The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

AdoboCatWorks tarafından

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... Daha Fazla

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2

1.1K 46 10
AdoboCatWorks tarafından

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue

OUCH - Authors Note /

[Smash!] -  Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA, CAN YOU HEAR ME? - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

"B-Bakugo?!" He flinches hearing the name of his best friend. He grips his sword tightly and gave the enemy group a murderous glare. "Why do you want Katsuki?"

Directly questioning Zero, the leader only chuckled.

"Isn't it that obvious, Y/N?" He says, giving Y/N a taunting expression. Y/N slowly got his message and he was pissed straight to the core, making Kurama uncomfortable.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! YOU WANT TO GET HIM AS A BARGAINING CHIP AGAINST ME?!" He angrily yelled. Zero smiles, right at the money as he raised his fingers, snapping it.

Two of his associates kneels behind him as they turned up in a blur. "Quatro, Dos." He summons the green-haired woman and the spiky-haired man, calling their names. "Tell Shigaraki to start his plan, and change it as well."

"Plan?!" Y/N shouts, "What plan?!"

Zero looks down and chuckles at the frantic mood of the Jinchuriki. "To kidnap Katsuki Bakugo, Kyoka Jirou, and..."

Y/N's face became tense with his eyes flaring in anger, it changes into Kurama's as the fox warns him not to, but he simply ignored his plea. Zero opens his mouth, declaring his intentions.

"Kill the entire Class 1-A."

He flinched, stepping back as his anger slowly ascents, hot air currents starts to encircle Y/N as Zero raises his eyebrow in amusement. The wind whistles as the rest of the Omagatōki Division senses what was happening with Y/N. Zero's complexion quickly changed as he raised his arm in an indication for them to be cautious.

With his ragged voice, Y/N screams like a feral animal. His nails start to grow longer, alongside his fangs.

"I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!!" Y/N yells as he reappeared underneath Cinco, the one-eyed man. His fist met the face of Cinco, which the man did not react in time as his face exploded into tiny bits of his brain and blood.

"RRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!"

"Cinco!" Dos yelled.

Y/N yells triumphantly as the rest were shocked from an unexpected death of their comrade, but they rapidly recover from it with an order from their leader. "Everyone, do what I have told you to do! Apollo, you're with me!"

The Division jumps away from the battlefield, obeying their leader, as Zero slams his palms on the ground. Purple runes appeared beneath him in a circle, as his eyes shone in purple as well.

[Entity Reset!]

The corpse of Cinco flickers in purple light as his headless body starts to revert to his lively form. His bones and muscles mends altogether back, his brain and eyes as well.

Cinco has been revived. However, he is weak and cannot fight due to the side effects.

"Retreat from here, Cinco, Apollo. Help Tres and the others." Zero ordered. Cinco nods and disappears in a glass-like form, shattering after.

Zero faces the now enraged Y/N, but he notices something from him.

Wind rises and violently spins around him as skeletal bones appeared all around him, an armor of sorts as the skin of his body starts to sizzle and disappear, replacing it with a crimson blood-red form.

The Six Tails Transformation.

"Hm?" Zero stares at the back end of the Jinchuriki. Another tail has grown and that rises to six. "With each every tail you're growing stronger..." He concluded. "Well, then-" 

He waves his hand and purple tentacles appeared behind him. Smiling, Zero glared at Y/N and utters a chanting spell that it completely changes his body into an obsidian one, like the deep and dark abyss. Only his eyes glows in white as his appearance became menacing that can rival Y/N's transformation. The length of his hair grew longer and a white halo shows up above him.

[Form: Apostle of the Ancient One]

"— Y/N Yugano, the battle of the ancients... Has begun."

____________

(Minutes before)

(Somewhere around the North of the forest)

Meanwhile, the second clone of Y/N felt a deep tug inside of him. He barely flinched, ignoring the pulling as he is with the boys consisting of Todoroki, Bakugo, a still recovering Tokoyami, Shoji, and Midoriya on his back.

 Y/N gasps for some air that all of them notices him clutching his chest in pain and suffocation.

"A-Are you okay, N/N-Chan?!" Midoriya asks worriedly for his friend. Y/N reassures him with his hand motion.

"I-I'm okay. Hah... It's fine." Y/N says between his breathing. "Don't worry about me, worry about Kaachan right there." He said with a tired smile, pointing to Bakugo.

"HAH?! DON'T CALL ME THAT SHITTY NICKNAME, YOU CANINE!" Bakugo yells.

"Sure, sure. Explosion Boy." He said it, nonchalantly. "Now, all we need is to get back to the lodging house and avoid any unnecessary fights. We do not know how many villains are there at the moment."

"I forgot that you're just a clone right now..." Todoroki points out.

"That, too. I'm the only one who can communicate with boss back on the--" Y/N was interrupted by a painful tug inside his chest, he crashes onto the ground while he was screaming and the others tried to help him. "AAARRRGHH!! MY WHOLE DAMN BODY HURTS!!"

"N/N-Chan!"

"Yugano!"

He disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"No..." Midoriya muttered in fear.

___________

(Minutes before)

(East Section)

The first clone is with Asui and Ochaco. In time to help the two as they were fighting a villain with a Bane-like mask. She is wielding a dagger and wearing equipment behind her back.

"Ochaco, are you okay?" Y/N asks, glancing time to time on her wounded left arm.

"Y-Yeah... Just a scratch." Ochaco reassures him.

Y/N pulls out his kunai and focuses back to the villain. He squints his eyes at her, to see what she's going to do next.

"Ara~ Shallow... Not much blood." She inspects her knife, and glances at Y/N with a mad blush. "You're handsome! You are Y/N Yugano... Correct?"

"What do you want?" Y/N asks with a cold tone.

"My name is Toga." She said to him with a giggle. "You two sure are cute, Uraraka-san and Asui-san, but he is--" Her face reddens and sruged forward in an act of thrusting her dagger.

Y/N prepares himself as he was surprised to see Toga, an expert of wielding knives as she threw a couple of it to Y/N, only to be deflected by his kunai. Toga had already computed where the knives will go, and Y/N realizes his mistake quickly.

"Tsu, Uraraka, DODGE!" He yelled at the two.

"Understood!" Asui grabbed Ochaco with her long tongue, slinging her away from the incoming knives, and Y/N did some hand signs before Toga could attack.

[Wind Style: Divine Wind!]

Y/N claps both of his hands and spreads it wide, hitting Toga that sends her crashing on a tree and stopping the incoming blades. Toga had just recovered and is eager to cut the two girls. She ignores Y/N completely and changed her plan.

Asui threw Ochaco upwards, speaking, "Run back to camp! We were given permission to use our quirks not to defeat the villains, but to protect ourselves!"

Y/N interjected, "No! Both of you should go!" He asserted. Asui glances at him in response.

"What about you, Class-Rep?"

"I'll stall her! Just go and--!"

Y/N senses Toga and ducked, dodging the incoming dagger. She continued to charge, and it grazed Asui's tongue, much to Y/N's astonishment.

"Asui!" She jumps away safely as Toga stops.

"Tsu... Tsu... What a cute nickname." She pulls her mask away and gave her a crazy grin. "I have decided. I'm going to call you that, too!"

"This chick's crazy!" Y/N commented, thankfully that was not heard by Toga.

"The only people I want calling me that are the ones I want to be friends with." She stated as she attempts to jump away. 

"Wait, don't--!" Y/N tried to stop her, but Toga is quicker than her.

She pinned her on a tree with the help of her device as she approached her target in delight, jumping and such. "Yay! Then I'm your friend, too! All right!"

"Tsu!" Both Uraraka and Y/N yelled. "NO! I TOLD YOU NOT TO ENGAGE, OCHACO!" He warns, by calling her in first name. This stops Uraraka from charging recklessly as Y/N crouches. "Listen, I don't want you and the others to get hurt. That's the role and responsibility of me as your Class-Rep. If something happens to the class, I can only blame myself. So please, don't..." He stated.

"I... I..." Uraraka glances at the trapped Asui and then back to a cold-faced Y/N. She hesitates at first, and nodded after.

"Good." He said to her, and did a series of one-handed seals. 

[Swift Release...]

Y/N disappears like the silent wind and cuts the strand that is pinning Asui. Toga is confused at first, then she saw an incoming boot aiming to her face.

She was sent away from Asui with her body crashing on a tree.

[Silent Cut!]

Ochaco follows it with pinning Toga to a lock, thanks to her knowledge from Gunhead's Martial Arts. Y/N approaches the stuck Asui and frees her. "How's your tongue?" He asks.

"I'm alright. I just need some time to heal and use it later." Asui nods in thanks.

Toga chuckles as she looked behind her, to Ochaco.

"Ochaco-chan... You're wonderful, too." This makes her to react suddenly. "You've got the same smell as me. There's someone you... like, right?" She was right on point as Ochaco's teeth gritted. "And you feel like you want to be like that person, right? I can tell..."

Y/N suddenly slumps on the ground, clutching his chest but he resisted not to scream in pain. Asui sees this and tries to carry him back to his feet. "U-Urhkk--! M-My body is...!"

He disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

_______________

(At the fiery part of the forest, West)

Y/N is seen fighting Dabi, panting in exhaustion, as his other clone is with Yaoyorozu dealing with the first wave of evacuation as he can be seen fighting the improved Nomu with his Sage Mode on. Their side was one of the worst, wounded from 1-A to 1-B, and some are unconscious.

[Sage Art: Giant Rasengan!]

The big ball of chakra met the 6 armed Nomu. It shrieks in pain, yet its arms quickly regenerates and narrowly grazes his cheek with the Nomu's chainsaw from one of its hand.

"Tch!" Y/N clicks his tongue, seeing that his plan failed again. He glances behind him and he saw Awase carrying a weak Yaoyorozu. The Nomu stopped like a robot and calmly turns around, walking away.

"What the--?!" A confused Y/N observes the Nomu, surprised by its actions.

"D-Does that mean it has done it's job?" Weak breathing from Yaoyorozu, causes Y/N to look at her. "Y-Yugano..."

"It's retreating back to whenever it came fro--" His eyes widens in realization and Yaoyorozu caught why the Nomu turns around. Suddenly, Y/N gripped his chest and collapsed on the ground. Awase was full and cannot help him because he's still carrying Yaoyorozu, then...

He disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

The two were horrified that Y/N suddenly vanished like that. 

"Perfect." A deep voice of a man spoke. This causes them to turn around and look up. They saw a man covered in hood and a cloak as he opens his palms and the trees starts to rustle around them. "I've got two." He stated, pulling his hood and revealing himself.

"Tell me where are you friends are or else--" His arms extended like a tree branch, he got a hostage in his tree hand. It was a severely wounded Itsuka Kendo.

"C-Class Rep!" Awase yells, and Uno tightens his grasp on Kendo's neck.

"Shout one more and her neck will snap." He warns. "I'm going to ask you again. Where are the rest of your classmates?"

___________

(Lodging House)

Aizawa, Vlad King and the rest were there having an argument with Kaminari, Iida, and Kirishima. They urged the teachers to help their fellow classmates, but Aizawa rejected their appeal.

*Boom!*

The door busted open as blue fire narrowly burns the rest, only to be saved by Aizawa and Vlad King's quick movements. It was followed by shards of glass bursted inside like a tornado.

"Good evening, everyone." Dos greeted, her hand is doing a graceful motion that she controls the air around them. Cinco was behind her and in front of them was Dabi, a clone.

Dabi was punched instantly by Vlad King, pinning him on the wall with his quirk as Aizawa can't use his quirk due to the risk of Cinco and Dos's glass air might impale his eyes if he's not careful.

They are now being held in a tight situation.

"S-Sensei! Why don't you use your quirk against those two?!" Kaminari asks.

"That girl had a wind quirk, while the guy has a glass-type one. Those are a perfect tandem against me and on my quirk. The shards around us are not targeted against you." Aizawa explained.

"It is aiming for you, Aizawa-sensei..." Iida concluded.

"Correct. And if I'm going to do something against them, they will not hesitate themselves to stab my eyes before I can deactivate their quirk." 

"But we can beat them, sensei! We have strength in numbers!" Kirishima stated.

"No!" Aizawa ordered. "If they're trying to keep the pros back, that means they're after the students.

*Rumble... Rumble...*

The ground shook as the room's decorations and the chairs are all rocking.

"E-Earthquake?!" Ashido exclaimed.

"Ara~ It seems Zero was having fun fighting the Tailed Beast." Dos commented, this catches Aizawa's attention.

"You! How did you know about that?!"

"Sorry, we forgot to introduce ourselves. My name is Dos, and he's Cinco. We are a group called "The Omagatōki Division" and our goal is to capture the ancient Nine Tailed spirit the lives inside of Y/N Yugano's body." Dos explained.

"What is the aim of your group, truthfully?" Aizawa questions.

"Our aim?" Dos places her finger on her chin and grinned. "You should ask Zero about that! Not me." She giggled. "But for now--" She raises her hand and the wind pressure increases inside.  "How about a dance with me, Mr. Shota Aizawa?"

_______________

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

254K 5.1K 39
In the whole Multiverse one of the Universe has a world where 80% of the population are Female who have powers that are called Quirks while the 20%...
56.5K 1.4K 31
In a world where almost everyone can become superheroes, protecting the world from villains and monsters, there are also some people who have mystica...
76.1K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
214K 7.7K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...