𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙊𝙎𝙎

De 0wn_l0v3

Both of them were very hardworking, independent, and successful people in their own ways. Not letting a singl... Mais

| Introduction |
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11

chapter 8

378 8 0
De 0wn_l0v3

Adrianna

It's been a couple of weeks as normal days, stressful days, and nothing-but-boring days pass, Jere and I haven't talked in these couple of weeks.

Maybe even longer.

I sent him a couple of messages, seeing if work is really catching up on him but it's been happening so often, I don't even know...why I'm still with him.

We're just like...two simple strangers with a past with each other.

It's like we mean nothing to each other. Our relationship hasn't gone anywhere from affection that hasn't happened in months.

The last time we probably ever had sex was probably...8 months ago. I haven't been touched for so long that lately it's been getting to me.

I check my period app and see that my period is coming in about two weeks.

I throw my work glasses across my desk as I rest my elbows on the surface, gripping my hair.

I admit.

I'm currently sexually frustrated.

Very horny. Every second my legs cross without intention as feeling of a hot urge fills the pool on my panties. I'm grown ass adult in my late-twenties.

I shouldn't be this frustrated. Especially at this age.

A knock comes at my door and Margot pops her head in. "Meeting in two, Ms. Clarke."

Oh, I forgot. The board meeting. "Right..." I sigh. "I'll follow right behind you, Margot."

She nods as she leaves as I, gather my shit together. Getting my mind back to reality and not stupid horny thoughts as I pull my hair up and grab the file for today's meeting.

Once I get to the meeting room, I see Margot waiting outside of the door. "Why aren't you inside yet, Margot?" I ask as I approach her.

"Just made a phone call with my sister and her baby." she smiles as she shows me a picture of the two.

"Let's head in." I smile as I walk in first.

I take my seat as I notice Elliot come in soon after. I inhale sharply as I slowly cross my legs tightly as I make eye contact with Elliot.

I think of something else as I look towards the wall and think of Jere and that immediately turns me off. I gather myself before I hear Elliot start the meeting sending a brief smile towards me.

And I, send one back.

* * *

The meeting ends without any further details as me and Margot briefly go over some of our discussions as everyone else leaves.

We soon leave the meeting room as we walk towards the elevators.

"My sister said that I finally get to have a day off from watching her baby. So, you know what time it is?" Margot nudges my arm.

"No. I do not."

"Girl's night, woman. Lighten up, we are going get drinks and get drunk as fuc—"

"Watch your language in work, Margot." I cut her off.

"So you in, Ms. Clarke?" she raised her voice with a pitch.

"I'll go. But I'm not going to take your drunk ass—drunk self anywhere than the bar." I almost let a curse slip out.

"Oh, I love you, Adrianna." she hugs me from the side with her full arms wrapped around me as I see the elevator to close.

But a hand comes out from inside as the doors open again and I see Kyle and Elliot inside.

"Coming in, ladies?" Kyle eyes Margot.

"Well, thank you." Margot links arms with me as she sends a wink to Kyle.

I gently remove Margot's arms as she immediately stands by Kyle, in front of me and Elliot.

I feel Elliot move towards me before leaning down near my ear as I lean towards him. "You want to grab drinks later?"

"I'm already going with Margot today. I mean, Kyle can also be your drinking buddy for the night." I nod towards Kyle before Elliot sighs and leans back against the elevator wall with his hand in his trousers.

"He's a lightweight. Too much to handle." he shakes his head.

I hold back my laughter. Before I lean towards him and whisper, "Same with Margot."

"Then let them drink together and we can drink together." Elliot finally leans back over to me.

"Can't bail on a girl's night." I whisper back until the elevator doors open to my floor.

"But you can bail on me, Ms. Clarke?" Elliot says as I step off the elevator.

"Have a good day, Mr. Archer," I smile. "And to you too, Kyle."

"Have a beautiful day, Ms. Clarke." Kyle grins, closing the doors.

"See you tomorrow, Adrianna. Have a nice night." Elliot softly says as the doors close.

"Five more fucking hours of sitting in these stupid office chairs!" Margot yells angrily.

This time I don't bother correcting her as I feel the same.

* * *

We get to a bar that Margot usually goes as she knows the best bars of this city. Since she's been to almost every single one.

We get our drinks as we talk out our 'woman' life.

"Have you and Kyle done anything yet?" I ask as she finally confirms she IS dating Kyle.

"Maybe..." she sips her drink before winking. "When's the last time you ever had been touched with such intimacy?" Margot asks as she grabs a fry.

"A while actually." I say with such sorrow as brush my hair back.

"Don't you have a boyfriend? Was his name Jeremy?" Margot crosses her arms on the table as she rests them.

"We've been distant." I smile with a little bit of sadness. "No excitement. Nothing passionate. And there's no...romantic feelings left between the two of us, it feels like." I sip my wine.

"Then why haven't you guys broken up yet?"

"I'm trying. But, I guess, he doesn't have time to even talk. So I can't really break up with him over text. It feels wrong. But lately I've missing the feeling of being touched, though." I try to not let some of my shyness come out.

Margot suddenly leans over. "You want me to help you with that?"

"With what? My sexual desires?" I laugh. I don't usually laugh but I guess I'm getting tipsy.

"I have a friend where I get some special things from and I can get you some."

"What are these 'special things'?" I ask, resting my head on my hand.

Margot tells me to lean close, and I do. "Dildos and the good old vibrators."

I sit back and I look back at Margot who winks, again. "Jesus, Margot." I laugh, running my hand through my hair.

"What?" she laughs. "I got to help another woman, that's what woman are for. We help each other and we tell everything to each other." she takes her phone and places it in front of me.

"Put your address in and your apartment number so I can get these shipped to you." Margot finished her wine as I drunkly try to not mess up typing my address.

"God, I have no idea why I'm even doing this." I laugh at my ridiculous self that isn't like me.

Margot gasps. "Don't tell me..." she puts a hand over her mouth. "You never used a dildo in your life?" she whispers the last few words.

I nod, with my eyes getting tired to stay open.

"Not even a vibrator?" She gasps once again and I nod again. "What have you been doing, woman. If your current man, can't give or finish you with his ding-dong find something that does. Because let me tell you," Maybe I shouldn't have told Margot about this. "They will give you HEAVEN."

Margot mimics fireworks as she mic-drops a fry.

"Okay, I think it's time, we call this good night now." I get up from my seat as I quickly pay for the both of us as I help her limp and drunken body.

I get her a cab and watch it take her home.

And I start calling a driver that can take me home.

What a night.

* * *

Couple days later...

I finish off work and as I enter my apartment building the front desk tells me I have a package.

I carry this large box to my apartment but I don't open it until later as I get some food in me and little smoke break and a quick nice warm shower.

I throw my towel over in the laundry basket as I lightly dry my wet hair, walking over to the couch and start opening my package.

I take out another white looking fancy box as I open it and I instantly close. Stop. Stop. Stop.

This isn't it.

Margot actually didn't—

I finally get myself to open it and let it stay open as I just stare at the three looking 'sticks'.

"Jesus Christ, Margot." I run a frustrated hand over my face as I try to distinguish between the three.

The long vibrant pink is a vibrator with some settings that I don't even know.

A long lavender purple dildo.

And just a random one that doesn't look like a dildo but it just looks like a vibrator toy in its oval shape.

I quickly sent a 'nice' thank you message to Margot as I put these away underneath my bed.

I turn off my lights, getting into bed as I go to sleep.

At least that's what I thought.

The sexual frustration was coming back to me and it was coming back hard. My legs crossing over each other as I squirm all over my bed as I try to wear this feeling off.

But my mind keeps traveling back to those dildos and vibrators.

In the end, I let my frustration get to me.

"Fuck you, Margot." I mumble as I toss my covers off of my legs and get out of bed and go underneath and take out the box.

And choose one of the three.

I take a deep breath as I stare at the pink vibrator on my bed.

Once I commit to my own self, I take the vibrator in my hand as I use the other hand to pull down my shorts and panties.

I plop myself down as I look up at the ceiling. I press the 'on' button of the vibrator and it starts vibrating.

I spread my knees apart, feeling so open and naked causing nervous and excitement at the pit of my stomach as it felt new and good.

With my legs spread apart across my bed, I bring the vibrator from the center of my bare stomach as I slowly drag it down until it touches my mound.

I adjust once more as I gulp at the finally release I will feel, not knowing if this will change my life or if it will make me come to hate it.

I gasp, dipping my head back into the pillow as I feel the vibration finally touch a surface of my own pussy.

I close my eyes, trying to focus on me as I let the vibrations touch everywhere as I drag it up and down and finally I circle it around my clit.

Causing my legs to tremble and shiver as it only makes my knees open up wider. My lips naturally part as my free hand starts trailing up inside the shirt, the front of my body.

I pinch my nipple between my fingers as I grasp my whole boob as I let the vibrator move quicker over my pussy.

Hearing the wetness become dirtier as I move it quicker. I rock my hips with anticipation of more, aching for more as I let the vibrator slip inside.

And a whole new feeling surges across my body as it sends me arching my back as I let go of my breast and grasp the bedsheet.

I turn my head towards my pillow as sound leaves my lips constantly as I start plunging the vibrator in and out, in and out.

A shuddering moan leaves me as I reach it further inside me as I had missed the feeling of being "full" inside. Plus, the vibrations.

I could feel my own insides tighten around the vibrator as the rhythmic vibrations hit different as it sends a sensationalized wave inside me.

I move my hand from the bedsheet as I place my arm over my mouth as I'm getting close to coming.

"Fuck..." I gasp, thrusting the pleasuring vibration faster and faster as sweet and dirty sounds of my wetness coat the vibrator.

Squeezing my eyes shut as my mouth makes an "O" as I get close. "Ah, fuck!" I gasp followed with a loud whimper.

Then a sudden burst of a memory flashes through my mind. It was a man. Not Jeremy but a man who was taller that looked intimidating just by standing next to him.

The familiar built of this man, with his board shoulders and his slim waist that is perfectly suited by his daily richest suits that are custom for his inconsiderate ass.

And his face. Oh, his eyes.

His ocean eyes that match the perfect sea color. His blue eyes. His beautiful eyes. His mesmerizing eyes.

His eyes that I could get lost in every time, by just looking at them.

My eyes flutter open, looking up at my ceiling as pleasuring tears fall as I get closer to finishing.

A name that I never thought would make me finish, slips past my lips, "Elliot..."

I release a few more moans as I finish all over my vibrator, slowly slipping it out as I bring my legs together as I have my orgasm between my legs.

Feeling the wetness pool and drip out from me as my body shudders and trembles through my high.

Me, Adrianna Clarke, an employee of Time Advertise...I just finished at the thought of my own boss.

Elliot Archer.

And I won't deny or speak of this to anyone or thing, "Fuck that felt good..."

Slowly, sleep takes me after my masturbation.

* .·:·. ✧ ✦ ✧ .·:·. *

A/N: this chapter is a bit longer than usual but i hope you loved it! ˙˙

I hope this isn't moving too fast in the story. But i just want to get to the plot but don't worry—the plot will be promising 😌 (i hope)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

223K 13.6K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
356K 13.7K 20
"Haven't you been told to not follow a guy into his room? He can do things to you," he smirked. "I trust you," I said, looking at him. It was the fir...
62.5K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...
86.5K 4.4K 44
𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...