Sbg x reader chatfic

Door Br0wn1ee_

Ben x Reader VERY slow updates The school bus graveyard fandom died wtf😭 I'm crying. The authors of the sbg... Meer

Characters n stuff
They said no*disappointed finger wag*☝️😠
They're from our class😨
You're WHAT?
Self defense 🤺🤺
Talking parrot🦜🦜
Tf they doing here?🤨
TATTOOS???
Stop.
I forgot what it's called(not a chapter)
Ily🧍‍♀️
Family crisis
Idk what to name it🤷‍♀️ pt.1
Not a chapter
SLEEPOVER pt.2
A/N
NAILLUUUHHHHH Pt.3
ANOTHER A/N
These damn bots
Tasty😍
A/N
Grocery
I'm running out of titles😖
Oh.
Lad
He missed😞
Cold
Vroom ig
Dieing
A/N
VERY late Christmas special
A/N
Woah

HE'S TRYING TO KIDNAP US

765 16 11
Door Br0wn1ee_

If you got a notification about this chapter ignore it I'm just editing a few chapters-Akita(AKA the author) Jan 10 2024
I didn't know what to write☹️ I never do ngl- This chapter isn't a chatfic btw🙂

What I'm wearing btw😋 the zip up is oversized cuz I can't go anywhere without wearing an oversized shirt or sweater but u choose what you wear🫵🫵

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

5:37 𝙰𝙼

You and Akita were currently at school sitting in the hallways. It was very early so there were barely any students. You got bored and started reading the old messages from the group chat. There were a lot of messages from the middle of the night before you two were added. Everyone was asking each other if they were okay. That only made you wonder if they were going through the same thing you and Akita were going through.

You heard Akita sigh next to you. "You good?" you turned towards her.

"Yeah, I'm just bored." She stared at her feet for a moment. "You wanna go to the gym?"

"Why?"

"Don't act like you don't know. The gym is more fun than sitting in the hallway."

"Oh- yeah let's go."

(Time skip to the gym this is most likely a lazy chapter btw)

6:15 𝙰𝙼

"YOU BITCH-"

"HUSHHH. Before I hit you with the basketball again."

Life lesson learned. Say no when Akita asks you to go to the gym. She'll just chase you with a basketball.

"Jeez. Let's just go to class. There should be some kids in there by now." you got off the floor. Only to be pushed back down again. "STOP JUMPING ME!"

"Shhh!" Akita pulled you off the floor and started walking to the gym door. "C'mon, hurry up. Also I ain't jumping you, stupid."

(Time skip)

7:09 𝙰𝙼

Class started nine minutes ago and you were trying to ignore Aidens stares. It didn't help the fact that you sat right next to him. At least you were next to the window. Akita was sitting behind you. Ashlyn was in front of you. It suprised you on how Aiden hasn't been talking to you this whole time.

"Y/N." Akita whispered behind you. You looked back at her and she held out a folded paper. You took it and unfolded it.

'You do know Aiden has been staring at you this whole time right? (•﹏•;)'

'Yes, I know. I don't even think he blinked (_)'

'I'm scared- I don't want the bell to ring for passing period.'

'He might walk out with the others. Idk. But pay attention. Our grades are shit enough already.'

'Aye aye captain'

After the mini conversation on paper, you tried your best to quietly crumble the paper then put it in your bag. You kept looking at the clock because you didn't know what the menace on your right would do when it rung. Would he talk to you like a normal human being? Most likely not. Would he leave for passing period? Probably. Is he gonna attack you with a hug or something? Yes. That seems like something he'd do.

7:39

Class ends in 22 minutes.

7:53

14 minutes.

8:02

The bell rung. 'Oh dear god-' You cut your own thoughts off by getting up and speed walking out the classroom door. Akita followed. You decided you were going to go get a snack and drink so you started making your way to the vending machines.

And you thought Aiden would get lost in the sea of students. No. He was still following you.

"Y/N he's still behind us start running-" Akita whispered to you.

For people the same height as 5'1
"No! I'm gonna loose your 5'0 ass in the crowd." you replied.

"And I'm gonna loose your 4'11 ass."

"Akita we're like the same height."

For people taller than 5'1
"Don't blame me if you end up getting lost."

"Y/N you're not that much taller than me."

"But you're still shorter."

"Whatever just run."

For people shorter than 5'1
"Akita I can't we're going to lose each other."

"That doesn't sound like my problem it's your fault for not growing."

"I don't have the ability to control my height!"

"That still isn't my problem now hurry. We have no choice,  you wanna get snatched up or not?"

You stared at her for a second before running, so did Akita. And Aiden.

"Split up?"

"Y/N no."

"Y/N yes."

You ended up pushing Akita to the right and you went left. And Aiden could've followed Akita, but NOOO. He followed you.

shAkita

OMG HE'S FOLLOWING ME😭
WHY ME

Cuz ur hot bbg😘😘
LOLZ GL

HELO
HELPP*

I found the vending machines I'ma get stuff 4 u and me dw😽

Oh ty
But rn I got a kidnapper chasing me so bye😭

Right as you put your phone away, you hear a 'hi' right next to you. You whipped your head in that direction and jumped when you saw Aiden right next to you.

"Oh what the f- Hi." you stopped running. Which caused Aiden to drag you back to the class. He was talking the whole way but you didn't mind. You used to have a friend that talked a bunch so you're used to it.

When you got back to the class you saw Akita squeezing Taylor to death and Taylor was doing the same. Tyler was giving Akita weird looks. Ben, Logan, and Ashlyn should be on their way back since passing period ends in about 2 minutes.

"Oh, Y/N! Your stuff is on your desk." Akita smiled at you then went back to talking with Taylor. But they could do that later apparently. Aiden pulled both of you into a hug.

"Why'd you run away from me? I thought we were best friends."

"Cause you looked like you were gonna kidnap us."

"Yeah, what Y/N said."

"Oh."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

I'm used to writing chatfic chapters omg this was so bad😭

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

20.6K 413 6
"Now come on. We should also probably hire a new assistant, which *feels* like a you job." "Crimp! Hire us a new assistant!" ---------- After locking...
297K 20.8K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
17.2K 1.2K 18
It's a fangirl and her idol's love story ! The two met unintentionally but fate made them come closer each day ✨ Her crush became her life partner a...
308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong