!!OPEN!! Inanimate insanity O...

De Glivx_

Ugh requests are nice Look for rules in the first chapter See you soon^^ Mais

RULES?!🤯
||Nights like these||Candle x Cabby||‼️
||Nightly Breeze||Candle x Cabby x Clover||
IMPORTANT (i think)
||I'm Here || Payjay||
|| Writers Block || ComedyGold ||
FLABBERGASTED
‼️|| Greenhouse || KnifeBrush ||‼️
‼️||Clothes||SilverBrush||‼️
‼️IMPORTANT‼️
||Hold me close||Marshple||

|| You? || Silvercandle ||

861 11 6
De Glivx_

(Hello everybody! It is I the little guy under your bed aka the author of this book! I'm sorry for the oneshot delay but as I said before I write pretty slow and often don't have motivation. Anyways I want to kind of keep up a posting schedule of posting two one shots a month. I promise I'm working on your one shot requests! So here is an old silver candle one shot of mine! Have a nice read..)

laying in my bed i heard muffled sounds of happiness and joy from the corridor I cover my ears with earphones the music soothing my static mind.

Wrapped in my blanket not Acknowledging anything so if someone came into my room I would not know.

I looked around not able to move my limbs I felt heavy and tired, going back ah yes looking around I noticed smoke coming from my wick yeah my wick it's been out for a couple of weeks, every time I try to light it I'm unsuccessful.

My playlist ended.

Great, my phone is on the nightstand, I weakly get up and sit on my bed reaching for my night stand.

I take off my headphones and look for a playlist on my phone when suddenly I hear a loud noise apparently it was a knock.

"Hello, uh Candle the others thought it would be a good idea for me to check up on you, may I come in?" -a masculine voice said snapping me back to reality.

I silently sit there a bit salty and annoyed trying to recognise the owner of the voice.

"Candle are you alright?"- He said again louder this time.

Ah it must be silver then -"Come in" -I said weakly with hesitation in my voice.

He came into my room with a glass of water -"Hello dear would you mind if I joined you"- He exclaimed shyly, seemed like he was stressed, just guessing.

"If you must.." he sat down beside me and handed me the water.

"I noticed that you haven't been leaving your room lately so I brought you some water and I could bring some food if you'd like"- he explained in a quick fashion, confusion flooded my mind as I sipped the water.

"I'm okay" I mumbled choking on my water a bit.

"sorry to break it to you darling but your clearly not" his hush tone quite calming in this situation.
I don't know how to take this ,he cares so much and I feel quite awful, everyday it just got worse.

"Candle please look at me and tell me what's wrong" he pleaded taking my face in his hand and making us meet face to face.

I just couldn't take it anymore all these emotions flooded into me so long now months weeks days I've been in this state I hated it, I hated it so much I just want to have the energy to be happy.

I broke into tears sobbing pathetically I felt so humiliated I was supposed to be the voice of reason I was supposed to be the caring one I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CALM ONE I WAS SUPPOSED TO CARE OF THEM!

Silver took be into his lap as I clung onto him wrapping my hands around his neck letting out my cries onto his shoulder.

"Your gonna be okay, I'll make sure, don't worry darling" he said on a calming manner.

"I promise."

ACT ONE HAS ENDED

I got out of the shower reaching for my towel as I dried myself up I started thinking about what happened a week ago.

"Your gonna be okay, I'll make sure, don't worry darling"

Silver was a real help lately his visits are something regular and to be honest my mental state still isn't at its best but it got better I guess, I still would have episodes now and then but that's beside the point.

I grabbed a pair of sleep shorts and a shirt that was way too big I came out of the bathroom and fell face first onto my bed I turned around for some air and layed in bed waiting for something to happen indeed something did happen since I got a notification, reaching for my phone my expression changed frantically.

-An hour later-

This one is from silvers point of view ;P

To be honest, in my opinion Candle should get professional help, perhaps I'll ask her if that would be okay.

Me and Candle have grown closer to each other and quite frankly I think she needed that.

I walked down the corridor to her room y'know just to check up. I knocked on the door, nothing.

"Candle, is everything okay can I come in?" Nothing.

"Candle I'm coming in okay?" I slowly opened the door and was startled by the view of her struggling to take breaths and hollow sobbing on the edge of the bed.

I rush over grabbing her hand and sitting beside her. "Try to take normal breaths darling, I'm here don't worry" Her normally deep violet eyes where now swollen with tears, lifeless, like two pools of fog.

Her inhalations slowly calmed down, while I rubbed circles in her palm.

When her gasps stopped she continued to sob, I put my hand over her shoulder and pulled her closer.

" I w— g—n- -i-" she mumbled under her breath.

"I didn't quite catch that dear? Could you repeat please" her eyes focused on the floor as she spoke through her tears.

"I thought I was gonna choke, i was scared I didn't want to I'm sorry"

"Oh Candle dear please there is nothing to apologise for" I cooed her.

A few minutes later ~

I Lay in bed hundreds of thoughts racing in my mind I began too feel a bit unconscious  and sleepy I look up at silver spoon as he began speaking.

"Candle?"

"Yes silver?"

"I've been thinking about y'know how I'm not always here for you"

"Silver I assure you that even when your not with me I'm pretty much okay and-"

"Candle tell me do you feel safe around me"

"I- um-"

„Candle Please respond"

„Yes i do i feel safe in fact very safe"

"Well just as I thought, thank you dear I'll be leaving for now I promise to be back soon"

"Okay bye"

He got up and left the room.

What the hell!? What was that about?! I don't understand... I guess I'll just find out tomorrow I lay down and close my eyes drifting off to sleep

The next day~

I wake up my eyes focused on the ceiling not blinking not moving hardly breathing I lay like that for about 10 minutes then I proceeded to grab my phone and scroll on tik tok for a while to y'know wake up my mind a bit.

A couple minutes pass I decide to get up and do a morning routine, changing into some gray sweatpants and a black sleeveless top as I finished I slip into bed once again feeling the heat left over from my body.

As soon as I made myself comfortable I hear a knock at the door.

I get up disappointingly and open the door to see a person with pristine well kept white hair and a light skin tone, paper.

He helps oj run the hotel right ? I thinks so...

"Hello you must be Candle right?" She said with a high voice

"Yes that appears to be me ,what seems to be the problem?"

"Oh i was just here to quickly check if you consent to having silver spoon as your roommate"

"Yeah I guess so"

"Okay thanks for the info he can start to move when ever he likes, bye!"

He exclaimed as he quickly walked away
I close the door to my room.

What?! The hell?! How did I not know ?! What did he plan this time oh my goddd, as much as love him sometimes he has such "preposterous" as he says himself, ideas.

Wait what I don't love him! Do I though? Oh my goodness this is making my head hurt.
I sit down in my bed soaking in all this information.

A few minutes later~

I lay in my bed listening to music until someone barges into my room as I expected silver spoon.

He sat down beside me.

I took off my headphones and began questioning him.

"Paper came over some time ago and said you were going to be my roommate is that correct?"

"Oh my did he! I'm so sorry candle he may not have heard how I told him that I need your consent first"

"Oh no, there isn't anything to worry about, quite frankly I really like that idea"

We glanced up at each other both our faces turning darker shades I decided to break the awkward silence.

"Well when do you plan on moving in?" I said as I looked to the side rubbing the back of my head .

"Oh- uhh- whenever you're okay with it I guess or I can just start now?" He exclaimed quickly still covered in a light blush.

"No, it's really up to you when you want to move in y'know" I said grasping his hand and rubbing circles into his palm and looking straight into his ocean coated eyes.

"Oh- uhm- yeah, I should get going I promised I would do someone a favor, good bye for now-!" He said sliding out of my grip and out of the room covered in a visibly blueish hue.

Oh my he's such a dork I love him for that- wait no I don't he's just a friend helping me out yeah.

I must just think of him like that because he's a best friend.

Yeah that's right.. yeah.. I lay down slowly drifting off to sleep.

I wake up.

I look up at my ceiling then turn to my side just to see a new bed and some other things scattered on the newly placed nightstand, oh silver must've moved in while I was sleeping.

The sooner the better really, I lay in my bed for about half an hour then slowly get up to a sitting position reaching for the water beside my bedside.

I take off the cap and took a  medium gulp of water, as I was putting it back to its original standing place, I heard the door knob shift.

In the door stood silver peering into the room as if he was scared to come in, I made a gesture with my hand inviting him to sit beside me.

He quickly closed the door behind him and sat down next to me as he started to speak

"I'm sorry it turned out like this... y'know I didn't want to annoy you so much so I figured I would just move in while you were asleep" he ended awkwardly.

"oh no don't worry silver your all well" I said hopefully calming him down.

"I hope my things aren't getting in your way too much, and if it's necessary I'll move out whenever you like an-"

I took both his hand forcing his gaze into mine.

"silver there really isn't anything wrong, actually this is probably the best case scenario!" I explained quickly then looking away reluctantly as a darkish purple hue slowly crept onto my face

"the best case scenario for me of course, I don't know about you tho..."

"No, No..! I really do think that this is the best idea I had in a while" he sighed in relief.

"I guess I just.. I just want to be there for you.." he finally chokes out while his blush got deeper in.. embarrassment..? Perhaps..?

"Aww Silver.." I said in a soft tone and pulled him into a hug unexpectedly.

Surprisingly he hugged me back as we stayed like this, just in each other arms, both comforted by the warmth of it..

Yes this was definitely a good idea..

・:*☆──1924──☆*:・

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.6K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
269K 40.5K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
271K 6.2K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...