She's In Love With A Geek

נכתב על ידי notjustarandomgirl

Miss Perfect, Courtney Collins, has everything a teenage girl could ever wish for. She has the Pretty Face, P... עוד

She's In Love With A Geek
Chapter 1 - The Courtney Collins
Chapter 2 - Chad Treyson
Chapter 3 - The Drama Club President
Chapter 4 - The Queen Is In Trouble
Chapter 5 - The Queen VS The Geek
Chapter 6 - The Ultimate Prank
Chapter 7 - Dealing With The Queen
Chapter 8 - Wrong Move
Chapter 9 - Flirtutor
Chapter 10 - Backfired
Chapter 11 - Backfired, again
Chapter 12 - The Note
Chapter 13 - The Unhappy Queen
Chapter 14 - Shady Feelings
Chapter 15 - Something
Chapter 16 - Make It Real
Chapter 17 - Annabel Lee
Chapter 18 - Just Another Deal
Chapter 19 - Losing The Deal
Chapter 20 - Freaking Out
Chapter 21 - Attention
Chapter 22 - Unexpectedly
Chapter 23 - Damn
Chapter 24 - A Night To Remember
Chapter 25 - Different
Chapter 26 - Unbelievable
Chapter 27 - The Date
Chapter 28 - Can't Help Falling In Love
Chapter 29 - So Close
Chapter 30 - I Drive Myself Crazy
Chapter 31 - The Queen's Order
Chapter 32 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 33 - Karma
Chapter 34 - Goodbye, Chad Treyson
Chapter 35 - I Lost
Chapter 37 - Best Friend vs Best Friends
Chapter 38 - Olivia
Chapter 39 - The Promise
Chapter 40 - Surprise!
Chapter 41 - I Told You So
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 42 - Hopes And Doubts
Chapter 43 - All Too Well
Chapter 44 - The Evil Queen
Chapter 45 - Karma Is A Bitch
Chapter 46 - Okay
Chapter 47 - Making Things Right
Chapter 48 - I Love You
Chapter 49 - The Lucky One
Chapter 50 - The Look
Chapter 51 - The Outsider
Chapter 52 - Someone To Talk To
Chapter 53 - Tug Of War
Chapter 54 - Stop This
Chapter 55 - I Believe You
Chapter 56 - The Queen Doesn't Care
Chapter 57 - The Worse Isn't Over
Chapter 58 - Messing With The Wrong Person
Chapter 59 - The Wicked Witch
Chapter 60 - The Real Queen
SHE'S IN LOVE WITH A GEEK BOOK
Chapter 61 - Karma Is Paying Off
Chapter 62 - The Fighter
Chapter 63 - Battles
Chapter 64 - The Beautiful Queen
Chapter 65 - Actions Speak Louder Than Words
BEFORE THE LAST CHAPTER
The Final Chapter

Chapter 36 - He Knows

4.9K 229 72
נכתב על ידי notjustarandomgirl

COURTNEY's POV

A surge of emotions raced through me and made it visibly clear that I lost.

Lost in the moment, lost to his gentle kiss and soft lips.

That moment of awe sparked by this heart-fluttering kiss made me feel like time stood still. At this rate, nothing else matters but me and Chad. His kiss made all my worries and anxieties disappeared.

I haven't been kissed like this before, and I haven't kissed someone as affectionate as this. I had been kiss, yes, but not this kind. This was exhilarating and electrifying. Something that I definitely never have felt before.

This was different, a million times better than the rest.

Probably because I was in love. This is undoubtedly love.

The kiss started off as surprise for me, like I literally didn't see it coming. And just like how it started, the kiss was suddenly stopped. I almost protested at the lost of touch and at the same time worried or even afraid that I might have done it wrongly. I even questioned myself, was I sloppy or something?

But the way Chad was still holding my face with both of his hands, the way he was still catching his breath from our kiss, and his subtle giggle was telling me there's nothing to be worried about—all my concerns suddenly washed away.

"As much as I enjoyed doing this all day, I really didn't want you to catch a cold or get ill even." His declaration caught me off guard—it made my heart go frantic! I didn't expect that we were thinking of the same thing. I could definitely do this all day that's for sure!

Even though I get sick or catch a cold after this, one things for sure—it's definitely worth it.

Chad's face was flushed, his lips were red. If he was looking like this, well I probably looked like a tomato by now and a mess! I feel my face hot and lips swollen from that amazing kiss.

Oh my god that kiss!

It was unexplainable, so surreal. At this point, I wasn't even sure if it really happened or it was just a pigment of my imagination.

"We really need to head inside now." He said, his face was too close to my face I could feel his warm breath coming out of his lips. At that moment, I was so tempted to lean in and kiss him again. I wonder how he could still manage to be so composed like this, while I on the other hand, was still in a state of awe and shock.

Just when I thought that my heart couldn't beat any faster than it already was, that was the time when Chad caught me by surprise with a forehead kiss. He's definitely going to be the death of me!

I was too dazed to say anything, and probably because of that, I didn't realize that Chad was already leading me inside while his hand locked to mine.

I was still speechless, I just let him do what he wanted me to do. His kiss was like an enchantment—that feeling that I was under a spell or something. I might have fantasized or dreamed of him kissing me at some point, but never have I imagined it to be this magical.

Oh god ,Courtney! You have to say something, otherwise he would think differently. He might even consider the fact that you didn't like his advancements!

I tried to talk some senses in me, but I was too shocked to function properly. Hopefully, my outburst earlier today was enough for him to know how I really feel about him—that it was enough to convey my feelings for him.

I hope that he already knows that I love him.

But, was that enough or should I make things a bit clearer? I didn't exactly say the three words, did I?

Speak up, Courtney! Where did all those courage and bravery go?

The school was empty when we came in. Well, it's understandable. Who would stay this late?

Chad led me to the swimming pool area, he asked me to wait on the side, while he headed to the men's locker room. I didn't even have the chance to get alone with my thoughts and had time to compose myself. It only took him seconds to a minute to get back with two towels.

"Don't worry. I can assure you it's clean. Swim team normally have towel sterilizing cabinets and warmers, and just like what I expected, we have it in our school. That's understandable considering that our school has team that competes in regionals."

He went on and on about the cleanliness of the towel and the swim team, I wanted to tell him that none of it matters, that I'd take anything he would give me, he could hand me a rug for all I care as nothing mattered at this moment but him. But then I couldn't help but feel so touched with this gesture.

His thoughtfulness even for this small thing was really captivating.

"Thanks." I said with a smile, probably the only word I could produce for today.

I stretched my hand out to get the towel, but to my surprise, instead oh him handing it to me, Chad stepped closer and wrapped the towel over my shoulders. It was warm, yes, but what he did next made me feel so flushed! He leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips!

I would have lost my balance and fell on the floor if he wasn't holding both of my shoulders, that was his effect on me. He could turn my legs into jelly just like that.

Surely, he makes me feel crazier by the minute!

Oh God, I must have done something great in my previous life to have met this amazing guy and to be treated like this, and be kissed by him!

But I wasn't so sure what has gotten into me today to stay mute. Like seriously, where did all my courage go? From all I know, I was the bold one here, right?

Yeah, the bold one who always ends up embarrassing herself.

I wanted to argue with myself, but then again, looking back, I realized that I really never had any daring moment that didn't end up making a fool of myself. With that in mind, I just dismissed the idea and just get back to the moment.

"Do you have any dry clothes to change into?" Chad asked, it took me a while to understand what he meant by that. I probably lost my mind that I have thought of something else! I was so thankful that my voice left me for a moment, because if not, who knew what kind of words I would have said at this point and potentially ruin everything!

Oh the horror!

"I don't think I have a spare left." I answered briefly, straight to the point.

"Then I have to drop you home now so you can change before you catch a cold."

"How about you? You have to remove your clothes." I instantly regret the time my ability to talk came back. I guess there wouldn't be a day I won't humiliate myself in front of him. Even in romantic situations like this, I still have a way to ruin it. "I mean..."

"I know." Chad interrupted with a grin, that heart-stopping smile. He knew, and he understood.

He knew I was klutz.

He understood my foolishness.

No wonder he has a very special place in my heart.

"I don't have a spare clothes as well so we better go now." And with that, Chad grabbed my hand and I let him take care of me.

* * * * *

The sound of the pouring rain was the only thing I could hear during the whole drive home. I was still stunned to say something. Well, kind of embarrassed too considering what happened a while back. I couldn't believe myself for sounding such a perverted teenager. It was such a relief that Chad knew me well enough to know what I really meant.

Chad.

I wasn't so sure what I should do at this point. Well, normally after a kiss things would just go back to how it was used to be, but with him, it's different.

I took a sideway glance towards his direction and watch him as he drive.

Honestly, I was still a bit confused of what happened. He said he lost, he lost?

Did that mean that he fell for me, too?

Is it safe to assume that he loves me, too?

Oh God, just ask him Courtney! I'm dying to know as well.

I shut my subconscious far far away before I say something that could put myself into shame again and lose my sanity. I should be careful of what I should ask after this.

"Are you feeling cold?" He asked in a worried tone. He already adjusted the heater of his car before I could even respond. At first, I wondered how he knew I was feeling a bit cold, then I noticed that I was hugging myself tighter and drawing the towel closer to my body.

Even the little things.

"Thank you." I said. Before I could even say something else or open up a topic, he already announced that we have arrived at my place. True enough, we were parked under the porte cochere as he alighted and opened the door for me.

I stepped out and almost feeling a bit sad that this was where we part ways, and I still didn't have any idea what would happen after this. Or what would I expect for tomorrow.

Would there be an us tomorrow?

"Make sure to keep yourself warm and change right away so you wouldn't get sick, okay?" He reminded me in his gentle concerned tone. Disappointingly, I just nodded as a response, without saying any words at all.

When he was about to walk away, I gathered all the remaining courage I had and called him out.

"Chad."

I don't want to worry about this anymore. I don't want this day to end without telling you how I really feel. Not just with hints and all, but with certainty.

With clarity.

I want you to know that...

"I..."

Chad stepped in closer, and held my face with both his hands. "I know." He declared as if he was reading what's on my mind and staring at me with that gut-fluttering smile on his face.

He tucked the strands of my hair behind my ear before he leaned in and whispered, "Me too."

After that, he left. But not without planting a soft kiss on my forehead that made my legs turned into jelly. I bit my lower lip so hard to fight off the shriek that was threatening to spill out of my mouth.

Oh, that feeling called love!

Chad is really and definitely going to be the death of me!

—END OF CHAPTER 36—

A/N: Awww. I love writing the happy parts >.< I hope you liked it!

You can read the advance Chapters of She's In Love with A Geek on my Patreon Account: notjustarandomgirl  (link in Bio). By subscribing, you also have access to my upcoming stories and advance chapters to my ongoing stories. Check it out now!

Again, thank you very much to all who subscribed to my Patreon. I love you all!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

338 34 15
What happens when you are new in this country and have two male friends in neighbourhood one as a innocent and second as a playboy, whom you will fa...
1M 47.2K 36
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Madison Carlisle isn't just popular, she's the one girls want to be and the guys want to be with. But what's a girl to d...
111K 2.1K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
142K 4.1K 28
On his last year at the United States Military Academy as a foreign cadet, Julio Miguel Bustamante of the Philippines became the first Asian to hold...