love island 2023

נכתב על ידי demieslove

in which carmen mccoy enters the villa to find the one עוד

carmen
dares
telling tales
zachariah's choice
whitney
sneaky link
sammy
terrace
first recoupling
bankers
new girls
favourites
dumping
game playing
birthdays
decisions
scott
pancakes
WAG
journey
situationships
girlies

first impressions

8.5K 115 40
נכתב על ידי demieslove

Carmen watched as a tall, blonde girl got out of the car parked behind her own, a wide smile on her face. "I'm Carmen."

"I'm Jess." she spoke, pulling Carmen into a hug. "Lovely to meet you."

"You look stunning." Carmen said as the two girls linked hands and made their way into the villa.

"Shut up. So do you." Jess replied as the two girls scanned their surroundings. "Oh my god."

"Shall we grab a drink?" Carmen asked as she led Jess over to where a bottle of champagne sat.

"I can't actually believe that I'm here." Jess spoke before pointing in the direction of the day beds. "I am not gonna be sleeping on one of them, I'm telling you."

"No, no." Carmen laughed, shaking her head at the blonde's words.

"So what's your type?" Jess asked as the two now sat in a secluded area, their glasses now full.

"I like pretty boys." Carmen replied.

"Oh my god. So do I" Jess beamed, placing her hand on the brunettes arm. "Brunettes?"

"Yeah, I'd say brunettes." Carmen said, Jess nodding in agreement.

"I'm so exited to meet everybody. And see what boys come in."

"Hello, hello." a voice spoke causing their heads to whip around. "How are you two? You all right?"

"Oh, my god," Jess spoke upon seeing the man before them. "How are you, I'm Jess."

"Nice to meet you." he replied, now stood besides them.

"What's your name?" Carmen asked, as he pulled her into a side hug.

"Mitchel."

"I'm Carmen."

"Look at you in red, bringing the love." Jess spoke. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good, yeah." Mitchell replied, watching as Carmen poured him a drink.

"Where are you from?" she asked, passing the glass over the counter.

"Cheers. Sheffield. Where are you two from?"

"Im from London." Jess spoke.

"Devon." Carmen replied before they all cheered. "Cheers, to love island."

"What do you do?" Jess spoke, causing the spotlight to fall on Mitch once again.

"For work? Guess. Go on, just guess." he replied.

"I think your like an electrician." Jess said, Carmen humming in agreement to her guess.

"Close."

"Plumber?" Carmen said.

"Gas engineer. A smarter version." Mitch corrected them.

Carmen was the first to notice the new boy walking over, nudging Jess as he smiled at them. "Oh my god."

"How's it going, bro?" he spoke to Mitch first.

"Yeah, it's really good. What's your name, bro?" Mitch replied.

"Dre, what's yours, bro?" the new boy replied.

"Mitch, nice to meet you bro."

"Hi, I'm Jess nice to meet you." Jess spoke as she pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek.

"Carmen." the brunette smiled before doing the same. "Nice to meet you."

"I'm Andre but you can call me Dre."

"Okay." Jess spoke with a giggle, "that's got a bit of a twang."

"Do you want a drink?" Carmen asked.

"I'd appreciate that." Andre spoke as he sat beside Mitch on one of the loungers. "This is crazy, bro."

"Are you surprised to see us here?" Jess spoke once her own and Carmen's glass had been refilled.

"Mhm. Yes. As I was walking through I was thinking, cool the ladies are gonna be standing, or whatever."

"I like it though," Carmen spoke, the three other islanders nodding in agreement.

"Yeah I think I can get to know you better before I step forward. Where are you from?"

"So I was born in Portugal but I live in Birmingham." Andre replied.

"Not too far from me, then." Mitch replied before the sound of heels tapping was heard.

"Hi." Jess smiled, pulling the new girl into a hug. "How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you? I'm Ella." she spoke as she was then pulled into a hug by Carmen.

"I'm Carmen. You look stunning,"

"Thank you, so do you." Ella smiled.

"It so weird that there's boys and girls." Jess spoke once everyone had introduced themselves to one and other.

"I'm confused." Ella replied once taking the glass from Andre.

"So, what's your type, usually?" Mitch asked.

"Tall. Nice teeth. Muscly but not too muscly," she continued.

"Unlucky, bro. Unlucky." Mitch said, patting Andre's shoulder making them all laugh.

"So what's your type?" Ella asked Andre as they all sat round the fire pit.

"My type is, I mainly go for like, personality. I know it's kind of like-I look for the inside first, and then go for the outside." he replied.

"But the outside is what you see first. So like what kind of girl would you go for" Ella spoke,

"Okay, okay. I might as well make it juicy, yourself." Andre spoke as he looked at the girl sat opposite.

__

Carmen squealed once seeing Maya Jama walk through the doors, a wide smile on her face. "Hello, my lovelies."

"Oh my god."

"You okay, Making yourself at home already?"

"Yeah." they all chorused.

"It's very exiting. Shall we have a chat?" she asked, before sitting in between the boys and girls. "Girls you look amazing. Boys, you look all right too."

The comment caused everyone to laugh, before Maya began to speak again. "So this is a boy different. Weber switched it up a little bit by lettering you meet at the beginning. Do you like it? You happy with the way it worked out?"

"Yeah, it was unexpected."

"Anyone been flirting already?" Maya asked.

"Absolutely." Andre answered almost immediately which caused all the girls to laugh.

Maya continued to ask what it was everyone was looking for, Andre taking it as a chance to flirt with Ella once more. "All right, we'll you guys have had some time to get to know each other. However, I have got some news. None of you guys will be coupling up with each other. As that decision has already been made by the public."

"Oh my god."

"So are you all ready to find out who the public have coupled you up with?"

"Yes, please." the all replied before the five of them were led to stand in a line besides the pool, Maya stood directly opposite.

"Okay, everybody this is George." Maya spoke before a tall man made his entrance

"Yo! Whats going on." he spoke.

"You may have noticed things are a little bit different this time." Maya said. "So, these guys have spent a little bit of time hanging out already. I'm not gonna ask you to choose which or the girls you want to couple up with. Because that decision has already been made by the public."

"Oh wow. Bit of a twist." George spoke.

"George, the girl that the public have chosen for you to couple up with is- Jess." The islanders clapped as George made his way over to where the blonde stood, the two exchanging a kiss on the cheek before standing side by side.

"Jess, how are you feeling?" Maya asked.

"Yeah, good. He's a handsome boy."

"Shall we meet our next islander? This is Molly." Maya continued as a short blonde girl in a bright red bikini walked in.

"Hi Molly, anyone catch your eye on first glance?" Maya spoke.

"Yeah, red shorts." the blonde spoke, pointing in the direction of Mitch who looked rather pleased with her words. "Matchy-matchy."

"So as you can see, things are a little different here. But before I explain what's going on, let's meet our next islander Catherine." A dark haired girl followed, a beaming smile on her face as she took in her surroundings. "Welcome to the party Catherine."

"Molly and Catherine, this probably wasn't what you were expecting?" Maya continued causing both the girls to shake their heads. "So, we already have our first couple, Jess and George. Girls you'll be coupling up with Andre and Mitchel. But it won't be your choice because the public have already made that decision for you."

"Oh my god." Catherine spoke as she covered her face with her hands whilst laughing nervously.

"So, let's find out who's been coupled up with who. Catherine the public have decided that you should be coupled up with- Andre. Which means, Molly you are coupled up with red shorts."

Carmen watched as both girls began to walk over to the remaining boys, feeling a lot more nervous than before.

"Well, now we have three couples. Jess and George, Molly and Mitchel and Catherine and Andre. Carmen, are you ready to meet your man?"

"Yeah, I feel so lonely stood her by myself." she commented.

"Ella, are you feeling nervous?" Maya asked the other single girl.

"I'm ready, you can bring them out now."

"Okay. Let's meet our next islander. It's Mehdi." Carmen watched as a tall man walked out, his french accent evident when he spoke.

"Hi everyone, nice to meet you all."

"What are you thinking of the girls so far, Mehdi?" Maya asked.

"They're all beautiful, yes." Mehdi replied with a smile.

"We'll before we go any further, we're going to meet our final islander- Tyrique."

Carmen caught eyes with Ella who shared the same smile she had once seeing the final boy. He was tall, rather muscular with a few tattoos scattered on his arms.

"Now boys, I bet you're wondering, "What's going on right now?" Well the public have been playing cupid. And they've matched Jess and George, Cathrine and Andre and Molly and Mitchel so far. But we also have two beautiful single girls, Carmen and Ella, who are waiting to find out each of you the public have chosen to couple up with them."

"So, Mehdi, the girl the public have has chosen for you to couple up with is, Carmen." Carmen smiled as he walked over, giving him a friendly hug as Maya continued.

"That means Tyrique, you have been coupled up with Ella."

Carmen clapped as she watched said boy walk over to the girl stood beside her which allowed to hear what Ella had whispered. "Do you remember we've met before?"

"So now we have our two final couples. Carmen and Mehdi and Tyrique and Ella. Carmen are you happy with the publics decision?"

"Yeah, he seems like a lovely guy."

"And Mehdi? How are you feeling?"

"She's cute." he replied which caused her and some of the other islanders to laugh.

"So now we have our first five couples. You'll all spend the summer getting to know each other, living together, sharing a bed together all in this amazing villa. Hanging out on the sun with sexy people, sounds good doesn't it? But don't forget in eight weeks time, the public will choose one couple to be crowned winners of love island and take home a massive £50,000. Will your heads be turned, or will you stay loyal from day one? I think it's fair to say on love island, you should 100% expect the unexpected. Good luck my loves, I will see you all very soon."

remember to comment any suggestions

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

9.4K 312 7
In 2017, Belva Ellis secured herself as a firm fan favourite when she revealed that she only applied to be on love island because of game of truth or...
453K 6.1K 62
Love Island 2021
466K 4.7K 46
Y/n enters the love island winter 2020 villa in hope of finding love but will she come out with just friends or a lover?
639K 8.8K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love