Royal Hearts Trolls Cooper X...

By destinycopley134

Alexis is a girl with extraordinary powers. Alexis has never allowed anyone into her life or really trusted a... More

Alexis Troll Form
Alexis Wolf Form
Meeting Alexis
The Castle
In Town
Saving The Trolls
First Warning
Leaving The Village
The Country Trolls
The Royal Family Of Funk
Vibe City
Harmony
Tender Loving Care

Final Battle For Music

197 7 0
By destinycopley134

"Well at least we're out of that room." Cooper says as he, Alexis, and Darnell are with the other trolls in the audience at the front of everyone.

"Yeah but not where we wanna be." Alexis says.

"Where's mom and dad? I don't see them." Darnell says as he looks around.

"Look." Alexis says as she points to queen Barb coming out on stage playing and singing before eventually stopping as she has everyone's attention and now holding guitar with the strings.

"Give it up for your former leaders! Funk, Country, Techno, Classical, including Harmony, and worst of all Pop! Who wants to see what the ultimate power cord can do?" Barb asks as she introduces the troll leaders and shows Poppy high up in a cage.

"Mom. Dad." Alexis says seeing her adoptive parents with the other leaders realizing they were captured as well.

"No no!" Poppy shouts as Barb begins playing her guitar before stopping momentarily as a book is thrown in her face before everyone looks to see Branch with some other trolls in the balloon heading towards them.

"I guess a giant comprehensive manual does come in handy!" Branch says.

"Well isn't that puke. Poppy's little boyfriend came to crash the concert. Too late Branch!" Barb says as she begins playing again.

"Wait!" Branch shouts as he then swings over to in front of Poppy blocking the blast from Barb's guitar as he then falls to the ground after being turned into a boulder.

"Oh no." Alexis says as everyone goes silent before the boulder cracks open to reveal a Rock troll version of Branch.

"Sick. It totally works." Barb says as Rock trolls begin to cheer.

"Who's ready to get rippin tattoos but our faces in case we still need office jobs!?" Branch says as the Tock trolls cheer.

"You're turning everyone into Rock zombies?" Poppy asks as Barb looks up at her while playing her guitar.

"Yup. I can't wait to party with you Poppy." Barb says as she is hooked up to a rope and begins flying around the stadium turning the leaders into Rock troll zombies to the horror of their followers as she then lands back on stage before she notices Poppy has her cage door opened.

"Not so fast pop squeak. Hey boy toy! It's mullet time." Barb says as Branch grabs Poppy while Barb hits her with a blast from her guitar as Poppy then appears as a Rock troll zombie.

"Who wants to party with out smiling!?" Poppy asks asRrock trolls cheer.

"Finish them off." Barb says as she gestures to Peppy, Alexis, and the twins.

"Poppy stop! You gotta be in there somewhere! " Alexis shouts as Poppy looks at her and begins to go towards her causing Darnell and Cooper to quickly get in front of her.

"Aww looks like the two Funk brothers wanna protect the little brave but stupid Harmony girl. It's just so.. sickening. Fine you guys want to go first then you got it. Finish them!" Barb says as Poppy goes closer to Alexis and the twins before she winks at them and turns the guitar to Barb.

"What are you doing!? You're supposed to be a Rock zombie." Barb says as Poppy smiles and reveals she had gumdrops in he ears.

"Gumdrops. Sound proof and delicious." Poppy says as she eats the gumdrops to the disgust of some of the other trolls.

"Give me that!" Barb shouts angrily.

"I'm not gonna let you do this to anyone else! A world where everyone looks the same and sounds the same!? That's not harmony!" Poppy shouts.

"Hey Barb. Maybe queen Poppy has a point. If we all look the same, dress the same, and act the same how will anyone know we're cool or something?" A Rock troll asks causing some of the Rock trolls to mumble and talk among themselves.

"A good queen listens. Real harmony takes lots of voices. Different voices!" Poppy shouts as she then jumps and breaks the guitar causing a colorful blast as it turns everyone and everything grey and reverts the troll zombies back to themselves while also having broken the music strings.

"Branch!" Poppy shouts happily as she runs over to Branch while Barb goes over to the broken guitar and picks up the broken strings as they're disappearing.

"No. My strings. What have you done? You've destroyed music. Give it up everybody. Thanks to the queen of Pop we all lost our music. History repeats itself. Pop has ruined everything." Barb says as as everyone goes silent before Alexis and Cooper hear a beating realizing it is Cooper's heart as he holds a microphone up to it to let others hear the beat as Darnell starts beat boxing to the beat before Alexis joins in harmonizing to the beat.

"Those are my sons making music." Essence says proudly as everyone looks at Alexis, Darnell, and Cooper.

"And that's our daughter with them." Mako says happily.

"Making their own kind of music." Rain says proudly before the Country trolls and their leader Delta Dawn begins to join in clapping and stomping their feet to the beat while other trolls hearts begin to light up as they join in.

"Queen Barb can't take away something that is inside us. Because that's where music really comes from." Essence says as Barb looks at her while all the trolls are now harmonizing.

"It started with the strings but now it comes from us." Quincy says.

"Yeah! It comes from our experiences!" King Trollex says.

"Our lives!" Delta Dawn says.

"Our culture!" Essence shouts.

"Beautiful!" Trollzart says.

*Song being played is Just Sing by Trolls World Tour*

Poppy Singing

Let me hear you sing
Sing it together, louder than ever
Forget everything, just sing

Poppy And Branch Singing

Like it's what we've been missin'
And they're gonna listen, listen
Forget everything, just sing

Poppy Singing

You think you've gotta hide it
Don't keep it on the shelf
Let your waist start moving
Watch the way I do it, do it
See me do it like nobody else

Essence Singing

If we sing it all together (if we sing it all as one)
It's louder than yourself (all together, everyone)
Everybody's lookin' (see you lookin' now)
Watch the way we do it, do it (hold up, watchin' how I do it)
'Cause we do it like nobody else

All Singing( Now everyone's colors are back after this part.)

Let me hear you sing, don't you stop it, don't you fight it
Let me hear you sing, if you got it, can't deny it
Let me hear you, it's waiting for you
Already, you know that you do it like nobody else

Just sing, sing it together
Louder than ever, ever, forget everything
Just sing like it's what we've been missing
And they're gonna listen, listen, forget everything (let me hear you)

Delta Dawn Singing

Hey, I've been right here where you standin' (I've been standin' on the ground)
And the walls are cavin' in (all the walls are fallin')
But my lips start movin' with the soul I put into it
And you never heard it done like this

All Singing

Let me hear you sing
It's waiting for you
Already, you know that you do it like nobody else
Just sing, sing it together
Louder than ever, ever, forget everything
Just sing like it's what we've been missing
And they're gonna listen, listen, forget everything

Let me hear you sing
I said a one, two, three, and four
Let's go everybody get on the floor
Let me hear you
Uh, let me hear you sing it
Let me hear you sing
I want you to sing from your soul
I want you to reach with your elbow
Let me hear you
We can't hear you, way in the back (alright, alright, alright)

Let me hear you sing
It's waiting for you
Already, you know that you do it like nobody else

Just sing, sing it together
Louder than ever, ever, forget everything
Just sing like it's what we've been missing
And they're gonna listen, listen, forget everything
Just sing, sing it together
Louder than ever, ever, forget everything
Just sing like it's what we've been missing
And they're gonna listen, listen, forget everything
Just sing

*Song Over*

"Oh it feels good to have my colors back." Alexis says happily as she is dancing with Cooper.

"It really does. Glad we're all united now." Cooper says happily.

"Hey Alexis you're apart of my girl group with Barb and Carol. Can't wait to see you at the next girls night." Poppy says as she comes over.

"Wait. I did what in the who now?" Alexis asks as Poppy quickly walks off.

"Good luck with that." Cooper says as Alexis looks at him and smiles.

"Come on you two. Let's just dance and enjoy the celebration." Darnell says as he gestures for Alexis and Cooper to follow him.

"Oh this won't be the end of the celebrating. Not with Poppy." Alexis says as she laughs with the two males before walking with them to dance with their parents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 55 14
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
1.4K 13 14
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
3.9K 55 12
PT 1. Alexis is a girl born with extraordinary powers. When she is left without a family and home what will happen when she meets the Kiss band? What...
5.8K 175 22
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. Her whole life has been a mess since she opened her eyes. She is very beautiful girl and very strong w...