STRONGEST HERO REINCARNATED A...

Da NoahNP

The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died... Altro

Epilogue:- (Chp 1)CURSE YOU GOD!
(chp 2)AN ENCOUNTER IN THE FOREST
(chp3) LUCIFER
(chp4) UNCOMFORTABLE MEETING
Explaination
(chp5) Chaos
(chp6) BATTLE'S CONCLUSION
(chp7) ADMISSION IN ACADEMY?
(EXTRA 1) PEACEFUL TIME
(CHP 8) THE CAKE SHOP
(CHP 9) A DARK PLOT
(CHP 10) ALCHEMIST ENCOUNTER
(extra 2) JUST WHO IS SHE?
(Extra 3) FAVOURITE GENRE
(CHP 11) PLAN FALLS DOWN
(chp 12) PLAYTIME ENDS
[chp13] SHE LOST
[Chp 14] Assassin's Oath
[CHP 16] IS THIS IT!?
[Chp-17] AFTER EFFECTS
Epilogue end:-[Chp-18]RESCHEDULE
[ARC:-1] CHP:-1 LAWLESS
[CHP-1.5] EXAMINATION PATTERN.

[CHP- 15] Otherworldly Reunion

342 8 2
Da NoahNP

[A/n:- Other wordlers shall be called Drifted from now on]

While Lucifer's generals took care of their opponents, the Drifted continued with their rescue mission.

Tony:- Let the summons deal with the chimera monsters. We shall go and rescue the prisoners.

Anastasia:- Understood. Wind Magic:- Graceful Wind!

Anastasia's spell reduced their presence and allowed the three drifted to reach the cage safely. Even the people in the cage didn't notice them, except a few.

Max:- Close enough. TIME MAGIC:- RUST!

Max used his time magic to accelerate the rusting process of the cage and in a matter of seconds the cage rusted into dust. All the people inside of it feel down, except one.

An elf, who had lost her sight in one eye, landed perfectly on her feet. Her long white hair and naturally beautiful elven looks enchanted all who laid their eyes on her.

Tony:- She pales in comparison to the princess thou.

Anastasia/Max:- Agreed.

The three whispered amongst themselves so as to not offend the elf. The elf's hand were bound by chains which also rusted away due to Max's spell. The rest of the prisoners were also released from their chains.

Max:- Oh almost forgot.

Max stopped his magic and shifted his attention to his drifted friends.

???:- ARMOURY MAGIC:- REQUIP.

The elf quickly accessed her situation and recognised the three young warriors as her allies. The elf introduced her self.

???:- I am Ela, an elven Warrior. We shall do the greetings after escaping from here young saviours.

ELA GREENWOOD

ELF WARRIOR
SPEAR MASTER
SHIELD EXPERT
VETERAN
BLESSED BY SPIRIT OF WIND

Ela, an elf warrior, who was with the other four drifted when they encountered the Alchemist and were taken captive. She was on her way to the capital, to meet with her fellow elves who were visiting along with the Queen of elf.

Ela:- An elf never forgets goodwill.

Saying that she armed herself with her spear and shield which she had skillfully hidden from the enemy after their defeat. She possessed the subspace skill allowing her to store Weapons or other inorganic objects in a different dimension. In this case, it most probably connects to the wind spirit realm.

???:- Tony! Max! Anastasia! You kids are safe and sound!

An elder drifted called out. He was by the far the oldest among the Drifted.

Tony:- Teacher Karl!

Karl:- I am glad you guys are fine, where have you been all this time?

Max and Anastasia tended to the rest using the healing portions given to them. The other three drifted also stood up and one of them ran towards a room close to them.

Anastasia:- Yui! Where are you running off to!

Meanwhile Tony with his teacher Karl continued their talk.

Tony:- what do you mean by all this time? It has barely been three weeks!

Karl:- No way. We have been adventuring around Eternalia for a whole year now!

The teacher's words shocked Tony and his friends. Just then the girl named Yui returned with a bag.

Yui:- Here we go guys. All of our gear is safe.

The other four also equipped their gear through magic.

Karl:- Equip!

Karl Greenwood
Former PE Teacher
Saviour of the Greenwoods
A rank Adventurer
Master of survival
Beginner Weapon master

Karl, a teacher of a renowned American school. Has experience of working in the army and is a dependable teacher. Currently the leader of A rank party, 'Drifting'

Max:- No way! Yui, Jin Woon and Neel too?

Anastasia:- Now that I look at them, all four of them have different looks! I am surprised we managed to recognise them! Especially you Yui!

KOBAYASHI YUI

Student from Japan
A RANK ADVENTURER
DUAL SWORDS MASTER
'RYU' SWORD ARTS USER
BLESSED BY FIRE SPIRT IFRIT
BLESSED BY WATER DRAGON LEVIATHAN
Member of the 'Drifting'

Kobayashi Yui, the 80th successor of the Ryu swords arts. Her family is a renowned material arts family, known for its dual wielding swordsmen. Yui, is the daughter of the 79th successor and by far one of the most talented swordswomen in her entire clan.
She left Japan and came to America for studies and experience.

Yui:- I am looking absolutely cool, right! I was blessed by Ifrit and Leviathan. Thus my looks changed into a fusion of red and blue. Check out my blades! Even they got blessed and became divine artifact!

Min Joon

Student from South Korea
Master Summoner
Half Dragon
Scholar of Animals
Blessed by Divine Dragon Gia
A Rank Adventurer
Member of the 'Drifting'

Min Joon, an inspiring Vet from South Korea, was staying in America due to his internship. His family has a very long history as vets, and he continues the tradition. A genius in the field of vets who can understand the animal's functions and problems by just a glance. This extreme talent got the attention of divine dragon 'GIA' and he obtained the blessing from her, turning him into half Dragon.

Min:- My looks are the coolest, I am a half-dragon! I have horns and even wings!

Tony:- No way! No fair!

NEEL KAUL

Student from India
Indian Royalty
S Rank Adventurer
Descendant of Demi-God
Scholar of Human Mind
Indian Martial Arts Master
Divine Body
Authority of Shloka
VICE-CAPTAIN of 'Drifting'

Neel Kaul, a pure blood royalty from India, was traveling America. He worked in the school of Tony and rest as a councillor at such a young age, thanks to his world known intelligence and wisdom. He has the power to turn words spoken in his country's common language "HINDI" into spells. He is the strongest in the 'Drifting' and a S-rank adventurer.

Anastasia:- Neel! Why do you have does tattoos on you? Have you become a Yankee?!

Neel:- Calm down. Don't loose sight of what we are supposed to be doing in excitement.

The group had started to run towards the exist as the Drifted caught up with how they have been. Ela was right behind the rescued citizens of Eternalia while the drifted lead from the front. The remaining people were also well versed in fighting, the Alchemist did not compromise in quality of their material.

Ela:- Everyone be on guard the route we have taken have a number of "Living Armour" as guards!

Max:- Not this again!

Take the name of the devil and the devil is here! The guards of Alchemist hideout detected some problem inside the factory and moved towards their master.

CURSED ARMOUR OF KNIGHTS

Armours belonging to great warriors of the past have been corrupted by evil spirits and turned into puppets of the Alchemist. They cannot be given a rank due to the extreme variation of power between each puppet. The warrior of the past who wore the armour decide it's power.

Tony:- Our time to shine!

Right in front of them, a puppet knight, was running towards the centre of the factory and noticed the group escaping.

Puppet:- Grrrrah!

Tony:- Authority of Blades:- Conversion!

Tony brushed his hands on the floor and created blades out of the concrete floor. Puppet knight saw it coming and stepped back. As soon as his feet touched the ground, he had fallen into a trap.

Anastasia:- Fire Magic:- Landmine!

The ground exploded and the puppet was defeated. The core inside the armour exploded with it. Hearing the sound of the explosion more of the puppet knights rushed down the pathway.

Max:- Their armour is made of metal right? Time Magic:- RUST!

Max used the Rust spell again and managed to take down 7 puppets. Tony quickly sprinted forward and took down the cores of the puppets.

Tony:- I learn from experience. The puppet knights I saw before also had a core acting as the heart.

Anastasia:- Our training wasn't in vain. All those dummy golems we fought!

Karl:- So you guys had help too. Good to know, but your fighting style is still immature.

Ela:- Look out!

A number of the puppet knights had magic resistance managed to avoid rusting away under Max's spell.

Min:- Well, I suppose it is our time to shine now?

Min, Yui and Karl took the lead and faced of the remaining puppets.

Karl:- Mana Blast!

From the equipment that was attached to his right arm. Karl released a magic blast and took down 3 puppets.

Min:- Summoner Arts:- Random pull!

Tony:- HA?! Gache?

Min:- Magical Machine Gun!

Max:- What the hell!

Min pulled out a machine gun using his summon magic, and started to mow down the enemies.

Min:- One, Two, three, four,........ Twenty nine, Thirty!

Min didn't stop and kept on firing, causing the group to halt and allow him clear the way. Some of the puppets found their way through the firing and approached the crowd.

Yui:- Oh? My turn! My turn!

Yui drew her twin swords. On her right was a sword burning intensely and on her left was a sword releasing forsty wind. Yui, blessed by fire spirit Ifrit and Water dragon Leviathan, is able in grant attribute to her swords. This has taken her sword arts to a higher level.

Yui:- RYU SWORD ARTS:- DRAGON FANG!

Yui swung her swords. The fire sword from upwards and the forzen sword from the bottom, this created a wave of heat and forzen waves which were similar to a dragon's fang!

The attack easily cut all the puppet knights into two and destroyed their cores.

Ela:- As expected of Yui, what an flashy and powerful sword arts!

Anastasia:- How did she know where the cores were located?!?

Neel:- Mana field. It is a technique of sensing the surrounding mana and the location of the core usually has a concreted mana around it.

Karl:- Easy!

Karl and Min continued to fend of the enemies. Min's machine gun got forcefully unequipped after a few minutes.

Min:- It was fun while it lasted.
Summon Arts:- Archive!

On completion of the chant, an astrial book hovered on Jin's hand. He drew a card from the book and it had a monster on it.

Min:- Summon:- Puppet knights!

Drifted are always unique and unpredictable. This is because they are not under the influence of the new world's logic. Hence all of their abilities are special and out of the world too.

Min for one isn't an exception either. He is an animal lover who is also a fan of gache. This gave rise to a unique power called SUMMONER'S TANTRUM.

Min can Summon anything that he can imagine and due to his love for animals the summoning ability also covers non-living objects. He would otherwise feel that he has imprisoned animals and is using them as tools.

Min's other ability ARCHIVE allows him to Summon a monster he has defeated. He can increase the number of summons by decreasing their strength or increase the strength by decreasing the summons.

Min:- Hmmmm I guess 3 shall suffice.

Min summoned three puppet knights and took up the role of crowd control.

Neel:- My friends are all reliable aren't they?

Elf prisoners:- Drifted are always this amazing?

Neel:- With great power comes great responsibility my friend.

Beastman prisoner:- what do you mean? Responsibility to protect us?

Neel:- God never gives more than necessary. If we are allowed to move around without restrictions then it means that some sort of disaster of equal magnitude is soon going to occur. The current incident is a proof of the same. Just imagine, we being used as ingredients and being turned into puppet monster.

The very thought of it sent shivers down the running people's spines.

Ela:- The exit!

A big circular door was visible at the end of the route. An equally big escort group of enemies also awaited them.

Karl:- Oh no. Guys brace yourselves. High ranking enemy ahead!

General Puppet Knight

MASTER PUPPET KNIGHT

HIGH PUPPET KNIGHT

Neel:- They have other friends too. It seems the whole of the forces are concentrated here.

Ela:- Neel, we might need your help here.

Neel:- It is my honour, to be able to fight for a lady of your grace and beauty.

Ela:- Stop with the untimely flattery!

Ela turned her head, a desperate attempt to hide her tomato coloured face. She was unable to understand how can her scared face be beautiful. She could not understand and did not want to either.

Tony:- There it is. He is back.

Max:- Rizz lord!

Min:- Reason behind half of the male population in our school being single.

Karl:- Irrespective of age. He rizzs all!

While the men complained among themselves...

The group rushed forward. No hesitation and fear in their movement. Neel however, suddenly took the lead and headed for the three higher rank enemies.

Neel:- AHINSA! [Non violence]

'AHINSA' an ability which Neel created which revolves around defence and directing. Not a single technique in AHINSA involves attacking. It is fusion of all the various martial arts around the world.

Neel:- I'll buy time. Leave the factory!

Neel challenged the three leader class enemies at once. The aggro got pulled towards Neel.

The High puppet knight[HPK] swung his blades that were hovering in the air at Neel. The huge blades was Inches away when Neel, used his hands and gently pushed both of them aside. The attack got redirected away from him!

Neel:- That attack was too shallow, take me seriously, oh empty shells!

The Master Puppet Knight[MPK] decided to take Neel on next. He used his long double sided blade to attack Neel.

The first attack was dogded but the MPK rotated the blade from the hilt and with much faster speed, attacked from the second blade of his weapon.

Neel was too close to evade the attack. So he used the bangles on his arm to block the attack.

Neel:- I don't wear these for show.

Neel, after fending the attack, jumped and stepped on the MPK's face and moved away. Taking the opportunity, General Puppet Knight [GPK] threw an spear made of aura.

Neel spinned in the air and stepped on the flying spear gently and pushed it aside.

This time all three of them moved at once. The HPK attacked Neel's feet, MPK launched a slash made of aura towards him, where as GPK attacked from the air.

Neel landed on the ground and skillfully kicked the attack aiming for his feet upwards and blocked the aura slash. With his free hands he grabbed weapon of GPK and used it to pull himself up and escape the from the three's pincer attack.

Tony:- Wow wow wow! He is handling the situation alone! That too, perfectly!

Tony exclaimed as he saw his soft natured friend's display of abilities.

Max:- Time magic:- Rust!

Taking down 7 more puppets. Max made way for the escaping group. Karl used threads that he had in his utility belt and tied the exposed cores with force, ultimately destroying them.

Tony:- God damn it, Support Magic:- Strengthen!

Tony increased his physical abilities and started a brawl with the puppets. He grabed and threw them one by one towards his armed companions. He had created weapons for the prisoners and increased the capable fighters.

Human Prisoner:- Don't let the kids do all the work!

The armed allies ganged on the thrown enemies and destroyed their cores one by one.

Karl:- Don't stop. The gate is just ahead!

Anastasia:- What about Neel!

Ela:- He is the last person you need to worry about.

Min:- He is a S-rank. SKILL:- FUSION!

Min fused the three puppt knights he had summoned. The arms attached to the side, the legs combined to grow stronger and handle the weight. The head attached side-by-side, created a new species inall.

Min:- Cerebus mode!

The fused summon, held six swords. One in each hand. Then like a berserker in frenzy rushed forward killing all in it's way until it finally reached the closed door, crashing into it and destroying the door.

Min:- Good job. SUMMON:- ARCHIVE REVERSAL!

Min pulled the new monster into his archive and created a new entry.

Ela:- Neel we are leaving! Go crazy!

Max:- Care to explain?

Karl:- You must be aware of the recent attack on Regalia's capital?

Tony:- We were a part of it.

Karl:- What the hell? Anyways, the situation turned into a mess even though a whole party of S ranks was present. Why do you think it was so?

Anastasia:- Because the enemy were strong?

Karl:- No, their abilities were sealed.

T/M/A:- What!?

Karl:- S ranks are beyond human, they are almost in the realm of the divine. Their mere presence can end up killing people..... Neel also has a seal. And to avoid unnecessary death, he only releases his seal in situations like now.

While Karl explained the system of the adventure guild to his students, the Group had moved out of the door.

Ela:- We are out! Neel!

Neel:- Great, but you know. If it not too much. A little help here?

Neel was now sandwiched between the three powerful enemies. The HPK's huge blade from top. MPK and GPK attacked from the side. Neel was stuck in a position which looked like an extremely difficult yoga pose or a long going twister game.

Blocking MPK with his leg, and the other two with his arms. The only thing between him and death was a thin golden line.

Tony:- What the, is that ki? Like ki used by Martial artists! In those murim stories?!

Prisoner:- It is golden! Oh my god! It is golden! Golden ki!? A living legend!?

Max:- We demand a lot of explanations.

Min:- Indeed you do, it is irritating.

Ela:- Neel!

Ela leaped from the door towards Neel and threw her spear at the HPK.

Ela:- SPEAR ARTS:- EXTREME THRUST!

Ela used her powerful move to attack, but the HPK blocked it with his spare hand. However Ela wanted that, the attack pushed the enemy behind. This gave Neel space to move. Using the space, he jumped and spun. Kicked the shoulder of the two attacking from the sides and moved towards Ela.

HPK:- GRAHHHH!

The shout echoed through the now empty factor and the remaining gaurds started to flow in. They ganged up on Ela, no allowing her to come near Neel.

Ela:- Flies! SPEAR ARTS:- SUPERNOVA!

Ela covered her spear with aura and did a mid air thrust, only to hit the wind. However the aura left the weapon and flied right in the heart of the swarming enemies. It burst as soon as it reached the destination creating holes in the enemy armours. But the number was too large to be completely wiped out, one of them managed to almost cut Ela when.

Neel:- RAFTAAR [Speed]

Neel passed by the enemy swarm and caught Ela in time.

The general knight roared as if instructing the puppet knights. The random attacks suddenly gained coordination. One knight attacked, the other prepared to attack and another prepared to defend. All the while, the rest tried to surround the enemy.

Neel understood what happened.

Neel:- You finally remembered your old masters!

A knight attacked, Neel redirected it with class. But another attack was already on it's way, Neel tried to distrub it's balance but was stopped in track by another.

Neel:- Your actions have finally gained meaning.

Realising and acknowledging the change in his opponents behaviour, Neel was happy.

Neel:- Karl! Catch!

Neel threw Ela, who he was Princess carrying this whole time, towards Karl. Ela's face yet again red, both out of embarrassment and shyness. Neel, started to chant.

Neel:- RAFTAAR [speed]

Neel the quickly ran pass the horde, or so it appeared. However, he had actually managed to remove the cores from all the puppet knights. He them tighten his fists and......

Neel:- TYAAG [sacrifice]

Saying that he broke all the cores and absorbed them. Yes, he forcefully made his enemies sacrifice themselves for him.

Neel:- Be honoured oh long lost knights, you have become strength for the royal.

Neel now looked at the remaining three enemies. His aura completely changing, his black hair now no more tied ran wild. Like an enraged god.

Neel:- You three who have forgotten yourselves in the flow of time. Lost your honour of knight, pride of a human and responsibilities as the strong!

Now he had a golden circle around his feet. The ki, magic and aura that had found a weird harmony in his body was now out of control.

Neel:- Time to wake from your dreams, face the reality in front of you. Remember what you have lost.

The patterns drawn on his body turned liquid and floated around his body like a river on earth. His powers ran even more on a rampage.

Neel:- Oh brave heroes of the forgotten past, please take this opportunity to remember who you were once more and Teach!

The three opponents were shocked. They finally understood what the youth wanted. He wanted to learn! The empty husks felt it, an emotion they long forgot.

GPK:- COMMANDER FORM!

The ground shock, and an armour which was once worn by the General's trusted horse broke through. Along with his valued Lance. He now sat on his horse ready to fight like he did at his peak.

MPK:- GLADIATORS VALOUR!

Red aura started to leak from the cracks of the Armour. No it didn't leak, it burst out. He was ready to use it's full strength.

HPK:- MANA RELEASE!

The chains around it fell. Even more green fog appeared creating more hands. But this time they didn't wield just a sword. One had a hammer, one a staff, one a spear and one had a shield.

The emotion they had forgotten was longing. Longing to leave something behind that the world would remember. Their legends now gone, valour forgotten and techniques destroyed. Nothing left but now, they felt hope.

Neel smiled at their response. He now closed his eyes and joined his hands, as if praying and released the seal he had on himself. The power he had absorbed from the puppet knights now created a crown on Neel's head, crown of a tyrant. Tainted red by blood, a proof of the emperor's cruelty.

As he opened his eyes, glimmering with golden aura. He was ready for battle!

Neel:- MUKTI! [Freedom]

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

363 0 19
In a fantasy world of swords and magic, the existence of a 'Hero' and a 'Demon Lord' is a must. The journey of a 'Hero' and the trials they face to d...
124K 2.5K 32
They say to be reincarnated, one must Have a strong will or a remnant thought after death, (Y/N) (L/N) an Ordinary 16 year old with a not not so Ordi...
2.2K 125 45
[Fantasy novel, completed ✓] In a world filled with magic, dragons, witches, demons, deadly creatures and other magical beings, the life of the king'...
23.9K 901 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...