Trust In Me (Triplets book 2)

Da Sarahbeth552002

#1 in Chicklit One day, in the elevator at work, Shayne Richards saw him. He was handsome and quiet, and he d... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (The End)

Next to Me (Triplets book 3)

2.4K 59 1
Da Sarahbeth552002

Sawyer Richards, internationally famous actor, is coming off a tough job. It required him to lose over thirty pounds. Now, he needs somewhere away from the press and bright lights to recover, but he also needs to repay a favor to a friend who needs his promotional power. Elyse Moore, Coast Guard rescue pilot, needs a vacation, and while a cruise is not her first choice, it was offered to her for free, so she couldn't refuse. As the ship sets sail, can Sawyer stay incognito, and can Elyse avoid the tall, skinny, and charming stranger who keeps bumping into her? Does she want to avoid him? What will happen in two weeks when the ship docks, the cruise ends, and truths are exposed?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/245905093-next-to-me-triplet-story-3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.7M 69.7K 53
Georgia Dawson had a secret, a secret that involved a broken promise. Working for the sister of one of the wealthiest men in the world had proven to...
158K 6.3K 58
When Lily meets Max again at his sisters wedding, she still feels the crush she had on him when she was fifteen. However, even when things seem to be...
537K 32.6K 31
Ophelia Carter has been working for the famous Richards family for almost four years. In that time they have begun to trust her and treat her as one...
Polaroids Da All smiles

Storie d'amore

1.7K 111 12
A photographer with a secret blog and a pop star who's lack of a love life is ruining his career, team up to fulfill both of their wants. She gains p...