Hold Me Closer, Love | Ninjag...

Crystallemonnn által

Two elemental masters, one does fire and the other is earth. One looks confident and sharp, the other looks t... Több

Writer's words
The Spark Within
Your Warm Presence
Complicated Feelings
A Painful Sacrifice
A Fall To Death
Rage, Love, Lust On Fire
Harumi's Return
Complicated Relationships
Uncontrollable Power
Blinded Rage
The Aftermath Of The Explosion
Concaved
Cover Updated! (Not a Chapter)
Missing Member
A Raging Thunderstorm
Love In The Hallway

An Unexpected Guest

550 14 6
Crystallemonnn által

Note: I added my own oc into this story, because I needed an antagonist. So...yeah.

Bam!!!

The door busted open, Master Wu standing on grey concrete.

"It's about time, Wu," A figure, dressed in black and teal turned around to reveal a large word printed at the front of what seemed like a ninja gi.

'忍'
(It means 'ninja', although usually there's two words)

"You're wearing the gi, I see," Master Wu didn't flinch, he kept his distance with the figure.

"I figured I'm a ninja now, so why not wear it?" The figure waved their hands dramatically and kept their standing pose.

"You were never a ninja and you will never be," Master Wu gritted his teeth, holding tightly onto his staff.

"I also figured you might say that. Let me make a deal with you, I prove myself worthy, and you let me go," The figure's eyes glowed teal for a second, but they quickly returned to brown.

"And how will you do that?"

"One requires skills and patience to be a ninja. I waited here, for years for you to come to me. I think I passed the patience test, as for my skills...I will take your precious ninja team down to hell to prove that I'm the best. Now isn't that a great deal, hm? If I fail, I'll gladly let you do what you came here to do," The figure explained, their eyes never left Master Wu.

"And if I don't accept the deal?" Master Wu didn't seem bothered by what he heard, but he gripped tighter onto his staff.

"Well...I'll slaughter every single elemental masters. I'll take them down to hell with me, and this world will be rid of elemental masters for good!" The figure's brown eyes, now blazing in fury, stomped their leg angrily.

"What about you?" Master Wu pointed his staff at them, narrowing his eyes.

"I, will be the only elemental master that remains. Since you're desperate to get rid of me, I will stay and show you that I am more capable than any of your stupid ninja. That is, once I get rid of them, and you,"

The wind blew and Master Wu's cape waved. The figure's hood that was covering most of their face was blown off, revealing a girl with jet black hair that stretched down to her shoulders. The ends of her hair coloured in teal and a strand of yellow hair fluffed over her face.

"Come at me, Neon. You know you're no match for me," Master Wu stretched out his hand, signalling for her to go out on him.

"Oh I've been preparing, but not now, Wu. I have a few ninja to catch, see you later!" The figure whom Master Wu called 'Neon' spun in a way that is slightly different to Spinjitzu and disappeared into thin air. Master Wu was caught aback and tried to stop her but to no avail, he stood at the place where she disappeared and muttered faintly, "Oh no....the ninja..I have to get to them, before she does,"

•••

Kai and Jay sat on the couch, watching TV. They had bottles of soda in their hands and a big bowl of snacks put on the coffee table in front of them.

"Kai...can I talk to you?" Cole stood at the doorway, leaning against the doorframe.

Kai turned to look at Cole with a confused look, then turned to look at Jay, signalling him to go.

"Oh uhm...I'm gonna..go, you guys talk," Jay smiled nervously and slowly made his way to the door, giving Cole a small nod before sliding pass him.

Cole walked towards the couch and sat down beside Kai, while he turned off the TV, bitting his lip nervously.

"So..what did you wanna talk about?" Kai took the motive to talk first, trying not to make eye contact.

"Kai, look at me," Cole demanded, Kai didn't refuse and slowly turned his head towards Cole.

"Do you......really like me?" Cole hesitated to say it, but finished the sentence either way.

Kai flinched at his question, before slowly nodding.

"I want to hear you say it," Cole didn't know why he said that, but he still waited for Kai to respond.

"I..like you, Cole," Kai blushed and forced a smile, not wanting to make it seem like he wasn't sincere.

"I....I'm not sure about my feelings yet, in my life I've never dated anyone. But I think, I....I can date you," Cole looked away, not noticing how red Kai became. He looked like a tomato who was about to burst.

"So are we...a thing now?"

"....Maybe, I don't know. You got the experience, I don't,"

"Well I'd say we are, because I just confessed, and you accepted," Kai grinned, not wanting to reveal how nervous he actually is.

Cole stared at Kai, dazed as he stared into the brunette's dazzling eyes. They were hazel in colour, his irises flashed a faint red. He never noticed it, but his eyes were really beautiful. Maybe this is how it feels like to be in love with someone, you'd think every part of them seems beautiful and perfect. But he was still unsure of his feelings, he figured he'd date Kai to find out. Not that he's using Kai, he truly wants to protect him too. He wants to please him and tuck him in bed, spend everyday with him and feel his skin as he hugs him. That is, what he told himself.

"I guess we are," Cole gave a smile and pecked a kiss on Kai's forehead. Kai giggled.

Just then, Lloyd walked in and gave them a confused look. Cole and Kai pulled away, both looking at Lloyd nervously.

"Seriously, what is going on with you two?" Lloyd sat down on the couch beside Cole, he took a bottle of soda and gulped it thirstily.

"Nothing! Why would you think that?" Cole grabbed the remote and turned the TV on again.

Lloyd sighed, it seemed like they didn't wanna talk about it, he won't force them either. "Nevermind, I guess. What's on the news today? Anything we need to take care of?"

Cole switched to the News Channel and Gayle Gossip's face popped up on the TV screen.

"Gayle Gossip here live in Ninjago City, it seems that there's a new threat in the city. A figure, appeared on the streets of Mosaic, dressed in black and teal. It seems like the figure is wearing a ninja gi, who is this mysterious ninja? Vinny, come closer! Anyways, it seems like whoever this new ninja is, they are not so friendly. They are attacking shops and citizens!"

"Uh, Miss Gossip? Miss Gossip, behind you!!"

"Vinny, run! That is for now, everyone. Back to you, Fred!!"

Lloyd, Cole and Kai widened their eyes even as if the TV went static. A ninja? More importantly, dressed in black and teal?

"The..teal ninja?" Kai muttered, Lloyd shook his head.

"Impossible, the actual teal ninja re-signed. We've never seen a single member of the new ninja since then! It couldn't be him, last I recall he doesn't even have an actual ninja gi," Lloyd gritted his teeth, if it's not the teal ninja that once put them in prison, then who could it be?

"Nevermind that, we have to inform the others!" Cole yelled as he ran off, Lloyd and Kai quickly followed.

•••

Neon cackled at the sight of the running citizens. Ah, she could never seem to remember how weak humans actually are. Nevertheless, elemental masters don't deserve a place in the world. Not even herself, but she needed to prove that she was worthy of being a ninja..even without powers.

"Would the ninja come out and play?" Neon whistled. As if on cue, six figures dressed in colourful ninja gi appeared behind her.

"Hey, you've got pretty big guts attacking this city!" The one in red yelled, pointing his sword.

Neon turned around and grinned, "Ah, the ninja. Just in time, I was looking for you," She stretched out a hand by her side and it glowed teal.

"...An elemental power?" Lloyd gasped, this definitely wasn't the teal ninja. Not to mention, it's a girl speaking from within the mask.

"Suprised? Before we start fighting, allow me to introduce myself, I got manners y'know?" The glow subsided, Neon allowed her eyes to slide across each ninja.

"We don't care, whoever you are, you definitely don't deserve an elemental power," The one in blue swung his nunchucks, glaring at her.

"Feisty, bluey," Neon shot him a smirk and received nothing more than a glare.

"My name is Neon, and I'm the elemental master of crystal,"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

38K 624 20
Just random Lavashipping Oneshots, (maybe some other ships)
1.3K 73 14
Cover Pic by SawSrany13115 on Twitter * When an unexpected love unfurls between two ninja they will be put to the test, will their love be able to la...
21.8K 575 18
Kai is a hothead and everyone thinks he's the coolest brother ever right? Almost, Kai has gained the romantic interest of two of his teammates. Cole...
14.7K 414 9
The effects of the fire in Ninjago City damaged everyone. Kai is believed to be dead by the rest of the ninja. Except Kai isn't really dead. He i...