beyond the Truth [Re-editing]

Av rouh-lee_stories

the VILLAIN plays the VICTIM so well ..... Mer

•BEYOND the TRUTH•
• ONE •
• TWO •
• THREE •
• FOUR •
• FIVE •
•SIX•
•SEVEEN•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
•SEVENTEEN•
•EIGHTEEN

•EIGHT•

128 10 1
Av rouh-lee_stories

- 8:45 AM -
- Danielle's house -

Danielle parked her car in front of her house and she went out, walking towards the door but she stopped when she saw Hanni standing there, As soon as she noticed her she ran to her and hugged her. "Yah__ are you okay? Where the hell were you?"

Hanni asked breaking the hug with a concerned look, "You didn't pick my calls, i called you're house number but you also didn't answer, i was so worried, i almost called the police, where the hell have you been the whole night?" Hanni asked once more with a worried tone and Danielle just released a sigh. "Uggh__, well good you didn't, i spent the night there!!" Danielle answered and Hanni's eyes winded. "What? At the police station? Why!? what happened?"Hanni asked but this time with a shocked face. "Let's go in, i'll tell you everything" Danielle said and Hanni just nodded then both of them went inside the house .

- meanwhile -
- Seoul Police station -

Younjun went in the office to see Beomgyu sitting on his desk messing with his computer. "Heay__ shouldn't you go home? You didn't go home since yesterday" Younjun said and Beomgyu just replied without looking at him. "Forget it, we have some work to do, i've been in a break for so long anyways"

"What work are you talking about? We'll have to give the case to the Suicide Prevention Team it we didn't find a proof that it's a murder" Younjun said rolling his eyes. "He's right, I'm actually going crazy sitting here waiting for the anatomy result"

Jiwon said rolling her eyes with the last sentence. "Be patient, i'm sure it's a murderer" Beomgyu mumbled making the two look at each other then back at him. "Sumbaenim, i got the anatomy results" Minji said grabbing everyone's attention as she walked towards them holding some files. "And—!?" Jiwon asked Waiting for an answer, "we got the case" Minji replied "Uggh__ finally" Jiwon said standing up. "Cool let's talk in the meeting room" Younjun said and everyone stood up walking towards the meeting room.

- meanwhile -
- Danielle's living room -

Danielle and Hanni were sitting in the living room chatting. "What? Why would you go there without telling anyone? Are you crazy?" Hanni asked more like scolding her. "I know okay, shouldn't have done that but____, for a second i thought it has something to do with my brother's case" Danielle said with a disappointed face and Hanni's face also turned into one. "Di__did you told them? That you were there for your brother's case?" Hanni asked and Danielle shook her head looking down .

"Ohh man___, what happens now?" Hanni asked again." They said that now i'm only a witness, but if they found a proof that it's a murderer then i'll be a___" Danielle said then posed for a second, she looked at Hanni who was waiting for her to finish. "I'll be the main suspect" Danielle added and Hanni's closed her eyes in a disappointment . "They'll call me if anything happens" Danielle added then Hanni's phone started ringing, she looked at the ID and it was (Sunghoon-nim) "I need to go to office" Hanni said with a sad face. "It's okay, i'll be fine, you should go" Danielle said. "Have a warm bath, and call me if anything happened" Hanni said standing up and Danielle just nodded.

"Ohh, i almost forgot, i got you this" Hanni said taking out a envelope from her bag and giving it to Danielle. "What's this?" Danielle asked with a confused face. "I know it's not the right time but, it's something about your brother's case, jake called me this morning he said that this file is a secret file, no one knows about it accept of the team that was investigating on the case that time" Hanni explained. "I guess it will help, but don't tell anyone he gave it to you, he might lose his job" Hanni's warned her with a worried look and Danielle smiled.

"You fell for him already? I thought you're dating him just to use him" Danielle asked with a smirk teasing her friend. "Stop , it's not like that, it's just___" Hanni looked at Danielle's again and she was looking at her with a smile. "Ugh___ fine, yes, i might have grown some feelings for him" Hanni said and Danielle nodded with a satisfied face."See you later then" Hanni said. "Thanks for this by the way" Danielle said pointing at the file and Hanni nodded then went out the house .

- meanwhile -
- the meeting room -

Jiwon, Younjun and Beomgyu were sitting on the table while Minji standing beside the TV screen. "Okay let's start" Younjun said and Minji started giving them the information. "The doctor that did the anatomy said that everything was making it seem like a suicide but as far as he knows it's not"Minji said. "Why does he thinks that?" Jiwon asked. "You see this? The black things on her feet?"

Minji asked showing them the picture on the screen and they all nodded. "These are not scars, it's cars engine oil" Minji said and their faces turned confused. "Cars oil? Why would cars oil be on her feet? She was wearing shoes when we found her right?" Jiwon asked again. "Right, she was wearing the left one" Beomgyu said and Minji nodded."Sumbea is right, she was wearing only the left one, we found the other one exactly under the body "

Minji said pointing at the picture on the screen , suddenly they all looked at the door that just opened revealing Sunoo. "Hyoung, i found the victim's ID and Information"

Sunoo said walking in. " Finally you're here ? Where the hell have you been? Minji had to do all of this by herself" Jiwon asked with a pissed tone pointing at Minji. "As if i was out there having fun, i was working too, i had to go to every single police station in Seoul to get her information, i didn't go home for three days"Sunoo replied with an annoyed tone. "Are we doing this for the rest of the day?" Beomgyu asked with a serious face and they all just stopped.

"Anyways the victim's name is Ji-Na Kim, she is 23 years old, she graduated from college last year in business management, she doesn't have parents nor siblings, she lives with her grandma in the slums" Sunoo said walking towards the TV and showing them the victim's picture. "Her social condition?" Younjun asked. "Not sure about that, her financial state is not good, very bad actually, She has a lot of debts with the owner of the house they live in, and her grandmother's health is not very good" Sunoo replied reading the file between his hands. "But isn't that weird? How come a girl in a bad financial state like hers wear this kind of shoes?" Minji mumbled in confusion and everyone looked at her. "actually iwas thinking about that too, that shoes is kinda expensive, i have the same" Jiwon added nodding and agreeing with what Minji just said. "also if you looked at the crime scene you'll notice how that area is full of dirt , i mean that's impossible that she got there with that shoes without getting dirty"

Minji said pointing at the shoes picture on the screen . "How do you explain the car engine oil on her feet then?" Younjun asked. "That means, whoever did this to her, wanted to wip the oil off her feet but when he couldn't her put on shoes" Beomgyu said and they all looked at him. "But why would he put it on the left foot only?" Sunoo confusedly asked. "He did, it fall down after he was gone" Beomgyu added. "Well that's kinda stupid, who the hell would do that? Did he really thought that we won't know that?" Minji said and Jiwon nodded, they all eyed the boy that just opened the door getting in. "Hey, we found another body under the Otall bridge"

The black haired boy said. "So?" Younjun asked. "So, they're giving it to this team" Jake replied and they all gave him a confused look. "What do you mean? We're already working on this one" Jiwon asked."We thought it was a suicide at first too, but we found allot similarities between that case and this one so we're giving it to you" Jake explained and they all looked at each other. "Wait___ dose that means that we're now working on a serial murder and not a normal one?" Minji asked. "I knew it" Beomgyu mumbled but they still could hear it.

"Knew what?" Younjun asked. "That we're facing a serial killer, he did all of this just to make it seem like a normal crime, he wanted us to think it's just a stupid newbie" Beomgyu replied standing up looking at Jake. "We'll take it, Sunoo get me the new victim's information" He said looking at Jake then At sunoo, the he started walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" Younjun asked . "To the crime scene, Minji-yah__!!" He replied as he stopped looking back at them again then he called Minji.

"Yes sumbea?" Minji asked waiting for the orders ."Go to the C.K.B Media company and tell them to suspend that reporter's licenses" Beomgyu ordered. "You mean Kim ji-hye? Why? She's just a witness" Minji asked confusy. "Not anymore, she's now the main suspect in a serial murder, send some officers to arrest her" He said then he looked at Younjun for few seconds then walked out.

** To be
Continued **

Words: 1566

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1.4K 58
𝑬𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 /: 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 I had no other option than to say yes for the most tragic case in my life , as a struggling...
1.4K 31 34
"Criminal" thats how the world sees me......without seeing my pain.....without hearing my story.........without caring about me.....everyone judged m...
13.7K 1.7K 38
Suspense Thriller RomCom Combined....