Fated Love || Moonsun

De MissKellyZyx

Moonbyul built feelings towards Yongsun, she confessed before her flight abroad. Ps: This story is g!p. HIGHE... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

602 14 1
De MissKellyZyx

It's been a month, Byul often visits her girlfriend and Jieun when she's free. 

"I have something to tell you... personally, Byul-ah..." Solar said, "Huh? Something serious?"

"Definitely yes. But, I'll meet you tomorrow," Solar uttered, "Nooo... I'll go there tonight wait for me," 

"Babe, You're drunk... You might be in danger though... Let's just meet tomorrow plus, Bunny doesn't have class," 

"I'm just tipsy, Baby... Wait for me," Byul protested. Solar kept disagreeing with Byul to go to their house but in the end, she agreed. 

Byul was tipsy and she was on her way to her girlfriend's house to visit the two. 

"I'm on my way there," Byul said, "Okay, Drive safe..." Solar said and they ended the call. 

The truck that was coming was so fast and the flash was hitting Byul's eyes. She quickly put her car on the side which the other car bumped her car which spun and flipped. 

Byul passed out and was unconscious. She had full blood. 

---

"Hello?" Solar asked, and an unknown number called her. 

"Did you know about Moon Byul-Yi? You were on her latest call list minutes ago..." 

"Uhm, Yes. I'm her girlfriend, Why?" 

"She got into a car accident, we are now heading to MooMoo Hospital," 

Solar eyes widened and shaking, "S-she what?" 

"She got into a car accident minutes ago," As the police said, Solar teared up. 

"I... I will follow there," Solar said, the call quickly ended. 

"Is that Dada?" Jieun asked, "We will go to the hospital. Wait for me here. I'll just get your stuff..." Solar said, Jieun nodded. 

She packed Jieun's needs and got their jacket. They didn't change their pajamas and just wore a jacket and took a taxi. 

"Is something happened? Why are you crying?" Jieun asked, They quickly reached the hospital and they saw Byul that was on the stretcher unconscious and full of blood. 

"B-Byul?" Solar cried as she saw her girlfriend, "D-Dada? No... Dada!!" Jirun shouted, Solar quickly held her daughter and they went in. 

"Who is her relative?" The Doc asked, "I'm her girlfriend... Do everything for her, Please?" Solar said between her tears. 

"We're the police who will investigate the car accident, Can we know anything before the scene happened?" The police asked, "She called me minutes ago too before the accident that she was on her way to our house..." Solar explain, Jieun was crying and shaking as she saw Byul. 

"Okay, We will just investigate it and ask permission to get the webcam in her car," Solar just nodded as she was dumbfounded. The police left. She hugged her daughter, "Dada won't leave us too, right?" Jieun asked, 

"We should pray for Dada..." Solar said, she just called Byul's parents. 

"This is Yongsun, Mrs. Moon... I'm... I'm sorry but Byul... got into a car accident, We're in the MooMoo Hospital," Solar nervously said, "She what?!" 

"G-got into an accident..." Solar heard a cry from her and it ended after. She thinks that they just let Byul and just call Byul's Dad. 

"Uncle, are you busy?" Solar asked, "Kind of, Why? Are you crying? Did you guys fight?" 

"It's Byul... Can you come here to the MooMoo Hospital now?" Solar asked, "What happened?" 

"C-car accident..." 

"Are you guys okay? I'll go there now," He said, "Y-yes... Please, Uncle..." 

As the call ended, Solar was shaking and crying, she didn't know what to do and her trauma about her ex-boyfriend was coming back. 

"Byul, Fight for us, please?" Solar mumbled, praying for her girlfriend, Mr and Mrs. Moon came even though Byul's step-dad was still mad at Byul. 

"How is she?" Mrs. Moon asked, Solar was shocked. "Grandma" Jieun said between her tears, She hugged Byul's mom. 

Mrs. Moon sat beside Solar and hugged the girl, "They haven't gone out for almost half an hour now... I'm worried, She said she was heading to the house now..." Solar said, 

Byul's real dad came, "Yongsun, Where's Byul?" He exclaimed, holding a bag of food and water. "Grandpa!" Jieun ran to him with tears in her eyes. The three quickly looked at him. 

"I saw Dada full of blood, she won't leave me, right?" Jieun asked, if he could carry the kid. "Of course, she won't... She will fight for her baby, so pray for Dada..."He comforted the kid, 

"Uncle..." Solar said, He hugged her tightly. "There's water inside, drink and calm down, Byul will be worried if you collapse here..." He said and even handed her a handkerchief. 

"Why are you here?" Mrs. Moon asked, "Y-you guys here too..." 

"I was worried about them and Yongsun called me so I came..." He said, "I... I'm sorry, Mrs. Moon, I thought you guys wouldn't come so I called uncle..." Solar said, 

The nurses were all coming back and forth. "W-what happened? Is Byul okay now?" Solar asked the nurse, "She's critical and running out of blood, I'll excuse myself, Ma'am." The nurse said, Solar just held her mouth and sat on the floor, crying. 

"Fight, please? Don't make me feel my trauma before, Please... Fight please," Solar said, 

"Don't let your child grow without you, please... Byul-ah," Solar cried, Mrs. Moon helped her to sit on the chair. Jieun went to her mom and hugged her tightly, 

Byul was transferred to the private room that had so many tanks and wires. Jieun was standing beside her dad. 

"Dada, Don't leave me like daddy... You said you will marry Mommy, right? Get up there and play with me..." Jieun cried, "Dada, Wake up..." 

Solar hugged her daughter, "Mommy, Dada won't follow Daddy, right? She won't leave me too, right?" Solar nodded. 

"Pray for Dada's fast recovery and she will wake up too..." Solar said, Jieun nodded.

They were all watching Byul who was still unconscious. Solar went to the restroom and threw up, "Bunny, Can you pass the water bottle to Mommy?" Solar asked, Jieun quickly obeyed her mom. 

"Mommy, Are you okay? Are you sick too?" Jieun asked, She rubs her mom's back. "I'm good, Don't worry... It's just mommy's symptoms." Solar said, Jieun hummed, confusedly. 

As she was done, "I told you that I have something to tell you and to Dada earlier, right?" Solar asked and kneel to face Jieun. 

"Hmm?" 

"I will tell you first since Dada wasn't good," Solar said, Stroking her daughter's hair strand. "What is it, Mommy?" 

"You'll be a unnie soon," Solar said, Jieun's eyes widened. "Really?? You're not joking? Are you pregnant, Mommy?" Jieun happily said, 

"Yes, Mommy is pregnant..." Solar said, Jieun quickly giggled and jumped, "Yey!" 

"Are you that happy?" Solar asked, Jieun nodded, "Don't tell the grannies first, Okay? We will tell it to Dada first," Solar said, Jieun nodded and quickly hugged her mom. 

"Okay, Let's go now..." Solar said, They sat again on the couch. 

Jieun was staring at Solar's belly, "Wanna go back inside?" Solar asked, Jieun shook her head, "You should sleep now, Come here" Solar said, She let Jieun sit on her lap and lay the kid like a baby. 

"Dada will wake up tomorrow?" Jieun asked, "We didn't know," Solar said, Stroking her daughter's hair, 

"Close your eyes now, Goodnight, I love you..." Solar softly said, She kissed Jieun's forehead. "I love you too, Mommy." Jieun said, 

"I love you, Dada..." Jieun said as she looked at Byul, Solar was singing to make the kid sleep. 

As the kid slept, Mrs. Moon spoke, "What the police said?" 

"They were still investigating the incident..." Solar said, "She was going to my house and she said she was near but the police called me after a few minutes and said Byul got into a car accident and was unconscious..." Solar said, teary-eyed. 

"You are always the reason for making Byul in bad times." Mr. Moon said, Solar looked down. "Hon," Mrs. Moon said, 

"You're not helping... Yongsun didn't want to happen that incident," Byul's dad said, 

"I... I'm sorry, Mr. Moon... I didn't mean that one, I told her not to come as it was already night but she didn't listen to me, I'm sorry..." 

"Such a homophobic one." Byul's Dad quickly stood up as she got mad at what Mr. Moon said towards Solar. 

"Ya! That's how you treated your step-daughter's girlfriend?! So, That's why Byul was mad at you? Because you were disrespecting her girlfriend? Can't you just be happy and support them?" Solar quickly held his wrist. 

"U-uncle, Please stop..." Solar said, "Coming from her Dad who didn't treat her ex-wife and daughter before..." Mr. Moon said, 

"Can you both stop? Byul was unconscious and you both will fight here?" Mrs. Moon exclaimed, Byul's Dad sat down beside Solar. 

"I don't want to be disrespectful but you were stomping on me and Byul because we had an affair... Yes, we are gay but we're not homophobic people. I was embarrassed when Byul really pursue me because I already have a child but she didn't mind and accepted it because she love my kid as her own, I was lucky to have Byul even though she knew my past was tragic, She was excited and nervous when she was planning to introduce us to you guys as it was her first time..."

"I love Byul so much... We love Byul so much. Please Let Byul be happy too. I can take those harsh words towards me, not welcoming me and Jieun, not accepting me but don't say anything to Byul, don't push her away like she's not your child because Byul really loves you... any of you," Solar said,

"It doesn't mean that we are gay and having affairs you can drag us down, We are human... We are hurting too..." Solar added,

"I'll excuse myself..." Solar said, she put Jieun on the couch and covered her blanket. She went out to calm herself.

---

"Babe, Wake up now there… I 

miss you so much, We miss you. I have good news for you too and I can't wait to tell you." Solar holding Byul's hands. 

"Can't bear to see laying down there. Honey, Wake up." 

"Fight for us, Please?" 

1 week later, Byul was still not awake.

"Mommy, I'm worried about Dada... When will she wake up?" Jieun asked, She was standing on the side bed, looking at Byul.

They were all still there, "Behave there, Don't touch Dada's Hand..." Solar said, Jieun was looking at Byul's hand, she was shocked when it moved.

Byul slowly opened her eyes, "Dada? Mommy! Her hands moved!" As Jieun exclaimed, Byul's Dad quickly called the doctor to check on Byul.

"Mommy, She's awake!" Jieun happily said, Solar nodded and was teary-eyed. The Doctor was checking Byul.

---

As the doctor went out, Jieun dragged the chair and stood up there. "Good Morning, Dada! I miss you!" Jieun said, Byul was still recovering, she teared up as she saw Solar and Jieun in front of her as she woke up.

"B-Bunny... H-Hon... I'm… Sorry," Byul slowly said, Solar nodded.

"Recovery fast so I could tell our secret, You got it? Take some rest and have some strength, We will wait for you..." Solar sweetly said,

"I... will," She slowly turned her head and roamed the room, she saw her Dad. "Daddy..." 

"Are you okay now? Be careful next time, you got it?" Her Dad said, Byul hums. "I'm... sorry..." 

"Byul-ah..." Byul slowly looked at Solar's back as she heard her mom. "E-omma..." 

Byul was happy as everyone she wanted to see was there but still a bit sad as she knew her step-dad and she was still not good. 

"Hon, You should eat now..." Solar said, preparing Byul's food. Byul's Dad helped Byul to sit up. "A-aah..." Byul groaned, 

"Mianhae..." Her Dad said, "My body was so sore..." Byul said, Solar sat on the bed. "I'm curious about your secret..." Byul said, she was looking at Solar's face as she really missed the girl. 

"Bunny, Dada wanted to know our secret... Shall we tell it to her now?" Solar asked her kid, Jieun chuckled and looked at Solar's side, Looking at the two. 

"No, I want Dada to jump when she knows it..." Jieun said, Byul pouted. Solar was feeding Byul. 

Jieun was drooling at the food, "I thought you were a bunny, why do you look like a dog there?" Byul asked, Jieun quickly sulked and stomped her foot, and sat on the couch with her arms crossed in her chest. 

"Mommy, Dada just woke up to tease me!" Jieun exclaimed, "I won't tell our secret!" she added, 

"I love you, Bunny..." Byul said, Solar just fed her. "Hon... Do you feel better now?" Solar asked, Byul shrugged. 

"I thought it was my end when my car flipped after I spun so many times and those cars hit me... I thought I couldn't see you again," Byul said, teary-eyed. 

"We saw you in a stretcher, especially Jieun... She saw you and that scene reminded me of Eric... I thought you would leave me too," Solar said, she sniffed. 

"I'm sorry, Hon... I'm sorry for worrying you and Jieun... I'll be careful next time, I'm sorry..." Byul said, She slowly raised her arms to wipe her girl's tears. 

"Just be careful when you're driving, I will give birth so early for worrying you..." Solar lowered her voice as she said to give birth. "What did you say?" 

"I will die so early for being worried about you..." Solar said, she put down Byul's tray as she was done eating. Byul's Parents were amazed at how Solar takes care of Byul. 

"You didn't know that you were critical that night and even ran out of blood. You almost transferred to the ICU... If that happens, I really don't know what to do," Solar said, 

"You cried that much? Your eyes were so floppy..." Byul said, "You really love me, Huh" 

"Does it hurt?" Solar asked, scanning Byul. "Body pains and my body was so sore more than ours you know..." Byul said, Solar eyes widened. 

"Shut up," Solar said, 

---

Solar and Jieun were happily talking with Byul, while Mr. and Mrs. Moon already left. 

"I wanna kiss you..." Byul pouted at Solar, "You just got into an accident and you were using your baby talks now?" Solar asked, 

"Give me a kiss..." Byul said, Solar shakes her head. "Dada... You look like a zombie that has a bandage..." Jieun said, 

"Why are you teasing me again?" Byul asked, "It was true..." Jieun said, Solar chuckled. 

"Grandpa, Why does Dada look like a hamster? Has she had a hamster before?" Jieun asked, Byul's eyes widened and Solar laughed even at Byul's Dad. 

"Aah Yong-ah..." Byul whines, "Just sleep now... You need to rest," 

"You too... You need to rest, Dada is already awake so you need to go back to your school..." Solar said to Jieun who was now pouting, 

"Mom, Can I just go to the school after Dada went out here? You will get tired when you send and fetch me to the school and you needed to go back here after..." Jieun said to which Byul and Her Dad chuckled. 

"You will just tease me though..." Byul said, "Shall we tell our secret now so Dada could recover so fast?" Jieun asked, Byul's Dad was there as he was looking at Byul too. 

"No, Dada needs to rest now..." Solar said and the two pouted at her, "I couldn't sleep if it was bugging my mind... tell it now, Hon... I will rest after, I promise..." Byul said, 

"I will tell it but you two will sleep after..." Solar uttered, the two nodded. "Uhmm... I'm carrying your child..." Solar said that Byul's dada looked at her in shock and Jieun was happy on the side while Byul's eyes widened. 

"What did you say?" Byul asked, "I'm pregnant..." Solar uttered, Byul's face quickly formed a big smile and even punched the air and forgot she was sprained. 

"Aahh!" 

"Ya! Your arms! You punk!" Solar exclaimed, checking Byul's arms. "I'm okay... don't worry," 

"I'm going to be a dad?" Byul asked, Solar nodded which Byul teared up. "I'm unnie now!!" Jieun happily said, Solar hugged Byul. 

"I'm so happy, Hon... We'll have our baby," Byul said, Solar kissed her temple. "Can I join?" Jieun asked, to which the two chuckled. 

Solar carried her and put Byul's side, "Dada, I'm unnie now. I have a playmate now too," Jieun happily said, Byul smiled and nodded. 

"I love you two... so much..." Byul softly said, "We love you too," Solar said, 

"Congrats!" Byul's Dad said, Byul smiled. "Grandpa, I'm still your baby, right?" Jieun asked which her parents chuckled. 

"Of course, You'll be my first princess..." Jieun blushed. "You guys should sleep now..." Solar said and put down her daughter. 

"Hmm... You should sleep now too, sleeping late is bad for the baby..." Byul said, "I will after you..."

Byul shakes her head, "Bunny sleep with mommy now... It's already late," Byul said, Jieun just dragged her mom on the sofa. 

"Mommy lay down..." Jieun said, Solar just did it and dragged Jieun to her side. They both looked at Byul. "Dad, Can you turn off the light?" Byul asked, 

"Ah No, Uncle... Just stay in the open..." Solar argues, "You can't sleep with the lights on..." 

"I could..." Byul just nodded, they were both looking at each other until they both fell asleep. 

---

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.6K 677 30
"I told people I was happy alone, but it wasn't because I truly was. It was because if I loved again and it didn't work out, I might not make it. Bu...
18K 737 25
Wherein, Kim Yong-sun and Moon Byul-yi are exes back in their college days. Destiny will be lead them to see each other. Started: October 2021 Ended...
2.8K 85 5
Wherein, Moonbyul is secretly in love with her best friend and co-member. She has been worried after she confessed and worried about their relationsh...
45.1K 1.9K 90
A Famous Idol fell in love with her new fan who was a famous soccer player too. In their different world, Can their path be met? "Whatever is this...