GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

Od Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... Více

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

thirty-three.

645 31 8
Od Boonannaxdd

(love island, episode fourty-two)

__________

michael sat alongside the lads as they watched the movie screen where the videos showing them being unloyal and chatting shit showed, "what percentage of women have received an orgasm during exercise?"

michael asked the lads, "during exercise? is that actually a thing?" the lads looked at each other, "how do they get an orgasm during exercise, i struggled during sex," michael makes a face at that, "cos they're riding the bikes and stuff,"

"twenty percent?"

he asked the lads, who nod their heads at what he said, "eighteen," andrew said to his friend, "yea, it is what it is," they sent the message, where the boys got the point, "fifteen percent,"

"tash-me if you can,"

dami said looking to the movie screen, as paige didn't care about the girls' movie screen names anymore wanting to know the lads one knowing that the lads did more worse stuff than the girls actually did, "whoo!"

dami looked towards the girl, "come on, tash, keep your head up," michael could hear her chuckle nervously from where she was, "wow," the islanders laughed as the video showed of tasha saying how jay is the man she's been looking for.

michael looked towards billy, "man, billy was getting twice the action in casa," the lads laughed expect for billy at michael's comment who was still annoyed at his couple's video, "oh, my days,"

"it's not funny," luca commented, "he's been sleeping outside," billy rubbed at his face, "mate, i wouldn't be laughing," andrew looked at them, "was i outside then, yeah?"

michael pats his friend's back, "obviously," dami looked at andrew, "man, if you were gonna forgive her that easily, why did you waste it?" andrew looked at them, "i thought it was gonna more juicy than that,"

andrew looked at his boys, "the thing is right, i can't actually complain, what i've done is way worse," luca looked at andrew after he spoke, "but you slept outside when it was goin' on,"

"at least it's over and done with,"

michael sipped on his water bottle not wanting the beer drink, "we need to use the one brain cell we may all have." a text message sounded through, "according to a recent survey what percentage of people said that they could go longer without sex them coffee?"

michael looked at the lads, "maybe fifty percent," he told the lads, "maybe fifty," davide looked at them after michael said, "there are some crazy coffee lovers out there,"

the girls won the point as michael sipped on his water bottle, "let's play the mad michael," the football player didn't look in the girls direction as it showed the title again before showing the clip of him kissing mollie with paige glancing to michael who kept his mouth shut when the other video played.

the video showed michael turning as he felt hands come onto his bare chest seeing summer standing in front of him, "whoa,"

her hands come off of michael's chest as the davidson lad looked at her with his cocky smile, "if you wanted to feel, you could have just said, sweet," summer looked at michael stepping closer to him, their faces inches away from each other.

"summer ain't over yet baby," she said in his ear walking past him as michael turned to where summer had walked away seeing the girl look over her shoulder sipping on the water she just refilled with a cheeky smile.

the video ended as paige looked to her coupled up partner, "no kisses huh?" the davidson lad looked at paige, "maybe we both should have said the truth," he spoke from where he sat, "the trust between us is gone,"

"mm-hmm,"

the football player ate his popcorn before taking a sip of water from his water bottle that he had refilled before starting the movie night.

where another question played with the girls getting the answer right again, "let's play the silence of the dams," the lads laughed, "didn't even get a chance,"

"sure you don't wanna change it?"

michael didn't remember the three way kiss happening as his fingers tapped against the table seeing paige not even looking to where her coupled up partner sat, "oh come on,"

indiyah looked at michael, "let's not start," she stated to the football player, "cause we all saw the video," she commented to the football player, "i kissed one person, it wasn't like it was in bed with some pillow talk," he replied back to indiyah at her comment that was directed to him, "let's not start cause i ain't finished with you, honeybuns," paige stated side looking at where michael sat on the end of the table, "let's not cry about it, it's fine,"

michael felt a hand pats his back, "man, we're in the same boat," dami claimed to michael who shrugged his shoulders, "i knew it was gonna come out soon enough,"

adam showed the lads the answer he put onto his phone before he send the answer where they waited when, "girls win," michael makes a face at that.

"please can we watch, luca who's talking?"

the video showed luca, "don't worry about it, sweetheart," the fish monger stated as michael chuckled at his friend, "mate, we're all in the doghouse tonight,"

andrew looked at the video then looked away, "what done is done, let's move on," he claimed as the video kept showing luca who had a big smile on his face, "listen, he's been here a month, but his love island experience started today, tasha who?" luca then said as michael sniffed his laughter behind his hand.

"luca!"

the fish monger looked at them, "tasha who?" michael laughed after saying that, "good lad," indiyah leant forwards at luca's words, where it showed where the lads had an argument, "i actually hate you both, i don't wanna be your friend anymore,"

michael's phone went off again, "in the uk, what percentage of adults admit to having some form of sexual interaction in the office?" billy looked at them, "i've done it in a office but i don't work in a office so you lot know,"

michael rolled his eyes at the lads' answer, "i'm saying fourty-something," adam hummed agreeing with michael from the other side of the table, "we don't know the answer,"

"we don't know, let's go,"
"send it,"

the girls phone went off again as michael ran a hand through his hair knowing that he didn't have anything else to admit to about his time in casa amor, "we would like to watch the italion stallion job," ekin-su said about the video options in front of them, "it's time to watch you, davide, to be honest, i'm actually interested in seeing this too,"

the video showed davide talking about how he could get ekin with a click of his fingers making all the lads laugh, before it showed davide kissing mollie in bed at casa amor, "better now,"

davide looked at his video, "she is honestly, the fakest person i ever met, i need to get rid of this heavy weight," he spoke as the video then ended with michael looking to davide, "you're fucked, we're all fucked,"

"anyway," davide looked at the lads, "nothing she didn't know," he told them honestly, "nothing new, innit?" andrew said as davide nods his head, "nothing new,"

the turkish actress then asked him about the heavy weight when davide waved his hand, "i'll tell you later," michael shook his head, "it don't matter he can get you like this," he spoke before clicking his fingers.

the welsh paramedic gave michael a look as the football player only looked back at her, "oh, mike, you're just a shit stirrer," summer spoke as the lad looked to summer, "i've been saying this," the paramedic stated about her coupled up partner.

michael leaned on his arms looking to summer, humming as he smirked towards the girls seeing most of them not impressed with the lads and their videos, "ekin, nothing you did know,"

"you can get me back like this—" she tried clicking her fingers michael laughing at her failed attempt, "yea, cool,"

ekin-su tried to cover her tracks but it didn't work as the lads all looked to ekin, "ekin, come on," the football player stated knowing that she was lying, "grow up, ekin," davide says to her.

michael looked to his coupled up partner who was chatting away to ekin, as the lad drank again from his water bottle.

"is it bad that i am quite nervous to have a conversation with paige later?" he looked at the beach hut camera, "we both didn't admit to what we did in casa amor, we both done things, things we are not impressed with,"

michael looked to the camera, "tonight's gonna be a fun conversation," he told the camera running a hand through his slightly messy brunette hair.

the football player and the lads are the last of their popcorn as dami's phone went off who read the message quietly, "a lot," adam spoke, "a fucking lot,"

michael looked to his friend, "i feel like lads can make it look good in any angle," adam nods his head to what michael said, slapping their hands together at that, "they've put seventy six percent, they're all going to be disappointed, you know how women are, man,"

the lads all decided on a number sending it in, with the girls winning the point, "can we play finding andrew, please," the welsh paramedic look to the lads side, "let's go,"

the video played showing the same things that andrew has basically already said to tasha, "it ain't gonna be fun," michael pats his friends' back, "oh, fuck," he spoke to them.

it then showed where andrew and coco before playing another clip of andrew sitting with coco at the firepit, "oh," the girls all said seeing that, "oh, my god!" andrew and coco kissed in the swimming pool, "fuck,"

the movie video stops, "it's done," the lads all laughed, "he's moved on, like sorry, not being funny," the davidson lad looked at the girls who all spoke, "i'd have brought that shit right back up,"

"she just said i'd bring that shit right up, bring it up, go on," andrew stated when hearing the girls say that, "indiyah's literally in her head right now," the lads spoke when andrew looked at the lads, "wait a minute, wait a minute,"

andrew looked at the girls, "get a fucking grip, honestly," davide looked at danica before saying, "chat later, danica, danica," he called her name out when she didn't hear him the first time, "chat laters, come on,"

the real estate agent looked at his girlfriend, "it's not a fucking issue, she knew what happened, we're sweet," he stated, "i dunno, what do you think?" tasha asked gemma, "if he's told you everything that you've seen, then that's fine, obviously not nice to see, but—" gemma commented.

michael kept his eyes on the girls trying to listen to what they were saying to each other, as a text comes in, "in the uk, what percentage of men said they would give up sex for life for a million pounds?"

the lad looked at them, "zero," the lads all said, "this is men, by the way, and men are horny, horny dogs," andrew looked at them, "can we still have a wank or what?"

"oh, that's dead, man,"

the lads all thought about their answer, "damn, girl, you know nothing about men," dami said when the girls got the point, "answer was fifty-six percent,"

"fifty-six!"

michael looked at the lads, "that mustn't include wanking then, lads," he tells his friends, "what do you want?"

the girls all looked at each other, "ok, okay good bill hunting," michael furrowed his eyebrows, "i want to see exactly—" michael nods his head, "that's what i wanna see as well," the lads said as michael looked to the video seeing his coupled up partner again on the screen where the two kissed again.

"of course there's another fucking kiss,"

the football player was now more annoyed than earlier, "she had two kisses with him," he said to the lads, "that's fucking muggy," michael shook his head, "i look like a fucking mug,"

andrew shook his head at his friend, "you went with your gut and stopped with mollie when you felt that you had more of a connection with paige, and she's gone and kissed him twice," luca said to his friend, "that's fucking muggy,"

michael couldn't even look at either of them as his jaw was clenched so hard, his knee bounced underneath the table.

michael sat again in the beach hut camera, "i look like a fucking idiot, after i had that one kiss with mollie i realised that i do like paige, and i hoped she felt the same way," he spoke to the camera, "but she obviously didn't when she's kissed the same lad twice, and shared a bed with him,"

the football player shook his head, "it's not nice, it's not nice seeing that especially when i am in love with the girl," he told the camera now running a hand through his messy brunette hair.

the davidson football player couldn't even look in the girls direction anymore shaking his head, as he sipped on his water where the video then showed gemma and billy, "made me look like a fucking wanker,"

the fish monger was fuming, "fucking open your eyes, you fucking idiot," luca stated to billy who moved his face letting out a smile, "obviously, i'm fucking fuming,"

michael's leg bounced as he was livid as well, "i ain't going fucking near that bird, mate, i'm fucking livid," michael nods his head, "me and you both,"

the lad had his hands together, "just bring me a fucking bird in, watch," luca stated, "watch now, watch me then flirt or fucking her," luca said to michael, dami and andrew, "trust me when i say if she wants to fucking play it down to me, i will fucking explode,"

michael felt his leg bounce which meant that he was getting angry, "mate, i can't with someone like that, i'm sorry," luca claimed to them, as michael saw billy keep looking to where the girls sat.

"mate, see what's on my chest—" michael looked seeing a snake on luca's chest, "that's what she has been,"

____

michael bit at his lip from keeping more say anything when the lads started to stand up from their chairs, "adam, andrew, mike, let's fucking go,"

adam looked at them, "people don't crack on for no reason," adam said with michael nodding his head, "people being here— being here, do you think she's genuine or not?"

"i think she's genuine,"

michael's head was going to implode so he moved myself from any situation going inside the bedroom letting out a deep breath calming down his anger that wanted him to kick off.

"i fucking opened up to her and she kissed billy twice," the football player shook his head, "of course, i'm always the one to get hurt, why does it always have to be me?" he stated, "why am i always the one to get hurt,"

he blinked away any tears that were threatening to fall as he leaned against the bathroom sink, his hands at the sink, his head down tryna take deep breaths through his anger, "fuck sake,"

the davidson male comes downstairs after calming himself down in the bathroom when he sees gemma, tasha, laura and ekin-su sitting with the welsh paramedic, "men are trash, right,"

danica looked to where michael was, "i love mike i do but what he's done, isn't right, he's lead you and mollie on making you both think that you had a chance with him," she stated to inidyah and summer who were with her at the moment, "even though his heart was with paige the whole time,"

the lad sees his friends come past, "mate, you coming upstairs with us or—" michael shook his head, "i need to have a conversation with paige before i lose my fucking head," andrew nods his head at his friend, "alright, have fun,"

"paige,"

the girl looked seeing her coupled up partner approaching where she was at the sun deck with billy, "do you want me to—" michael nods his head, "yep,"

the blue suited male moved away as paige looked at michael, "that was rude," the football player shook his head, "i don't really care," he commented annoyed, "lose the attitude, michael,"

the football player looked into her eyes, before looking away from her gorgeous eyes, "it's one thing to kiss him in bed, ok but it's another to kiss him again," michael stated, "it's made me look like a fucking idiot, when i haven't kissed anyone in bed cause i was on the daybed getting bitten by mosquitoes,"

"i opened up to you, and i shouldn't have because i am always the one to hurt whenever i do open up that's why i never do it," paige looked at him, "what? you don't think i'm not hurt as well?"

the football player moved his arm so that it was leaning on the top of the sun deck couch, "no not really," he commented, "i said things that i wouldn't usually say to people mike," she tells him, "you kissed mollie and lead both her and summer on,"

paige commented to her coupled up partner, "it's actually ridiculous how annoyed you are getting when you lead two people on, when all i did was kiss the same person twice," she stated tryna make her point to the football player who still wasn't impressed, "i don't care about the fact that you kissed billy twice, it's the fact that you kissed him in bed, kissing in bed is intimate and i never did that to you,"

"but you would've wouldn't you? if you actually had someone you were attracted to? would you kiss them in bed?" michael thought about it for a bit, "no,"

the welsh paramedic rolled her eyes, "whatever, michael," she commented as the male looked at her, "we didn't trust each other," michael ran a hand through his hair, his blue eyes finally meeting her gorgeous eyes, "and we still don't trust each other,"

the girl started to move away, "paige.. where are you—" she didn't turn back, "i need a second or whatever,"

the football player watching her walk away from where from he sat now by himself on the sun deck.

____

michael sat down by himself on the sun deck where paige came back towards him, "paige," the girl sat down near her coupled up partner, "at the end of the day, in casa amor, i told the girls that i wanted you, and only you from the second day," he spoke to her truthfully, "sure, i did have a moment of regret cause i didn't want to let my guard down just so you could hurt me,"

"billy knew after that kiss in bed that all i wanted was you that's why he switched beds with one of the casa amor boys and slept with tasha, cause i knew that i wanted you," she stated to him.

michael went to touch her, "mike, don't touch me," the boy sighed, "really?" she hummed, "come on, i know it takes two to tango, obviously," michael hummed, "i'm in a situation with you, we both told each other that we have fallen," she spoke as michael nods his head at everything she's saying, his arm near her waist, "we're not back to how we used to be, but it is what it is, it's happened, it's gone,"

he shifted closer to her, "i'm sorry, i know you told me not to touch you, but—i can't help myself," he spoke as he made them both fall backwards more on the sun deck couch, "i'm sorry,"

"until you make it right, i'm not your girl,"

michael frowned as he let go of paige's hand that he was holding in his, his arm around her shoulder, "well, you are my girl even if you don't want to be it right now," he said as he leaned in and kissed her head.

____

the islanders all started to get ready for bed as michael went upstairs where he sees his coupled up partner coming into the bathroom, "paige, come on,"

the welsh paramedic looked to her coupled up partner who was shirtless that showed off his absolutely amazing body, "don't be mad at me," he spoke to her as he came up behind her, with his arms going around her waist, "that doghouse bed doesn't look comfortable," he spoke truthfully as paige lightly laughed before shaking her head and moving out from his arms.

michael finished brushing his teeth, "i'll see you downstairs," he walked away from the bathroom leaving the paramedic in there when more of the girls came and started to brush their teeth.

"mike,"

the boy looked to deji, "it's not looking good, bruv," michael looked at deji, "fucking shambles, innit?" the lad ran a hand through his hair in his calvin klein boxers going to his and paige's shared bed.

"girls, girls, girls,"

the football player sees his coupled up partner come into the bed not even glancing in his direction as billy looked at michael, "michael, mate, you're gonna get a grilling tonight,"

michael looked at the lads, "should i sleep in here or go to the doghouse?" luca shook his head, "just stay in here," michael nods his head as he stayed put in his shared bed when paige finally came downstairs after sorting out her hair.

the two spoke quietly to each other as michael explained that he doesn't have any feelings for either mollie or summer and how they were just people he wanted to see if their connection could beat the ones he has with her, "night, then,"

paige didn't face his direction, she had her back facing michael who sighed turning on his side also not facing his coupled up partner.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.7K 143 8
in which kassy castillo enters casa & changes one boy head. scott x kassy
356K 3.1K 48
What happens when another girl joins the island to cause chaos among the islanders? Heartbreak and friendships may occur but what will be the outcome...
848K 9.8K 53
Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell.