Infinite Sand Sculpture × Hum...

Door Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 无量沙雕×人间失智 Author: month by month Summary: To put it simply, it is the story of gojo satoru... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72: End

33

37 1 0
Door Spinfoxie

Chapter 33

    Tohsaka Tokiomi couldn't believe it, these words came from the mouth of his always docile and lovely little daughter.

    Even when he first brought her home, Sakura just grabbed his sleeve in fear and said "don't leave me behind".

    The sense of guilt that gradually faded away because of the smile on his daughter's face came again, he moved his lips, and could only say palely and weakly: "Yes, it's all my fault." "You know that the people of the Matou

    family Will you do anything to me? Now... I remember everything." At the

    beginning, she didn't know how to cry, but no one paid attention to her, and everyone told her to be sensible. In the deserted worm room, her fear and cries would only arouse Matou Zouken's joy.

    It may be that she inherited patience and obedience from her mother, but she even endured it.

    But fate still didn't let her go.

    Matou Sakura originally wanted to tell her father everything about what happened to her, but seeing his expression, she still didn't open her mouth.

    In the end, my father was nothing more than an uninformed person who died young.

    She turned her head and stopped looking at him: "But I don't expect my father to save me anymore. You always have more important things, and we shouldn't bother you with our own affairs. Diarmuid will protect me."

    "No..." Tokiomi Tohsaka shook his head, the strong guilt almost brought him to tears, "There is nothing more important than saving you, Sakura." Family, honor, and the magician's long-cherished wish are the meaning of his life

    .

    But it doesn't mean that he will hurt his family because of this, and he will leave them alone.

    Obviously... At first, he just wanted her to survive.

    "If you really feel guilty about me, how about giving up participating in the Holy Grail War?" Tohsaka Sakura turned her head to look at him again, raised her right hand and turned the back of it to show him the command spell on it, "Or, do you want to Will I be taken away by Diarmuid who has been coming to save me, or will I not be spared?"

    Tohsaka Tokiomi's eyes widened, he took a few steps back and lost his words.

    The development of the plot of the father-daughter breakup was beyond everyone's expectations.

    The scene became extremely silent, and everyone was waiting for a result.

    They also want to see which Tohsaka Tokiomi, who already has considerable advantages, will choose between his daughter and family honor.

    Tosaka Tokiomi: "Are you sure Lancer can protect you?"

    Diarmuid: "I will protect her until the magic power is exhausted and disappears from this world."

    Sakura: "Caster and his master are dead , who among the remaining people would target a girl who is only six years old?" "

    ...Okay."

    Tosaka Tokiomi nodded, turned around and bowed deeply to Gilgamesh, and said sincerely and apologetically: " As you can see, I intend to give up the Holy Grail War."

    Gilgamesh: "Oh? Are you going to quit halfway and ignore your own king?" "

    I hereby offer my blessings for your victory with three command spells. Tohsaka

    Tokiomi stretched out his right hand, used it all without hesitation, and put it on Archer's body as a reinforcement.

    "You can apply for a new master from the church or the supervisor. I think Mr. Supervisor will arrange everything." The

    command spell in Tohsaka Sakura's hand does not come out of thin air.

    Mr. Supervisor, who changed the rules at will and manipulated the drama (Dazai: ???), presumably will not let the King of Heroes withdraw early.

    Osamu Dazai first wrote the word "Yuan" on his hand before appearing in front of them.

    "Tokiomi Tohsaka, are you sure you want to withdraw from the Holy Grail War?" He asked seriously.

    Tohsaka Tokiomi asked: "Isn't this exactly what you hoped for?"

    Dazai Osamu: "Don't replace reality with your own guesses."

    He just wanted to change Lancer's master, not even Archer's.

    Because this Archer is having an affair with Kotomine Kirei.

    Dazai Osamu can already predict that Gilgamesh directly kills Assassin, making Kotomine Kirei a master without followers, and then he will take over the follow-up.

    It was such a pleasure for them to be together.

    This joy, his task progress will go up.

    Instead of making a move that would make him regret for life in the later stage, he would rather directly escort Gojo Satoru to complete the mission.

    Swallowing the bitterness in his mouth, he couldn't help persuading him: "Are you really going to quit? I think a daughter is still easier to coax than a supervisor, what do you think?

    " Hesitating: "I'm sure."

    That was his daughter's wish that he must try his best to make up for.

    "Congratulations on becoming the first Master to voluntarily withdraw from the Holy Grail War." Dazai Osamu read without emotion, breaking the contract between Tohsaka Tokiomi and Archer.

    "Next, I ask Archer to choose a lucky person as the master from the ignorant people on the scene." The ignorant

    people in the castle range include Rin Tosaka, Irisviel, and Maiya Hisau.

    Gilgamesh would obviously choose neither.

    He opened the king's treasure.

    When Osamu Dazai thought he was going to kill Assassin, the Noble Phantasm inside was aimed at him.

    Osamu Dazai:?

    The King of Heroes made a mighty voice: "I hate it when you dictate to me, and I'm not interested in those messy regulations."

    Mr. Supervisor reached out and touched the invisible door around him.

    All the treasures are stuck in the air, unable to go out or go back, because the door of the treasure house is disconnected.

    Osamu Dazai: "Although I don't expect you to be in awe of the supervisor, please don't doubt the authority of the supervisor." This is the first time

    Mr. Jin has encountered such a situation in his many years of traveling the universe.

    Now he even wants to find a street lamp to stand on and calm down.

    If someone with no magic power pulls out the Deviation Sword because of this situation, the Deviation Sword will cry.

    It is against the majesty of a king to use bare hands.

    Gilgamesh said angrily: "Let go of your dirty hands, miscellaneous."

    Osamu Dazai let go of his hand and coaxed a few words: "Can we start choosing your subjects? The great hero king, Gilgamesh My lord."

    The great King of Heroes continued to angrily kill all the Assassins one by one, and chose Kotomine Kirei as the Master.

    Dazai Osamu gave Kotomine Kirei a new Command Seal, signaling that everyone should go home and bring their children home, and those who should clean up and move to a new house should go back and clean up.

    Tohsaka Tokiomi was quite happy with his disciple becoming Archer's new master, and tried to take his daughter back after leaving a final congratulation.

    Tohsaka Sakura asked Lancer to hand over Rin to him, but she shook her head and said, "I still have something to say to the supervisor."

    Osamu Dazai tilted his head and did not refuse: "Then I will be in charge after the conversation is over. Send the lovely little lady home."

    ——

    Lancer, who had just changed his master, considerately turned into a spirit body to reduce the consumption of Tohsaka Sakura's magic power, and Osamu Dazai blocked his perception without any hassle.

    Tohsaka Sakura asked him: "Are you the person who bears the Holy Grail in this world?"

    Her original memory was quite different from the one she just acquired.

    She thought it was because of some people's choices and changes.

    Osamu Dazai: "You should be referring to Emiya Kiritsugu's wife, Irisviel from Einzbern."

    Tohsaka Sakura: "In your eyes, there is the mark of Angra Mainyu."

    Osamu Dazai asked the system in his heart if the child knew too much.

    After analyzing the system, he felt that what he said made sense and gave a solution.

    【Her memory will be blurred, and the negative emotions caused by Angra Mainyu will be extracted, which will not be counted as task progress. 】

    Tohsaka Sakura, who wanted to ask him if he wanted to release all the evils of this world, suddenly blurred his vision. Die for this?"

    "If he honestly takes care of the child at home, I guarantee that he will live safely to the end."

    Osamu Dazai bent down and rubbed her hair: "You and Lancer too, if you don't take the initiative to provoke trouble, I will Let him follow you after the war is over."

    Tohsaka Sakura was so surprised that she couldn't believe it: "Really?"

    Dazai Osamu: "Really, it is a special gift for the lovely Sakura."

    And accidentally put You become such compensation.

    Tohsaka Sakura rubbed his palm happily: "Thank you! I wish you and Brother Gojo a happy marriage for a hundred years!"

    Osamu Dazai:? ? ?

    What the fuck is going on? !

    [It is set that Uetosaka Sakura was rescued by Gojo Satoru, and occasionally went to Gojo's house as a guest, and met "you". 】

    Taking two deep breaths, he smiled and patted the other person's head: "Don't worry about adults' affairs, children. Go, I'll take you home."

    When the two walked to the door of Tosaka's house, Tosaka Aoi He rushed out and hugged Sakura, crying and saying "Mom is so worried about you".

    But Sakura was not affected by her emotions, she just kept silent for a while and said, "I let my father withdraw from the Holy Grail War, do you blame me?"

    Aoi Tohsaka: "..."

    "Don't worry anymore, Mom." Sakura stretched out her hand to touch her head, and said softly, "I will grow up to be able to protect myself and my sister." The bouquet of carnations appeared repeatedly in front of Aoi

    Tohsaka The withered flower waved her hand away emotionally and ran into the house.

    Although the emotions were extracted and the memory was blurred, Tohsaka Sakura, whose personality still changed greatly, did not catch up, but went to Tohsaka Rin's room to guard her.

    Love belongs to adults, and she will protect her sister.

    ——Osamu

    Dazai, who became alone again, had to choose between the "church" and the "Gojo family" for a long time, and chose not to go to either.

    "System." He called the system affectionately.

    【speak. ]

    The system responded with a cold byte.

    Dazai didn't care about its indifference: "You seem to have mentioned before that you become a system to learn how to be a human being."

    [It can be said so. ]

    "Then why don't you experience life directly in the form of a human?"

    [In the words of one of my hosts, no matter how mimicked I am, I can't make people feel like a human. 】

    It is relatively old among the tribe, and the loaded personality data is also very early, so it is difficult to have mood swings.

    After discovering that it felt like an outsider even in the ranks of humans, it never used physical form again.

    "You are not like a human being who can act as a heroic spirit. If you are always a bystander, you cannot intuitively perceive all emotions." Osamu Dazai tried to confuse the system.

    The system was unmoved: [If you need a heroic spirit, you can summon Angela Mainyu. 】

    Osamu Dazai: "I don't want you to experience life together, come on, come on, I won't ask you to do anything, can you set your own rank and skills?"

    The system was eventually seduced anyway.

    The question is, the evil in this world is so terrifying.

    ——The

    base of the Einzbern family welcomed guests again.

    Although they have changed to a new base, people always come to visit.

    When Emiya Kiritsugu who was eating and the women around him saw the girl with white hair and red eyes in the surveillance, they were so shocked that they couldn't hold their chopsticks.

    Everyone looked at Irisviel.

    Irisviel stood up directly, very excited: "I'll open the door!"

    Then she ran out wearing slippers, her movements were so fast that she couldn't see that she was still lying in bed weakly this morning.

    The girl outside the door who looked exactly like her was holding a bouquet of white lilies in her hands. When she saw her, she smiled happily: "Mr. Supervisor asked me to send you a bouquet of lilies." Alice

    Fei The first time I saw her, I felt that the blood was connected. Thinking about the conversation with Mr. Supervisor that day, I felt that this was probably stolen from the Einzbern house by the Church at some time. One, survived because of some kind of church trick.

    She took the flowers very happily, took the other person's hand and said, "Have you eaten yet?"

    The girl shook her head: "Actually, I was kicked out of the church today."

    Alice Feier said very kindly: " Then how about living in my house for the first time! My family is still relatively rich, so there is no problem raising you!"

    Girl: "Will it bother you?"

    Alice Viel: "Please treat us as family members."

    Dazai Zhi has never seen such a warm and cooperative meal ticket.

    So he was gladly dragged into this dilapidated house by the other party, and was hit on the head by an old tile.

    It was very miserable.

    It may be that God can't understand his behavior of pretending to be someone else's sister and coming to the door to eat, drink, and protect (cross out).

    Emiya Kiritsugu looked at his wife who had just been ushered in, obviously someone with a problem was treating the wound on his head, and the food in his hand was no longer fragrant.

    "This is?"

    Dazai Osamu: "My name is Qiandi Deng."

    It is said that it is the most frightening name recently, and it suits him.

    Emiya Kiritsugu did not comment on the name, but said indifferently: "You are the Master, right? Has anyone's Master been killed yet?" Osamu Dazai lowered his head and let

    Irisviel He straightened his hair and said obediently: "No, the Great Holy Grail summoned new servants." "

    Huh?"

    "Special class, Ruler, Nagi."

    The voice fell, and there was no sound behind him A white heroic spirit.

    Nothingness white.

    White hair, white clothes, pale complexion, eyes closed.

    The long clothes are spread on the ground, and the hair that is too long hangs down like a waterfall, spreading out all over the body, very symmetrical.

    His aura is extremely calm and stable, blending with nature, making people almost think that this is just a beautiful sculpture.

    Osamu Dazai: "Ruler doesn't have attack power. His ability is enchantment and storing the state of the environment to be released later. No matter how much damage the site suffers, it can be restored." Emiya Kiritsugu: "Then, what does his appearance mean

    ? What?"

    "The Holy Grail War no longer prohibits large-scale battles, and everyone can use their power as they please."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
36.4K 1.6K 8
Did I just write a bakudeku among us fic? Yes yes I did. Just a suggestion: read the story in dark mode.
13K 357 11
Takemichi just got home, not expecting that the moment he slept on the bathtub, his going to wake up in unknown place.... To be exact he got crossed...
142K 5.5K 9
˓ 🎧 ' ☆ !?. 𝗟꩜𝗩𝗘𝚁𝗦 𝗥꩜𝗖𝒦. ᵎᵎ . ━━ 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙸𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙾𝙾 𝙳𝚁𝚄𝙽𝙺 𝚃𝙾 𝙳𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙴, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙲 𝙸𝚂 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃, 𝚂𝙷...