Delicate: Ethan Laundry

By Lakknnnn

After the woodsboro murders, a small town group of friends Tara, Sam, Lakyn, Chad, and Mindy decide to move t... More

Introduction!
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen

Fifteen.

12 0 0
By Lakknnnn

Ethan's POV

The ambiance is calm as Lakyn and I sit on the couch in her apartment, bustling crowds and honking horns blaring outside of the living room, all noises that we've learned to drown out by now.

The leather on the couch is mildly sticky, but I don't mind, because this is the first time I've had Lakyn alone for a few days now.

"I want to watch Hellraiser, or something." She sighs, nuzzling further into my shoulder as she snakes her arm over my stomach, causing butterflies to flutter in it.

"We've got four hours until Mindy wants us to meet up as a friend group," I pause, "what does she want to meet up for again?"

"I think she wants to do a debrief about who she thinks the killer is," Lakyn rolls her pretty eyes.

"Of course." I chuckle, "like when she went over the rules with us."

"The rules." Lakyn laughs, "she is just like Randy."

"I don't know much about Randy, but I'll trust you on that." I squeeze her closer to my side with my right arm.

"So, you're saying we could watch two movies?" Lakyn looks up at me through her dark eyelashes. She's wearing a crew neck that has one side at an off the shoulder look, exposing her black bra strap that contrasts her skin perfectly.

"Actually," I lean in towards her, whispering softly into her ear, "I had something else in mind."

She hums with curiosity, turning her head to face me, "what would that be?"

"We're alone in here, right?" I give her a half smile, using my right hand to tuck her hair behind her ear, using my fingers to gently caress the soft skin of her neck, stopping my hand on her shoulder and looking into her eyes.

Her pupils dilate, and her eyes darken slightly as she begins to understand what I'm hinting at.

"Oh," she smirks, moving closer to me and placing her hand on my thigh, slowly moving it upwards, "I understand."

I look at her with lustful eyes, watching her hand slowly move over the fabric of my sweatpants, closer and closer to my waist. Her eyes meet mine as she nibbles on her bottom lip, looking to get a reaction out of me.

I grab her wrist holding her arm at her side and leaning in nice and close to her, inhaling the sweet scent of her shampoo as I press a kiss to her forehead.

"Not here." I smile as I trail kisses down her neck, then attacking her shoulder with them, "you are way too good for the couch. I'll be making love to you on the bed."

Before she can respond, I grab onto her waist and lift her off the couch, enjoying the fit of laughter that erupts from her as I carry her through the hallway of her apartment, stopping momentarily to admire the sign she has strung up on her door again.

Lakyn

My Lakyn.

She's so cute.

"Don't put me down too roughly," she grins as I close the door behind us, "I still have the whole healing stab wound thing."

"Baby I would never." I reply, making my way over to our bed and laying her down on the mattress.

I follow suit, climbing onto the bed, and crawling up her body slowly. I start at her knee, kissing right above the skin there as it was exposed. She's only wearing shorts, which is driving me insane.

I reach my left hand to intertwine with hers as I slowly kiss up her thigh, teasing her as she had just teased me on the couch.

"You are more than just this to me, Lakyn." I look up at her, and meet her eyes that have darkened with lust.

She squeezes my hand as I continue, "this is just another way that I'm going to make you feel wanted, to treat you like the perfect girl you are."

I place another kiss on her thigh, nibbling gently on the skin there as she lets out the cutest noise of approval, "Ethan." She breathes, the tension building within her.

I take it upon myself to sit up momentarily, unzipping her light washed Jean shorts and pulling them down her legs, continuing to pepper kisses up her thighs, and over the waistband of her underwear.

"How do you feel so far?" I ask, crawling my way up her body in order to see her more properly, to decipher how she's feeling about this, "soaking for me yet?"

"You haven't even really touched me yet," she breathes, "and I'm so close to begging."

I'll take that as a yes. I bring one hand to cup the side of her face, lifting her head slightly as to connect my lips with hers in a passionate kiss.

Our lips move in sync for a while, tongues fighting for dominance as we refuse to back out of the kiss.

Getting an idea, I bring my knee to rest right between her legs, which causes Lakyn to whimper from the contact.

"I win." I smirk, taking her mouth in a passionate kiss once more as she begins to grind her hips up and down, a blush kissing her cheeks and small sighs of pleasure escaping her mouth, but muffled by mine.

"Yeah?" She smirks, "what's your prize?"

"You are." In one shift motion, I slide my hand beneath her shoulders and lift her off the mattress just enough to have enough room to remove her shirt, doing so with ease and then reconnecting our lips.

As we continue this endeavor, Lakyn tugs on the hem of my shirt, deepening our kiss and signaling that she would like my clothing to be removed as well, as she's down to her underwear.

And God, does she look beautiful. Her body curves perfectly in all of the right places, and the little freckles littered all over her arms only add to her charm, complementing the ones on her face so perfectly. The brown of her hair looks beautiful against her skin, and her blue eyes pierce through the air of the room, burning directly onto my body as my shirt comes off.

"God you're so handsome." She sits up slightly, reaching out her hand to touch my torso, and sending shivers of excitement down my spine as she does so, "and you're all mine."

"Okay so you approve then?" I joke, and thankfully this doesn't ruin the moment as I earn a giggle from her.

"Insanely approve." She giggles, moving to grab onto my back, and guiding me to position myself on top of her as she lays down on the mattress of the bed.

Her hair falls in the perfect way on her pillow, and her eyes connect with mine in a far deeper way now.

Giving ourselves to each other like this is a serious, and loving thing. I'm not blind to that, and by the look in her eyes, I know she isn't either. 

"Ethan..." She hums, looking practically anywhere but my face out of what I assume is nervousness.

I use my thumb and forefinger to grab her chin, and tilt her head to face me, pressing a deep and sensual kiss onto her lips.

"Yes, baby?" I kiss her again, smiling into it. I could feel what she was about to say, and finding it immensely cute that she's still nervous to tell me.

"I love you." She whispers, leaning up and connecting her lips with mine again.

The two of us smile into the kiss, both half naked but completely ignorant to that fact, just getting lost in the love of the moment.

"I love you too." I reply between kisses, "God, I love you too Lakyn."

"Show me how much." She takes my bottom lip between her teeth, gently nibbling on it, "please."

Her actions, her words drive me crazy, and I don't know how much longer I can hold off on making love to this girl.

"Oh Baby," I reach behind her back, listening to her soft moans as I unclasp her bra and move my mouth on the skin of her neck, "I will."

I kiss down from her shoulders, to her torso, to the waistline of her panties, slipping one finger only slightly underneath it to tease, moving it back and fourth, and looking up at her with excitement.

Lakyn looks down at me, a mix of excitement and nervousness laced into her features as she lays her head back onto the mattress exhaling loudly and thrusting her hips ever-so slightly upwards.

"Please," she breathes as I begin to pull her underwear down, doing so gently and helping her kick them off to some corner of the room.

Now fully naked, she's still clothed with beauty. Her body, mind, and soul all have that beauty in common.

"You are so beautiful Lakyn." I connect my eyes with hers, before moving my middle and pointer finger to put pressure on the little bundle of nerves between her legs, "so beautiful."

"E-Ethan," she takes one of her hands, lacing it through my curls as I move my fingers in a circular motion on her clit with enough pressure to make her feel good, but gentle enough that she's comfortable with my touch.

"Does that feel good, angel?" I whisper, continuing the motion of my fingers.

"So good-" she moans softly, thrusting her hips upwards again.

I flatten my non-working hand on her waist, pressing her hips back down onto the mattress and holding her there as I begin to move my fingers more quickly.

"Patience baby." I smirk, "I promise you'll get so much more."

I remove my fingers from her clit, and she looks up at me with disapproval.

"E, why did you-"

She can't even finish her sentence as I lean down, connecting my tongue to her clit and flicking it back and fourth on her.

"God," her head practically slams back onto the mattress, causing me to hum with approval as I continue working my tongue on her, sucking very gently every now and then before returning to the movement of my tongue on her clit.

"Yeah baby," I whisper against her as I continue to make her feel good, taking one of my fingers and circling her entrance, gathering the wetness there before pushing it slowly inside of her.

She gasps, spreading her legs a little further and tightening her grip on my hair as I begin pumping my finger in and out of her slowly, never removing my tongue from her clit.

"Ethan," she gasps, "I think I'm going to, I-I'm getting close."

I stop all of my movement, removing my tongue from it's position and my finger from inside of her, earning a small groan of disapproval.

I cup her face with my hands, connecting my lips with hers and nibbling on her bottom lip this time, connecting our eyes together as I do so to keep the sensual tension of the moment, grazing her breasts with my hand and brushing my thumb over one of her nipples.

"Not yet baby." I smirk, pulling my sweatpants down and kicking them off into the discard corner, "I want to be inside of you for that."

Lakyn doesn't break her gaze from my body, "I'm fine with that."

I reach to the bedside table where I had the condom sitting, tearing off the wrapper and pulling my boxers down to reveal myself and put the condom on.

Last time I didn't use one, but I want to be able to finish inside her. To do that safely, I'm going to wear a condom.

"Holy fuck," Lakyn's eyes widen as she looks at me, "I didn't get a good look at you last time, I don't know how that didn't hurt."

"You were just distracted by my charm, and I got you going so good." I assure her, tucking her hair behind her ear with my left hand as I roll the condom onto my dick with the right, "plus, you're pretty excited for me now anyways, aren't you, baby?"

"How could I not be?" She smirks as I crawl back onto of her, my dick touching the skin of her thigh as we continue to make out, completely lost in one another.

I bring my free hand down to her heat again, rubbing my thumb gently on her clit and muffling her moans with my mouth as she lets them escape hers.

"Are you ready angel?" I break away momentarily to ask.

"I have never been so ready for anything in my life." She nods, gently kissing my lips once more as she reaches between us, lining me up with her entrance.

I slowly begin to push myself into her with ease, mumbling a string of profanities as I do so slowly, as to make sure I don't hurt her.

She tenses briefly, grabbing onto my arm and exploring my eyes with hers, trying to read my expression.

I kiss her cheek as I push myself the rest of the way in, rubbing circles onto her shoulders and littering soft kisses onto her neck, "do you feel alright?"

"Yes," she replies, running her hand through my hair and looking at me lovingly, "You can start moving now, baby."

I nod, moving my hips back slightly before rocking them slowly into her once more. I continue with this pace for a while, slowly pumping my length in and out of her, leaning my head down into the crook of her neck and listening to all of her noises of pleasure as she wraps her arms around my back, gently digging her nails into me.

"F-fuck Ethan." She moans, "faster. please."

"Whatever you want, princess." I gently bite her earlobe as I start moving faster.

We're lucky nobody else is here right now, because the bed starts to tap the wall, causing a repeated banging sound that would no doubt give us away.

"God, you feel so good." I moan as I continue to move in and out of her quickly.

"Ethan I'm getting so close." She murmurs as grab onto her hips, lifting them at a different angle and continuing to make love to her that way.

"Fuck!" She cries out in pleasure upon feeling the new angle that I'm fucking her at.

"You look so beautiful baby," I rasp, "god, you look so fucking good."

Her body really does look perfect underneath me, her cheeks flushed and her eyes screwed shut do to the pleasure that I am causing her to feel.

I move the hand thats not supporting her waist, to grab onto one of her wrists and pin it to the bed, leaning down and connecting my lips with hers once more.

"Please don't stop," She moans, her breathing growing heavier by the minute as she grows closer to a release, "I'm so close."

"So am I, angel." I groan, moving even faster inside of her, "look at what you do to me, look at me while you finish."

I use my hand to gently grab onto her chin again, tilting her head to face me as I continue to move my hips into her.

Lakyn's cheeks flush even more as she looks at me through her thick eyelashes, a thin layer of sweat forming on both of our bodies.

I feel her muscles tense around me, as she cries out in pleasure.

"Fuck Ethan," she reaches her hands up to grab onto my neck, connecting her lips with mine as her body practically shakes from her orgasm, "I'm finishing, God, don't stop."

The contraction of her muscles, mixed with the sound of her voice causes me to tip over the edge, my thrusts growing sloppier and sloppier as I finish.

"Fuck," I grunt, removing myself from her and smiling in her direction, hazy from the orgasm.

Lakyn is laying down on the mattress again by the time we're both done, and I remove the condom, throwing it into the beside trash.

Lakyn pulls her sweatshirt back over her shoulders, as I pull my sweatpants back over my legs and walk back over to her, nothing but love and happiness on my mind after this special moment we've just shared with each other.

Lakyn grabs her phone momentarily, "we still have three hours until we're supposed to meet up with them."

"Well I guess we're still on for that movie then?" I chuckle, plopping down next to her onto the bed and pulling her into my arms.

She giggles, nuzzling her head into my chest and relaxing into my comforting hold, "I love you so much Ethan."

"I love you so much Lakyn." I respond, pressing another kiss to her forehead, "I hope that was special for you."

"That was the best I've ever felt in my entire life!" She exclaims with a giggle, " and the most loved."

"Good," I grin, "the goal was to make you feel all of the love I have for you in here." I point to my heart.

"You did a great job." She sighs, "I'm still catching my breath if I'm being completely honest."

"Duh, I absolutely crushed that." I joke, and she looks up at my playfully.

"You did." She pauses, "I'm so lucky to have you through all of this shit that's going on."

"I can promise you, I'm not going anywhere." I state firmly, tightening my grip around her again, "I'm not going to stop at anything to make sure you're safe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 608 17
"Everybody's a killer if you push them far enough." In which the survivors of woodsboro move to NYC for a new beginning, hoping ghostface won't try t...
5.3K 219 20
"if he's a serial killer, then what's the worst that could happen to a girl who's already hurt? i'm already hurt." Moving to New York for college was...
17.8K 618 25
So this is the replacement to the other scream male reader that I had. In this story, Y/N L/N is a 24 year old intern football coach at Woodsboro Hig...
18.7K 491 15
𝓹eripetia: a reversal of fortune brought about because of the hero's error in judgment 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰�...