Bad boy Choi Soobin ||Choi So...

Oleh _straychu_

"He's staring at you." My sister whispered, wide eyed. Now that I realised, I could feel someone's eyes burni... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31 F I N A L E

28

818 26 58
Oleh _straychu_

SOOBIN'SPOV
It's been a few days and Aera was still missing. The boys and I shared a guest room in the Kang's household whilst Sunwook and some of the other FBI team were camping out in Kangdae's office, not wanting to give up on their boss's daughter. My father and his team ended up going back to their positions after helping out as much as they could but the information that my father's security team provided, was more than enough for Kangdae.

I haven't been able to sleep for the past few days due to Aera. Jiah has been attending to her job as usual with that fake chirpy smile and made up some excuse for all our teachers so they don't get all suspicious but I knew deep down that she worried for her step-daughter. Kangdae had heavy eye bags, his eyes growing tired and his face growing slimmer due to the worry whilst the twins were just out and about, searching every inch of this damn neighbourhood.

Where the fuck would Osamu take Aera?

It was now around midday as Harin had been on her phone non-stop. That was the only way Harin could take her mind off things and would actually stop worrying. And that is by going on social media or just have sex with Yeonjun. Yeonjun has been worried sick about Harin's heath as she too, stopped eating and only took a bite from a lettuce.

"Harin-ah, that phone will kill you," I said, leaning against the door frame of her bedroom door.

Harin looked up and rolled her eyes. "I don't give a shit now leave me alone."

Yeonjun emerged from her bathroom as he scratched his head, sighing heavily before nodding at me. I nodded back in response, closing the door behind me before turning around to meet Aera's room, her door wide open.

I inhaled slowly before walking towards her large room and when my foot stepped inside her premises, I let out a heavy, shaky breath as her scent immediately sneaked into my nostrils. I bit my lip as I crossed my arms, walking further into her room to see that there has not been a single mess at all. My eyes scanned all over the beautiful, tidy room before they landed on her window sill.

I smiled at the memory where we had our meeting the second time. I chuckled at her shocked expression that was permanently stuck in my mind as I realised now that her voice soothed me. A picture frame of her and I were sitting on her vanity as I had to force my eyes to rip away from it before my tears would get the better of me.

Clenching my jaw, I stormed out of her room and down the stairs to see everyone gathering around. I arched an eyebrow as I approached the living room to see a small group of FBI members putting on their bullet jacket and checking if their guns had enough bullets. I turned to my left to see Kangdae and Sunwook looking down at the map, concentrating really hard.

"What's going on?" I asked, bemused.

Kangdae turned around and sighed, taking me by the shoulder before he guided me to the kitchen to see Kai standing there, fury evident in his eyes. I tilted my head to the side as Kangdae took a step back, letting Kai explain.

"What is it?" I questioned, again.

"Remember how I said I'd check up on Taehyun?" Kai questioned back as I nodded in response, wanting him to hurry up. "He's been going to this warehouse and meeting with a man called Osamu."

My eyes widened as I clenched my fist. "And?"

"I made sure that I was as invisible as I could be and it turns out that Aera is being held captive there," Kai answered as he grabbed something from behind the counter and raised it up.

I narrowed my eyebrows at Taehyun who's lips were taped with his hands tied firmly together. Anger boiled inside of me as I marched towards Taehyun and threw a punch at his eye as Kai's hold on him loosened then was dropped onto the floor. I straddled Taehyun's waist and threw a few more punches to his face before I was being pulled away by both Kangdae and Kai.

I looked down at my knuckles to see that they were bleeding.

I death-glared down at Taehyun who shivered under my gaze as he tried moving away from me. Just as I was about to throw another punch, one of the FBI members dragged him away from my sight as I turned around to face Kangdae, noticing that he was narrowing his eyebrows at me.

"Are you okay?" Kangdae dared to ask.

"He fucking betrayed me," I answered through gritted teeth. "I let him in and this is what happens."

"I think we should go find Aera now," Kai pressed on as he grabbed a bullet proof jacket from the counter and wore it on whilst Kangdae stared at him wide-eyed.

"This is my job," Kangdae said as he looked down at Kai.

"Aera's my friend," Kai replied. "Plus, I can use my own two fists."

Before Kangdae could reply, Kai made his way to the front door with Yeonjun, all geared up before they both exited the house. Kangdae looked at me whilst I pushed past him, taking a bullet proof jacket from someone's hand before wearing it on.

"Soobin, Aera wouldn't want you to get hurt." Kangdae said touching my shoulder.

"Aera needs me," I replied, coldly. "She needs us."

Kangdae looked around the room to find that his team mates were all exhausted as they tiredly geared up. But what surprised me the most was that Kangdae told all of them to stand down and those who weren't tired were to come with him. Unfortunately, only three of his team mates managed to get over their exhaustion, including Sunwook, as Kangdae sighed heavily.

"We need at least another group of five," Kangdae muttered under his breath.

Clenching and unclenching my jaw, contemplating whether to call for back up or not, I ran a hand through my hair as I paced around with everyone's eyes on me. Sighing in defeat, I pulled out my phone and forced myself to dial the number for back up, only for Aera's sake.

After a few word exchanges to the person on the other line, I nodded towards Kangdae who looked at me stunned, "let's go."

~*~*~

The warehouse was obviously abandoned and old. Layers of brick was decaying as the place looked like a dumpster, something I would never ever set foot in. I sighed, looking up to find myself staring up at the old sign as it said; Timber and Metal's Pick Up.

What the fuck?

Shaking my head, pushing away unnecessary thoughts, I watched Kangdae used his fingers to his buddies as a signal for them to surround the warehouse. Kangdae looked at me and nodded for me to come with him as I looked behind at Yeonjun and Kai who were ordered to wait inside the car incase Hiroshi would escape from like, a secret passage way or some shit.

Kangdae and I walked to the two front garage, rusty doors that were half open as we cautiously examined our surroundings for security cameras. I could hear muffled voices coming from inside as I pushed down the urge to just run in there, grab Aera then run back out but I knew that Hiroshi was a dangerous man and that he wouldn't let us leave without a fight.

Once our backs were attached to the shabby Warehouse wall, Kangdae peeked inside to try and catch a glimpse and when he looked up at me, he nodded with teary eyes. I frowned at him before he spoke into his earpiece about moving in.

Not letting this situation faze me at all, I heard gunshots coming from inside that had my heart beat accelerate. Before I could ask what was going on, Kangdae loaded his gun before walking inside as I clenched my fist, ready to pound it against someone.

Our backs were bent and low as my eyes cautiously scanned the dim light room. It smelt as if rats had died in here and were just left here to rot. I nearly gagged at the smell just when I caught a short glimpse of Aera's gorgeous but tired face.

"She's here," I whispered, unable to keep the words in my mouth, to Kangdae who gave me the 'I know now shut the hell up' look. 

I found a man in his thirties walking out of a mini office in the far corner with a smirk plastered on his hideous face. His hair was shabby as he was growing a beard. I looked at Kangdae who nodded at me, confirming my thoughts that, that was definitely Hiroshi, the douche bag.

We waited for his group to walk out as well but once we saw no one, Kangdae and I emerged from our hiding place as I found Sunwook and his team mate fighting with two other guys. Aera was forced to watch the both of them fight as I grinded my teeth together, having the urge to punch Hiroshi smirk off his face.

"Enjoying the move sweet pea?" I heard Hiroshi question.

"I can't wait till you rot in jail," Aera spat in response.

I clenched my fists so tightly, I swear I could feel my nails digging in the inside of palms. I watched Kangdae hand me his gun as I rolled my eyes, holding it safely in my hands as I watched Kangdae sneak up on Hiroshi who was busy having his back faced towards us.

But just before Kangdae could tackle him down, Hiroshi whirled around and punched Kangdae's jaw, making him collapse onto the ground. My feet moved on their own accord, throwing Kangdae his gun as adrenaline pumped in my veins  whilst I landed a kick on one side of Hiroshi's face. I watched Hiroshi collapse onto the ground and before I could do anything further, he took out a gun from behind and pointed it at me as I quickly raised both of my hands up.

"Drop your weapon or she gets it," Hiroshi said, scrambling to get up before turning Aera's chair around.

My stomach dropped when I saw fresh bruises marked on Aera's face as her brown eyes were red and puffy. Her fearful eyes widened as they made eye contact with mine as she shook her head rapidly before the gun was aimed right at the side of her head, speechless.

"Don't hurt her," Kangdae said, fear laced in his voice as he dropped his gun on the floor. "There. Now let her go."

"Oh so you're the perfect appa that Aera has been babbling on about before she left her mother," Hiroshi replied with a menacing laugh.

"I said let her go," Kangdae whispered in a low voice, his eyebrows narrowing down at Hiroshi who was busily distracted on throwing daggers at Kangdae with his eyes.

I moved my feet very slowly, one by one as I rounded Hiroshi who was throwing accusations at Kangdae who took them in, not wanting to say anything that would have Hiroshi pull the trigger. I gulped nervously when suddenly, the gun was aimed at me.

"Don't shoot him!" Aera shouted, tears running down her pale cheeks.

"Don't move a single muscle boy," Hiroshi threatened as Kangdae stiffened.

The next words caused my stomach to do a back flip.

"Drop the fucking weapon or you get it asshole," a familiar voice announced as I turned my head around to find Beomgyu with a gun in his hands, pointing directly at Hiroshi who turned around to see who the intruder was.

I heard another gun load loudly before I turned my head around to see one of Beomgyu's friend, aiming at Hiroshi who slowly but carefully, placed the gun down in surrender. When Hiroshi was dragging time, I found myself scanning for Sunwook and his team mate but to only find them handcuffing Hiroshi's friends who were both cursing noisily.

"Hurry the fuck up," Beomgyu threatened violently as he stepped forward with his gun. Beomgyu looked confident with his eyebrows knotted together and his arms bent and steady.

My goddamn backup.

Hiroshi sighed heavily in defeat before completely letting go of his gun whilst Kangdae took that advantage to grab Hiroshi's wrist and pulled them behind his back as he let out an agonising scream. I laughed when I saw Hiroshi tried to fight off Kangdae but only failed to do so before he was being practically dragged out of the warehouse.

I watched Beomgyu take out a pocket knife from his pocket before cutting the ropes loose from Aera's hands to only find her tossing her body into my wide arms.  Finally. she is safe in my arms. I tightened my arms around her small, fragile body as my heart was thumping against its cage.

"Thank you," her voice was muffled.

"Always here," I whispered in response before soothing her damp hair.

She pulled away from my embrace and turned around to look at Beomgyu who gave her a half smile. She gave him a tight hug but only lasted for a few seconds before Sunwook led her outside of the warehouse as I could hear sirens nearing by.

Beomgyu nodded at his blonde friend to go on without him, leaving us in peace as I crossed my arms and chuckled. "You saved my life man."

"I'll always have your back," Beomgyu replied as we did a bro hug, "because you are my cousin hyung."

Gosh, when was the last time I heard him call me hyung. I don't even remember.

Beomgyu and I were related by blood as he was my mother's nephew. He and I used to be really close until a girl came in between us and ruined everything so that was when a war broke out between him and I.

But what I never knew was that another girl would bring us together again.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Desire Oleh DANNI

Fiksi Penggemar

74.2K 3.5K 35
Wooyoung's P.O.V. I laughed loudly at the joke Yeosang and Mingi made right before we split up and I walked into math class, but I instantly stopped...
543 20 13
There was a family that moved next door and I wanted to go meet them. But every time something stopped me, and it was the stare of the same boy. I pr...
8.5K 364 46
⛓𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳⛓ All Park Yuna wanted this summer was to have the time of her life before she approa...
11K 601 27
❝I'm confused❞ She muttered. Her brother, Chan, could only stare, arching a brow at her. ❝Why?❞ ❝Because a guy confessed to me but I keep thinkin...