him a bit confused. "Huh? Why wouldn't I be?" he whispered. "Well... Uraraka. I saw her walk away with a guy earlier... you still like her?" Mineta swished his glass of water around a few times. Midoriya flinched at the name. "No. We're over, I'll find someone else. Maybe?" Izuku questioned himself. "Yeah, that's probably for the best. Anyway... uh..." Mineta blushed slightly. "Hmm?" he mumbled. "Momo's drunk as hell dude! You should go check it out." Mineta smirked.

Midoriya looked at him like he was some kind of bug. "W-What? I didn't do anything to her!" Mineta yelled in defense. "Alright then... where is she?" Midoriya stood up from the couch. It's not like he cared, he just wanted to see what a drunk momo was like. "The kitchen, she's with a guy from 2-B I think" Mineta sipped his drink and started giving Midnight googly eyes. Midoriya sighed and decided not to question it. He made his way to the kitchen, which wasn't far.

When he got there he saw a familiar girl and... Awase was it? It was a confusing scene. It looked like... Momo was being pressured. Midoriya walked up behind the 2-B student and tapped his shoulder. If by reflex, the guy turned around to punch him, but Midoriya dodged instantly. He grabbed his hand and gave him a death stare. "Okay, buddy. What's going on here? Since you were not hesitant to punch me, I can see it was probably something bad" Midoriya held his arm rougher. "What the hell dude! Let go!" Awase yelled and tried to take Midoriya's hand off of his arm, which just made Midoriya press harder. "I'm going to ask you again. What's going on here." Midoriya says even colder. Awase gave in and rolled his eyes. "Tch... can a guy not have fun? You're acting like she's your girlfriend, we all know what happened with you and Uraraka." the 2-B student smirked.

That remark caused Midoriya to get even more mad, pressing Awase's arm harder. "S-Shit shit! Calm down, I'll leave dammit!" he squinted in pain. "If she wasn't my vice-president, I wouldn't have given a damn what you did with her. But she's the one who is second in command, and if you affected her in any way, our class would turn more chaotic than it already is. I sure as hell don't want that. So scram, go hit on another chick" Midoriya let go of his arm. "Tch, asshole," he whispered. "What was that? I'll make sure to break your arm this time." Midoriya glared daggers at Awase. "N-Nothing. Sorry!" Awase ran off.

"Goddamn 2-B assholes..." Midoriya whispered. He turned to Momo who was trying to take her shirt off. "Woah- w-what are you doing Momo!?" Midoriya ran up to the girl and grabbed her arm. "H-Heyyy~ Hic" Momo smiled at the boy while accidentally slipping and falling on her ass. Midoriya tried his best not to laugh as he picked the girl up and sat her on his back.

"Do you recognize me Momo?" he asked. "Of course... you'reeee Broccoli~" Momo mumbled. Midoriya slapped his forehead and sighed. "Close enough" Midoriya whispered. "A-Are Hic you gonna bring me sum more boozee~!?" Momo asked. "No, you shouldn't be drinking anyway. You're one of our role models."  Midoriya responded a bit annoyed at her childish behavior. "Hic, pffff you sound like a Hic nerd" Momo laughed. Midoriya closed his eyes and held his composure from throwing this girl on the floor and leaving. "O-Okay we're going to the dorms, I'm taking you to your room." Midoriya started to head to the entrance while holding her.

"N-No I'm not! I'm not goin!" Momo grunted. "Yes, you are" Midoriya walked out of the dorm and onto the campus's street. "You can't make me! I'm a free woman!" Momo yelled. "Shut up! We're going. You're gonna get someone out here" Midoriya shushed her and charged up his quirk. "F-Fine..." Momo groaned and laid her head on the back of his hair.

He started running, not fast since he wasn't far. "Woahh! That's fast" Momo smiled. "Yeah." he whispered. "You're so nice! Super-duper cool! Hic" Momo yelled. "Uh, thanks?" Midoriya responded. Then something crossed his mind. "Hey, why are you drinking anyway? Todoroki would be worried, he's your boyfriend after all" Midoriya looked back at her. "I don't care wat he thinyks! I do what I want!" Momo rolled her eyes, with slurred words. "You're acting like he cheated on you, and you went to go drink to get your mind off of things." Midoriya laughed. "But he wouldn't do that" the boy quickly responded afterward. "W-Why are you laughing? Hic. Is my suffering funny to you?" Momo frowned.

It took a while for Midoriya to process this.

...

...

"W-Wait did he actually cheat on you?" His eyes widened. "I-I... yes he cheated on me" Momo looked away. Midoriya looks at her a bit shocked, still running. "I guess everyone's cheating this month, huh?" he awkwardly laughs. "Yeah... Hic. It was with Tsuyu..." she mumbled. "Tsuyu? The girl with the weird long tongue. I don't blame him" Midoriya thought for a moment. "Hic. T-That's what I said! Until I realized that he was the dick and not me. It was super shitty" Momo responded. "Seems that way," Midoriya said, only with a little concern in his voice. Just a little.

They arrived at the dorms and walked inside. "We're here Hic already?" Momo got off of his back. "Yep, no one besides Mineta and that other guy knows you were drunk. So you should be fine. Midnight gave you that beer I can guess?" Izuku asked. "Mhm... she's super Hic nice" Momo smiled. "Yeah, super nice for giving a minor alcohol?" he thought. "Come on, I'm gonna walk you to your room." Midoriya grabbed her hand. "Thank you..." she whispered. Midoriya looked at her a bit confused but brushed it off. "Yeah." he mumbled and walked her to her room.

She was about to open the door but stopped. "Hmm?" Midoriya looked at her confused. "Can you... stay in here with me. I'm... Hic s-scared..." Momo whispered. "Huh... I... I guess." he responded to the weird request. Midoriya walked in and closed her door.

"Why... did Uraraka cheat on you? Being nice is a good thing" Momo whispered as she sat on her bed. "Ouch, right in the heart" Midoriya thought. "Maybe she liked guys who threw her at walls? I'm not sure, and I don't really care." Izuku shrugged his shoulders. "Haha... maybe?" Momo laughed slightly. "Well, I think you're cool. I'm not sure why she did that." Momo added to her sentence. "I'm not sure either. I mean she's the one who confessed to me, so it doesn't make much sense." he ranted. It felt nice to talk about this with someone. Even... a drunk person.

"He did the same Hic to me. Hic that makes them jerks right? Hic I mean how shallow can you get?" Momo said in between every Hic. Midoriya didn't mind, he thought it was kinda funny. "Right" Midoriya agrees instantly. "I just Hic want someone who likes me for me! Hic, not someone who Hic cheats on me and makes me feel like I'm not enough for them! Hic" she complains. "Expectant of the vice-pres to say stuff that makes sense while drunk." Midoriya thought.

The slightly taller boy got up from his seat on the floor and walked to sit next to her. Being the jerk guy he was while he was by himself, it was surprising that he still could comfort a girl after Uraraka. So he hugged a wild drunk Momo. "You're amazing Momo. Todoroki wasn't right for you" he said. "T-Thanks Midoriya... I needed that" She wiped her tears. "S-Sorry Hic I'm getting all emotional about this" she awkwardly laughed. "Nah, it's all good" he smiled.

A few minutes later the two were asleep, laying on each other's shoulders. It was a cute sight.

...The next day

The sleeping eventually comes to a halt. She sits up suddenly, her eyes still half closed. She looks around for a good couple of minutes before asking out loud "W-Where am I?"

"Calm down Momo, this is your room," Midoriya asks.

Momo's eyes blink for a few seconds until she turns into a blushing mess. "W-Wait did we... d-do an indecent thing yesterday!?" She panics. "What? No!? You were drunk so I brought you to the dorm's." Midoriya looks at her from the seat next to her desk. "Oh... man I was so drunk! I'm so sorry if I said anything last night to make you uncomfortable! I'm not usually like that!" Momo awkwardly explains. "It's fine. You just told me about Todoroki and you... uh..." Midoriya doesn't finish the sentence before she responds. "Oh," she whispered. "Yeah... I'm sorry" he awkwardly smiles. "That... bastard" she falls silent. "Well, we're in the same boat," Midoriya says bluntly while scrolling on his phone. "Yikes. We gotta step up our game then huh?" Momo laughs a bit.

Midoriya didn't respond.

"You know you were supposed to laugh at that, right?" Momo awkwardly smiled at him. "Yeah... I didn't feel like it." Midoriya responds with a monotone voice. "Oh? Midoriya has balls now huh?" Momo smirked. "Always had them, just never chose to show them." Midoriya turns off his phone to look at her. "I think it's a good look on you Midoriya" Momo grins at the boy. "Well, Ms. Vice President. I see that after the break-up you've decided to grow some of your own too huh?" he smirked. "That's correct, you think we should do something about this situation with Ms. Uraraka and Mr. Todoroki?" she asked. "Hmm... we should" Midoriya pondered. "Any suggestions President." she smiled, knowing exactly what he was thinking. "Don't act like you don't already know Ms. Yaoyorozu. I know that you're not as pure as it seems." Midoriya leaned on the chair. "Woah? Don't you mean we're both in that category Mr. President~?" she smiled innocently. "You're not wrong about that." Midoriya winked at the onyx-eyed girl. Revenge was the only thing on their mind.

Chapter 1, END

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

75.1K 4.1K 55
Is it alright to be selfish? It was supposed to be a mission like every other one, nothing they didn't do before. But one miscalculation led to one...
68.7K 961 12
Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya have always had feelings for each other, but they never wanted to admit it. They have always wanted to find opportu...
84.1K 1.4K 12
Izuku Midoriya has been acting strangely for the past couple of weeks. Nobody in the class who has tried has been able to figure out what was going o...
545 28 22
It's their 2nd year at UA. Over the summer, Todoroki finally asked Deku out, and the news spread as the new year at UA began. Everyone accepted and c...