when we love | connie springe...

Af _mskirstein_

Tell me anything, everything, whatever, I wanna hear It's the sweet little nothings that's all... Mere

INTRO

I

32 3 0
Af _mskirstein_

August 10th

8:26pm
l/n residence

"Ty, tell me again why ya having me to go to this party with you?" I questioned my older brother watching him get ready from the edge of his bed. "It aint like I know anyone there besides Eren and Mikasa but she don't count since she like family to me and Eren is....eren."

"Because n/n, it's a sort of tradition thing we got at this school. Ya know don't even worry bout it, you won't be alone anyway since Lai is coming with us." Tyler struts around his room back and forth in an attempt to hurry up.

"Sure, I guess you're right."

"I know I'm right, plus a lot of the people I know at this function are chill so you'll be fine..now," Tyler searches through his drawers and sprays cologne on before turning to look at me. "Me look good or what?"

tyler + y/n + lailya

I look Tyler up and down with a disgusted look on my face watching his frown up before I break. His face was too funny for me to stay serious.

"You look fine Ty, I'm messing with you, you look good." Tyler's face switches from a frown to a smile after shoving me.

"Yeah yeah, you not looking too bad yourself." Tyler smirks, grabbing his phone and leaving his room as I followed behind.

I went to my room to grab a few more things but didn't let his little comment slide.

"Too bad? You mistake yourself, I think you mean I look fine as hell."
I yelled out from your room before grabbing my bag and phone and meeting Tyler back in the living room, where he sat on the couch putting his shoes on.

Tyler kisses his teeth, "The hell I look like calling my little sister fine? Nah n/n, you tweakin." I rolled my eyes and checked my bag a third time making sure I had everything. "Also, I really think you should wear something more long sleeved cause I feel like it's gon be cold." Tyler warned.

"Whatever, we in the middle of august Ty I aint tryna be hot. Just looking at you right now is making me sweat." Before Tyler could reply, the doorbell rings and I check the location of Lailya seeing she was here so I go to open the door.

"Heyyyy N/n!!" Lailya exclaims pulling me into a hug with a huge smile on her face.

She smelled like coconut.

"Heyyyy Lyla!!" I exclaim squeezing her tight in the hug before letting go, eyeing her up and down. "Girl you look good and smell so good!"

"Thank you, so do you. Nude colors definitely fit you so much, I'm telling you. And is that vanilla?" Lailya stretches her head into the apartment to greet Tyler. "Hey Ty, hurry up!!"

"Lai, if you don't get your big head back out there I'm coming." Tyler snickers at Lailya's facial expression change.

"Oh I know he's not talking about big head." She huffs, making me laugh.

We walk out the apartment complex with Tyler walking out in front of us leading the way to his car.

"Thanks for doing this, coming with me to this thing." I held Lailya's hand walking side by side with her.

"Girl I will give any excuse to have fun, you know that. Plus, hanging out with you is a bonus too." She nudged my arm with hers, swinging our arms back and forth.

"Yeah, Tyler said he was cool with some people there so I guess we can chill with them." I stated almost uncertain since I've never actually met the people.

"Well regardless you got me, Mikasa and Eren there...mainly me, so you're good." I nod in agreement.

Some of the people Tyler associated himself with was strictly for business, so he tries not to allow them near me for any reason unless it was necessary.

So the fact that I was going to meet so many of them at the same time was shocking. He must trust them, he doesn't like mixing his business up with his family.

Sure I went with him when he did some of his runs but those were the small ones, where he would meet inexperienced teenagers and so on.

What business was this exactly? Well my brother's a dealer, it ain't like he's proud of it but you got to do what you got to do.

Eren was the one who hooked my brother up with this side gig where he took certain clients and delivered the goods to them.

He doesn't plan on doing it for the rest of his life because that's not what he wants.

But when money is needed to survive, one will do anything to survive and make ends meet.

Especially if you're looking after someone else other than yourself. I will never judge people who try their best to survive in this world, no one is granted to have your back so you have to have your own.

The ride to the party was awfully short and we arrived at this house after about 3-4 songs on the aux.

As soon as we got out the car, right away I noticed the amount of people outside and considering how big the house was I could only imagine how the inside looked.

You could hear the bass booming from the outside, it's a miracle the cops haven't been called yet.

Tyler wrapped his arms around me and Lailya's shoulders, standing in between us as we walked in.

And just as I thought it was way more packed on the inside with a fair amount of room for movement. The house looked so much bigger on the inside than the outside, and on the outside it looked so big.

It seemed like the whole school was here.

Music was blasting and people were screaming and yelling and singing, you could just tell everyone was having a good time.

You had people on the stairs, on couches, near a bar, and I smelled chlorine from outside so there had to be a pool out back.

Tyler whispered shouted in our ears since the environment was so loud, "Want yall to follow me to meet my people." Was all he said before dragging us upstairs, trying not to step on people's hands and into a more isolated room.

The door opened revealing a small amount of people, two of which you recognized immediately.

The room was dimly lit with colorful lights shining throughout the room matching the beat to the music being played in there.

"MIKASA!!" I yelled out.

"Y/N!! You made it! You too Lailya, I missed you girls!" Mikasa ran up to us both and hugged us almost ignoring the presence of the third party.

"Hey Mikasa, thanks for inviting me."
I cheese just looking at her. "Are you kidding me? Of course N/n, you were one of the first people I wanted here. Forget those other people downstairs."

Lailya throughout the whole conversation was attached to Mikasa's hip and didn't let go until a certain someone decided to end that.

Tyler cleared his throat before looking at Mikasa with a toothy grin, "Hey Mikababy,"

Mikasa rolled her eyes at my brother's lame attempt to flirt but returned the affection with a kiss. "Hey TyTy, you look good." She said trying to hide her wide smile.

"Is that my sweet Lailya and baby
Y/n!?" Eren approached with open arms to us both as we gave him a hug simultaneously.

"Ew Eren! I ain't no baby." you cringed, looking at him with your face scrunched up.

"And I ain't sweet nigga." Lailya lightly punched his arm, making Eren cry out dramatically before laughing.

Eren has been close with my brother since he was in middle school, the both of them bumped heads since they shared the same hot-headed temper. But it all ended in a close bond between them, he also met Mikasa in middle school too.

I've always liked her, back then she didn't really express her true feelings but now she's gotten better at it since she's met my brother.

Eren is like another brother to me and Mikasa a sister I wish I had.

"Aye T, it's cool if I introduce them to the gang?"

Tyler gave Eren a nod, "Yeah, imma go chill with Mika for a bit. Aye, Y/n you need me call me ight?"

"Ight Ty, I ain't a kid I can handle myself." Tyler rolled his eyes.

"That goes for you too Lailya, you not excluded." Lailya rolled her eyes the same and waved Tyler off as he left to join the party downstairs with Mikasa.

Eren walked us both to the side of the room where four people sat, one in particular caught my eye.

He had a buzzcut which was slowly growing out, multiple tattoos displayed on his neck, arms and hands as far as I could see.

Watching him talk I could see a gold cap aligned with a singular tooth, and his teeth were so white.

His hands were just the right amount of veiny and his arms shone the muscle he was clearly hiding under those clothes.

Shit he's hot.

"Guys, these are my lovely friends Lailya and Y/n, T's little sister."

Everyone greeted us so warmly and the buzzcut guy held his gaze on me even when I sat next to him on the couch in the room.

connie + eren + mikasa

armin + sasha + jean

I tried to distract myself by watching other people in the room conversation, Lailya was talking to this guy with a mullet. I think I've heard Eren mention him once or twice because they were almost always fighting.

Jean was his name, I think. Then there was the blonde guy whom I remember Eren mentioning before, his name was Armin. The way Eren would talk about him he seemed sweet but Ty told me he was a sneaky motherfucker..in a funny way though.

Then the auburn brown haired girl Sasha, Mikasa has been close with her since middle school and their relationship seemed unlikely back then but it worked.

Ok I couldn't take it anymore. It started to get to a point where I could literally feel his eyes on my neck, like a stinging feeling.

I turned my head to fully look at him but his stare never faltered, he just looked me in my eyes now.

I eyed him for a bit taking in his full presence, man he was fine. Too fine to be looking at me the way he was cause I will jump those bones.

His eyes were pretty as fuck with that silverish hazel color, they hung a bit low with a redish tint from what I guess was weed.

His legs were spread with his hands on the sides of his thighs, his head tilted to look at me.

"Ya know it's rude to stare pon someone you've never met." My accent jumping out a little bit.

"My bad ma, I'm Connie." He held his hand out to me and I shook it, still on the defense.

But, Tyler wouldn't have me around him if he didn't think this Connie guy was a good person.

"Your brother told me a little bit about you but he never said you were this pretty." He smirked a bit revealing the gold cap on his tooth that had a heart carved out of it.

"Smooth, you wouldn't be the first person to be calling me pretty and shit. I promise you won't be the last either,"

"I'm serious ma, you're really pretty. I wouldn't be surprised other people recognized that already." I kissed my teeth at him trying to hide my smile.

Not me cheesing..If I was white, a bitch would be blushing.

"I know that ain't your name "Connie", but you're fine as hell so I'll let it slide." I switch my position on the couch to my whole body facing him, with my hand holding my head up as I look at him.

I felt somewhat confident being up in his face flirting like this even though I just met him. Something bout his attitude and demeanor that just makes it easy.

He mimicked how I sat on the couch, "Thank you ma, why you wanna know so bad tho?"

I hummed before visibly looking him up and down, "You don't look like a Connie, it might be your nickname but I doubt it's your real name."

Connie looked almost taken back but amused at my stubbornness to know his real name.

"No renuncias, solo tan persistente eh? Tell you what, if you come dance with me I'll tell you, ok?"

Translation: You don't quit, just so persistent eh?

Almost on cue I could hear the beat and people screaming the lyrics to "No Hands" by Roscoe Dash and Waka Flocka.

Lailya looked at me with a bright look in her eyes and I returned the same look as we both dragged Jean and Connie downstairs before the beat dropped.

Then I'ma throw this money while you do it with no hands (leggo)

At that point we were already on the dance floor and I had Connie up behind me with his hands already on my waist as I started throwing it back on him. Lailya did the same with Jean.

Let me tell you this man knew how to catch some ass and after a few seconds we had people surrounding us with their phones and flashlights.

With not one lick of liquid courage I was shaking my ass on a guy I just met a few minutes ago in front of a whole student body.

Lord knows where my brother was but I couldn't care less, I was having fun.

It wasn't long until the song ended and the crowd died down a bit until the next song played. But I was worn out, I had my ass slapped and tapped by Lailya and humped on by Connie or whatever that niggas name was.

Soon as the song ended Lailya left with Jean to the backyard where the pool was and internally I was cheering her on.

I sat on the couch by myself trying to catch my breath until Connie came over handing me a cup of water.

I moved my legs off the couch so he could sit but he moved my legs back and on his lap.

"Here ma, where you learn to shake ass like that?" He watched me drink my water before I replied.

"Where you learn to catch ass like that? You got a girlfriend or sum?" I slyly asked mainly for my own knowing but also because I don't want to be all up on somebody's man. That's not how I roll and will never be how I roll.

"No why? You want to be my girl?" Connie stared deeply in my eyes with that same smirk on his face.

I hid my face in the red cup, "Just curious, but it's good to know."

"Oh really?" I nodded, noticing his hand on my leg lightly caressing it, sending goosebumps up my spine.

Suddenly I got a slight chill, I don't know if it was the cold water or his hand touching me but damn. I probably should've listened to Tyler.

He must have noticed since he took his hoodie off out of no where and gave it to me. "Here, can't have you feeling cold now. T would kill me,"

I swear I will take this man right here in front of all these people if he don't stop playing.

I took his hoodie and put it on over my croptop, "Is that the only reason why you gave me your hoodie? Ya sure you didn't just want to see me in your clothes?"

He snickered showing off his white ass teeth and gold cap, "Maybe I did."

"So how do you know my brother?" I asked trying to avoid his little comment.

Without hesitation he answers, "I met him in highschool through Eren and I sell weed with him." He paused. "Is that a problem?" He asked in way as if he thought I would think it would be.

"I try not to judge how people make their money and honestly selling drugs is tame to me. My dad did it when he came here illegally, he stopped eventually. Hell, Ty does it and he ain't gon do it forever but it's how he survives. You're surviving right?" I take his other hand that isn't caressing my leg and held it.

He nodded, "Then that's all that matters." He looked shocked but smiled at my sincerity.

"Tienes un corazón hermosa, you know that?"

Translation: You have a beautiful heart

I smile back at him understanding what he said...so glad I took a little bit of Spanish in highschool.

"Thank you Connie,"

"Constance. You can call me Constance Y/n," he corrected you. "Thank you Constance, I honestly like that name it fits you."

"Creo que quiero hacerte mi chica," Connie mumbled to himself breaking the silence between the two of us despite the music blasting in the background. My legs still on his lap and his hand still on my legs.

Translation: I think I want to make you my girl

"What you say?" He waved me off like it was nothing but I knew it had to be something.

I hummed to myself before extending my hand, "Give me your phone." He swiftly takes it out his pocket and places it in my hand.

I scrolled through his phone until I found the contacts app and put my number in his phone. "Here."

y/n😍😘😩🫣

He looked at the contact name and smiled before putting his phone back in his pocket.

"I'll be sure to text you ma, you better answer too." He teased and I giggled. "I will, Constance." I dragged his name out before scooting closer to him.

"I love the way you say my name." He bluntly stated inching closer to me with his hand moving up my leg to my thigh.

"You better get used to it then Con, now where can I get my eyes looking like yours?"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
550K 12.1K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
305K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
237K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...