Collection of Smut

By Skylight0410

Like the title says, this is a collection of random ideas i sometimes have. The picture is not mine. The id... More

You use me
An offering
Degrading me
Car
Father's best friend
Father's best friend part two
Father's best friend part 3

Office

29.2K 62 0
By Skylight0410

This chapter contain sexual scenes.
Content warning: oral sex, degrading and praising kink. 

"No, just do your stuff, i'll see you at home"- that was his text from 2 hours ago. Since then i have no news of him. I know he has no meeting today and i know he should have finished an hour and a half ago. I don't know what to do. Should i call him? Or should i just go there and surprise him? Yeah, i'll do that. And if he's finished by the time i get there, then i'll just tell him that i went to buy some stuff for the house. So i get ready. I'm wearing a skirt, a cute shirt and a jacket on top. No panties. We have a rule that if we both go out i must not wear it, but this time i'm by myself and i feel way more exposed. And i know i'll be wet by the time i get to his company.

The way to his company is a ten minute walk. It's quite close.

By the time i get there, the anticipation has me completely soaked. I hope that it can't be seen through the skirt. As i pass the reception i say hi to the receptionist. He tells me that Jake is still in his office and i tell him to not warn him about my visit. So i continue my route towards his office. I take the elevator to the tenth floor. The irritating music makes me impatient. The lift stops a few times interrupting my daydreaming. At the final stop, i step out of the lift and make my way to his office. The blinds are pulled down and i can hear two voices. One is Jake's and the other is too low for me to decipher whether it's a woman or a man. As i approach his door, i push my ear to it and i stop breathing. For a second i can only hear my heart beating and then i hear a feminine laugh.

That's when i see red. I open the door and what i see shocks me: The woman is so close to him that her boobs could be considered to be in his face. At the sound of the door opening, he looks up and she straightens her body and pivot it towards me. I sent her a murderous look. My husband sees it and smirk, recognizing my jealous stare.

-What a pleasant surprise, my love.

-Well yes, i was passing by and i thought i would bring you desert before the restaurant.

-Ah, desert... Why yes. Please, Katarina, you can go, i'll finish this at home.

At his dismissal, his secretary shot me a look. She was angry that i interrupted their little moment.

The door of his office closes but i don't move. I regard him with calculating eyes. He does the same.

-Come here.

-No, i don't think you deserve the desert now.

-Oh? And what can i do to have it, hmm?

-Think a little my love. I'm sure you can use your brain for something other than work.

His gaze hardened. Hearing my jealous rage coming out.

He doesn't say anything. Good. That will teach him a lesson. He always gets jealous when men talk me. Let him get a taste of his own medicine.

Suddendly, his stare changes. An idea popped in his mind. I could almost see the whole scene playing in his mind. His lips twitched a bit wanting to smirk but he stopped himself before it appears. He stands up and round the desk. He regards me with intent and desire. Abruptly, he goes on his knees. My eyes widened. He crawls towards me. I can't believe it. I'm always the one crawling towards him in our games. But now? Now he's the one on his knees for me.

He approaches me, stopping inches from my feet. He's silent. Waiting for my order.

-Good boy...- What a strange thing to say to him. But the reaction is priceless. He harden his stare but says nothing.

- Kiss my feet.- He does it.

-Now start kissing your way up my leg. Slowly. Without hands.- He does it too. Slowly he starts with my feet, then my ankle, then my knees, and up and up. Until i stop him when he gets to the edge of my skirt.

-Stop. Now repeat the process on the other leg.- He repeats it. I'm soaked. I'm sure by the time he gets to the edge of my skirt, my wetness will run along my leg and he will see that i have no panties on. When he gets to the edge and i'm about to stop him, he sniff me. Suddendly, i feel him freeze. He doesn't move from his kneeling position but he mutters:

-Tell me precious. What are you wearing under this extremely short skirt?-It's my turn to freeze. I know we have a rule of not wearing any panties outside but only if he's with me. I whisper:

-Nothing. - I stop breathing anticipating his wrath.

-Hmm nothing ey? Did we not have a rule about not wearing panties outside the house alone-

-Yes, we did.-

-Exactly. So tell me, precious, why are you not wearing any now?- He's the one on his knees but i'm the one feeling powerless in this moment.

-Suprise?- I mutter unsure of myself. He doesn't look up, he has no permission to do it. He stays in this position. I'm not sure if i want him to move. But against my better judgement i say:

-Look at me.- he looks up and I finally see his gaze. His eyes have darkened even more than before, they're almost as dark as the bottom of the ocean...
I tremble in anticipation. I've always loved his savage and unrestrained side, but here, in his office, where everyone can hear the smallest sound, I don't know what he will do once I give him the go to to touch me.

After what felt an eternity, but were just mere seconds, I whisper:
-Please- I don't know what I'm begging for, his forgiveness? For a delightful punishment? Or for him to take the lead of this game? He seems to know the answers of my unknown questions, his stare slightly softens and that gives me space to continue whatever game we where doing. I know that no matter what, I will have my punishment, but when? Well that depends entirely on me and my next moves.
-Touch me- this time my voice is clearer.
-Where precious?- he's still angry, but his calmed rage is more a turn on than a fright.
-My cunt- I always hated saying that word, but I know the effect it has on him when I say it, and I was right, his eyes darkened and in a whisper he asks the ultimate question:

-with what? My hands or my mouth?-

-Both-Why choose when you can have both?

Abruptly with one hand he lifts my skirt to reveal my cunt and with the other he lifts one of my legs on his shoulder . He approaches his face to my sex and gives a long lick tasting my wetness. His grip on my thigh is brutal, I know that tomorrow I will have a few bruises. He changes the angle so he can insert his fingers in me. The moment two of his fingers are in me, I moan. For a second I forget where we are, it's only his constant pounding and my pleasure. His licks and how good it feels. As another moan comes out of me, he abruptly stands and pushes me against the door, with one hand still buried in me and the other over my mouth, when he whispers in my ear:

-Careful precious, we don't want everyone on this floor to hear those beautiful sounds do we?-

I shake my head and his fingers plunge deeper inside me as a reward.

-Are you going to be silent?-

I nod against his hand, he regards me, debating whether I am capable of keeping my mouth shut. Slowly he takes his hand off my mouth and goes to his knees to resume his ministration with his tongue on my clit. I lose strength in my legs after the continuous movements of my husband. His grip tightens, supporting my weight. My head falls on the door and I pant trying to be silent. Soon enough, I start to feel the delicious pressure in my cunt building and building until it snaps and I tense, shuddering and grasping his hair tightly. It is so good.
After my orgasm finishes I try to regain some clarity of mind to utter:

- Good boy... now I want you to fuck me on your desk..-

It was like a switch was pressed, he got up, picked me up and slamed me on his desk, face first. He hitches up my skirt till it's on my hips. I hear then his zipper. The anticipation is driving me crazy. But when I hear the sound of a plastic I turn my head to see a condom on his mouth being opened. I interrupt his movements and tell him:

-Don't, I want to feel you. I want no barrier between us.

I didn't think it was possible for his eyes to darken even more, but they did. He smirks and put the condom back in his pocket. I turn my head back as he takes his cock. I feel him brush his head with my wetness. Suddenly he plunges it so quickly and deeply that the movement pushed me forward. I grip the desk and bite my lip trying not to moan so loud.
His pace is punishing slow. He takes his time, feeling every part of my insides and curves. His hands are on either side of my hips, gripping them tightly.

-Harder...- I manage to blurt between two of his thrusts.

- As you wish, precious, but stay silent or the punishment will be harsher at home.-

His statement reassert my previous thoughts: there will be a punishment at home...

As soon as his sentence is finished, his grip on my hips is impossibly harder, he completely comes out of me and then pushes his dick till the deepest parts of my being. And then he thrusts in and out of me, continuously in a punishing pace. A furtive and ephemeral thought passes through my mind:" I might regret this later..." but the moment I think that, I realize that my second orgasm is already starting to build up, and up, and up. I pant and bite my lip till blood seeps out, and I can taste a metallic flavor.

Suddenly, it snaps and I tumble into another world, a world full of pleasure where words are not needed, a world where pain does not exist, only pleasure. I don't have time to comprehend the situation, because as soon the tremors of my previous orgasm finishes a new one commences and I'm falling again. This time, I feel a slight change of his pace. His thrusts are irregular, and a bit spaced out. This means his almost finished.

All of a sudden, he brings my body flushed against his, one hand on my throat and the other on my clit. I desperately try to take his fingers off my clit, feeling so sensitive that it hurts but he whispers:

-"Give me another, beautiful. The last one. Together..."

Three are already so many for such a short time, but I obey him, my body follows his orders with no complaints. He rubs my clit in tandem with his thrusts. Suddenly he stops his movements, squeezes my throat, bites my neck and pinches my clit making me see starts as I feel his cum inside me. This whole mix of sensations activates my final orgasm. I convulse in front of him, scratching his arm and biting my lip  trying to silence my moans.

He slowly kisses my neck, caresses my arms and brings me closer to his body. If I were a cat I would certainly purr at this show of affection and tenderness. My body is like an instrument after a long concert, exhausted from thrumming in pleasure and satisfaction. Only the right musician can create the perfect sounds and harmony.

He finally pulls out, and I can feel his cum oozing out of me. He puts his cock in his boxers and zips his trouser. Then he quickly fetches a handkerchief to clean me. He then straightens my skirt and shirt. Turns me around and gives me the most astonishing and wonderfully kiss.

- Come on beautiful, let's go home. I'll prepare you a bath to relax you-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 55.1K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
4.6M 290K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
447K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...