I'm The Princess's Twin?! (Lu...

De read_write_work

"Who Made Me A Princess?" was a story which was for the Lovely Princess Athanasia. I loved as how she had gon... Mais

Author's Note.
1. What Kind Of Farce Is This?
2. Ara and Athy.
3. Claude de Alger Obelia.
4. The Boat Scene.
5. (Athanasia) I Love My Sister!
6. His Sleeping Face.
7. What A Spectacle!
8. You're Awake.
9. I Became An Aide For The Emperor.
10. Mr. White.
11. I'm Called What?!
12. Holy Beasts and A Pretty Mage.
13. My First Ride.
14. Recovering From Near Death Experience.
15. Overwhelmed.
16. The Deal.
17. Escorts.
18. Happy Birthday.
19. Debutante: Part 1.
20. Debutante: Part 2.
21. Into The Darkness.
Q & A
Q and A 0.2
22. Tea Party.
23. The Most Charming.
24. My Private Library.
25. Jeanette.
26. You're Cheesy.
27. Final Goodbye.
28. Is She Gone?
29. Roles Reversed?
30. The Forgotten One.
31. Place Where She Died.
32. War.
33. Birthday Celebration.
34. This Is My Ara!
35. A Swordsmaster.
36. A Festival?
37. Outing.
38. A Demon.
39. Don't Show Me Your Face!
40. Worry.
41. Who Did She Take After?
42. Reconciliation.
43. Pinky Promise.
44. Lucas?!
45. She's Dying!
46. Athelinda and Lucas.
47. Meeting the Alpheus Boy.
48. Creepy and Cheesy.
49. Premonition.
50. I Think I'll Die Soon.
51. Bring Her Back.
52. Ara's Memories.
53. I'm Sorry.
54. The Council Meeting.
55. What Next?
56. Manipulating Kindly.
57. Welcome Home, Jeanette.
58. Towards The Last Step Of The Plan.
59. Let's Get The Show Started.
60. Punishment And Praise.
61. My Cute Second Sister.
62. Everything Is Turning Good.
63. Final Showdown.
64. End of Final Act.
65. Back To The Tedious Office Work.
66. Ara's Guide On How To Be A LadyKiller.
67. Date.
68. Why Do You Like Me?
69. I Don't Need Anything Else!
70. I'm Happy!
Q & A
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Bonus.
Bonus.
Bonus

71. Epilogue: Content.

1.5K 42 40
De read_write_work

THIRD PERSON POV.

"What are you doing hurry up?!"

"I'm coming, don't run!"

"Come on, big brother!"

The two brown haired and green eyed cute girls took the hands of the handsome, tall red haired boy with black eyes as they started running down the bustling street.

"Hey, don't run too fast!" A masculine voice spoke up.

"Don't get too far away!" Another voice accompanied.

"You old men, should hang back, I'll take care of your daughters." The boy smirked at the two black haired men who stared at him.

"Why is your daughter like that?" Asked the one who had short black hair neatly parted to the right in a fringe falling over his eyes, with the left side slicked back.

"Just walk faster, old man." The other black haired man smirked as he walked faster making the other sigh.

"Why did I come with them today?" He muttered to himself as he picked pace.

Currently, the whole Imperial family had gathered in the town of Mieta, the place where Jeanette and Anastacius were living. Ara had insisted that they all go and had left a proxy behind which was Felix. She had promised that she would get him a good gift which made him throw a smaller tantrum.

She had taken only the selected ones with her which included, Lucas and Ijekiel.

It was a group vacation for all of them and Ara had made sure that nothing would go wrong in her absence.

She had also changed the appearances of the Imperial family, with Jeanette and Athy looking like twins while herself as their older brother. She had matched her father's appearance to Anastacius' with black hair and black eyes.

"Here, Ara try this!" Athy said as she brought a snack before Ara's mouth and she took a bite. The spiciness made her smile and she nodded.

"It's awesome!"

"Now, try this!" Jeanette said as she brought another snack which had the tangy taste.

"Tasty!"

"Ah, you must be in heaven to have two girls feed you like that." Lucas said with Ijekiel beside him.

"Jealous?" Ara smirked at both of them as she put her arms around Jeanette and Athy.

"Please refrain from doing so, Your Highness..." Ijekiel said as he averted his eyes and Ara laughed.

"Jennie, Athy?" Ara spoke making the girls look at her.

"Yes, big brother!" They spoke in unison.

Ara stood between Ijekiel and Lucas and smiled.

"Which one of us will you choose?" She asked and the two girls blushed.

"Just what are you on about?" Lucas snapped.

"Is that even a question, Ara?" Athy said and Jeanette smiled as well.

"Of course, we'll choose,"

The two walked over and wrapped their arms around Ara's each arm.

"You!"

Ara poked her tongue at both the boys who looked shocked.

"I can't believe it." Lucas huffed as he crossed his arms at his chest.

"I wonder if I'll ever be able to cross this hurdle." Ijekiel sighed as he smiled with a despaired look on his face.

"I'm more desired than the male leads." Ara laughed with Athy and Jeanette.

"But if there still is a chance of someone then..." Ara turned her head to look at her father who even with black hair and black eyes was still as handsome.

"Of course, it's Daddy!" Athy agreed noticing Ara's gaze.

"Somebody help me..." Lucas muttered to himself whil Ijekiel just sighed.

Everything had turned out like the happily ever after that Ara had desired. Athernitas' history was wiped out and with the Mage of the Tower's intervention Athelinda was gaining more favor in the history. Amara's reign was going to come with a few years which made the nobles seek her out if they were struck with any problem and she would deal with it immaculately.

Amara's compassion for her people wasn't hidden, she would often go on secret checks across the territory and check the reports of the nobles herself and if there was a problem she would solve it personally. That was the reason why she was quite well-known in the entire Kingdom to be one of the most beloved and revered Crown Princess. Athanasia was also the star of the social circles because of her beauty and knowledge.

Both the sisters were like blessings to the Obelia and even if someone had a problem with it, they wouldn't dare utter a word because they knew the supporters of Ara were all around. One wrong word and they could be trampled.

Ara swiftly gained the title of the Strongest Magician Crown Princess and soon-to-be the Strongest Magician Emperor. She was still under quite a workload but with the help from others she got some breaks and good sleep. Her relationship with Lucas was going smoothly side by side, despite his attitude, Lucas was quite patient with her. He knew her priorities were fixed and even though he was one of them, he couldn't just hog her all for himself. He just had to wait, being the person with strong mana made the aging slow which was why it was likely that Ara would be there with him as long as he was alive.

Athanasia proudly stood by her sister as her aide at times and nobody dared to look down on the precious and beloved sister of the Crown Princess because they had witnessed what would happen if they angered Ara.

Athanasia had made up her mind and the courtship between her and Ijekiel was also under the wraps just like Ara and Lucas. Both the sisters were doing their best to keep the balance with their eyes on the present and hopes for the future. But they didn't have to worry as they both were there to rely on each other when the tough time would come.

Athanasia still held the tea parties at the palace and had gained the permission to visit the events outside, of course, Ara was always by her sister's side but somehow Ara was starting to think of slowly letting Athy look for her way. Originally, in the manwha, Athy was the Crown Princess but since Amara existed that place was taken. So, Athy was trying her hands in what she liked doing, without anyone's help. She liked planning events and had been a social influencer with her style and beauty. But that also meant that she had to deal with Ara's never-ending praises.

As for Claude, he was happy to see his daughters being with him despite everything, both the girls loved him and gave him most of their attention which made him satisfied. He had never experienced familial love in past, his mother was mostly sick in bed so it was rare that he could feel the warmth of her arms. He had thought his brother would be his only confidant but when even he turned his back, he had lost everything. Until he met Diana, but after losing her as well, he tried his hand in Black Magic.

But even after everything, the two small hands reached for him when he was alone in the darkness, in a numb death-like state. He hadn't expected the warmth from those two tiny hands to warm his heart and fill colors in his monotonous life. That one child who was always bright and happy and another who was quiet and self-sacrificing. He had been blessed with the two daughters that he didn't think of anything else that could make his life perfect. These two were the best gifts of his life after everything that he'd suffered from.

It wasn't like he didn't know that his daughters had already selected their life partners but since they were trying their best to keep it from him, he didn't poke around. He knew when the time comes he would have to let them go...

The thought still hurt him but he knew they won't be too far away.

Jeanette was happier because just like she had wanted she got her family, even though she had to stay away from her sisters yet, the joy wasn't less because Ara and Athy never let her feel alone. Jeanette was finally trying something for herself in the new city, she was becoming bolder and attempting to step out of her shell and face the world with her own power. Of course, she had her father beside her but she was happy that she was finally able to roam outside without any fear or restrictions. She was really enjoying her newfound freedom and she greatly appreciated it because it was a gift from Ara.

She loved both her sisters dearly despite anything and she wished to be with them more.

Ijekiel was finally the Duke of the Alpheus which gave him a lot more work but even with that he was happy because he could now protect his loved ones. His father was in good health and he was greatly satisfied with Jeanette's current position. She didn't have to be trapped in a mansion, hiding herself but she was able to go out and show herself to the world and enjoy it all.

Ijekiel was the happiest when he got a confirmation of his proposal from Athanasia, he was still wondering if it would be fine for them to continue to be in hiding. But his worries were at ease when he got to know that Ara was aware of it and even she was involved in a relationship with the Mage of the Tower, Lucas.

Speaking of Felix and Lily then, Felix had finally gotten enough courage to propose Lily so, he did that and Lily agreed. The two would soon be married and Athy had taken it upon herself to plan their wedding as she liked planning the events.

Roger Alpheus was mostly in his mansion but he was at ease now. Mostly because he could see the child that he brought up finally being happy with her heart open. The man whom he had thought would ruin everything was now  someone whom he relied upon for the happiness of Jeanette.

Roger couldn't help but be grateful to the one person who had made it all possible. Amara de Alger Obelia. Despite anything she had handled everything quite well, she had saved everyone's lives and settled for everyone to have a happy ending.

Anastacius, after getting freed from the curse was finally breathing easily and he was starting to open up to his daughter. If only he had been a little stronger then everything would have been better since the beginning, but he let that thought slide since he had learned that every thing that happened was a result of the seeds sowed in the past.

He was for one, grateful for his brother's older daughter and his neice Ara for reaching out to him. When everyone had abandoned him, she had reached out with purest of intentions and had made it possible for him to be in the light without any guilt and be happy and watch his loved ones being happy too.

Ara noticed as how Athy and Jeanette were looking at the trinkets at a stall when she noticed some goons staring at them.

"Hello, ladies, are you two alone?" One of the men approached them.

"You can hang out with us if you want."

"Yeah, we'll show you some great places."

One of them reached out to touch Athy's hair which made Ara's blood boil.

Athy simply leaned back and giggled along with Jeanette.

"Why don't you ask my brother and them?" She said pointing back at Ara and the men behind her.

The three looked behind the girls and in an instant went paler than bone with cold sweat running down their faces as they stared at the figures who looked as if they were Devil's reincarnation.

"What kind of death would be more painful?" Ara wondered as she crunched her knuckles.

"You seem to have an intricate way of begging for death." Claude glared at them.

"Shouldn't waste time in taking out the trash." Anastacius spoke coldly.

"Step back, Jeanette and Athy, this might be dangerous." Ijekiel said as he stepped ahead.

"I'll just make their bodies disappear then," Lucas said as he picked his ear.

Watching the intimidating people the three bowed ninety degree.

"We're sorry!" They shouted and then ran away.

Ara clicked her tongue as she stepped closer to her sisters, "These pests just keep coming around."

"It's okay, we'll be fine with you all." Athy said with a smile at Ara.

"If anything happens we'll rely on you, big brother." Jeannette added as she too smiled up at Ara.

Ara looked at both of them before turning away as her cheeks turned red.

"I-It's not only me here, give some credit to them as well."

The two girls giggled and the small outing continued till at some point Ara stopped to look at the ribbons for her sisters.

"E-Excuse me!" She turned her head and saw a girl with light pink hair standing there, she had bright green eyes with seemed to be twinkling with glee. It looked like she could be a year or so younger.

"Are you talking to me?" Ara asked.

The girl nodded, her cheeks dusted pink, "A-Are you new to this town?"

"Ah, yes. I came to visit my relatives."

"I-Is that so?"

Ara wondered why this girl was talking to a stranger.

"Are you lost or something?" Ara asked as she looked around.

"N-No! I live here." She said as she held her hands at her chest and Ara tilted her head to one side.

"M-May I ask where you've come from?"

"Huh?"

"D-Don't take me wrong, I-I... Well..."

Ara smiled as the girl seemed quite nervous.

"I'm from Obelia." Ara answered and the girl smiled up at her.

"R-Really?"

"Yes."

"Th-Then... may I know your name?" She asked.

"A-"

"What are you doing here, Ara?" Ara stumbled a little as she felt a weight over her shoulders.

"Lucas, what are you doing?" Ara asked as he had wrapped his arms around her.

"Yah, do you have a death wish? Dad won't think before sending your head flying if he sees you like this." Ara warned him as she slapped his hands off her shoulders.

"Hm? Who is this cute girl?" Lucas asked as he stood beside Ara.

"Ah... What's your name?" Ara asked.

"I-I'm, Arcelia Wordsworth." She answered shyly.

"And you?" She asked and Ara scratched the back of her head, she hadn't thought of a good name for herself.

"Claudius." Lucas coughed to hide his laughter.

"Of all the names."

"Shut up!"

"Claudius..." The girl spoke with wide and bright eyes.

"Mr. Claudius, will you be staying here for some time?... If yes then, will it possible for us to meet again?" She asked hesitantly.

"Uh... I don't know we still have a lot of work pending so maybe we'd have to leave tomorrow."

"Ah, is that punk approaching Jeanette?" Lucas spoke as he pointed in one direction and Ara's attention snapped over to it.

"Where?" She hissed jumping to her intimidating expression in an instant.

"Look, that guy." Lucas said pointing at a bald guy who was looking at Jeanette.

"Miss, please excuse me for a moment."

Ara stomped away to have a look while Arcelia looked at her.

"Miss Wordsworth," she turned as she heard the black haired boy call her.

"I see you're taken by our Claudius' beauty,"

Her face went red in an instant, "Ah, that's not it..."

"Well, I'll just be straightforward for this one," he said as he turned and looked at Ara who now stood beside Jeanette and Athy chasing away all the men with her intimidating glare.

He found it endearing, "That one is already taken."

Arcelia's eyes widened a little before a sad expression took over.

"Is that so?" She spoke in a low voice.

"I know this person can be really charming that it's hard to not fall in love with them so, don't feel too bad." Lucas said as he smiled down at Arcelia.

"Then, what about you Mister?" She asked and Lucas raised his eyebrows.

"Eh? Me? Well, I'm the one that's claimed that person."

"Hah?" She gasped.

"Man, I take my eyes off them for a second and the pests start gathering." Ara returned as she dusted her hands.

She stood before Arcelia with a smile, "Sorry for leaving so suddenly, so, what were you saying?"

"Ah... It's nothing." She said averting her eyes and Ara tilted her head to one side.

"What were you doing here anyways?" Lucas asked taking Ara's attention.

"Ah, I was looking for ribbons to gift Athy and Jennie." She said.

"The-Then, I'll take your leave, Mr. Claudius." Arcelia said and turned.

"Ah, wait." Ara said and crouched down at her feet.

"Your laces aren't tied properly." She spoke and tied the laces of Arcelia's shoes.

"There," she stood back up and then patted Arcelia's head making the girl blush.

"Don't go around talking to strangers on your own, okay? Not everyone is like us."

"Ye-Yes." Arcelia said as she turned and scurried away.

Ara turned her head back at the ribbons and picked up two, one blue and other green.

"How are these?" She asked Lucas making him sigh as he smiled.

"What should I do about you?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"Why do you keep attracting unnecessary attention?"

"What do you mean?" Ara asked.

"Guess, I'll just have to be vigilant for my own sake." Lucas said as he picked up a red ribbon and placed it over his lips before handing it to Ara making her blush.

"Wh-What was that?" She gasped and he chuckled before he turned her and led her back towards the group.

The rest of the day just spent with the group walking around the town trying different dishes and buying some random things. Until they reached at the cliff to see the sunset. The group stood by the railing watching the sky being painted with the splashes of golden, pink and purple as the sun slowly receded near the horizon making it seem as though it was melting in the ocean.

"Wow."

"This is so beautiful!"

Ara watched the faces of the people with her and wished that she could freeze this moment. She had come a long way after enduring everything and after watching the result of her hard work, she was more than satisfied. She was happy.

They stayed there as the sun completely went down and then Jeanette took Ara's and Athy's hands.

"Come, there's going to be a fireworks show tonight! We can't miss it!" She said as she started tugging.

Ara and Athy smiled as they ran behind Jeanette making the group to hurry behind them.

"Don't go too fast!" The men shouted but the three figures weren't listening.

"The bridge is the best place to view the fireworks." Jeanette said as she pointed at the bridge.

Before long the seven figures stood at the bridge facing the sky which glistened with the countless stars.

"When will it start?" Athy asked.

"Soon!"

"You didn't have to run then." Lucas whined.

"Aish, this old man always complains, you should have stayed back at home then." Ara spoke.

"I would have but you keep troubling me so, I had to come."

"You two sound like an old married couple." Anastacius commented making Ara and Lucas to look at him and then at Claude.

"I guess, your son-in-laws are chosen, Claude. Will you invite me for the wedding?" Anastacius smirked making Ijekiel to turn red as well.

"Sure... Son-in-laws." Claude looked down at the two prospective son-in-laws which made the two boys gulp.

"Ah, look it's starting!" Athy suddenly shouted making everyone look at the sky.

Ara heard Lucas and Ijekiel sigh which made her smile.

A single shot rose in the sky and blew into the splash of glowing particles. Ara stared at the various other colorful particles which covered the sky and she sighed with content.

She placed her one hand over Athy's shoulder who stood in front of her while other held Claude's arm as he stood beside her.

The two looked at her and she smiled at them making them smile as well as they returned the gesture by holding her hand and wrapping an arm around her shoulder respectively.

Yes, this was the happy ending that Ara had envisioned. The most beautiful and the most content ending... Or rather the beginning for the happy life with her family.

In a life which she had made herself.

"Thank You, God!" Her prayer went from her heart as the spark shot up in air and blew spreading the glowing particles across the sky.

A human's life is just as the fireworks, one shot was all it took for the life to last, it would burn brightly, serve its purpose and then disappear, or rather mix with the air to go ahead for its next journey.

TO BE CONTINUED...

***

Don't just leave there's a Q and A update too!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.4K 3.8K 31
Your past will never truly be forgotten, I realize this now. Denying it will only make things worse, accepting it will allow you to move on. But do I...
1K 328 12
Monsters Are Created By Other Monsters. Sou & Isabelle, A set of eccentric and unhinged twins with erratic elemental powers has to set aside their di...
8.4K 437 9
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
50K 1.5K 11
What if Athanasia from "Lovely Princess" didn't die? (The original novel by Plutus and webcomic by Spoon do not belong to me. Also, please be aware...