๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ

By MalfoyFreddie

The eldest daughter of Neytiri and Jake Sully was the one had to keep her family safe, her young siblings loo... More

๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง

4.5K 120 5
By MalfoyFreddie

MCKENZIE DIDNT wait for her father, she didn't want to. Her siblings were in trouble, and Lo'ak was stupid enough to drag their baby sister with them.

She should've never left, none of this would've happened.

Her tail waggled in alert, slowly moving from tree to tree. Her ears perked up once she notice what Lo'ak had described, only now— they were all held hostage with guns against their heads.

Her eyes widened once she saw them drag Tuk and Kiri, she gritted and bit her lip hiding behind a tree branch. It was well raining by now, and extremely dark which wasn't safe in the forest at this time.

Mckenzie squatted down, slowly sliding down the tree, griping hard at her bow and arrow.

The girl guessed that if she at least attempted to shoot now, it would help them. She locked her eyes on her target, a male Avatar holding Tuk by her wrist as she cried.

With a sigh, she began to position herself and aim towards the head.
"What do you think you're doing, silly girl!" She recognized the voice, it was her mothers angry whisper.

"Trying to help!" Neytiri growled lowly and leaned against the tree, next to her daughter who had now set the target down.

"You'll only make it worse attacking at the wrong time. You let your emotions get to you, you don't think!"

She rolled her eyes, "They're in danger, mother!" Neytiri clicked her tongue, and signaled for her daughter to follow along with her.

The Na'vi woman began to chant an alert for the others to know that it was them.

Mckenzie peeked through and nodded towards her mother, once she acknowledged that Lo'ak's ears had twitched.

The two went from side to side of the tree, "When I shoot, you go." Mckenzie nodded, and strapped her bow and around around her, she got her grandfathers knife ready.

Ney'tiri set her target towards an
Avatar holding Kiri and spider as a shield. The girl seemed to be muttering to herself, before the male grew angry and began holding her tighter.

She was frustrated that she couldn't get the aim, Neytiri attempted once again and released once it was a clear shot.

The male fell back as the arrow had shot him from the eye to the brain.

This caused the Avatars to shout and yell in panic, "Go!" Mckenzie yippee at her mother's command, with all her mighty, the eldest had jumped down from the tree and landed on one of the Avatar's shoulders before briefly stabbing them in the head.

Three of the Avatars go to fire their guns at Ney'tiri, but she just quickly avoids them and hides behind the thick branch.

They tried to aim at the girl and shoot her, but Jake came in with a gun and covered for his daughter from a distance, hiding between the trees.

"Mckenzie!" Her siblings, including
Spider, exclaimed with relief. The girl elbowed the next Avatar that attempted to charge at her, and grabbed their arm.

She had tug them close to her before using their knees to lift herself, and rip their faces off with her fangs.

Quaritch felt his heart drop at that moment, it was her. It had to be her, it was Ney'tiri but smaller with deep red eyes filled with rage.

He gritted his teeth, freezing in his stance only looking at her dead in the eye before she spat out the remaining bits of blue of his comrade out of her mouth.

Mckenzie hissed at him, red stood out more then her blue skin before stabbing his fellow peer in the heart, before he could do anything, an arrow nearly hit him.

He realised that, the girl whom he just witnessed rip one of his men's face off, was not Neytiri.

"You're his daughter, aren't you?"
Mckenzie snarled with a crazy look on her face, rage.

That's what she felt, she never met him in her life but in that moment, Mckenzie knew that this was the man her mother had killed.

The two stares at each other,

Mckenzie looked off to the side for a second to see her siblings beginning to flee the scene. Once she locked eyes with the man again, knowing that her sibling were now gone

she charged at him with the knife close to her ready to attack.

Quaritch blocked her attack and pushed the girl to the ground. She landed on her feet, and tripped him down. The girl quickly got on top of him, and was about to stab him in the heart.

Before Quatritch could react, a growled escaped from his mouth as an arrow hit his shoulder, now that was Neytiri.

She was just as batshit crazy as her mother, if not worse. "Run!" Her mothers yelps echoed through the forest, Mckenzie eyed Quaritch before grabbing Tuk, and running away with her.

Quaritch hid behind a tree branch, he told his men to stand down. He breathes heavily, as he pulls the arrow off his arm, held up his gun and begins recharging his gun for more ammo.

"That you Mrs, Sully?" He calls out, "I recognise that calling card."

Ney'tiri hated hearing his voice, how she despised that man and now, he was back.

Quaritch looks at his team and signals for them to move forward. The armed Avatars aim their guns up and begin doing as they were told. "Why don't you come out, Mrs Sully? You and I have some unfinished business."

The Navi woman noticed her children leaving, and sighs out of relief before rage took over her. "Demon!" She yells at him, "I will kill you as many times as I have to!"

"You and the corporal got pretty busy, didn't you?" Quaritch smirked, he then began to think about the small fight he had with her daughter.

"Got yourself a whole litter, a mini version of yourself! But looks a lot more like Jake with those nasty eyes."

Ney'tiris ear flattened, he was talking about her first daughter. "May I say, you have done a great job with her. She's skilled, and dangerous. Just like her mother, am I right?"

Some men were sitting aiming towards them, Mckenzie was in panic mode.

She couldn't believe what she had seen with her own two eyes, the story was told to her millions of times.

He had died, so how was he back?

"Tuk! Stay close!" She told her younger sister, Tuk's little legs were going against her, she could barely run at this point. "Lo'ak! Take her!" Her younger brother nodded, picking up the small Na'vi girl.

"No! Kenzie!" Tuk's screams rang through her ears, scared that McKenzie would get hurt and be left behind. "It's ok, Tuk! I'm right behind you!"

The little Sully gripped onto her older brother with her eyes closed, as their older sister began to take out her bow and arrow trying to aim at whoever was shooting towards them. She made sure to keep close, she didn't want to lose sight of her siblings.

"Hey, you good? Are any of you hurt?" Jake quickly tumbles out his question, suddenly jumping in front of his eldest daughter.

Due to her reflexes, she aimed the arrow right at her fathers skull, and finally relaxed once she noticed it was him.

Jake checked over Mckenzie, and pulled her into a tight hug along with a kiss on her forehead. "You're ok, you're ok." He said, reassuring himself that she wasn't hurt.

The two heard Tuk's cries and ran towards them with open arms, she broke from the hug and ran towards Neteyam and Lo'ak. She embraced her brothers as Lo'ak rested his head on her shoulder.

"Are you hurt? Did you get shot?" She checked over her brother, Neteyam placed a comforting hand on her head before sighing out of relief. "He's ok, we're all ok."

A bright light blinded their eyes, she places her brothers behind her watching the helicopter fly off. Jake growled at it, placing a hand behind him to warn his family that they had to stay back.

Once the helicopter was out of their view sight, the family finally relaxed once more.

"Mom!" Tuk exclaimed as Ney'tiri and Kiri appeared from the bushes. The youngest runs towards her mother and Ney'tiri catches her.

Kiri spotted Mckenzie, just a few feet away from her sobbing. Mckenzie at first thought at that she was hurt, before realizing she was fine——

she ran towards her sister and pulled her into a comforting hug.

Tuk ran towards her older sister and held the older sister's leg, stuffing her face into her skin as she cried. Neytiri hugs her girls.

"Thank you Great Mother, thank you!"
Neytiri exclaimed out of relief, her prayers to Eywa were heard.

Once everyone was finally reassured they were safe, Loak notices one member missing from the group.
"Where's Spider?"

"They took him," Kiri told her brother, she had finally calmed down but once those words left her mouth, she began crying all over again."They took him!"

Her father kneels down and comforts his daughter, squeezing her into a tight and warm hug. Mckenzie felt a wave of guilt wash over her, she could've protected Spider too, the girl had know how much he meant to his siblings even if she wasn't close to him.

She places her hand on her head, trying to gather her thoughts on what had happened. As her siblings and mother exchanged more hugs, Jake rushed in. "What's wrong?" He had asked, she looked up towards her father.

"I should've killed him, papa. I had him right there, the knife was so close—"

Shivers went down his back, but he couldn't let her know how much the image in his head scared him. How close Quaritch was to his daughter, the thought terrified him.

"It's ok, Mckenzie. Don't worry," He stroked his daughters head and wrapped his arms around her. "It's all ok now, I'll take care of this." The thought of that man angered her, she should've done something and now he had gotten away.

Every single fiber in her body knew that he would come back, come back for blood and revenge.

In that moment, in the forest as the birds chirped around the Sully family in the darkness, as Ney'tiri held her youngest in relief and cries, as she was held in Jake's comforting arms.

She knew.

She knew that she would be the person to kill him. And she would enjoy every single second.

——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 157 17
The sully's lives have been through a lot with the attacks of Quaritch and moving homes and being welcomed into the Metkayina. Neteyam is in recovery...
196K 5.2K 30
Abandoned from birth. Trained to kill from a young age. obsessed with escaping earth and exploring the world of Pandora. A young girl finds a book al...
90.4K 2.8K 24
As the eldest daughter of the Metkayina's clans chief, Ny'reiya has always been given high expectations so one day she would be fit to rule as a grea...
6.9K 77 14
Adopted by Tonowari and Ronal, Siobhan has always been expected to be the perfect daughter by her adopted parents since she's a human girl. But Siobh...