RWBY and JNPR Watch The Recol...

Av CeruleanLancer

The Blood Gulch Chronicles are over and now it's time for the teams to continue with the Recollection Trilogy... Mer

Mini-Series: Recovery One
S6E1
S6E2
S6E3
S6E4
S6E5
S6E6
S6E7
S6E8
S6E9
S6E10
S6E11
S6E12
S6E13
S6E15
S6E16
S6E17
S6E18
S6E19
Mini-Series: Relocated
S7E1
S7E2
S7E3
S7E4
S7E5
S7E6
S7E7
S7E8
S7E9
S7E10
S7E11
S7E12
S7E13
S7E14
S7E15
S7E16
S7E17
S7E18
S7E19
S8E1
S8E2
S8E3
S8E4
S8E5
S8E6
S8E7
S8E8
S8E9
S8E10
S8E11
S8E12
S8E13
S8E14
S8E15
S8E16
S8E17
S8E18
S8E19
S8E20

S6E14

1.1K 25 13
Av CeruleanLancer

Author's Note:

This next bit was greatly inspired by the Internet box. Also I'm glad you like the conversations between the team members. I really try to make sure they are realistic and in character. Let me know if I ever go OOC.

P.S- Nora is the hardest character to write lines for. I can't think in her craziness, and I can't just give her random crazy lines. I keep rewatching scenes with her and it's hard to come up with stuff for her. Mini rant about how great they wrote Nora. So unique.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S6E14- Reconstruction Chapter 14

"Blake I am now Yang 2.0 aka the non racist Yang."

"Yang you do realize I was joking right? I know you aren't racist. You're just an idiot who likes puns."

"Well that warms the heart, thank you." Yang grinned placing a hand over her heart.

"Does the 2.0 version of you come with any other upgrades?" Weiss asked. "Like less annoying, more focused on school work... anything?"

"That's Yang 3.0." Yang explained.

"When do we get 3 P-"

"Never."

Weiss pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head.

"We ready?" Jaune asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Reconstruction Chapter 14" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Do you guys care if we think of duo moves before the episode starts?" Jaune asked team RWBY.

"Didn't you just ask if we were ready?" Ruby asked.

"W- well actually I'm not as ready as I thought I was." Jaune stammered.

Yang waved a hand, "It's fine, we can help."

Weiss nodded, "And at some point we need to think of duo moves for the Toon. And maybe even trio moves, or even quad moves? But with-"

"Am I this bad with weapons?" Ruby asked Yang and Blake.

The two nodded.

"Hey Weiss?" Pyrrha asked stopping her ramblings.

"Hmm?" Weiss asked.

"Maybe we can do this another day, when we all train." Pyrrha smiled.

Weiss huffed, "Can I at least do duo moves since they're fresh in my mind?"

Pyrrha nodded, "That would be grand."

"But after us!" Nora grinned.

"I already thought of some names." Jaune smiled, "Me and Pyrrha's can be Arkos cause you know..Nikos and Arc."

Pyrrha smiled, "I like it, what would our move be?"

Jaune waved a hand in dismissal "Let's just do names for now. If we think of team moves it will take forever and we won't ever get to watch the episode."

Yang nodded.

"Anyway, That's uhh... that's actually all I have." Jaune frowned.

"You only thought of one for you and Pyrrha?" Ruby asked.

Yang grinned and opened her mouth, but Blake put a hand over it stopping her.

Jaune blushed, "It's hard coming up with names."

Nora grinned, "Oh! I have some! Me and Pyrrha can be Girl power and me and Ren can be flower power!"

"Both have power in them." Jaune pointed out.

"Well yeah because I'm in it." Nora chuckled. "Electricity."

Jaune nodded. "Ok Girl power and uhh... Flower Power. You guys ok with it?"

"I like it." Pyrrha chuckled.

"Couldn't argue with her if I tried." Ren added.

Yang started laughing, "H- Hey you know what? Jaune you and Ren can have a duo move called Martial Arcs."

Team RWBY groaned bar Yang who was laughing.

"You're so quick witted in the worst way!" Weiss groaned.

"... I like Martial Arcs." Jaune chuckled.

Ren nodded, "I do too, that was a clever pun Yang."

"NO!" Ruby shouted, "Please don't encourage her."

"Yes!" Yang cheered.

"So that just leaves You and Nora, and finally me and Pyrrha." Ren explained.

"Jaune and Nora could be Hammerfell." Blake suggested.

"That sounds awesome!" Nora grinned. "But can it be Hammerfell power?"

"No." Jaune chuckled, "Ok that just leaves Pyrrha and Ren... any suggestions?"

"... This is hard." Ruby complained.

"What about-"

As everyone suggested different names Blake chuckled to herself.

I wonder if I should tell them they're shipping themselves? How would they react?

Yangs face would be incredible. As well as Weiss's. Ruby would probably be the most embarrassed. That would be cute and extremely funny. Ren would likely have no reaction. Nora would argue that her and Ren aren't together together even though they're kidding themselves. Jaune and Pyrrha? Pyrrha would be optimistic and Jaune would probably be like Ruby and stammer.

... WAIT! Ruby and Yang came up with one! Gross gross gross! Oh god! Don't picture it don't- Blake gagged.

"You ok Blake?" Ruby asked.

"Yeah you look a little green." Yang added.

Blake shook her head. "I'm fine." She swallowed the bile that had risen up at the image.

Anyone who ships pairings like that are absolutely disgusting. On second thought I probably shouldn't tell them. This will just be my little secret. And joke heh heh heh.

Blake chuckled to herself again. "What about Rykos?"

Everyone stopped talking.

"I like it." Pyrrha grinned. "I think all the names are great but Rykos has a nice ring to it."

"A lot like Arkos." Jaune pointed out.

Blake shrugged.

"Well I think we got all that out of the way." Yang grumbled. "Let's start the episode already!"

Director: "Dear Chairman."

Fade in to the jeep being chased by the Hornet

Director: "Sir while I appreciate your concern, allow me to correct you in one area. I value all our subjects' well being, but I revere above all else our ability to continue as a species; our ability to survive. And no committee, no bureaucrat , will ever convince me otherwise."

"What is he talking about?" Weiss complained. "Every message he starts off normal but then goes off on a crazy tangent about some quasi philosophical nonsense that doesn't relate to anything."

"There have to be other messages we aren't seeing." Jaune commented.

Blake sighed, "What the director is saying is interesting characterization but Weiss is right. It makes no sense."

"That could be the point." Ren pointed out. "He avoids questions and responds with whatever he deems is a correct response. I don't think it's a mistake."

"I don't either." Weiss stated. "My complaint is with the director not the show."

Grif: "Hey I have a question, why do we agree to come along on these things if we're just gonna be the decoy the whole time?"

Washington: "Looks like you have it under control. I'll be right back."

Blake chuckled.

"I don't think they have it under control." Ren pointed out.

Cut to inside the base

Church: "Tex? Tex are you here? Tex come on. Tex! Allison?"

"Allison?" Ruby questioned.

"It's Tex's name." Ren explained. "It's been mentioned a few times before."

"Oh." Ruby blushed.

Dramatic gun cock Guard 2: "Alright, freeze."

"Such a bad liar." Blake sighed.

"Still a great quality." Pyrrha grinned.

Church: "ahw, what?"

Guard 2: "They told us to be on the lookout for someone acting odd, and you're acting odd. So hands up."

"Finally a good soldier." Weiss grinned.

"The one soldier who denied Washington access to the site was also a good soldier." Ren pointed out.

"Oh right, I forgot about him." Weiss shrugged.

Church: "hehey, buddy, come on. You don't need to be like all..."

Wash enters behind the guard and knocks him out.

Church: "... knocked out Thanks Wash."

Blake grinned.

"I'm surprised he didn't quickly say oh the back of my head. I was waiting for it." Jaune frowned.

"They can't overuse that joke, then it would get boring." Blake explained.

Jaune nodded, "Makes sense."

Washington: "Church, is that you in there?"

Church: "Uh yeah, one sec-"

Church appears next to the guy he was previously inhabiting

Church: "There."

Guard 1: "What happened? I feel kinda..."

Guard 1 falls over

"Church still doesn't understand the power he has with his ability." Blake sighed, "Imagine if that was someones semblance, they could take over someone's body."

"What if someone does have that semblance. We would never know!" Nora flourished.

"That's scary." Ruby mumbled, "But I would know if one of you guys were being possessed!" "How?" Blake asked.

Jaune and Yang chuckled.

"Ruby will know the instant something is different with you." Jaune explained.

Washington: "What do you think you're doing in here?"

Church: "I had to see Tex's body I uh,... she's like me Wash."

Washington: "I know all about her Church. Come on, you're not gonna find anything in here."

"How would he know all about her?" Blake asked.

Ren hummed, "That's interesting."

Church: "But where is she? She should be here right? I mean, shouldn't she?"

Yang sighed, "She should. I mean come on she's a ghost."

"She probably left a while ago." Pyrrha suggested. "It would make sense. I don't think she would be happy inhabiting another canyon."

Yang laughed, "You're probably right."

Washington: "We've all lost people Church. What's important, is that you remember her."

"That's sweet." Pyrrha smiled.

Ruby nodded, "Yeah."

"It's always important to remember good things." Nora added.

Ren perked up and began writing what Nora said down.

Washington: "And what's even more important is that you don't slow me down while I'm in the middle of a mission!"

Blake laughed.

Sound of explosion

Washington: "What now!?"

Cut to Wash and ghost Church standing outside the base watching the chase. Back and forth the reds go in the warthog as rockets nearly miss them.

Washington: "What is going on out here?"

Sarge: "What does it look like?"

Grif: "We're running from the stupid plane!"

"The hornet is completely ignoring two completely stationary targets." Weiss commented.

"Probably because they see the vehicle with a turret is the bigger threat." Ren explained.

Washington: "Well, we need to leave. We have a Warthog at Blue Base. We'll take that and you follow me."

Sarge: "What about the ship!?"

Washington: "Well, take it down!"

Sarge: " Not that simple!"

Grif: "If it's so easy, why don't you do it?"

"I bet he can." Blake grinned.

Washington: "Fine."

Blake grinned even wider.

Wash fires at the ship to get its attention, and starts running, in a gunfight with it

"It doesn't look like he's doing much." Jaune commented.

Church: "Should we help him?"

Grif: "We could, or we could take bets on how long he's gonna live. I got ten bucks that says it's less than a minute."

Church: "I'll take that action."

Pyrrha shook her head.

"You two wanna make a bet?" Jaune asked.

Ren and Yang shook their heads.

"We all know Washington is going to be a total badass and take down the airship." Yang explained.

"No point in betting." Ren added.

Wash manoeuvers himself up on a cliff and shoots a fusion coil in to the grav lift Church rode on earlier which throws it at the ship, and he then blows the fusion coil up next to it with a well placed battle rifle shot.

"Yang you were right. Total badass." Blake commented.

Everyone else nodded.

The Hornet begins beeping and eventually it crashes. In well under a minute

Washington: "Okay, now can we go?"

As he says this the Hornet falls behind him

"Real badasses don't look at explosions." Nora grinned.

Cut to everyone gathered outside the blue base

Washington:"Alright, I need suggestions. The Freelancer Command Facility is an underground complex of secure bunkers and fortified chambers. Let's put our heads together and see if we can figure out a way to get in there."

Ren frowned, "I guess what we saw in space was not the command center."

Grif: "I have an idea."

Washington: "And 'let's not do it' is not an acceptable plan."

Blake and Weiss chuckled.

Grif: "Oh. Well you probably should have said that before you asked for suggestions."

Washington: "Next idea."

"The best way would be to find a lowly guarded entrance first and then work on how they would get in after that." Blake commented.

"I thought he was with Command. Why can't he just ask to go in." Ruby asked.

"Command tried to have him killed remember? In the mini series." Ren explained. "He said they could trust him as far as south. And after he... took care of her he basically went rogue."

"But why?" Ruby asked.

"They didn't really give him much of a choice." Blake shrugged. "They wouldn't let him in anywhere. I think he only cares about stopping the Meta from becoming even more powerful."

Simmons: "Why don't we call Command, and ask them what the proper procedure is for invading their headquarters?"

"I thought he was the smart one?" Nora said furrowing her brows.

Washington: "Next."

Sarge: "How about we build a makeshift nuclear device, and blow the entire place to kingdom-"

Washington: "No. We have to get in there."

"The alpha." Weiss answered.

Simmons: "Why?"

Washington: "'Cause we need to unlock the Alpha."

Simmons: "The what?"

Church: "It's the main A.I. from Project Freelancer. You know all the A.I.s that we've been dealing with over the years? It's where they were all copied from originally."

Simmons: "You can't copy an A.I."

Ren frowned.

"Well they did." Nora chuckled, "There's always a way to break the rules."

Ren perked up again. She's on fire today. He thought as he jotted that one down as well.

Grif: "The main one? Fuck that. Those things have caused all of our problems. Why would we go looking for the main boss one?"

Church: "That's a good question. Agent Washington? Do you wanna answer that?"

Washington: "You'll understand everything soon enough."

"He's just as vague as Ozpin." Yang grumbled.

Blake nodded, "At least Professor Ozpin seems to have a reason for his vagueness. It's annoying that Washington is being Vague but I think he has a reason too."

"It's still so cool how they sound the same." Ruby grinned.

Simmons: "We're not going."

Washington: "What? You have to go."

Simmons: "Not really."

Washington: "We can't infiltrate Headquarters with just three people. You're coming. That's an order."

Grif: "Order? You're not our Commanding Officer. We don't even know what rank you are."

"For once Grif's insubordination is justified." Weiss chuckled.

Washington: "I'm a Freelancer!"

"That's also not a rank." Weiss pointed out.

Grif: "Not a rank dude."

Weiss grinned and nodded.

Simmons: "The other Freelancers never gave orders, they just offered to trade favors."

Washington: "Okay, then let's bargain. What do you want."

The Reds conference, with random mumbling between the real words

Grif: "Three words guys,"

Sarge: "New base-"

Grif: "Gold plated vagina."

"Wouldn't that hurt?" Nora asked.

Yang nodded, "I bet it would."

Simmons: "Shut up."

Sarge: "Lasers."

Simmons: "Always with that."

Grif: "Nudie mags."

"Do they not have the internet?" Yang asked.

Weiss shook her head, "Gross."

Sarge: "Robots and lasers. Lasers, and robots."

"Ohh! Sarge's one Sarge's one!" Nora grinned.

Grif: "Milkshake."

"Nevermind, pick Grif's. Ren!" Nora shouted.

Ren nodded, "After the episode."

Conference over

Sarge: "Alright, we talked about it, and we figured out what we want."

"I don't think they did." Ren commented.

Washington: "Alright, let's have it."

Sarge: "We want you to demote Grif."

Everyone began to laugh.

Washington: "Done."

"Technically if he can't give them orders he also can't demote them." Weiss pointed out.

"Don't ruin it!" Ruby ordered.

Grif: " What!?"

Simmons: "Another wasted opportunity."

Washington: "Congratulations. You are now Private Grif again."

Sarge: "Got anything lower?"

"There is no rank lower than private." Weiss commented.

Washington: "Private, Junior Grif?"

"Not a rank." Weiss commented.

"Dude." Ruby mumbled.

Sarge: "I was thinkin' something with an insulting adjective, or... maybe a demeaning adverb..."

Washington: "How about, Minor Junior Private Grif, negative first class?"

Blake and Weiss chuckled.

"I'm going to text that to Winter." Weiss grinned.

Sarge: "Heh heh, I like the way you think."

Grif: "You realize you just doomed us to certain death just so you could insult me, right?"

"I'm sure he's happy with it." Pyrrha sighed and shook her head.

Sarge: "Hey if we do get killed at least we'll go out on a high note. Well everybody but you. That's to be expected, you haven't had a high note in five years! Why break the God damn streak."

Washington: "We still need to figure out how we're getting in there."

Caboose: "Mister Washington? I have an idea."

Pyrrha perked up.

Washington: "I really shouldn't even bother asking, should I?"

Church: "I don't know, Caboose? An idea? I think he's bluffing."

Caboose: "No uh, it's a really good idea. We drive there."

"Huh?" Jaune exclaimed.

Church: "Yeah, he was bluffing."

Caboose: "We're going to Freelancer City, right? The place where Freelancer's from. And this is a Freelancer car! If they think that we are Freelancers, because we are in their car, they will just let us right in!"

"All the Warthogs look exactly the same." Weiss pointed out.

Washington: "But you don't look like Freelancers. Or Recovery Agents."

Caboose: "They can't see inside of a tank."

"They would look." Weiss pointed out.

Cut to Project Freelancer - Operational Command Center. Wash and Church are in the car, everyone else is in the tank

Church: "There's no, way, this plan is gonna work."

Washington: "Just stay quiet. Follow my lead."

"I guess Church repossessed that guys body." Yang commented.

Sarge: "Grif! Get off me, you weigh a ton."

Grif: "Stop pushing me! Ow!"

Simmons: "Okay guys, it's hard enough to fit in here ohl! WhllWho did that?"

Grif: "Alright, whose hand was that? Is Donut in here?"

"I miss Donut." Nora sagged.

Caboose: "I can't breathe."

Guard: "Alright. Uh, story checks out. Looks like there was a new incident at Outpost 17B. Glad you fellas made it out okay."

Washington: "Yeah, thanks."

Church: "Yeah, it was crazy. We lost a lot of good men. Especially Joe, Joe Johnson. He was a great guy. I remember he had a girl back home named... Fritzy."

"Don't embellish." Blake groaned.

Washington: "Stop embellishing. They already believe us."

Blake nodded.

Church: "He also had a dog named Mister Chomps. Anyway he's dead now, it's sad."

Guard: "You're clear now. So drive on to Building 3."

Washington: "Understood. Thanks Soldier."

Church: "Can't believe that worked."

Washington: "Yeah. Seemed like it was too easy."

Church: "Wash, you're gonna learn when you work with us, there's no such thing as too easy. You're just being paranoid."

"Being paranoid is smart." Blake commented.

"Too much is bad though." Pyrrha advised.

Washington: "Yeah. You're probably right."

Actually no, the Meta was hanging on to the back of the tank. Sucker

The scene faded to black.

"Ok, how did no one notice that?" Weiss asked.

"No idea." Blake sighed.

"Next episode?" Jaune asked.

Everyone nodded.

Trying to understand the Black Ops Zombies storyline is a challenge. I can watch all the videos I want. Nixaru, mystermachinex, etc but so confusing. This is also the 117th chapter of this saga of fics. pretty cool.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

158 3 8
The first term is over. There is only a matter of time before the second rolls in, and a quiet and icy Heiress wants nothing but peace. A very childi...
849 21 17
Siblings, one of Earth and one of Sea. Triton and Pyrrha Nikos, children of victory, but only one became a legend. But when a legend dies, the vengef...
291 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in th...
143K 1.9K 66
The teams have kept up with Red vs Blue for a while, and now it all comes to an end. What will the crew think of this new and final arc? Realistic in...