EmpiresSMP and Hermitcraft on...

נכתב על ידי DreSTizzally_

Why am I making this book when I have 2 other books in the making? I don't know (9/25/2023) oh god I've sped... עוד

New request page (not that different from old one-)
(Old) Request page (always open for requests)
{ S2 } Daily day at the bar 🦋
{ S1 } The second date [Flower Husbands] 🦋
{ S1 } "A dance with me?" [Jizzie] 🦋->🥀
{ S2 } Jail watching Pt2 [FH] 🦋??
{ S2 } A poppy reminder [FlowerHusbands]🥀
{ S1 } Comfort from the unexpected [FlowerHusbands]
{ S2 } Cat-like (+mini announcement at the end)🦋
{HERMITCRAFT S9} Anger (Tanpulse???)🦋
{ ESMP1 } The Cod Mask (Fwhimmy)

{ S2 } Jail watching [FH] 🦋???

145 3 6
נכתב על ידי DreSTizzally_

Most of this isn't accurate I am pretty sure (idk if it is)

Also Jimmy's normal sized cause yeah

_________________________

Jimmy and the old sheriff were sitting at a table, talking and laughing at the saloon.

"Alright, alright, so-..." Jimmy cut himself off and got distracted by footsteps that were coming towards them. He looked at the entrance of the saloon. "Scott, what are you doing here." He asked with a annoyed face.

"Well howdy there!" The old sheriff greeted enthusiastically, not knowing who Scott was. He whispered to Jimmy, "Who's that?"

"Hi, Jimmy~" Scott smirked. Clearly there to mess with Jimmy. "And, you must be the old sheriff?"

"Yes! Hello person I don't know," The old sheriff replied. He tipped his hat. "This is my hat 'Wednesday'!"

Jimmy sighed in annoyance, "Old Sheriff, this is Scott," Jimmy introduced. "And Scott, you somehow know who the old sheriff is."

"I mean, he is one of the best sheriff's in this room," Scott joked. "How could someone not know him?"

"What are you implying?" Jimmy asked. "Why are you even here anyways? Your either here to disrespect me or make me unbelievably confused!"

"Shouldn't I be in jail for disrespecting you then?" Scott laughed.

The old sheriff turned to Jimmy, "I mean he's right Jimmy," the old sheriff shrugged.

"But Scott different. He'll-" Jimmy got cut off by Scott.

"Oh? I'm different?" Scott chuckled and walked up to Jimmy.

"Because you do this weird- flir- flirting thing! And I think letting you go on the loose is better than you torturing me with your flirty comments in my jail cell!" Jimmy explained, rolling his eyes.

"But it shouldn't be a problem since your a tough sheriff," Scott joked again.

Jimmy was about to say something but kept quiet.

The old sheriff stood up. "I'll show you how it's done, Jimmy!" The old sheriff walked up to Scott. "Put your hands behind your back! Your goin' to jail!"

Scott nodded and smiled at Jimmy. Scott put his hands behind his back. The old sheriff puts handcuffs on Scott and locks them.

"Come follow along, Jimmy!" Old sheriff suggested enthusiastically. He takes Scott to the jail area. He pressed the button to open a door to one of the cells, unlocks Scott's cuffs and shoved him (Scott) in the cell. "Easy peasy!" The old sheriff to Jimmy.

"Well, because he doesn't like to mess with you," Jimmy mumbled, arms crossed.

"Now you try!" The old sheriff instructed.

Before Jimmy could say anything, the old sheriff opened the door to the cell, and brought Scott out. He brought Scott out of the jail area.

"If Scott was a criminal on the run, how would you stop him," The old sheriff asked. He nudged Scott to silently tell him to run.

Scott nodded and started running.

"Go get em'" The old sheriff slapped Jimmy's back.

Jimmy started running. He shouted to Scott, "Scott, can we just get this over with?"

"Catch up with me then!" Scott teased.

"Why you-" Jimmy used his elytra, glided a bit then used his rockets to catch up with Scott. Jimmy tackled Scott to the ground. Jimmy put his foot on Scott's back, making Scott's jacket have a stain. "Stay down."

Jimmy took Scott's hands and tightly locks them in handcuffs.

"Jimmy- that's tight," Scott said, struggling a little.

"A- be quiet!" Jimmy said. He got off of Scott. He pulled him up and led him back the cell.

"Doin' good!" The old sheriff gave two thumbs up, following Jimmy around.

Jimmy opened the door to the cell, unlocked the cuffs and pushed Scott in.

Scott fell to the floor. "Could of been more gentle..." Scott sat up and rubbed his wrists, which were a light red. "Say, you did a good job, Jimmy."
Scoot congratulated. He looked at Jimmy though the small holes in the door.

"Thank you, now no funny business," Jimmy glared at Scott.

Scott scoffed dramatically, he put a hand on his chest. "You can trust me Jimmy."

"Okay, can we go back to the saloon?" Jimmy asked. He turned to the old sheriff.

"Well, someone needs to watch the guy," The old sheriff shrugged. Jimmy turned to Scott.

"Well who-" Before Jimmy could turn back to the old sheriff. He disappeared. "Come on," He groaned

"You don't want to watch me, Jimmy?" Scott teased. "I thought you always liked doing that?"

"Wuh- no!" Jimmy turned red.

"Also, did you not realize that I still have my stuff?" Scott held out a pickaxe.

"Shoot!" Jimmy opened the cell door and held it open. "Drop all of it now!"

"Why should I?" Scott asked, standing right in front of Jimmy.

"Drop it, Scott," Jimmy

"Okay, okay," Scott surrendered. He dropped all of his stuff, including armor. "There, happy?"

Jimmy picks up all of Scott's stuff. He closed the cell's door and put Scott's stuff in a barrel. Jimmy accidentally puts his tools in the barrel as well but doesn't notice it.

Jimmy heard a crack. He turned around and immediately went into the call Scott was in.

"Scott, what did you-?" Jimmy sees Scott hisses and waving his fist in the air. One of Scott's fist was red. Jimmy's eyes widened when he sees a crack in the wall. "Did you punch the wall?! How did you even crack it?"

"The walls are fragile! Look!" Scott kicks the wall and it cracked. Scott hisses again. "See-?"

"Did- did that not hurt?!" Jimmy asked, concerned.

"It did," Scott responded blankly.

"Oh," Jimmy sighed. "Sit on the bed, let me see your hand and leg."

Scott sat on the bed, not saying anything.

"Okay... uh," Jimmy inspected Scott's hand. He sat on the bed next to Scott and noticed how Scott's wrists were also red from before. "Is it painful when I do- this?" Jimmy applied force on Scott's hand.

"Ah-! Y-Yeah, kinda," Scott replied. "Am surprised your checking up on me and not leaving me with the pain from my consequences."

"Yeah, w-well, I'm not a monster," Jimmy stated while not looking at Scott. Jimmy rubbed Scott's hand. "Yeah sure, I had a 'villain' arc but I will still help people as the sheriff here."

"Ack-!" Scott hissed once more as Jimmy rubbed his hand more.

"Is it really that painful?" Jimmy asked but quickly realized. "Sorry, that was a stupid question. May I see your leg now?"

"Uh, sure," Scott lifts up his leg that he used to hit the wall.

Jimmy went on the floor and sat down. He grabbed Scott's leg gently. He stroked Scott's leg.

"Tell me when it hurts a lot," Jimmy started applying pressure to random parts of Scott's foot.

Jimmy applied pressure to the bridge of Scott's foot.

"Ow- ow- there-"

"Okay, erm.." Jimmy mumbled. He thought of an idea. Jimmy stood up. "Okay, I'll go get you a healing potion. I'll be back."

Jimmy goes went to the door. He checked his inventory to get his pickaxe but realized it was gone.

"Where my pickaxe?!" Jimmy shouted. He double checked his inventory. "Scott, did you take it?" He turned to Scott.

Scott shook his head. "I thought had like an extra button or something to get out?"

"Well- no, I usually just break down the door," Jimmy explained. He realized his mistake. "I must of  put all of my tools in the barrel when I was putting away yours!" Jimmy rubbed his templates.

"...I guess your stuck in here with me?" Scott shrugged.

"I guess..." Jimmy sighed and sat down on the bed.

_________________________

1264 words

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
1.2M 56.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
224K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
206K 1K 192
Mature content